Start by marking “Dark Glitter (Wild Hunt Motorcycle Club #1)” as Want to Read:
Dark Glitter (Wild Hunt Motorcycle Club #1)

Dark Glitter

(Wild Hunt Motorcycle Club #1)

Ciarah O’Rourke was born into torture.
A human spirit reincarnated in the body of an ancient fae goddess, she’s spent the last five years in iron shackles, her mind poisoned with magic for secrets she doesn’t know.

Waking up in a dirty alley with no memory of her escape, Ciarah finds herself in the hands of The Wild Hunt Motorcycle Club--a ruthless and violent group of bik
Kindle Edition
Published January 24th 2018 by Sarian Royal

To ask other readers questions about Dark Glitter, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Dark Glitter

Natalie The Biblioholic
New-to-me authors and a new-to-me sub-sub-subgenre. No one can say that I’m not trying new things for 2018! While I didn’t immediately fall in love with this story, mostly because it tested my personal boundaries, there was plenty to love about this book.

Ciarah O’Rourke wakes up in an alley with no memory of who she is, much less how she got there. Bits and flashes reveal torture and pain and little else. Through a strange sequence of events, she meets the very people she was meant to be with an
Marguerite (M)
Rating : 3.5 stars

It's no Kit Davenport.

- the guys are no Austin nor Cole
- it has less spunk
- it's super dark
- and full of violence
- the french is fucking weird
- reece speaking is hard to understand
- the wild hunt rides on motorcycles
- lots of sex
- a little swim in the bayou
- being fae is the new cool
- and ciarah is goals.

She's the queen, she's a goddess.
She makes the rules and she's the fucking dominant one. She doesn't take orders and she definitely doesn't let her lovers boss her around.

And t
Brittain *Needs a Nap and a Drink*
I don't even know how far I got but I am so sick to death of books with insta-love.

Look, I get that this is a reverse harem. I understand that multiple people are going to fall in love with the same person. That's the point. What is not the point is the idea that this one woman is irresistible to every male she comes across and they instantly start falling all over themselves for her. There's no "getting to know you" phase. There's no mutual respect.

It's about lust and instant love just add sex
Isabella - Madly in Love with Books
1,75 stars. Reverse harem story that would have needed A LOT more editing and working over.

There was an interesting premise and a few ideas I really like, all the more disappointing that it was written so badly. I read a book by Stunich before and can‘t remember it bing that bad.

As others stated in their reviews - the accents and French were really idiotic. It felt weird and not natural at all and overall disrupted the reading flow way too often.

The characters were alle rather unlikeable and
Runningrabbit
KU
The actual premise of the tale here was pretty good, however, the entire book was fractured by the injection of hot and steamy sex about every 10 pages and frankly this was enough to make the book boring enough that it joined my DNF shelf. Not enough glitter and too little substance.
Jaime (Two Chicks on Books)
Jan 27, 2018 marked it as did-not-finish
DNF for now. This is the first book by Tate and C.M. that I am just not feeling. Maybe I’m just not in the mood for a Fae book right now. Maybe I’ll give it another try later. Also this totally reminds me of Melissa Marr’s Fae books just an adult version.
Bunnycore
I have a thing for the fae, about as much as I do for Demons and Dragons. I adored this book for a few reasons. I love the 'Wild Hunt' lore. The fact that Cirah is the queen and Goddess of the Wild hunt and her three soon to be four? Lords? she has claimed three this book.

Arlo - Her Lord of Spring, the Horn God. I love him, Arlo is so broken and all he wants is to be loved. He refused to be with the fae and wanted only to be with humans. Of course until the Viel Keeper. I want to hold Arlo and
Jessica Robbins
For complete review check out my blog at https://booksaplentybookreviews.blogs...
Fanna
The story revolves around Ciarah who wakes up to find her memories at a lost and powerful powers flowing under her skin. Soon enough she finds herself among members of The Wild Hunt—a motorcycle gang of faeries—and a revelation of her being a goddess follows closely. The premise seemed interesting which is why I picked it up and even though I’m well aware of this being the first part of a series, I felt it a bit incomplete and left me a little unsatisfied (no pun intended).

Since good should be a
Carly
I don't know what to think about this book. It was different, the concept was really interesting, but it was so very confusing. I feel like I have barely a clue of what actually happened. In fact, I'm not even going to try to explain what I do know and what I don't. I'm just gonna leave a few quotes I liked, because I really don't know what to say about this story.

