Start by marking “To All A Good Night” as Want to Read:
To All A Good Night

To All A Good Night

3.79 of 5 stars 3.79  ·  rating details  ·  731 ratings  ·  38 reviews
Unleasehed by Donna Kauffman
When Emma Lafferty is hired by a billionaire CEO to watch his pets over the holidays, she expects to enjoy a quiet Christmas in opulent surroundings. What she doesn't expect is to spend the week trapped in the mansion with the CEO's sexy great-nephew??-and heir-whose motives are as shady as his desire is crystal clear....

Finding Mr. Right by Jil
Published October 1st 2008 by Kensington (first published September 1st 2008)

To ask other readers questions about To All A Good Night, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about To All A Good Night

Julie (jjmachshev)
"To All a Good Night" is a very hot threefer with stories about the best kind of Christmas...a sexy one!

"Unleashed" by Donna Kauffman. Emma is a pet sitter and has just taken on her most lucrative job, pet sitting over the holidays for the richest man in town. When his nephew shows up unexpectedly, she quickly realizes two things. One, his presence here is not an accident. And two, she must have been a very, VERY good girl this year!

"Finding Mr. Right" by Jill Shalvis. When egghead Maggie's sist
namericanwordcat
I picked up this book because of the genius heroine in Jill Shalvis story.

It was fun and sexy. A great quick read.

I didn't care for the other two stories much at all though.

Holly
Unleashed by Donna Kaufman
It's instant love and attraction between Emma the Pet Sitter and Trevor the House Burglar and before she lets him make his move she wants to know why he is skulking around the house that she had been told would be empty over the holidays. Apparently Trevor has been looking for clues about his family tree since he was a boy and when he learns that his uncle's house is going to be empty over the holidays he hopes to learn something about his history. Instead he finds the
Dina
This book has 3 stories written by: Donna Kauffman, Jill Shalvis and HelenKay Dimon.

I have enjoyed previous books by Donna and HelenKay, so knew that I was in for a treat. This is my first of Jill's and definitely will not be my last.

UNLEASHED by Donna Kauffman
Emma Lafferty has started her new business and is hired by a CEO billionaire to watch his pets during the holidays. She expects to enjoy a quiet Christmas in her temporary opulent surroundings, but a winter storm traps her and an unexpe
Amanda
I bought this book to read the first two stories. Unleashed by Donna Kauffman and Finding Mr. Right by Jill Shalvis.

I don't really know why but I was only able to read the first one. I really wanted to read the story by Jill Shalvis because I wanted to get a taste of her writing, but as many times as I tried I couldn't get past the first page. I will not say it's her writing because I truly don't think it is, I think maybe it was the fact It has to do with Christmas and I'm not the biggest fan
Anna's Herding Cats!
herding cats & burning soup

Not bad. Not bad at all. To All A Good Night was a delicious holiday read filled with sexy men and spunky women. Lots of heat and delightful adventure. Basically it's some good not-so-clean Christmas fun ;) There's no real connecting theme other than, maybe, finding love when you least expect it?

I really loved two of the stories (Shalvis and Dimon). Both are easily 5 star stories. They're fun and sexy with great characters and storylines that felt complete and fit
Pattianne
Jan 17, 2014 Pattianne marked it as to-read
To All a Good Night - Several Stories by different authors

Unleasehed by Donna Kauffman

Finding Mr. Right by Jill Shalvis
Brilliant chemist Maggie Bell has a knack for choosing Mr.
Andrea O'Brien
Cindy
Multi-author anthology with a mild Christmas theme. I found the stories pleasant but not absorbing - but that may just be me...

From Amazon:
This title contains stories including "Unleashed" by Donna Kauffman, "Finding Mr Right" by Jill Shalvis, and "Can You Hand Me The Tape?" by HelenKay Dimon. "Unleashed" - Hired to watch a billionaire's pets over the holidays, Emma Lafferty ends up trapped in a mansion with her employer's sexy great-nephew - and heir - whose motives are as shady as his desire i
Marijayne Stegman
Unleashed - least favorite of stories, didn't like the hero's change of heart related to lineage, all wrapped up too easily.

Finding Mr. Right - realized I had read this before but always love a Jill Shalvis story, even the second time around! Little bit of a mystery.

Can you Hand me the Tape? Cute enough story, enjoy author's style and pace, story a like weak but overall enjoyable.
Carrie
Unleashed by Donna Kauffman
2/5
CNF. Got about halfway through and just didn't feel any chemistry between the leads and couldn't finish it.

Finding Mr. Right by Jill Shalvis
3/5 Great opposites attract story. Chemistry was there in spades and in several forms.

Can You Hand Me the Tape? by HelenKay Dimon
3/5 Great title, slightly above average story.
Crystal S
I couldn't finish Donna Kauffman's Unleashed. It's not the first time I've had this problem with her books, but I can't pinpoint what my problem is. This one wasn't catching my interest at all.

I enjoyed Jill Shalvis' Finding Mr. Right the most of the three. Interesting characters that already knew each other, which always helps make short stories more believable (makes more sense for them characters to fall in love so quickly if they've at least met each other before, IMO.)

I've never read Helen
Lana
I love anthologies in general, and romantic anthologies in particular. Anthologies make it easy to read one story at a time, when time is in short supply, and sometimes, the stories are linked together in some way. They were not in this book.

