Start by marking “Hidden (Otherworld Stories, #10.7)” as Want to Read:
Hidden (Otherworld Stories, #10.7)

Hidden (Otherworld Stories #10.7--in Otherworld Nights)

4.28  ·  Rating details ·  3,999 Ratings  ·  255 Reviews
Hiking through the snow, holiday baking and playing board games by the fire – what’s not to love about an old-fashioned family Christmas?

Werewolves Elena Michaels and Clayton Danvers want to give their four-year-old twins, Kate and Logan, something their parents never had: a nice, normal holiday. No Pack responsibilities, no homicidal half-demons or power-hungry sorcerers
Hardcover, Deluxe Hardcover Edition, 193 pages
Published December 28th 2011 by Subterranean Press (first published 2011)

To ask other readers questions about Hidden, please sign up.

Lisa Boorman This was a hardcover offered by Subterranean Press. It's a regular book with a few graphic pages in it.

Katie Michaels
Dec 12, 2011 rated it it was amazing
Thank you, thank you Kelley Armstrong. This story is exactly what I wanted and needed to say goodbye to my beloved Clay and Elena. "Hidden" is a novella for the fans. It's not for people new to the Otherworld series. Yes, it would still make sense, but it wouldn't resonate. It wouldn't mean to you what it means to us.

The basic premise is that Clay and Elena have brought their four year old twins away to a cabin to celebrate Christmas as a family. But the appearance of a mutt threatens their holi
Marissa
Apr 18, 2011 marked it as wishlist-aka-the-black-hole
Thank the Book Lords! Another Clay & Elena story! :does snoopy dance:
Robin
Jul 31, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Elena and Clay take their twins to Canada to celebrate a family Christmas together. But when a local teenager is found dead, his body mauled by a wolf, Elena begins to wonder if there is another werewolf in the area. Soon a mutt shows up on their doorstep, introducing himself and trying to make friends. Elena starts digging into the mutt's background. Is he a killer? Are there other missing or dead humans from this area? Juggling the Christmas holiday and their jobs isn't easy.

This is an excelle
Althea Ann
Nov 05, 2014 rated it it was ok
A full-length, fully-developed story with a mystery format. Elena and Clay are two werewolves on a Christmas vacation getaway with their two children. While they're in town, a 'lone wolf' approaches them - and his overly-friendly attitude raises alarm bells. Does this guy know that Elena's her wolf pack's designated investigator? Has he been up to something (like, say, murdering humans) that's against pack rules?
I had two categories of problems with this story. First, on a personal level: You ca
Jess
May 11, 2011 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorites, paranormal
Review posted: Happily Ever After - Reads

It’s Christmas time and the Danvers/Michaels family is heading to a cabin to celebrate the holiday, just the four of them. The twins, Kate and Logan, are now 4 years old and it’s obvious that they’re leaps and bounds ahead of where they should be, in pretty much all aspects of their lives. They have advanced senses, reasoning, even reading skills as Logan is now enjoying the first book in the Harry Potter series. While Clay and Elena have kept from them t
Franny (The Reader's Edge)
Jan 28, 2012 rated it it was amazing
I want to start off by saying this is the best and most fulfilling novella I have EVER read!

Clay and Elena take their two 4 year old children to a remote cabin to spend the Christmas holiday as a family. Their plans are changed by evidence there may be a man-eater in the area. Clay and Elena have to balance family with Pack duty while maintaining their "werewolf" secret from the twins.

This novella drew me in from the start. It provides an excellent window into the inner workings of the Michaels
Jessica ❁ ➳ Silverbow ➳ ❁ Rabid Reads
At 193 pages (Kindle version), this novella is just short of being a full-blown novel. AND it's got pretty pictures.

It takes place the Christmas after Frostbitten, and Clay and Elena have taken the kids to a secluded chalet in Canada for a family holiday (before the rest of the pack shows up on Boxing Day). The four of them are planning on making Christmas cookies, drinking hot chocolate, playing in the snow, etc., but all of that gets interrupted when a mutt shows up their first night there. A
Chris
Oct 24, 2012 rated it really liked it
Nice short tale about Elena and Clay. The mystery isn't so mysterious, and quite frankly, I found the ending fight scene to be a little too predictable (why not have Nick do something?).

However, what makes the novella a winner is the development of the family relationships in the Danvers clan. That is the reason for a fan of this series to read this book.
Kelly
Aug 23, 2011 rated it really liked it
Upon receiving a review copy of Kelley Armstrong’s Hidden, I realized that I had only read a few books in her influential Women of the Otherworld series — and that the ones I had read weren’t the ones starring werewolf couple Elena and Clay. However, I had no trouble becoming engrossed in Hidden and understanding what was going on.

Elena is unusual in Armstrong’s universe; she’s the only known female werewolf. She and Clay are married and raising precocious four-year-old twins, Kate and Logan. Th
Sandra "Jeanz"
May 28, 2012 rated it really liked it
MY REVIEW

I downloaded the kindle version of this novella from Amazon.co.uk, and at over £3 thought it quite expensive for a novella. I am not so keen on the "comic" style cover even though it depicts Elena in human form and Clay in wolf form, with his penetrating blue eyes.
As always with Kelley Armstrong, this novella is well written with a great balance of suspense, mystery and pack/family life. I really enjoyed the novella, we, the readers got to concentrate on Clay,Elena, Kate and Logan as pr
The Otherworld of...: Hidden (Novella) 13 56 May 31, 2012 04:01PM
Where can I get a copy? 2 19 Mar 17, 2012 09:34AM
For This Series... 3 19 Jan 01, 2012 08:03PM
  • Blood Lite II: Overbite  (Otherworld Stories, #10.3)
  • Evolve: Vampire Stories of the New Undead
  • A Fantasy Medley (Otherworld Stories, #9.2; Crown of Stars, #7.5; Realms of the Elderlings)
  • Subterranean: Tales of Dark Fantasy 2
  • Kitty's Greatest Hits (Kitty Norville)
  • Devil's Luck (The Disillusionists, #3.5)
  • Dates from Hell
  • Magic Gifts (Kate Daniels, #5.4)
  • By Blood We Live
  • Blood Sin (Awakened by Blood, #2)
  • Kate's Origin (Curran POV #6)
  • Wrong Ways Down (Downside Ghosts, #1.5)
  • Mortal Ties (World of the Lupi, #9)
  • Vampires: The Recent Undead
  • My Big Fat Supernatural Honeymoon
  • Hunter Kiss (Hunter Kiss, 0.5)
  • Collected (Coveted, #0.5)

More about Kelley Armstrong...

Otherworld Stories (6 books)
  • Men of the Otherworld (Otherworld Stories, #1)
  • Tales of the Otherworld (Otherworld Stories, #2)
  • Otherworld Nights (Otherworld Stories, #3)
  • Otherworld Secrets (Otherworld Stories, #4)
  • Otherworld Chills (Otherworld Stories, #5)
  • Branded
“Do you really think he untied you? .. He was just checking his kids handiwork.” 17 likes
“He lifted his brows. "If I really thought it was the absolute best thing for our kids, you'd have had a battle on your hands. That was just a debate."
"With chair-throwing."
"Heated debate. Fights involve chair-breaking. Chair-throwing is just getting your attention.”
15 likes