Start by marking “Cold Killjoy (Mistletoe Montana #17)” as Want to Read:
Cold Killjoy (Mistletoe Montana #17)

Cold Killjoy

(Mistletoe Montana #17)

Cold Killjoy
Biker. Grumpy. Wrapped in darkness.
Returning to his hometown Mistletoe Montana to take over his father's garage, Cold didn't anticipate to collide with an overly cheerful next door neighbor. With a lump of ice for a heart he lost all hope of experiencing any joy in life, let alone finding love.

Joycelyn Loftings
Generous. Kind. Lighthearted. Wrapped with sunshine
Published December 24th 2020 by Amazon Digital Services

To ask other readers questions about Cold Killjoy, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Cold Killjoy

Start your review of Cold Killjoy (Mistletoe Montana #17)
Darlene I read WAY to many books
3.5 ⭐

Its been awhile since I read something from this author it was a cute and funny novella with some steam.

Cold hasn't been home since his mother death now hes bring his clubs MC into his old town. Because his father is injured and he's suspicious how it happened plus he wants to be closer and now his fathers neighbors is helping and shes well very happy and loves Christmas and he dislike it and rude towards her. Heck he insult her and called her a stripper because of her Christmas outfit. Bu
Lynne Garlick
Nov 24, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Oh. My. Days!

Lord above! This was just as good reading it for the second time as it was the first!
Five huge stars for this read!! Welcome to Mistletoe, Montana. Yes! Really! Where it's literally Christmas, every day! Add a tattooed, pierced biker and I am in festive heaven!!
Cold is back in his hometown to take care of his dad and comes face to ....well not quite face to face with Joy!!
Lord, this woman! I love her, full of cheer, kindness and sass. Her internal monologue has me in tears of laught
Neringa Neringiukas
Nov 24, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I can't with irony of h and H names. Lol But it fits so perfectly.
Cold is grumpy, like almost grinch grumpy. But it always fun to watch these types to start melt. Like they can still be grumpy, but also sweet. That mix is magic.
Joycelyn is charming, cheerful and christmas obsessed. I say obsessed, because, while each their own and that's okay, but for me too much of ho ho ho (OMG my phone almost did dirty for me. 😂 ) going on. I guess, I have a bit of grinch in me. Lol
But Cold and Joy together a
Jan 19, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Oh killjoy

I loved this from the first moment Joy was on her hands and knees scrubbing the floor with her jingle bells thong showing above her Xmas pjs, wearing her snowman earbuds.... To the very last quickie on Cold's desk.
lisa jung
Dec 29, 2020 rated it really liked it
Cold

Hes back home in Mistletoe to help his Dad and start a new club. And finds his one a Christmas elf next door.
Archana
Jan 11, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Kathy Wideman
This book is part of the Mistletoe Montana series. Each book can be read as a standalone but some of the books are connected. Cold Killjoy is a member of Trigger Pull MC. He is a nomad. When he notified that his father has been in an accident, he decides its time to go home again. He wasn’t prepared for what he finds. Jocelyn is a helpful neighbor. She cracks the cranky man next door till he is nice to her. Then she meets Cold. He is just like his father except for the way he makes her feel. Thi ...more
Joy Boutwell
Jan 12, 2021 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: own-a-copy
I grabbed this book because it had Joy in the title and I'm glad I did - It turned out to be a phenomenal short read. The story is well written with wonderful characters that take you on an adventure full of drama, humor, action and romance.

Cold Killjoy left home after his mother died. He joined the Army and after one tour in Afghanistan he got out and joined Trigger Pull MC and became a Nomad. Years later he returns home to take over his dads garage.

Joycelyn moved into the house next to Cold's
Joy Boutwell
Dec 29, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: own-a-copy

Joycelyn moved into the house next to Cold's
Leslee
Dec 20, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Absolutely phenomenal! The holidays aren't always a joyous time, filled with wonderful memories and time spent with family. Cold came back to Mistletoe after being away for years when he got a call that his dad had an accident. After they lost Cold's mom on Christmas Eve, the holidays are something to endure. Now its time to put the past behind him and be there for his dad, before its too late. He expected it to be hard coming home. What he didn't expect was a pretty little woman full of the Chr ...more
Lauren
First things first; I love the cover of this book!
Cold killjoy is a novella in the ‘’mistletoe Montana’’ series. This story is short, fast paced and an enjoyable read. I read this book in one sitting and was satisfied throughout. I found the writing style easy to follow, the characters loveable and the storyline enjoyable. When Cold Killjoy’s father is injured, he moves his grumpy butt back home. What he doesn’t expect is to fall for his father’s cheerful neighbour.
The chemistry between Cold an
Linda Diamond
Dec 20, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I'm just gonna say it! I have read many Christmas stories over the holidays and I have loved them all, but Cold Killjoy has got to be one of my favorite ❤️ I absolutely loved everything about this book, from the first paragraph to the end. Simply fabulous!
Cold Killjoy is a lot of things, grumpy, at first maybe even a little mean! Then there's Joycelyn( Joy) she's witty, smart, funny and so cheerful. When grumpy meets cheerful it really is quite comical! Throw in Cold's father and his one liners
Barbara
Dec 22, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Loved this Christmas time MC Story. The author has given us the start of a new MC series in the town of Mistletoe Montana. A Place that celebrates Christmas pretty much 365 days of the year. The story is also a standalone in the Mistletoe Montana series. A series in which several authors bring us a story involving the town of Mistletoe, Montana in some fashion. Trust me if you haven’t read any of these books, you should - the ones

