Start by marking “Touch of Mischief (The Ghost Bird, #7.5)” as Want to Read:
Touch of Mischief (The Ghost Bird, #7.5)

Touch of Mischief

(The Ghost Bird #7.5)

A Halloween Short Story

With Homecoming and everything else that’s been going on in their world, everyone is on edge. But what better time to take in a few Halloween traditions like watching scary movies and carving pumpkins? Maybe kissing can be a new Halloween tradition now that Sang has joined the crew…

Follow Sang and Kota, Victor, Silas, Nathan, Gabriel, Luke and North
Published October 31st 2014 by Arcato Publishing (first published October 1st 2014)

To ask other readers questions about Touch of Mischief, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Touch of Mischief

Start your review of Touch of Mischief (The Ghost Bird, #7.5)
Darce
Jun 21, 2019 marked it as d-n-f
well.... i kinda only read to book 3 so i was confused.... i only got this because it was free on kindle ;)
Sage Elizabeth
6.) Push and Shove ★★★★
7.) House of Korba ★★★★★
Ana El Sociables
Nov 02, 2014 rated it really liked it
This short story shows us what really matters on halloween---being together with the people we love on the day for tricks and treats :)
Jamie (The Kansan Reader)
This was a cute short story. It filled in what happened before the homecoming dance.
Coco.V
Apr 10, 2019 marked it as to-read
Shelves: freebie
🎁 FREE on Amazon today (4/10/2019)! 🎁
Suzy Seerden
Mar 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing
LOL! The Academy boys are really funny:)
Searcy
Upped from a 3 to 4 star on the re-read because this is really fun for a novella

Hmm...Halloween candy isn't the only super sweet thing that can cause cavities. I suspect reading about Sang and the boys on Halloween also could! But it does have super sweet feels if you are already into the series :)

UPDATE PROGRESS NOTES: (from omnibus, so % are off for novella alone)
79% "I don't understand how there can be blood and cuts on her chin, lips and cheeks without people knowing. I am pretty sure in Boo
Katie
Jan 10, 2015 rated it liked it
I've really enjoyed this series so far. It's light and fun and come on, 7 dudes and one girl - all falling for her - yeah it's way too much fun.

However, now we are in book 7 and 1/2 of this series and Sang is starting to bug me. She acts so helpless and doesn't think for herself, and for a while that works because of her childhood and such, but it doesn't work anymore. Now it's annoying and frustrating and I don't like the message it sends. Sang needs to be more active in these stories. She is
Gabbie (Rampant Readers)
Dec 26, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Touch of Mischief is a short story that takes place during House of Korba. I thought that Touch of Mischief was a really cute short that gave a glimpse into the workings of the Academy group and how Sang was integrating with them. It was a hilarious story that I was sad to see end. It was actually too short in my opinion (but probably because I am in dire need of more Academy boys!). In this short, we got a glimpse of how the boys celebrate Halloween, and it definitely got me excited to see what ...more
mirba
Sep 23, 2018 rated it it was ok
Shelves: ya, rh
This review is for the whole serie.
It makes less and less sense the more you proceed, I dropped around book 8.
The first few books are nice, but then it becomes absurd. I am at book 8 and maybe 2 months have passed. That's how slow it is.
Lisa
Nov 09, 2014 rated it really liked it
Super short, but a nice little transition from book 7 to book 8 (which I didn't know came out a couple of months ago...)
Terri Dion
Jan 06, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I just love this series! this cute little story was a nice glimpse into the family.
Kelly Freeman
Jan 16, 2015 rated it it was amazing
As always CL Stone produces an amazing book ... long or short ... her books always pack a punch!!
Mary McFarlane
Jun 05, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: kindle-books
Super short but short cute!
J.L.
Sep 06, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2015, all-ya
3.5 Stars

