Start by marking “The Introvert's Guide to Speed Dating (The Introvert's Guide, #2)” as Want to Read:
The Introvert's Guide to Speed Dating (The Introvert's Guide, #2)

The Introvert's Guide to Speed Dating

(The Introvert's Guide #2)

After four years living the single life, it’s decided that I, London Stuart, am back on the market. I’m not even mad when my cousins and best friends put my name down for the speed-dating sessions. In fact, I’m actually a little excited about it.

But then one of my dates turns out to be my six-year-old son’s irresistibly sexy soccer coach―his irresistibly sexy British socc
Audio CD, Unabridged
Published August 31st 2021 by Dreamscape Media (first published July 6th 2021)

To ask other readers questions about The Introvert's Guide to Speed Dating, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Introvert's Guide to Speed Dating

Start your review of The Introvert's Guide to Speed Dating (The Introvert's Guide, #2)
Danielle's
Jul 08, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Single mom and a chance at love.

London isn’t serious about dating. Her speed dating is usually to appease someone else. That is until her sons hot coach stumbles onto the scene. Can London get it right this time and find a good guy or is he just passing through?

I haven’t read many single mom books. I usually go for the hot dads. This was a nice change and I enjoyed the story.
Carole (Carole's Random Life)
This review can also be found at https://carolesrandomlife.com/

This was a fun romance! I was really surprised by just how much I enjoyed listening to this book. London and Oliver were wonderful characters and the narrators did an amazing job in bringing this story to life. Once I started listening, I didn’t want to stop and couldn’t wait to see this pair work things out. This was a very entertaining story!

This is the second book in The Introvert’s Guide series and even though the characters may
Prerana
Sep 13, 2021 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: romance
What an absolutely adorable book.

Emma Hart always packs in the cuteness, and this book was no exception. In fact, it was even cuter than I anticipated. God, I just love children.

The only reason for the docked star is that it was just so short. Yes, all Emma Hart books are (more like novellas really), but I like a little more time to get to know the characters.

I definitely enjoyed this book and look forward to reading even more Emma Hart.

And I'm out.
bookjunkiejane
Jul 06, 2021 rated it it was ok
It was bland!!!!!
Amanda Reagan
Jul 06, 2021 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Honestly this felt half finished. It was pretty riddled with typos and it read like the first half of a romance novel. There was very little conflict to resolve...the HEA falls flat
A HEA
Jul 14, 2021 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Oliver and London have a beautiful love story. London's world is focused on her son. Making sure he has everything he could possibly need. Even though she co-parents he son still takes priority. She doesn't have time to date and doesn't want to run the risk of getting attached if it isn't going to be a long term relationship.

When Oliver (her son's coach) catches her interest she doesn't think that there can be anything be there. However, Oliver has a different idea and their relationship blosso
Rivka
Sep 25, 2021 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
3.5
This book was adorable!
It was a quick read with amazing main guy, cool kid and very amazing mom. If was light and fun and full of love.
I wish we got a little more in the end but it still mades me smile a lot.
Amy [Book Addict Reviews]
London is a single mom to Leo, an adorable six year old boy, and she is also being forced into some interesting speed dating sessions. Oliver is Leo’s soccer coach and really the just seems to go to be true. The man is caring, handsome, patient and most of all he loves kids…there really should be something wrong with him and I don’t blame London for instantly crushing on him.

I loved the chemistry between London and Oliver from the start. I loved the bond that Oliver also formed with Leo. There
One chapter more
Hmmm… I literally don’t have anything to say about this short book. I didn’t even get any hot moments, so I feel like I was cheated on.
Lacy
Oct 29, 2021 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I loved every moment of The Introvert's Guide to Speed Dating, book 2 in Emma Hart’s The Introvert's Guide series, which Avery Reid and Will Watt narrate. It's an adorably sweet, humorous, and sexy slow-burn romance that also happens to include another of my favorite tropes – friends-to-lovers – and does an excellent job of exploring that journey along with the difficulty of being a modern, single, working mom. Single mom, London Stuarts’ best friends and cousins, decide that it's time for her t ...more
Kahea
***5 Stars***

I’m always excited to head back to White Peak and hang out with the crazy crew there and I was definitely not disappointed with this last stint there. It was definitely more on the sweet side, but I thoroughly enjoyed watching Oliver and Landon become more to each other than just friends.

