Start by marking “CHOPPER (Southside Skulls MC, #11)” as Want to Read:
CHOPPER (Southside Skulls MC, #11)

CHOPPER

(Skulls MC #11)

With the love of his life, Chopper was preparing for the road trip of his dreams, but nothing could prepare him for the journey he was about to take… NOTHING!
Chelsea had lost more than she could bear, and the last thing she needed was a wild biker from a motorcycle club.
He could mean losing the last chance she had in life, and that just wasn’t an option… so why was she s
Kindle Edition
Published May 24th 2018 by Redline Publishing

To ask other readers questions about CHOPPER, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about CHOPPER

Start your review of CHOPPER (Southside Skulls MC, #11)
Daniela
Sep 04, 2018 rated it really liked it
Chopper and Chelsea. Loved Chopper - his whole backstory and who he was today. He was very understanding about Chelsea and her past and who she was trying to become. What Chelsea went through was horrible and Wayne is a piece of garbage. Would have like to have read him getting what was coming to him in jail.
Ana Rita
Jul 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This has been a rollercoaster of emotions because each time a new book from this author appears on my Kindle I feel all sorts of things. From happiness to sadness, from curiosity to nervousness. Oh boy... And I wouldn't change a thing.
As everyone already knows, I'm addicted to MC books and this author knows what she's doing... Oh yes she does.
Jessie Cooke has been a constant in my reading life and her writing is not only addictive but also breathtaking. Jeez... What a ride.
Have you had the ch
Jessica Robbins
May 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: blog-tour, own-kindle

I just have to say that the books in this series are so hot that I just might combust just from reading them. Add in the MC world to the mix and it really gets good. The Southside Skulls are a remarkable group of people that I have fallen in love with. While each book stands on its own reading them in order just adds to the enjoyment as past couples are mentioned again so we can keep up or meet them for
Wendy Livingstone
May 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is the eleventh book in this phenomenal series, and is Chopper and Chelsea’s story. I loved to catch up with other members of the Skulls as well. In my opinion, each of these novels just gets better and better. This is yet another fast paced masterpiece from this talented author, and I was intrigued and totally captivated throughout. Cannot wait to read more in this series, and I highly recommend this author who is one of my all time favourites, for all MC lovers out there; you will certain ...more
Cheri
May 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Chelsea has worked for years to overcome her bad decisions of the past. A past she doesn't want to remember and can't forget. An attempt to feed her depression with some fresh air brings a reminder too close. So close she almost meets an oncoming biker head-on. A hot gorgeous tatted badass biker. Just what she doesn't need in her life. Fighting the need for the drink in front of her she chooses the man she can't seem to resist instead.

Since Chopper has been fighting his desire since she ran in f
Michelle Brace (Wicked Babes Blog Reviews)
This series has become a must read series for me. I have missed a few but I never feel lost and all I want is to go back and read them. So...if you haven't ever read a book in this series you will enjoy this book just as much as those who have. Jessie does such a great job with each characters stories that you will fall in love with the Southside Skulls MC as well.

With that being said Chopper and Chelsea's story had my heart in my throat. Well more Chelsea's story. My heart broke for all she has
Alphas Do It Better Book Blog
4 stars

I so love the world that Jessie Cooke has created in her Southside Skulls novels. The guys are such good guys and the ladies they fall for are so strong.

Britt The Hatters
May 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
my favorite of the series!

Eleven books into this series and each one is even better than the last. Jessie Cooke has a beautiful way of writing MC that has all the rough and gritty you expect from bikers but contains so much heart you can’t help but fall in love with each and every character. Chopper and Chelsea may just be my favorite couple yet out of everyone. With a story overflowing with love and redemption I found myself crying for Chelsea’s heartbreaking past and then cheering her on to fi
Busy Bumble Bee Book Reviews
May 30, 2018 rated it really liked it
I have to say that even though this is the eleventh book in this series, I will probably never tire of them. Mrs. Cooke knows how to keep a reader interested in a series by not having them all in the same club or at least not at first.

