Start by marking “Unclaimed (The Amoveo Legend, #5)” as Want to Read:
Unclaimed (The Amoveo Legend, #5)

Unclaimed

(The Amoveo Legend #5)

She Works Hard to be Normal...

Tatiana Winters loves the freedom of her life as a veterinarian in Oregon. It's only reluctantly that she agrees to help cure a mysterious illness among the horses on a Montana ranch—the ranch of the Amoveo Prince. Tatiana is no ordinary vet—she's a hybrid from the Timber Wolf Clan, but she wants nothing to do with the world of the Amoveo shif
Mass Market Paperback, 320 pages
Published December 3rd 2013 by Sourcebooks Casablanca

To ask other readers questions about Unclaimed, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Unclaimed

Shauni
All I have to say is Sara is BACK!! I know you all realize how much I absolutely LOVE the Amoveos. So I don't have to tell you how excited I am that Unclaimed is here!! But I am so gonna anyway!

Author Sara Humphreys brings us a different slant on shifters and for that I am eternally grateful. Unique vision is always something to be treasured. Unclaimed is Sara's 6th book in her Amoveo series and let me tell you, there were no dropped expectations here! This book was most excellent.

Tatiana Wint
Nicole Laverdure
Apr 24, 2013 rated it it was amazing
A Captivating novel until the last page! 7 stars
OMG, I devoured Sara Humphreys’s fifth book in The Amoveo Legend titled UNCLAIMED! Ms. Humphreys wrote a storyline that got me so captivated and intrigued, that I could not let go of her book!
She is one of those authors that always keep me in suspense until the last page. Her main characters Tatiana and Dominic are brimming with a breathtaking sensuality! The love scenes are very well written and steamy. I really loved the scene at the pond, it’s w
PepperP0t
4.5stars really
Veterinarian Tatiana Winters would like nothing more than to ignore the entire Amoveo lifestyle despite her siblings finding happiness within it and the onset of her own dream mating. When Tatiana's sister, Layla ,asks her to come to the Prince's ranch and try to find out what has happened to the stable of horses,Tatiana is torn but agrees to help. Almost as soon as she arrives Tatiana is floored by the onset of mating signs when she meets her dream mate, Dominic, face to face fo
Adaiah
Feb 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition

WOW! What a cliff hanger, when it comes to Steven, Courtney, and Savannah. Hopefully, Steven will realize that they were all victims of the Purists. Poor Courtney! RIP!

I hope the author writes Steven, and Savvanah's story soon. A baby needs his mom.
Margaret Sholders
Nov 29, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I am one of Sara's Angels. I like her books. She writes a series about the Amoveo-a specialized group of Shifters. There are the Purists who think they are the best. Then there are regular Amoveos and the Hybrids,a human/hybrid cross. The Purists want to destroy the Hybrids. Dominic is almost 30 and unmated. He will lose his abilities and become a human unless he finds his mate. Tatiana is a Hybrid who was shunned by the Amoveo when her parents died. She wants no part of their world. Guess who i ...more
Pam
Mar 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wow!

That Dominic is Tigerlisiuos! A Bengal tiger guardian for the Prince of the Amoveo's. Tatiana is a Vet hybrid Wolf. Someone is poisoning the Prince's horse's. She's sent there to find out what's wrong and heal them. Lots of action. Some very sexy scenes. Lots of intrigue also. A great suspenseful romance. From a new Fan...Pam James.
أجمل زهرة
May 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Oh My God!
That's amazing book.
I read and couldn't stop till I finished it.
It is full of everything I wish to find in a romantic story (action, violence, romance. ....). And I love it all.
In other hand, the end was amazing and unexpected. It made my ask what will happen next and when the next story comes.
Thanks for the great writer SARA and I wish this series will never end.
Sandy S
Sep 19, 2013 rated it it was amazing
4.5 stars: UNCLAIMED is the fifth full length novel (and sixth storyline) in Sara Humphreys adult, contemporary paranormal series-The Amoveo Legend. The Amoveo are an ancient race of telepathic, dream walking animal shape shifters and this is Tatiana and Dominic’s story. With the continuing war between the Purists, the Caedo family and the Amoveo, no shifter is safe from the puritanical minds of those hoping to keep the species pure.

The storyline focuses on an attack against the royal horses in
Cheryl Joy Szalkowski
Unclaimed.