I loved London and Oliver. London is pretty kick ass. She’s sweet, snarky, blunt and a great mom. Oliver is just an all around good guy. Charming, hard working and loves what he does. Their jour
Meegz Reads
Jul 08, 2021 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: kindle
*4 Stars*

ARC kindly received for an honest review.

I enjoy this world of White Peak and all its crazy characters. London and Oliver are both really likeable characters, and I enjoyed going along for the ride with them. There are some appearances from familiar faces of course, as we've been getting to know their friend group as the books are released.

The really great thing about this is that there is no huge angst or any big obstacle. There are issues of course, but this is just a really easy an
Erin Lewis
Jul 07, 2021 rated it it was amazing
5 star review The Introverts Guide To Speed Dating (The Introvert’s Guide #2) by Emma Hart

The Introverts Guide To Speed Dating was a fun story that was entertaining with characters whose story you cannot help but become invested in. I fell hard and fast for single mum London Stuart and Oliver Hayes and don’t get me started on little Leo, such an adorable little boy.

London has decided that it’s time to get back into the dating scene but imagine her shock when one of her dates turns out to be her
Stacey
Jul 13, 2021 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I would give this book a 3.5. While I liked London and Oliver as individuals, they fell a little flat as a couple. It felt like there was never really any spark between them. I did enjoy Oliver’s interactions with London’s young son, Leo. He steps into the father role easily, and I really expected Leo’s real father to put up more of a fight about that but he doesn’t. I will say I probably enjoyed Oliver and Leo's relationship more than I did London and Oliver's.

This book was missing a lot of th
Angie
Jul 08, 2021 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
This was a quick and fun read. I will warn the romance lovers that even though most of Emma Hart's books have at least one steamy scene this book does not which is unfortunate. It also wasn't as funny as the past books have been. It's because of these two things that I gave it three stars. If you are looking for a nice cozy romance with a slightly snarky heroine and a British hero then this is the book for you. It has all of our favorite characters from the past books and the epilogue sets up ni ...more
Charmaine Morgan
Oct 13, 2021 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
3.5 stars rounding up to 4. I was confused with the title as there is no discussion about any of the characters being introverts. If anything it should be titled a Single Mom’s guide to dating, as that is what is explored the most in this novel. London and Ollie made for a very cute love story and I love the realistic discussions of what it’s like for a parent to date and how they still need to protect and prioritize their child when doing so. Although I overall enjoyed it, the dialogue went che ...more
Teneisha (Teesbookjourney)
I love this series however this ones wasn't my favourite. I typically don't like kids in romance however Leo wasn't bad..they didn't make him annoying, or to grown for his age. Which is good,

It took way to long for Oliver and London to finally get together. I mean it's a short book and Its still felt dragged out. I understand that London is a mom and she has to be cautious and sure before getting into a relationship but I wish they had just jumped in and seen where it went early.

A great book and
Jen Zingaro
3.5 stars. This was a well-written story with compelling characters.
The storyline is about a single mom who is hesitant to start dating again because she feels as though her son should come first. She humors her family and friends by speed dating.
The title of this book doesn't really match the story. She does speed date but it is such a small part of the story that it felt a bit gimmicky.
I enjoyed seeing her come around to try dating her son's soccer coach who is a British hottie. It is a slow-b
Amy
Jul 07, 2021 rated it really liked it
The Introvert's Guide to Speed Dating is a fun and entertaining addition to the Introvert's Guide series. Filled with the signature humor we've come to know and love from author Emma Hart this book will leave you laughing one minute and swooning the next.

London and Oliver were adorable together. I loved their chemistry and adored the way that Oliver was with London's son. Oliver came into London's life at just the right moment and proved that there are still some nice guys out there.

All in all,
Lisa
Jul 11, 2021 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I am always ready to get back to this series and this group of characters that I can't help but love.
Hart never fails to have me laughing out loud all while making me fall in love with her quirky fun characters. London and Oliver had me hooked from the start.
This one is a quick fun read, with almost no conflict or angst. I read it in one sitting.
I love this series and can't wait to see what Hart brings us next!
Liz
Oct 05, 2021 rated it really liked it
I had the opportunity to listen to The Introvert’s Guide to Speed Dating by Emma Hart early and it was such a fun listen. It had me smiling throughout the entire time I was listening. London is ready to start dating, right? So, she tries speed dating and yet the one person that really stands out is her son’s soccer coach, Oliver. I loved their interactions and how he was with her son. The story is a quick, fun, and charming and the narrators, Avery Reid and Will Watt, really brought this story t ...more
Tina Price
Jul 07, 2021 rated it did not like it
Wow super disappointing installment of an otherwise terrific series from a great author. The romance was ehhhh, chemistry the same but the reason I gave this one star??? NO SEXY TIMES!!!! they barely kissed. What the heck is up with that? Skip this one and read the rest.
Anamaria Kalet
Where’s the steam?

