Start by marking “Wicked Fantasy (Castle of Dark Dreams #3)” as Want to Read:
Wicked Fantasy (Castle of Dark Dreams #3)

Wicked Fantasy (Castle of Dark Dreams #3)

4.13  ·  Rating details ·  1,370 Ratings  ·  34 Reviews
Nina Bangs presents the final book in her trilogy of three brothers who star in the erotic dramas of the Castle of Dark Dreams. Little do their riveted female customers know that the sexy role-players are driven by paranormal passions...which are more than fulfilled by the exotic devices of their women...

Goddesses kick butt when you tick them off—Conall O'Rourke learned th
Mass Market Paperback, 314 pages
Published May 1st 2007 by Penguin Group (USA)

To ask other readers questions about Wicked Fantasy, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Wicked Fantasy

Denni
Nov 17, 2008 rated it did not like it
The storyline drowns under the weight of one liners, cliches, and a multitude of subplots. Can't seem to get interested in the hero or heroine, much less the "cutsie" supporting characters no matter how numerous. At page 86 I'm considering cutting my losses, doubt I can endure to page 100, never mind finish this beast. Just happy I didn't actually invest any money in this one, returning to the library unfinished.

I'll confess that slapstick comedy isn't my cuppa, 'nuf said.
Cindy
Jul 12, 2012 rated it it was amazing
As always Nina Bangs does NOT disappoint. The series is the Castle of Dark Dreams is a must read. Basically anything goes, you have warriors, cosmic trouble makers and vampires oh my! In a castle made for your every dream to come true, who could ask for anything more.
Mona
Mar 22, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I love love love Nina bangs. The characters are awesome! Love the humor and the sex scenes are pretty awesome too!!!
Susan
May 09, 2011 rated it really liked it
Review: Wicked Fantasy is the final book in Nina Bangs trilogy at the Castle of Dark Dreams and is a sensational read full of humor and romance. If you’ve read the previous books then you’ll be happy to know that all your favorite characters are with you again to bring you constant entertainment and an abundance of laughter. Our cosmic troublemakers are still creating chaos and sizzling romance with our hero and heroine. I was laughing out loud at the witty comments from the sentient pocket size ...more
Kerry
Oct 08, 2014 rated it it was amazing
When your past has been haunting you for 800 years, there is some hesitance in caring aout anything but getting it over with till the next one comes around. What comes next will undoubtedly give him a whole new attitude towards a family he can't stand.
She is young but independent and good at her job, isn't she? When she finds she has a champion and the reason why she is not keen on the idea of having a shadow for protection when she assuredly has been doing well enough without him. AS the quest
Alexis
Mar 24, 2011 rated it liked it
Like always the two main characters get together, lust after one another, deny that they love each other until they both come out and say it, and then they get married. When I start a series I like to read all of the books to it, even if they are predictable. Anyway, it was okay, a quick read for me. There was a couple of things I liked about the story, for instance, the new character Edge, the little twist that the last Kavangh (will edit later if mispelled) had been made vampire, the Goddess B ...more
Holly
Aug 18, 2009 rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: fans of steamy romantic comedy
Shelves: para-romance, 2009
The only thing keeping me from giving this book 5 stars, is the fact that things kind of went a little TOO over-the-top wacky towards the end of the book. Even saying that, this book was still a joy to read. I have never come across an author who blends humor with steamy romance, better than Nina Bangs.
Lemonitsa
Jan 20, 2010 rated it liked it
The third installment in this series follows the antics of the loved characters as in the other 2, with the main person being the third 'brother'.