I liked Chopper. I really did. Now I couldn't remember if we had ever meet Chopper before or not. His name didn't sound particularly familiar. I think it may have been mentioned in one other book. But anyways, Chopper is one of the Nomads for the Southside Skulls.
Dimple
May 26, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2018

Justice "Chopper" and Chelsea literally run into each other and sparks flew. I adored Chopper and what a great guy he was. He saw Chelsea and couldn't help but be attracted and protective of her. She's convinced she doesn't need protecting but she's drawn to him too. He's dreamy and sweet and a badass. I also loved how sentimental he was over h
Julie
May 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Chelsea has been through hell, she’s now a recovering addict, thankfully. Her last boyfriend was the cause of her addiction, the scum bag got her hooked and used her terribly, it’s been a long road to recovery, she’ll always have bad memories and carry baggage but wants to prove she’s strong now and find a home for herself and her son, and ultimately, peace for her battered soul.
She meets Chopper by accident when he nearly hits her with his bike, they immediately get along. Chopper can’t believe
Janet D. Murphy
May 29, 2018 rated it really liked it
Chopper

Justice aka Chopper a member of a motorcycle club and all round good guy and free spirit. Chelsea got caught up with the wrong people a lived a life of drugs, booze and prostitution. She had three years of sobriety in and trouble lurking when she meets Chopper. Instant chemistry but after the past she didn't trust her judgement in guys. Although , Chopper just wanted to keep her safe, well maybe more but he did want to keep her safe. Now to figure out who is out to get her along the way t
Shirl
May 25, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: read-2020
This is about mistakes and second chances. No matter how bad you screw up everyone deserves a second chance...wellll, maybe not everything but in this case, yes. The thing you don't do is take advantage of someone when they are down. Nobody is better than someone else no matter who you are. Nobody is perfect.
Chopper has had a great life. He grew up as part of the MC club and lived life on the road. Even as a young child. He has a great outlook about life.
Chelsea grew up in a loving home but wh
Ashley Carr, LSoR
May 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I still can’t believe this is the eleventh book in this series and I have been there from the beginning. I love the way Ms. Cooke has her previous characters throughout the story but centers on two main characters. This book is Chopper and Chelsea’s story. They literally run into each other and bam- instant sparks. Chopper is one of the good guys and I love how protective he is over Chelsea. She thinks she doesn’t need protecting but she couldn’t be more wrong. Chelsea has had a hard life and s ...more
Julie Jackson
Reviewed for SNS