I was cool with the slow burn but then there was no sexy payoff at the end! I enjoyed the story and liked that characters but I’m pissed for the heroine! Is she not allowed a sex life because she’s a mom? Who do you think is reading this book?
Farah El-Kholy
Very short and uneventful, didn't enjoy it quite as the previous ones. ...more
Angela Y
Nov 19, 2021 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: audiobook
Rating 3.5/5
Lisa Mandina
Jul 06, 2021 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
While all of the books in this series are definitely quick reads because I can barely put them down, this one seemed a little bit quicker. There was definitely drama between the two, but not a ton, and I kind of missed the snarkiness of some of the other stories. We also didn’t get as much time with the grandparents in this one, so that could be part of what I was missing as well. But I really did like our two characters in this one, especially London’s relationship with her son. Another thing I ...more
April Symes
The Introverts Guide To Speed Dating is book #2 in The Introvert’s Guide series by Emma Hart. London and Oliver are characters that made this story really memorable and fun. Theirs was a slowburn romance. London is a single mum + she has a demanding career. Oliver is her son Leo's football coach. They have red-hot chemistry and keep finding themselves thrown together, either by accident or on purpose. There's some twists that occur. You can tell they wanna but there’s a child in the picture. Do ...more
Stephanie Panach
This wasn't love for me...It was a cute premise for a book, but things just did not pan out for me. It didn't really make me laugh - and I considered not finishing it - but I really was hoping it would get better.

I think the main basis for my issues with the book boiled down to believability and complaining (and not just complaints from me as a reader). This book is set in a small town in Montana - a former professional baseball player has created a large sports complex that truly has everythin
Atlanta Whitlock
I know that the minute I picked up book three in this series that I was going to be reading things backwards, plus in a way book three did have some spoilers in for this book, but honestly, I wasn’t too worried because I just love reading anything by Emma Hart and this time, I was not disappointed.
I still loved getting to experience London’s journey because it had been a while since she’d been back home and now, she’s attempting to find her footing again even though in a way it’s like she never
Jo Reads Romance

I have been reading my way through the Introvert series - of which this is the second - and the preceding Bookworm series. Each book does stand alone and is about a separate couple although Emma Hart’s cameo game is strong and most previous couples do reappear - although not in the cutesy, loving way I like to see my prior couples. Never mind…

I hadn’t read the blurb in a while when I started reading this book so I’d forgotten who London’s hero was…and when he appeared on the page I still wasn’t
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »

• Neanderthal (Last Man Standing, #2)
  • For Love Or Honey
  • Mama's Boy (Last Man Standing, #1)
  • Friends With Benedicts
  • The Rebound (Looking to Score)
  • The Rookie (Looking to Score #3)
  • The Virgin Game Plan (Rules of Love, #2)
  • Key Change (Common Threads #3)
  • The Virgin Replay (Rules of Love, #3)
  • The Rival (Looking to Score #2)
  • Breaking the Rules (Hot Jocks #8)
  • My Sister's Flirty Friend (The Greene Family, #4)
  • When Sparks Fly (Spark House #1)
  • The Trouble with #9 (Hockey Hotties, #2)
  • Jett (Arizona Vengeance, #10)
  • Things I Wanted To Say (But Never Did)
  • My Lucky #13 (Hockey Hotties, #1)
  • The Perfect Catch (The Brentwood Boys, #8)
Emma Hart is the New York Times and USA Today bestselling author of over twenty novels and has been translated into several different languages. She first put fingers to keys at the age of eighteen after her husband told her she read too much and should write her own.
Four years later, she's still figuring out what he meant when he said she 'read too much.'

She prides herself on writing smart smut

The Introvert's Guide (3 books)
  • The Introvert's Guide to Online Dating (The Introvert's Guide, #1)
  • The Introvert's Guide to Blind Dating (The Introvert's Guide, #3)

News & Interviews

Mahogany L. Browne is the author of Chlorine Sky, Woke: A Young Poets Call to Justice, Woke Baby, and Black Girl Magic. She's also the...