This one has three great stories, with the added kicker that each story left me wanting to know more about the characters and their stories. In some ways, that tease is irritating, but at the same time, lets me know I've read a good one when I'm really not r
Kimberly
I usually enjoy Donna Kauffman stories so I was surprised to find Unleashed a bit slow-going. I really didn't feel much for the characters nor the connection toward each other. I enjoyed Jill Shalvis' Finding Mr. Right much more with its entertaining plot and likeable characters. Maggie made me laugh with her plethora of trivia. I'm a bit of the trivia nut and she had me looking up a couple of the facts she stated. The characters in HelenKay Dimon's Can You Hand Me the Tape? were also likeable a ...more
Emma
I picked up this book because the brief introduction in Jill Shalvis story interests me. And i enjoyed very much!
Kanoko
Problematic but fun short stories. Not terribly Christmasy, which is great.
ൠSinful
How do people fall in forever love in 2 days? Much less 3 couples?

The short stories/novellas were well done for their length, but it was like the last 10 pages came and all of the sudden we needed to have them be in a love.

I buy novellas all the time. But for this to work for me there has to be some sort of supernatural connection that is explained. A predestined mate for a were, a singular bride for a vamp... something that explains how in 48 hours two people are willing to swear off all other
Josette Reuel
In December I have a marathon of Christmas books. I prefer full length books, I love to get into a story and shorter lengths a lot of the times can seem to go way too quickly. However, each of these stories were well written and completely developed. I didn't feel cheated, however, I was left wanting to read more from each of the authors.
Lynsey
4.5 stars, absolutely excellent! All top quality stories but in particular Jill Shalvis always gets me with her swoonworthy hero's! I also really enjoyed the HelenKay Dimon story. I've never read her before but the snappy dialogue between the H & h really had me laughing out loud. A great feel good Christmas selection.
Gemma
The first two stories were DNF for me, but the third one by HelenKay Dimon was delightful. No stupid misunderstandings or petty bickering between the hero and heroine. Some real relationship issues to work through, and sizzling chemistry without being a lustfest. I'll be on the lookout for more books by this author.
Zoe
This was a mix - the Lead story by Kauffman left me cold - it was actually hard to finish, but the other 2 were good 0 Shalvis did fine, but Helen Kay Dimon's was terrific - I neglected the cooking of dinner for it, so I may have to look for more of her stuff!
Kelly
Wasn't the worst I've ever read but wasn't the best either. Thank god the stories were short. Second one with the scientist was my fav then lawyer then the first one just didn't do it for me and don't be fooled these have nothing to do with Christmas.
Ann (Noumena12)
Hmmm....Donna Kauffman's "Unleashed" left me expecting and waiting for more. I don't know whether I'm just going to be left hanging or whether there is a follow-up out there some where that I have to find. :( I want to know more!
Janet Robel
The first story by Donna Kauffman was the only one to hold my interest. I really didn't feel like there was any holiday theme to any of these but a mere mention.
Rebecca (everyday reader)
Christmas novellas are some of my favorites. I am in love with the Hamilton/Gallagher stories. They are witty, sexy, and really good reads. Emma is a hoot!!
Deborah
Not much time for reading while at the Transplant Games, bu I did sneak some reading during the drive out and back. I enjoyed these three stories.
Kim
This was a fun Christmas book. Coulda done without the romantic parts, but the stories outside of that were very interesting. Well done!
Natalie
3 mini story's...cute fun but each story was only around 100 pgs......
Bri
Man, her novellas sure are a lot cheesier than her full length novels...
  • The Night Before Christmas
  • Better Naughty Than Nice: No Mistletoe Required\Her Secret Santa\Snug in His Bed (Harlequin Blaze, #507)
  • Heating Up The Holidays
  • Bad Boys Southern Style
  • Beach Blanket Bad Boys
  • Red Hot Santa
  • Heat Wave: Rex on the Beach/Getting Into Trouble/Shaken and Stirred
  • Viva Las Bad Boys!
  • Secret Santa (Harlequin Blaze, #292)
  • British Bad Boys
  • A NASCAR Holiday: Ladies, Start Your Engines...\'Tis the Silly Season\Unbreakable
  • Men On Fire
  • Bad Boys Next Exit (Includes: Men of Rogues Hollow, #2)
  • Bad Boys Over Easy
  • Velvet, Leather & Lace: A Man's Gotta Do/Calling the Shots/Baring It All
  • NASCAR Holiday 2: Miracle Season/Season of Dreams/Taking Control/The Natural
  • Jinxed!
USA Today bestselling author of the Bachelors of Blueberry Cove series, DONNA KAUFFMAN has been gratified to see her books get rave reviews in venues ranging from Kirkus Reviews and Library Journal to Entertainment Weekly and Cosmopolitan. She lives in the beautiful Blue Ridge Mountains in western Virginia, where she is presently applying her crafty DIY skills to decorating her new mountainside ab ...more
More about Donna Kauffman...
Sugar Rush (Cupcake Club #1) The Cinderella Rules (Glass Slipper, Inc., #1) Bad Boys in Kilts (Chisholm Brothers #1) Merry Christmas, Baby Sweet Stuff (Cupcake Club, #2)