Chelsea is a recovering addict, thanks to her last boyfriend. He did unthinkable things to her and she has paid dearly for it. She has a lot of baggage and drama but she only wants to find some kind of peace for her and her son. She meets Chopper when she literally runs out in front of him. They hit it off immediately and are inseparable after. She is in danger and he is determined to find out who is trying to kill her. He wants her safe and happy. Excellent book. The twist in t
Spunky N Sassy
May 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Spunky N Sassy Rating: 5.0

~~~~~~~~~~Julie's ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Review~~~~~~~~~~

pamela d bryant
Aug 28, 2018 rated it really liked it
Great!

I chose this rating because this is a really great book. I enjoyed most of the characters. This was a book of kindness, protection, compassion, and revenge. Chelsea and Chopper. Chelsea she had a lot going on in her life, especially trying to overcome her past. It was a struggle, but she did it. Chopper he was in a MC he wanted to protect Chelsea and help her out and her little boy. Great read. I recommend this book to all romance readers. This book was really interesting.
Donna
Jan 04, 2019 rated it really liked it
Another fine Southside Skulls story by the marvelous Jessie Cooke.

Chopper is a good guy. He was raised by bikers in the MC but on the road, his dad was a nomad and mom and Justice (Chopper) went along for the ride. So when a young woman runs into the street right in front of his chopper, he’s concerned. When he sees a shady looking man following her, he goes into protection mode.

Chelsea, being clean and sober for three years now, is jumpy when she see’s the biker following her, she ducks into a
Dolores M
Sep 08, 2018 rated it really liked it
Chopper and Chelsea

Chopper an MC member and kind of an easy going guy always ready to party. Chelsea got in with Wayne who was bad and just exploited her for sex with other men. Kept her on drugs and alcohol in order to keep her earning money for him. She gets Wayne arrested and tries to turn her life around when she meets Chopper. He helps her and tries to take away some of her fears of feeling worthless. Very emotional story.
Angela
Apr 03, 2019 rated it really liked it
Another fantastic story in this great series

Chopper was a terrific story full of great characters, humor, angst, tragic situations, suspense, and intriguing twists that will keep the interest until the very end. There was some heartbreaking situations, as well as heartwarming one's, and a fantastic HEA at the end. It's certainly a story that you won't want to miss.
I would definitely recommend this book, series, and terrific author.
S
Jun 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Love love loved it!

Wow, a serious change of pace from your usual MC stories. My heart broke for Chelsea and her struggles with addiction. The author did a wonderful job giving you another perspective of the struggles in the recovery process.

As always the Skulls represent family and club first. Happy Reading!
Denise McLendon
Jul 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Southside Skulls for life!!!

If these characters were fictional I would buy a motorcycle and join the group myself that's how much I love them😘 so every time I see Ms. Cooke has released a new one I get real excited, I fell in love with Dax and Ms. Cooke's storytelling and have been in love ever since.
Peggy
Oct 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
How does she do it?

I don't write reviews retelling the story you're about to read, thats narcissistic at best. Jessie Cooke is an incredible writer. She captivates you and keeps you engaged in her wonderful world. I have never been disappointed, crying my eyes out- yes, laughing with joy- yes, but so satisfied. Read all her books and you will too!
Dmd
Dec 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
What a sweet guy

It as good to see he had a loving family. Chelsea had the rough life. I hate it about his bike because I know how much pride people have in their motorcycles. He never even thought it was her fault ever. Loved the ending. Another great read by this author. Got to get to RYDER now
Deeds
Jun 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Awesome book

This story was incredible,outstanding,exciting and just plain fantastic 😄😊!!!. It has an excellent storyline and awesome characters 😊!!. Jessie is an amazing writer and fantastic storyteller!!!.
Andrea Gillan
Jun 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Another brilliant book in the series

This series is a blast. The guys under Dax's rule are some tough cookies. Chopper is a fun guy and when he almost hits a woman who steps out in front of him it sets him on a wild ride of protection, friendship and love
Marilyn
Jul 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Excellent, Heartwarming, left a lasting impression

Brilliant read! I was scared for a minute worrying about the life that Chopper's mate could have. But he loved her through it all and it made for a heartwarming read, one of the best ever!
Charlene
Jun 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Great read

I love the characters in this series. Storylines keep your interest throughout the read. Hardness and humanity equal good results.
Jeanne Kotsios
Jun 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Great

I was so in love with chopper he is every woman’s dream and I just couldn’t put it down I can’t wait for more
Tasha Cogan
Jun 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Love

I swear they keep getting better and better with each one. I love how ruff and true these men are to there girls. And that it's not always perfect but it's real

• Jake: MMA Alpha Fighter Brotherhood
  • Knives (Ruthless Kings MC, #9)
  • Brock: MMA Alpha Fighter Brotherhood
  • Unbreakable (The Kings of Retribution MC #4)
  • Snake (No Prisoners MC #5)
  • Defy (The Kings Of Retribution MC, #3.5)
  • Wheelie's Challenge (Insurgents MC, #11)
  • Boomer (Ruthless Kings MC, #2)
  • Dalton (Savage Kings MC #6)
  • Blake (Alpha Male Rock Star #4-6)
  • Poodle (Ruthless Kings MC, #4)
  • Jagger: MMA Alpha Fighter Brotherhood
  • Here Kitty, Kitty (Reapers MC, #2)
  • War (Savage Kings MC #4)
  • T-Bone (Satan's Fury-Memphis #9)
  • Maddox (Savage Kings MC #5)
  • Riggs (Satan's Fury MC: Memphis #3)
  • Joker (Evil Dead MC, #9)

Skulls MC (1 - 10 of 44 books)
  • DAX (Southside Skulls MC, #1)
  • CODY (Southside Skulls MC, #2)
  • GUNNER (Southside Skulls MC, #3)
  • ZACK (Southside Skulls MC, #4)
  • LEVI (Southside Skulls MC, #5)
  • KAT (Southside Skulls MC, #6)
  • HUNTER (Southside Skulls MC, #7)
  • GARRETT (Southside Skulls MC, #8)
  • WHEELIE (Southside Skulls MC, #9)
  • JIGSAW (Southside Skulls MC, #10)

News & Interviews