"So, Veil Keeper, how are you faring?" she asked me, her voice tinted with a hint of a Cajun accent, but more like she'd absorbed it
Caroline
Feb 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This book was a fabulous read. Dark, gritty, unapologetic and absolutely unrelenting. I loved every damn second of it. Let’s see. Middle of the Bayou, Louisiana. Dark faeries, werewolves, rougarous, goddesses, seers, harpies, marshmallow-eater alligators, voodoo magic, and a supernatural 1%er motorcycle club and huge Cajun bikers with damn magic in their fingers. Welcome to The Wild Hunt!

« Rebirth is never easy. Why do you think most souls choose to forget who they once were? »

The Gardienne du V
Siri
Jan 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Holy moley i already knew that this book would be a blast a god damn good book because the combo of Tate James & CM stunich can't be more perfect. Aaand when i give 5/5 this aint no joke i really really loved this one and i can't wait until the next one. As you can tell i really like dark books xD
Aand Woow Ciarah she is the sass in the sassines and the bad in the badass, i whoreship her personality and i think she can walk over even Aelin...
Hm i wonder if the werewolf is gonna join the harem
Leigh
First of all, I really like these two authors. I enjoy them separately and I think I enjoyed them together, but there's a giant part of me that is incredibly unsure how I feel about that.

This book might have been 3.5 or 4 stars IF it had been set anywhere but Louisiana. I lived there too long and talk to too many people on a daily basis to be able to read something supposed to be set in that area that doesn't FEEL like Louisiana.

Louisiana is a crazy and amazing place. Besides one of the guys ha
Millie
Jan 28, 2018 rated it did not like it
Barf. The misogyny runs thick in this one and the ridiculous accents are SO CONTRIVED.

I was all, “omg, fae MC club? Genius!”

Then I was all, “omg, why is this so bad?”

Then I laughed a lot at the accents for a while. And was grossed out by how awful everybody was.

I feel positive I’ve read good books by both these authors so I’m gonna go ahead and reevaluate those to see if I was crazy to like them because #confused.

DNF 28%.
Tina J
Jan 25, 2018 rated it did not like it
DNF. I love both these authors but the accents French/ Cajun/ Irish mix plus the fey words were just too distracting for me. I spent more time pondering how to pronounce French/ Gaelic?? than enjoying the story.
Jennifer G
Jan 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: reverse-harem
Ciarah O’Rourke came back to life in a dirty alley, bloody, bruised, and broken. She held no memories, only confusion, the feeling of torture, and fear. Due to the kindness of a waitress Ciarah soon finds herself with the Wild Hunt Motorcycle Club in the middle of the Louisiana bayou with a rough group of fae. Ciarah may not have her memories but it doesn't take long for the men to figure out who she is, Le Gardien du Voile, the Veil Keeper. They have waited for her return for over 100 years and ...more
Kayla Brunson
Fucking. Goddamn. Faerie. And it ain't as nice as any of that shit on TV or in books and movies. No, the fae were dark and they were fucked and they were as awful as the lowest bottom dwelling scum humanity could dredge up. Hell, they were worse sometimes. A lot of the time.

I feel like my review is going to be all over the place because that's how I feel when I try to get thoughts together. So I'm going to do a bullet journal type of review on this. Get ready for a lot of incoherent thoughts!

Cha
~Victoria~
Title: Dark Glitter
Series: Wild Hunt Motorcycle Club, #1
Author: C.M. Stunich
Rating: 2.75 Stars
Cliffhanger: (view spoiler)
“The Wild Hunt rides. We ride. And the souls of the dead join our parade.”

This one's going to be a bit of a ramble as I'm still sorting out how I feel about this book.

First off, I did like the heroine and it would be so easy to just say that and be done with it, however, it's an honest review and as much as I like strong females leads with a backbone a
Claire
This review originally appeared on BrizzleLass Books.

When Ciarah wakes up in a dirty alley she has no memory, found by The Wild Hunt motorcycle club she is taken in and given support and help. As her memories start to return they are full of horror and torture, and the people who did that to her haven’t gone away.

Ciarah is someone special, someone powerful, someone important and The Wild Hunt MC are going to protect her and help her through it. This especially applies to three key memebers of th
Anna
It was one hell of a ride. Why did it take me so long to pick this one up? It left me feeling bewildered, intrigued and desperate for more. I guess that's the reason I waited so long to pick it up - I knew I'll need the next one right away and I'm not good with waiting and guessing.
That take on a Wild Hunt was something I absolutely did not expect, but definitely appreciated. I love reading about the fae and every new twist is always rated highly by me. I wish we had been introduced to all the
Yasmin
Jan 30, 2018 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
"I’m the goddess and I’ll have my males as I please.”