Good book really draws you into the story. This book wants you to read all of it before you put it down. I just wish there was more books in this serious.
Shonna
Sep 18, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Tatiana Winters is determined to be in total control of herself and what happens in her life. Even though she knows she is an Amoveo hybrid, she has always turned away from her heritage and truly doesn’t understand the amazing world that the Amoveo live and cherish. Being a veterinarian, Tatiana was very reluctant, but agreed, to go help with some of the royal Amoveo Arabian horses when her sister asks. An unexplainable illness has overtaken them, and answers are needed to help them quickly. Sh ...more
Linda
Sep 10, 2013 rated it it was amazing
OMG! This is the 1st book in Sara Humphreys' The Amoveo Legend series that I have read and it won't be the last! It is actually book #5 in that series, but I had no trouble picking up the story right away.... so it can easily be read as a stand-alone. Warning: One you read it, you'll be addicted and HAVE to read the ones that came before. I have read other books by Sara and enjoyed them all... so when I had a chance to read this one, I jumped at it!

Tatiana Winters is a talented veterinarian. Sh
Michelle the Romance Witch
Unclaimed is a story about love, fate, betrayal and fighting the circumstances that often leave us fighting out own natures to the very end. Dominic and Tatiana have a tumultuous and fiery courtship, one that leads them through treacherous water and teaches them both that sometimes changing their plans is necessary to find their true path to happiness. The dangers around them intensify their emotions and make it even more imperative that they learn to trust one another and with trust they might ...more
Annie Slasher (Booked & Loaded)
This is an original review from http://bookedandloaded.com. I received this title directly from the publisher. This did not influence my opinion in any way.

Unclaimed by Sara Humphreys is the 5th book in her Amoveo Legend series. I have a couple Amoveo books (and not in order) and I am still impressed with the way Humphreys weaves each story individually seamlessly.

Unclaimed follows Dominic, a Guardian, and Tatiana. Tatiana Winters does not want to be pulled into the Amoveo (Shifters) politics.
Dani C. (Paulette's Papers)
May 07, 2013 rated it really liked it
Tatiana is half Amoveo (an ancient race of shifters) and half human. Even though she uses some of her Amoveo gifts as a veterinarian, she doesn’t want to have anything to do with these people. When her sister comes to her for help she can’t turn her down because it involves horses.

Dominic has a very short time to find his mate and to save his powers. When he lays eyes on Tatiana he knows she is the one. Yet she has no interest in taking a mate, even if he is the sexy Dominic!

I really enjoy thi
 ~*~Princess Nhya~*~
I had high hopes for this one, but sadly it just didn't live up to my expectations.
IMO, this one is just an "alright" addition to this series. There are things that you need to know, that are revealed here for future books though. So I wouldn't recommend skipping this one.

I just wish I could have become more invested in the MC's. For me, there just wasn't much chemistry between them, and the dragging out of why the heroine didn't want to be with her destined mate, bored me.

When I met Dominic i
Lisa
Apr 07, 2014 rated it really liked it
What a great series! I love how Humphreys never forgets a past couple ans keeps us up to date on all of past couples. Poor William really does always get shot :( cant wait for the next book! Time to start cyber stalking ! Mrs. Humphreys....joke! ;)
Tiffany
Sep 04, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Just when you think Sara Humphreys can not get any better you get to read this book! I could not put it down. It was hot, steamy, and just awesome. I was glued to the story from start to finish. I loved how the romance between Tatiana and Dominic unfolded. Definitely a must read!
Lindsey
Nov 07, 2013 rated it really liked it
Super book!!!
Review to come soon. :)
Donna King
Mar 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Rate the book!

I really liked this book. I have a beagle but not like Cass. I love shapeshifter stories. I hope Steven and Samantha get together.
Debbie Lester
Dec 26, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Sara Humphreys brings readers the fifth book in the Amoveo Legend series, Unclaimed. This is a highly acclaimed paranormal romance series that fans flock to and the release of Unclaimed has been no different. Humphreys has a created a very unique shifter world that doesn't just include the occasional werewolf. She uses shifters of all different kinds and even uses shifter-human hybrids. Readers will love the diverse and original story line in this book and the ongoing development of the characte ...more
Ginnie
Nov 22, 2013 rated it really liked it
*4.5 Stars*
Ok, so I am starting a little late in the game for this series, but I did research first to see if these could be read as stand alone. I was very excited to see that they could be. The only downside was that there were a few characters that I didn't really know, I caught bits and pieces of their back stories but ehhh. So my advice is, you can read it as a stand alone but it may be better to read the other first.

But what I can tell you is that I loved this book. I think for once I a
Beth
Sep 05, 2013 rated it really liked it
Dominic Tregada is a few months away from loosing his Amoveo powers. If he doesn't find his mate by the time he's 30 his powers will fade. As a loyal guard to the Prince and a tiger shifter, he decides he will continue to guard even though it most likely means his death. Dominic has seen glimpses of his mate in the dream realm but she always seems to elude him.

Tatiana Winter has lived in the human world her entire life. Being only shifter, wolf, she has flown under the Amoveo radar for years. N
Rhiannon Root
Feb 17, 2017 rated it really liked it
Spirited, fiercely independent Tatiana is a veterinarian. She’s also a hybrid Amoveo and she’s none too thrilled about stepping into their supernatural world. But when the Amoveo prince’s horses suddenly become sick, Tatiana reluctantly takes on the case.