This is fluffy stuff. It is a good way to spend a couple of afternoons when you don't want to think and even if the 'happenings' are over the top, you don't care because it makes you laugh and you're having fun.
Imjstgr8
Jul 29, 2011 rated it really liked it
I really like simple romance. I see, I like, let's figure it out... Liked this one.. 3.5 stars to maybe 4 for the invention of a sentient being baby.. that messed me up a little bit and the elaborate fantasy (seemed a little over the top). But however the story was interesting and kept my attention.
Sia McKye
May 08, 2009 rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed the book. Love the humor and snappy dialog. I love the way the author pits her characters against their own inner conflicts. The characters are well drawn and even the 'good guys' have flaws. Repeat characters: Sparkle cracks me up. Hogarth's sarcasm is a hoot and he is one of my favorites.
Natalie
Nov 22, 2011 rated it really liked it
Book 3 of the Castle Of Dark Dreams trilogy. Once again, the side stories were almost better than the lead story. Lots of paranormal sex, action, and adventure. The chemistry felt a little off but I can totally forgive that. Lots of humor, standard for Nina Bangs, so it's a really enjoyable read. Sparkle Stardust returns in the next series - the MacKenzie Vampires.
♆ BookAddict  ✒ La Crimson Femme
I like Ms. Bang's quirky sense of humour. The was a light and fun read. This third book in the Castle of Dark Dreams is fun. Conall O'Rourke has to suffer under a woman's thumb. Serving someone he considers his enemy is very amusing to me. Since it's a Ms. Bang's book, we know it's going to be a happily ever after.
Wanda
Jun 17, 2009 rated it it was amazing
I enjoy anything Nina Bangs writes and she outdid herself with this one which was my favorite of the trilogy which has recurring characters from her MacKenzie Vampires series. The dialog had me laughing out loud for a large portion of the book. If you want a funny, sexy, clever read this is the author and the books for you.
Stephanie
Nov 15, 2014 rated it it was ok
I actually give this book 2 1/2 stars. This is another fun book by Ms. bangs but it wasn't as good as the last book but I still enjoyed. She's just a very funny, witty lady. Still a lot of fun characters. I felt like the story was a little rushed through. Can't wait to read the next one though.
Wlfgrl
Dec 31, 2008 rated it it was amazing
i love this book one of nina bangs best. i give it 2 thumbs way up.
Mical
Mar 09, 2010 rated it it was amazing
Love it!
Jessie Burroughs
May 20, 2016 rated it liked it
Super cheesy, but entertaining. I'll give it a pass.
Cindy Gamez
good book
Audrey02
Feb 19, 2012 rated it it was ok
i had high hopes for conall, dissapointed overall
Sue
Jun 07, 2013 rated it really liked it
Lol this book was so funny, it's completely outrageous, you either love or hate it. I loved it fantasy fiction at it's best!
Kitten Blue
Aug 12, 2011 rated it did not like it
Terrible. The first book's hilarious, the second meh, and this one's just ... terrible.
Carol Ward
Sep 05, 2011 rated it it was amazing
Indeed. This book contains a scrumptiously wicked fantasy!
Elaine
Mar 16, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Keep checking my blog to read my review of three Castle of Dark Dreams books at once. It will be my most wicked Tuesday Review Day ever!

iliveinafictionalworld.blogspot.com
Angie
Jan 23, 2011 rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed like this series. Funny, romantic and don't forget paranormal...tehe! These are easy reads and light-hearted so READ UP!
Angela Haas
May 24, 2012 rated it really liked it
Sad it is over love Sparkle
Heather
Jul 10, 2010 rated it really liked it
really liked the character interactions with each other, very entertaining.
Catherine
Sep 15, 2014 rated it it was ok

I thought this book was well written, but found the premise to be somewhat ridiculous.
Liz
Shelves: nina-bangs, epub
one word. hot.
Mairi
Aug 24, 2011 rated it it was amazing
You@ve got to love Nina Bangs "laugh out loud" humour.
  • The Nasty Vamp
  • Moon Fever (Includes: Primes, #6.5)
  • Men at Work
  • When Darkness Falls: Kiss of the Wolf\Shadow Kissing\The Devil She Knew
  • Midnight Lover (Forever Vampires #5)
  • Sunlight Moonlight
  • The Devil in Disguise (Bad Things, #1)
  • The Last of the Red-Hot Vampires (Dark Ones #5)
  • Feral (Kyn, #3)
  • Her Mother's Killer
  • Seduced by Magic (Magic, #2)
  • Castle of the Wolf
  • Deep Indigo (The Orion Series Book 4)
  • Beneath the Skin (Darkwing Chronicles, #3)
  • Deep, Dark & Dangerous (Vikings Underground, #4)
Talk about misspent youth. What did I do during those lazy summer days of childhood when I could’ve been honing my writing skills? Nothing. Okay, so I spent a lot of time dreaming I was a cowgirl with a trusty black stallion. Oh, and I read every Walter Farley horse novel. I was an only child so I relied on my imagination to supply the excitement in my life.

By high school, I’d decided to trade in
More about Nina Bangs...

Castle of Dark Dreams (8 books)
  • Wicked Nights (Castle of Dark Dreams #1)
  • Wicked Pleasure (Castle of Dark Dreams #2)
  • My Wicked Vampire (Castle of Dark Dreams #4)
  • Wicked Edge (Castle of Dark Dreams, #5)
  • Wicked Whispers (Castle of Dark Dreams, #6)
  • Wicked Memories (Castle of Dark Dreams, #7)
  • Forever Wicked