Start by marking “How to Be an Introvert in an Extrovert World” as Want to Read:
How to Be an Introvert in an Extrovert World

How to Be an Introvert in an Extrovert World

Do you long for alone time? Feel pressured by social demands? Get overstimulated? Wear an extrovert mask to get through life? Then this book is for you. It's a guidebook for introverts - full of strategies, stories, humor, inspiration, and psychological insights into the introvert life.

How To Be An Introvert In An Extrovert World will help you to understand there's nothing
Published November 6th 2018 by Louder Minds

Start your review of How to Be an Introvert in an Extrovert World
Mai Thi Ngoc Tu
Apr 26, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Great for extreme introverts. Good to know I am not having social anxiety disorder.

As the title stated, the book is about building fences, making peace with introversion rather than facing fears. Thus, I feel oftentimes suffocated.

Many relations to my experience: at hair salon, at gatherings/ parties, with intrusive people. Hilarious vast viewpoints from physics to horoscopes on introverts.

“I didn’t realize how much my career had been affected by this introvert thing.”
Being nice is about you,
Dawn
Dec 20, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Enjoyed reading quietly alone...

Michelle has a wonderful since of humor. Some seemed to think title meant her book was telling introverts to be extroverted, this is NOT what the book is about. It is about accepting who we are and embracing our personality. She also does not bash extroverts.
Carmel
Jan 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I was interested to read this book as I am an extrovert in an introvert family. I was hoping for some insight and understanding of those close to me. It has helped a lot. A "No to an invitation", doesn't mean a rejection but simply "I wont feel comfortable".
The book was amusing and easy to read. I wonder if this topic should be visited in school education? It may prevent bullying...
Thoroughly enjoyed it!
Carmel Jan 2019
Spencer K
A must a for any introvert

This book really helped me find out who I am and feel comfortable with myself for being "weird and different" Thank you for writing this book.
Shanna
Feb 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Reading this has changed my life!

I know that is such a cliche’, but it’s true. I knew I was an introvert, but I always thought it was something I needed to “fix” about myself. I no longer look at it in that light but now embrace this part of my personality. Gone is the shame of not being like my more extroverted friends. Instead I now take full pleasure in doing the things that make me happy. I would definitely recommend this book not only to introverts, but also to extroverts who want to better
gj indieBRAG
We are proud to announce that HOW TO BE AN INTROVERT IN AN EXTROVERT WORLD by Michele Connolly is a B.R.A.G.Medallion Honoree. This tells readers that this book is well worth their time and money!
Billy Buttons
Oct 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book was entered in The Wishing Shelf Book Awards. This is what our readers thought:
Title: How To Be An Introvert In An Extrovert World

Writing Style: 8/10
Content: 8/10
Cover: 8/10
Of the 16 readers:
15 would read another book by this author.
12 thought the cover was good or excellent.
16 felt it was easy to follow.
15 would recommend this story to another reader to try.
Of all the readers, 10 felt the author’s str
jenny
Apr 16, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Informative Book

This book is great for people wondering if they are an introvert or just strange...
It shows introverts that the traits and preferences they have are Not unusual but part of their personality type. The book also gives some great guidance about how to navigate the world of extroverts and accept their own likes and dislikes.
Kačenka Michalikova
Half of the book is great because of really nice and deep ideas. The other half is from my point just bullshit. I would skip the "jokes" and keep the core.
Amanda Pagels
Aug 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
It was a good book. I am definitely and introvert and I liked the humor she put into the book.
Liz
Feb 29, 2020
Mel
Mar 10, 2019
Nancy Pachl
rated it did not like it
Jan 05, 2019
Shama GC
Feb 23, 2019

• No, We Can't Be Friends
  • How To Be An Introvert
  • 8 Seconds to Midnight (Commander John Hart #2)
  • Winterwood
  • Five Fathoms Beneath
  • The Curated Closet: A Simple System for Discovering Your Personal Style and Building Your Dream Wardrobe
  • Costume Close-Up: Clothing Construction and Pattern, 1750-1790
  • The Gods Who Harvested Men (The Panagea Tales #2)
  • Hjälp jag är utmattad
  • Evergreen: Living with Plants
  • Green Kitchen Travels: Healthy Vegetarian Food Inspired by Our Adventures
  • Blåbärssnår, äppelskrutt och rabarberskugga: Bakning och känslor genom naturen
  • Sh*t Happens, Magic Follows (Allow It!): A Life Of Challenges, Change And Miracles
  • Frukost hela dagen
  • Someday, Someday
  • Jag hatar att träna
  • Davinia's Duke
  • Why I Wake Early
Michele Connolly is the award-winning author of How To Be An Introvert In An Extrovert World. Her Louder Minds blog and Facebook community have helped tens of thousands of introverts around the world to embrace their introvert personalities, celebrate their strengths, and enjoy their pleasures - though quietly, and in a well-planned way.

She has a Bachelor of Psychology and has written a thesis on