"Thank the Veil one of these stupid fae men respected my power."

Ciarah was a little vindictive and rude (Because she suppose to be a strong heroine I guess?) but I did enjoy Arlo fighting his attraction for her.

(view spoiler)
Veronica LaRoche
The Dynamic Duo Strikes Again. CM & Tate absolutely blew my mind with this book. I love MC reads and paranormal and together it was a no brainer, I knew I had to read this book and the fact that CM & Tate wrote it together I knew it was going to be a story that held my attention, I knew I would love the characters and I knew I would be wanting more. Ciarah has been through hell and now she is reincarnated into a body of a ancient fae goddess who has also been tortured. Ciarah meets Arlo, ...more
Cheryl Whitty
I do love a good paranormal, and this is a great paranormal. This is an adult paranormal, so we have hot sexy hunks. Our heroine Ciarah is found in an alley badly beaten and with signs of torture. Also no memory of how she came to be where she is? Or who she is?
As this a first book in a series it takes time to learn all the players, and background. We meet The Wild Hunt Motorcycle MC who rescue Ciarah, and realise she is the new incarnation of The Veil Keeper. There plenty
Sofi
The only reason why I am rating this book so low is because of the butchering of the French language that occurred in it. Plus, if one of your characters is a foreigner and you don't know how to speak that language, don't Google translate words you think might look sexy. I'm not even French I was cringing every time someone spoke it.
The story was entertaining on its own, I liked the romantic interests, the heroine, not so much. But the FRENCH! It really ruined it. I recommend a better research n
Jane
Feb 24, 2018 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Individually I love these authors, but this book was just disappointing and underwhelming. I was unable to connect with the MFC. I found her unrelatable and forgettable. The men were boring and uninteresting. I found the accents annoying and the setting could have been any swamp any where in the world. Nothing stood out for me in this book.
C.J.
Jan 27, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This book was great, gripping but not an easy read. There were lots of elements and characters that had questions hanging over them for much of the story. Plenty of action and sex to enjoy. Have zero idea where this story is heading but I look forward to finding out.
Jamie Penwell
Tantalizingly unique

When I started the book I realized it really hard to understand one of the main characters . But once I drove father in to the book and really heard him speaking in my mind the book flowed smoothly.

I would totally recommend this book to some one who loves strong willed women and some wildly attractive biker men with just a touch of magic.
Katie
I found the story to be a bit confusing. The way some of the characters spoke (their accents) made it difficult for me to understand what they were saying.
Lina
Feb 24, 2018 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
What the hell did I just read...
Janee
Feb 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Amazing

I love when this duo get together and write!! This was a amazing book. The plot itself was so intricate and complex you get hooked.
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »

• Origins (The Grimm Cases, #1)
  • Shadow of Thorns (Midnight's Crown, #2)
  • The Fury Queen’s Harem (The Cursed Dragon Queen and Her Mates, #1)
  • Wolf Tamer (Claiming My Pack, #1)
  • Distraction (Years from Home, #1)
  • Elements of Ruin (Hijinks Harem, #2)
  • A Stranger Thing (Ever-Expanding Universe, #2)
  • A Symphony of Sirens (The Spellsinger, #2)
  • A Princess's Duty (Of Fire and Frost, #1)
  • Her Assassins (Kindred Souls, #1)
  • Snowballs in Hell (Princess of Hell, #2)
  • Accidental Sire (Half-Moon Hollow, #6)
  • Precursor (The Suoja Guild #1)
  • Three Trials (The Dark Side, #2)
  • An Ordinary Girl
  • Night's Daughter (Flat Earth, #4-5)
  • The Nightshade's Touch (The Messenger Chronicles #3)
  • Blade Dance (Cold Iron, #4)
C.M. Stunich is a self-admitted bibliophile with a love for exotic teas and a whole host of characters who live full time inside the strange, swirling vortex of her thoughts. Some folks might call this crazy, but Caitlin Morgan doesn't mind - especially considering she has to write biographies in the third person. Oh, and half the host of characters in her head are searing hot bad boys with dirty ...more

Wild Hunt Motorcycle Club (2 books)
  • Cruel Glamour (Wild Hunt Motorcycle Club, #2)