Start by marking “Color Me Confident: Change Your Look - Change Your Life!” as Want to Read:
Color Me Confident: Change Your Look - Change Your Life!

Color Me Confident: Change Your Look - Change Your Life!

3.75  ·  Rating details ·  85 Ratings  ·  9 Reviews
The first book from the Color Me Beautiful team-created more than 25 years ago-still continues to sell well, and the world's leading image consultancy is back with an updated look at fashion and cosmetics.

Millions of people have used this internationally recognized system to look and feel better. Think of it as feng shui for the body, a way of using color to make yourself
Published January 1st 2008 by Hamlyn (first published 2006)

To ask other readers questions about Color Me Confident, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Color Me Confident

Apr 25, 2011 rated it it was ok
Shelves: how-to, skimmed
I came upon this book at the library while browsing for sewing books and decided to check it out because I have friends who use this system and love it. Now, I have to say, I began with a bias. My natural inclination is to believe that if you like a color, you should be happy wearing it.

This is an update on the Color Me Beautiful system, which used to assign everyone into one of four color groups, named for season. Now it has been expanded to eight groups, not named after seasons. I'm willing t
Melissa
Oct 17, 2007 rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: budding fashionistas
This book is just good times. My sister got it for me for my birthday. It's all about dressing and looking your best. For those of you who actually remember this, it's an updated version of COLOR ME BEAUTIFUL (the book from the 70s or 80s; my mom had it, and i LOVED it). They have updated and expanded the original four color seasons (spring, autumn, summer, and winter) to coloring such as deep, clear, soft, warm, cool, and light. And they talk about things like body shape, face shape, personal f ...more
Alison
Mar 22, 2008 rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: Anyone who needs a fashion boost
Remember all that seasonal color stuff you might have heard at one time? It's still out there and relevant. This is a useful reference for anyone who would like to look their best. We have so many choices when it comes to picking the color of our clothes. This makes it a little easier for me at least.
Mar 24, 2010 rated it it was ok
Not even close to all of the other fashion-y books out there...very basic tips and I don't know if I necessarily agree with the color selections. I like Trinny & Susannah or Stacy and Clinton 10X better. This would be a better choice for someone looking to re-invent herself, but who knows very little about fashion as this will teach her SOME of the basics.
Deirdre
Apr 23, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
reminds me to break out the colours from before and to weed those clothes out of my wardrobe that don't flatter.

There is one top in my wardrobe that I need to find more of it's colour, every time I wear it I get compliments.
Lesa
Nov 09, 2016 rated it liked it
Shelves: nonfiction
Fashion self-help
Carole Dailey
Jan 21, 2016 rated it liked it
oh, the fashionista in me really is coming out now!!!!!
Susan
Apr 08, 2014 rated it really liked it
I enjoyed this book. I found it had some good information and tips not just for colour but also for accentuating positive aspects of your body shape, choosing accessories, etc.
Zanna