Not needed but a cute look into their Halloween.
Charity
Aug 26, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Wish I could have those amazing and wonderful boys in my life too. Love them all!
Leilani
Mar 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A cute fun amusing short story of Halloween decorations and pranks on a group of friends as they are also getting ready for their first Homecoming Dance.
Sang enjoys her first ever Halloween experience with horror movies and pumpkin carvings and her chance to prank her friends while also getting ready for her first major mission working with the Academy boys at the Dance.
The guys reactions to one another while pranking is hilariously amusing and cute, they all are a definite family and it’s eas
Kate H
Jun 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I have gotten very into reading Reverse Harem novels lately becasue of this series. It's super hard to find decent ones that don't just read like fan fiction and this series is quite good actually. This series is really good though, it is slow to develop but that allows for more books in the series which is a good thing. Both the characters and the story are fully fleshed out and well written. I'm enjoying becoming invested in this world and pleased that I discovered this author.
Elizabeth Curtin
Jul 07, 2019 rated it really liked it
Autumn Miller ~ autumnbookreads
Nov 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: read-in-2017
I loved this short story! It was so cute and it just warmed my heart. I almost wish it would have been included in House of Korba. I read that first and I wish I would have stopped halfway through and read this one. I feel that my reading experience would have been better if I did. Otherwise, I really enjoyed it and I am glad I read it.
Beth C.
Jun 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Short, but sweet - and a little scary

Loved this little bonus Halloween story with Sang and the guys. Set on Halloween, timeline is in the middle of "House of Korba", the next morning after the confrontation with Theo.
Sang gets to experience a little taste of the team's Halloween traditions and loves every second.
Anna
Sep 23, 2018 rated it really liked it
It is always so easy to fall back into these books, even if only for a little while.
I loved this little story. It makes your heart warmer to see how close all the guys are, closer than most families I might add. It just makes you feel good reading about their bond.
Cannot wait for more books to come out!
MGaby P-M
Aug 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: own-to-read
I liked it

I liked the story. The fun part of the "family". I would probably read it again. It was fun to read
Tanya
Jul 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This was a cute bonus story. Loved the Halloween theme and can't wait to see what they have planned for Thanksgiving and Christmas.
Heather
Oct 11, 2018 rated it liked it
I don't know why I read this, but it was super cute for a Halloween read.
Savina
It was a short story and not a whole book that's why it didn't reach 5 stars for me
Boo
Aug 21, 2019 added it
Great short

This was an adorable short. I absolutely loved it and can’t wait for more. Love the characters and the plot and just everything.
Lily
Apr 08, 2020 rated it really liked it
4.5 rating

this one was just super cute and a nice break between all the stress of the other books
Shoni Wake
Apr 26, 2020 rated it liked it
Cute
Brinlisa
May 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Heart warming as usual.

Fun times, sweet funny guys.. more hope for Sang.

The guys do it again. ..: I always want to be in the family.
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• When To Fear The Living (The Veil Diaries, #3)
  • Phoenix (The Stardust Series, #1)
  • When the Dead Come A Knockin' (The Veil Diaries, #2)
  • Behind The Veil (The Veil Diaries)
  • Whispers From The Dead (The Veil Diaries, #4)
  • Ghost (The Grimm Cases, #2)
  • When Evil Comes To Play (The Veil Diaries, #5)
  • Love Is Not Lost (Faith, #1)
  • Love Potion (Ariel Kimber, #2)
  • Pyxis (The Stardust Series, #3)
  • Brothers of the Flame (Ariel Kimber, #1)
  • Vega (The Stardust, #5)
  • Draco (The Stardust Series, #2)
  • When The Dead Have It Easy (The Veil Diaries #7)
  • Smile Like You Mean It (Charlotte Reynolds, #1)
  • Chamaeleon (The Stardust, #4)
  • When the Dead Come Home (The Veil Diaries, #8)
  • Hollow Hearts (The Harkwright Trilogy, #1)
C. L. Stone likes :chocolate_bar: and #findingburiedtreasure. Her books are about :revolving_hearts: and @dark_themes and #chocolatechippancakes.

If lots of book boyfriends scare you...run. Run now.

The Ghost Bird (1 - 10 of 20 books)
  • Introductions (The Ghost Bird, #1)
  • First Days (The Ghost Bird, #2)
  • Friends vs. Family (The Ghost Bird, #3)
  • Forgiveness and Permission (The Ghost Bird, #4)
  • Drop of Doubt (The Ghost Bird, #5)
  • Push and Shove (The Ghost Bird, #6)
  • House of Korba (The Ghost Bird, #7)
  • The Other Side of Envy (The Ghost Bird, #8)
  • The Healing Power of Sugar (The Ghost Bird, #9)
  • First Kiss (The Ghost Bird, #10)

News & Interviews