And it’s here where Tatiana meets Dominic, a super-hot bodyguard to Prince Richard – when he accidentally tackles her.

Sara Humphreys is the only author I know of who can successfully pull off a “Sorry I Tackled You” meet-cute.

Tatiana and Domin
Jeannie Zelos
Dec 03, 2013 rated it really liked it
Unclaimed. Sara Humphreys.
Arc provided via Netgalley.

Fantasy – shape-shifters and romance – two of my big tick boxes :)
This is much like conventional shape shifters in the whole Mate idea, where there's one predestined mate for everyone. The shape shifters though have a number of differences to what we often see, some can teleport, create things from imagination, speak mind to mind, have healing abilities etc. Some of these we've seen in other novels and some are now to the shifters. There’s al
Marta Cox
Nov 30, 2013 rated it really liked it
Well fans of this series are in for a real treat! This is technically book five in the Amoveo Legend series although a novella has also been released and this full length book continues the story of these unique shape shifters and the people they fall in love with.
In this book we meet Tatiana a veterinarian who is also a half breed Amoveo and a member of the Timber Wolf clan. Her sister Layla has recently met and fallen in love with her mate William and life has just got complicated. Tatiana is
Margaret
Apr 23, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Emsy Van Wyck
Dec 03, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: reviewed-at-fff
Another five star must-read from Sara Humphreys! HOT paranormal romantic suspense in the Amoveo Legend series.

With the continuing popularity of shifter romances, I know that I'm not the only one who likes to escape into a world where seemingly human beings can become animals. Sometimes I wonder if that's because I think my animals might have their own human characteristics that they share with me. In any case, one of my favorite series that I discovered via my Kindle a year or so ago is Sara Hum
Lorna
Dec 04, 2013 rated it really liked it
This is the fifth book(not counting a novella) in the series about the Amoveo group of shape shifters. I have read three books and the novella now and I have enjoyed them all. Each book involves an Amoveo that meets their mate, of which there is only one in the world. It also involves the Purists that want to rid the world of hybrids-half human, half Amoveo. Thrown into the mix is the Caedo family, humans that are trying to rid the world of all Amoveo.

What I liked about this book:
As is my usual
Elizabeth H.
Tatiana is just minding her own business running her veterinary practice in Oregon when her sister, Layla, appears and practically begs for Tatiana’s help on behalf of Richard, prince of the Amoveo. Tatiana is very hesitant to enter into the world of Amoveo. She doesn’t want to succumb to finding a mate and having her independence and her choices taken away by fate. Reluctantly, Tatiana agrees to travel to Montana to help and is thankful she is not going to run into the mate she has been despera ...more
Maxie
Oct 19, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Unclaimed Sara Humphreys

Unclaimed penned by Sara Humphrey is off the chain and engulfs the reader allowing the freedom to run naked and free with a warm erotic, suspenseful breeze. Unclaimed can be read and enjoyed as a stand alone because Ms. Humphreys' gifted writing styles brings the new reader on board this erotically suspenseful and well developed narrative. Unclaimed is number 5 in her Amoveo series.
Ms. Humphreys stimulates and manipulates the five senses masterfully throughout Unclaimed.
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• A SEAL Wolf Christmas (Heart of the Wolf, #12)
  • The Trouble with Valentine's
  • Driving Her Wild (Wilinski's, #3)
  • Cole's Redemption (Alpha Pack, #5)
  • Bittersweet Magic (The Order, #2)
  • How to Ruin a Reputation (The Rakes Beyond Redemption #2)
  • Riding High (Sons of Chance, #14)
  • Her Rogue Alpha (X-Ops #5)
  • Starlight (The Christies, #2)
  • Lady Alexandra's Excellent Adventure (Summersby, #1)
  • The Good, the Bad and the Wild (Brothers & Sisters, #3)
  • Tempting His Mate (Crescent Moon, #3)
  • Twilight Hunter (Execution Underground, #1)
  • Waking Up in the Wrong Bed
  • Pure Temptation
  • Dark Heat: The Dark Kings Stories (Dark Kings, #0.1-0.3)
Sara Humphreys is the award winning author of the Amoveo Legend series. The third book in the series, UNTAMED, won two PRISM awards--Dark Paranormal and Best of the Best. The first two novels from her Dead in the City series have been nominated for the National Readers Choice Award. Sara was also a professional actress. Some of her television credits include, A&E Biography, Guiding Light, Anot ...more

The Amoveo Legend (6 books)
  • Unleashed (The Amoveo Legend, #1)
  • Untouched (The Amoveo Legend, #2)
  • Untamed (The Amoveo Legend, #3)
  • Undone (The Amoveo Legend, #4)
  • Undiscovered (Amoveo Rising #1)