Cold Killjoy is very well written with absolutely awesome charact
Katie Kavanagh
Dec 22, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Mr. Cold Killjoy definitely got hit with a big dose of Joy when he met Joycelyn. This was a great holiday story full of Christmas love and cheer. When Cold met Joy, he melted for her right away and same with her. Even when Cold was showing his grumpy side, Joy knew he cared deep down with every wink or side smile. There was a bit of action but the story focused more on the connection between Cold and Joy. I loved how Cold came home to Mistletoe Montana not only to help his dad but also to settle ...more
Clara Martinez Turco
Cold Killjoy is a wonderful addition to the Mistletoe Montana series. One cocky tattoed and pierced biker and lacking Christmas spirit, who will meet his match in a small spitfire of joy.

When Cold Killjoy goes back home after being away for years, he is ready to take over the family garage after his father had an accident. He is ready to permanently set home in Mistletoe by opening a chapter of Trigger Pull MC. What he didn't expect was to be attracted to Joycelyn Loftings, his father's neighbor
Phyllis Wolford
Dec 24, 2020 rated it it was amazing
To give his best friend and love of his life a future with someone new, he takes the fall and goes to jail, for a crime he didn’t commit.
Years later he’s back, older, meaner, and built like a Mac truck, he doesn’t want to be bothered by no one from their hometown, that is until she calls and needs him.
Joycelyn, has always had it bad for the bad boy she knew growing up, and who was her brothers best friend. When her husband stole her son, she turned to the only person she could count on to help,
Rhonda
Dec 24, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I've been reading the books in this series and I have to say, this is one of my favorites. The banter between Cold and Joycelyn is really great. She's all happy go lucky and Cold is grumpy and well.....Cold. He's come home to stay and run his father's mechanic business but something isn't adding up. When he fires one man, it puts Joycelyn in danger. And he can't have that. It's time to claim this woman for his own, but will she let him? Loved the story, loved the characters and I just loved the ...more
Carlyn Zanidean
Dec 26, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Joy is the happy spirit type of person who never lets anyone ruin her happy mood. Cold is just that.... Cold and grumpy just like his dad..
These two could not be anymore different from eachother, total opposite's in everyway. Joy was being a nice neighbor and helped out when her neighbor got injured and had no one else to help him out. Cold finding out his father broke his leg and arm comes back home to help out after being away for so long.
This was an amazing book, a great read to finish off th
Dec 30, 2020 rated it it was amazing
A new favorite author

Esther Schmidt is a new to me author and I’m so glad I found her work! I binge read all 17 books in the mistletoe series and I feel like the best was saved for last (I loved all of them of course). She’s able to add so much depth to her characters in such a short story which is amazing. I absolutely loved these two characters. Cold was awesome and knew what he wanted. And his dad was such a great side character. I’m off to read the rest of her Trigger series now!
Cassie
Dec 17, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Michelle Rene
Dec 27, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Cold Killjoy is grumpy enough to live up to his last name. Joycelyn Loftings is determined to bring joy into the lives of those around her, even if it is her grumpy neighbor and his equally grumpy son.

Cold Killjoy is a quick sexy holiday read, with great characters that you will want more of.
I loved this installment of the Mistletoe Montana series and hope that this is the starting point of a new MC series.
Bill Jakobsen
Dec 27, 2020 rated it it was amazing
OMG, I loved this book...100 Christmas Stars!!

