Start by marking “Devastate (Deliver, #4)” as Want to Read:
Devastate (Deliver, #4)

Devastate

(Deliver #4)

“What is the price you’re willing to pay?”
“Money isn’t an issue.”
“I’m not talking about money.”

Tate is on the hunt to find his best friend’s sister.
Eleven years ago, Lucia Dias was abducted. Presumed dead. He never met her, so why does he care?
Some might call his efforts noble, but his motivation is more perverse, bordering on obsession.

When he follows a chilling lead to V
Published February 6th 2018 by Heartbound Media, Inc.

Val Shameless ⚓️ Steamy Reads ⚓️
4.5 Stars

So. Fucking. Good.

I love it when this happens.

I love it when a book I am highly anticipating meets my expectations.

It's a moment that's almost celestial.

Such a joy.
...And a bit of a relief, no?

In an effort to avoid spoilers, I will keep this borderline gush-fest brief.

Pam Godwin is an author goddess.
A sexy sexy times scribe goddess.
A dark and make you say !!! dirty goddess.

I'll be honest...which I always am, so I'm not sure why I needed to start this sentence with an honesty discla
Christy
Jan 25, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2018-four-stars
4 stars!

“description"/

NO ONE writes dark romance like Pam Godwin. Seriously- no one. She is the best of the best when it comes to this genre in my opinion. Her Deliver series has been epic for me, so of course I was ecstatic to get to this book. Devastate is Tate’s book, but there is so much more to it than just being Tate’s book. We get so much of my boy Van, and another one of my favorite characters from Pam (to be honest, he kind of stole the show for me… and totally needs his own book ASAP!).

Tate is look
Lana ❇✾Dirty Girl Romance❇✾
5 STARS

The price of love is devastation.”

Holy.
Freaking.
SHIT.

It's been a long LONG while since I read a dark romance so dark that I actually needed a mental health break after reading it. This book completely destroyed me. In the best way possible. But I still doubt I'll ever be the same. I don't remember the last time I read a story that had me riveted to the pages, with one eye closed, anxiety in the pit of my stomach, and an undeniable feeling of dread the entire time. It was one of those
Elizabeth
★4.5★
"I'm here for you and you alone."
description

Devastate is the fourth book in the Deliver Series. In order to grasp the full emotions of the characters and their plight, I highly recommend reading this series in order. As the twisted fates of a few broken people intercept and intertwine, the balance of right and wrong sway violently back and forth. This series is certainly not for the faint of heart but, if you are willing to take a ride through the dark and twisted side than this one is for you!

"Wh
MELISSA *Mel Reader*
Jan 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arcs
4.5 He Was Her Everything Stars!

-What a cruel thing love was, silent and desolate in its torture. How ironic that loving someone was the thing that hurt the most.

photo IMG_5242_zpsp1j2dqn0.jpg

Tate Vades is a gorgeous 25 yr. old man from Austin, Texas who had a rough life growing up. He was kidnapped at 19 and experienced some things that will forever haunt him. He considers himself a survivor, and is now part of a vigilante group who calls themselves the Freedom Fighters. They sacrificed to fight in their crusade against s
Lo Bookfrantic
4.5★★★★Stars

Genre:  Dark Contemporary
Type:  Book 4 of  Deliver series
POV:  First Person - Dual

description

"Without the bad stuff-the trauma, the fall, and the crash-joy wouldn't exist."

Tate Vades; had fallen in love hard and needed a distraction.  What more than to go on the hunt for his best friend's missing sister to keep his mind occupied.  He knew staying as far away from an impossible love was the best for him.

"The price of love is devastation."

Lucia Dias disappeared when you
warhawke
Jan 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Dark lover
Genre: Dark Romantic Suspense
Type: Book 4 of Deliver series
POV: Third Person
Rating:

Tate Vades had a quest to complete - to find his best friend's missing sister. His reason behind it might be skewed, but his dedication never wavered.

For years Lucia Dias was thought to be dead. But when she was finally found, she's no longer the same person as she was before.

Lucia’s smile was his responsibility, his goal, his everything. Her life, her health, all of her was his to protect.

I sympathize with T
Paige
5 “Found” Stars

Oh my poor battered heart. This series is everything I want in a dark romance. And I do mean dark. I fell in love with this series when Deliver was first published and while I’ve very much enjoyed all the books, none of them ever took the top spot from Deliver. But this book. It gave a Deliver a run for its money.

Devastate is about Tate. Having met Tate in the other books, we know he’s dark and broody, still reeling from his time as a captive slave and in love with his best frien
CC
4.5 Stars!

For Tate Vades, life hasn’t always been easy but he’s adapted to his situation. Pining after his good friend for some time, he believes he can capture her heart if only he can find her missing sister. When Tate decides to act on his plan, he is tested physically and emotionally in ways he never could have foreseen.

“What is the price you’re willing to pay?”

Lucia Dias has been separated from her family for eleven years and learned quickly that she couldn’t trust anyone in her current
Jen
Another awesome book by Pam Godwin!! I do feel Van made this story!! I enjoyed every scene with him in it!!! I finished this book at 3:30 am... which means I’m tired! Lol!!! So review to come!
Amy | Foxy Blogs
WHAT IS THE PRICE YOU'RE WILLING TO PAY?

