Start by marking “Code Name: Beatriz” as Want to Read:
Code Name: Beatriz

Code Name: Beatriz

it was amazing 5.00  ·  Rating details ·  3 ratings  ·  1 review
"Wireless agents have a six-week life expectancy after they parachute into France."

Antonia, devastated by what the war has taken from her, is numb to the warning, and willing to die while working with the Resistance in France...until a special operation brings her face to face with a Canadian man who makes her want to live again. When the operation goes terribly wrong and
Published January 30th 2019 by Cadle-Sparks Books

To ask other readers questions about Code Name, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Code Name

it was amazing 5.00  ·
 ·  3 ratings  ·  1 review

James Kemp
Feb 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Code Name Beatriz by Lou Cadle is historical fiction done right. I always shy from historical fiction, not because I don't like it, but because it's really hard to get right. That's doubly so when it's one of my favourite and most read periods of history. I've been reading about SOE agents since finding a copy of Carve Her Name With Pride at my granny's house when I was ten. Lou Cadle has done a great job with Code Name Beatriz.

Code Name Beatriz is well researched, I've read dozens of books abou
Tracey Rowlett- Oaks
Feb 21, 2019
Angela
Mar 07, 2019
Lou Cadle grew up in Tornado Alley near the New Madrid fault, was in San Francisco's 1989 earthquake, watched minor eruptions of Mt. St. Helens from close up, and hiked several times over Kilauea's active lava flows. Cadle currently lives in haboob country.