I have read other MC stories and if this one was supposed to be serious, my way of reading is way off. I laughed my foolish head off. I enjoyed how Cold and Joy met. Just things that happened tickled funny bone. Maybe not Cold's fathers injuries, the punk doing his books and the little injuries inflicted but Joy over rode all of that. Thanks for such a fun time read. Written by Cindy :)
Rose
Jan 05, 2021 rated it it was amazing
The Mistletoe Montana series are a group of Christmas stories written by a group of talented authors. Cold Killjoy is part of that series, also a standalone written by author Esther E. Schmidt. This is Cold and Joycelyn story! Killjoy is a nomad biker but also part of the Trigger Pull MC. Joy is his fathers very cheerful neighbor. The plot is fast pace and well written with wonderful characters. I look forward to reading more books about the new Trigger Pull MC; Mistletoe Montana Chapter!!!
Julie Beerbower
Jan 09, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Cold is the new hot’

I enjoy short, sweet romances with a strong alpha male and a sassy female, but am easily bored by the same old stuff. That was not a problem with this book. Cold and Joy’s story kept me engaged throughout and ticked all my boxes. It even comes with a laugh out loud, witty dialogue. If you like a little humor and just a touch of drama to add some spice, you will love this story. I certainly did.
Michelle
Dec 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Mistletoe, Montana is the place to be for this steamy, hot, insta-love Christmas read! See what happens when a grouchy biker moves back home to take care of his dad after having an accident. It will have you laughing at the witty banter between Cold and Joy. A little drama and mystery thrown in to have you turning pages to see what happens next.
Whynter Raven
Dec 23, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Joycelyn and Cold's story was very entertaining. Joy was sugary sweet and obsessed with Christmas. Cold is crumby and cold until he meets Joy. There is some action, a lot of funny parts and a lot of hotness. I hope Esther continues with the chapter, I would love to see what happens with Otis, Reed, and Bowie. ...more
BobaFett114
Excellent book

First of all, the sides name, Cold Killjoy is just fantastic!! He meets Jocelyn, who is helps his dad out and he is drawn to her. Cole is in an MC, but that doesn't really take a major role in this book. There is a bit of violence and cussing, but it was a good book. Very well written too!
melanie allen
Dec 24, 2020 rated it it was amazing
OMG I absolutely loved this story what more can you ask for than hot sexy bikers and a Christmas live story all rolled into one great story. Killjoy and Joycelyn couldn’t be more different but it’s true what they say opposites attract. I truly hope there is more to come In This series it was that good.
Sue
Dec 24, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Loved this book. Cold's father (Clark) and Joy. I loved her character, she's always so upbeat and funny. She definitely has no filter. She took care of Clark after his accident and when his son came home and saw her and what she was wearing was so funny. There is a lot of humor, tension when he gets to his dad's workshop. But overall a great Christmas story. HEA. ...more
Kaya Branch
Dec 25, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Grumpy biker find Christmas Joy 😍😍😍😍😍

I really liked this story. Cold and Joy were a cute couple and I loved reading how they found love. I'm a sucker for stories with a rocky beginning leading to a happy ending and this story does not disappoint. I'd recommend this story and hope anyone reading this review gives it a read too. 💗💗💗💗
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• Totally Smitten: A Cozy AF Christmas 3
  • Be Mine, Sweetheart (Sweetheart, Colorado)
  • Sugar Daddy Sweetheart (Sweetheart, Colorado)
  • Hung Sweetheart (Sweetheart, Colorado)
  • Jace: Prequel (Trigger Pull MC, #0.5)
  • The Snuggle Is Real: A Cozy AF Christmas
  • Tattooed Sweetheart
  • Polar Opposites : A Cozy AF Christmas 4
  • Snow Place Like Home (A Cozy AF Christmas Book 1)
  • First Ride (Men of Valor MC)
  • Curvy Ride (Men of Valor MC)
  • Ride Me Sweetheart (Sweetheart, Colorado)
  • Wild Ride (Men of Valor MC)
  • V Card Sweetheart
  • 112 Bliss Blvd. (A Cherry Falls Romance #2)
  • Lucky Ride (Men of Valor MC)
  • Stone (Trigger Pull MC, #1)
  • 105 Desire Dr. (A Cherry Falls Romance #1)
Esther E. Schmidt is an USA Today bestselling author who loves to write MC (biker) series, Mafia Romance series, PNR series, contemporary romance series, and more. She's a graphic designer that also loves to write. She released her first series "Areion Fury MC" in October 2015. Esther lives in The Netherlands with her family, three daughters, and a crazy iguana. She loves to write about bad boy Al ...more

Mistletoe Montana (1 - 10 of 17 books)
  • Santa's Cookies (Mistletoe Montana #1)
  • Winter Vibes (Mistletoe Montana #2)
  • Her Christmas Soldier
  • His Big Package (Mistletoe Montana #4)
  • Santa's Gifts
  • His Snow Angel
  • Stuffed (Mistletoe, Montana #7)
  • His Christmas Promise