Tate has decided to help locate his best friend, Camila's, sister. Most everyone is convinced she is dead since she was stolen and sold into sex slavery over a decade ago. Even Camila no longer thinks her sister, Lucia, is alive. Tate makes it his mission to find out the truth about what happened to Lucia and *if* she's alive to reunite her with Camila. The price he must pay to find the truth broke my heart.

I don't want to give too much away on what Tate
Pam Godwin
Nov 14, 2017 marked it as wrote  ·  (Review from the author)
The first book is FREE!

Jennifer Kyle
Feb 10, 2018 rated it really liked it
3.5 Stars
crίѕтίŋα•●♥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ♥●•
“What a cruel thing love was, silent and desolate in its torture. How ironic that loving someone was the thing that hurt the most.”
- Tate Vades

* * *
“I fucking love that woman so much it redefines the meaning of happiness. It’s not a matter of putting her happiness before mine. When she smiles, I feel a peace unlike anything I’ve felt in my life. And if letting her go is the only way for her to keep that smile, I would do it again in a heartbeat.”
- Van Quiso

* * *
“She didn’t have use of her legs,
~ Stéphanie ~ Tied up in Romance ~
I've read the entire Deliver series almost back to back and now I think I'm going to suffer from withdrawal because how am I supposed to let this all go?
Pam Godwin continues to push over and over again! If you think Disclaim was dark, wait for Devastate! This is getting worse with each and every single book she writes! You think you've reach the darkest? Well not at all, Devastate is worse!

I was a little nervous when starting this one because I loved all the books in the series. I couldn't bel
Arabella ~♡AB♡~
I cannot tell you how much I adore this series! It's by far one of my top favourite dark romance reads, and if Van Quiso were to join forces with my other very much loved dark character, Javier Bernal, then I wouldn't be opposed to a menage...

This story follows Tate, who after being released from captivity, is convinced he is in love with Camilla (book 3). He vows to find Camilla's missing sister to bring her some much needed peace, but is thrown for a loop when he meets the woman responsible fo
Wendy
Awesome...though the best part was Van <3

Review to come
Timitra
Jan 24, 2018 rated it really liked it
Rated 4.5 Stars

Devastate did just that, it devastated me in the best and worst ways possible. It was a gut-wrenching, heartbreaking, nail biting, page turning read that I quite enjoyed it even when it made me so ragey that I wanted to do some irreparable damage to a certain character. Devastate wasn't all dark, there were light hearted moments between Van and Tate that had me laughing out. Van doesn't know the meaning of the word boundaries.

I thoroughly enjoyed this book and definitely recommen
Allison ❤️Will Never Conquer Her TBR❤️
4.5 Stars!

photo 1AA43EEF-6447-4F6F-B3A3-8A2F9348F7A9_zps1ijr6pu0.jpg

Holy crap, is Devastate the darkest and grittiest book of the Deliver series or am I just getting soft!? You take a model-hot guy like Tate, on a mission to find the missing sister of his longtime love interest Camila, throw in the pit of hell that Caracas, Venezuela is, and you’ve got yourself a suspenseful, graphic, but still sexy as shizzle story!

Pam Godwin releases these books in such a span of time my old lady brain is quite hazy as to the previous books’ plots. That being sai
Michelle
I'm in love with Tate.

Free Image Hosting at FunkyIMG.com

This book was so good. I 've been looking forward to this book since I read the last book. This series is really good. It is a dark read and does push my boundaries in parts. But the story is just so well written. Once I start the books I find it hard to put them down. And this book was no different.

Free Image Hosting at FunkyIMG.com

Tate as had quite a hard life. He has had to deal with a lot. He has fought some of his past but there are still things that he can't get out of his head. Nearly being sold
Shabby  -BookBistroBlog
How does a perfect love story start?
“It starts with you, a bottle of wine, and a Netflix subscription…”
Hold on to your seats and tighten the belts, it's a long & bumpy ride.
As much as I've LOVED previous 3 books,trust me,this book is even better !
Lucia Dias is now the person who's presumably dead , but Tate vows to find her and the journey will take you into the Most dangerous alley in the Kidnapping city of Venezuela

description
Pam has spared no expense in unearthing the nefarious existence of some
Ashi- A hopeless romantic girl :D
MEH!!!

I can't belive, i am saying this but this was one big hell disappointment...

I really tried with this book!
I did! (nd like i always claim, i never ever force myself to finish a book)

But because i have been impressed with Godwin's past work i read this book till the end but i guess it was'nt meant to be.

I have read this writer's work and was expecting cruelty and non-safety as in her past books i have read them even enjoyed the book so, no those was not in factor why i did'nt liked this bo
Mimiorphee
Feb 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2018, arc
I'm totally in awe of Pam Godwin's inability to invent a completely new plot and atmosphere with each new book of the Deliver series.
In Devastate, the 4th installment, we follow the story of Tate (a true alpha that made me swoon: patient, caring, protecting and dominant ) and Lucia, Camilla's sister, a badass and resilient heroine I instantly connected with.

Once again, the psychological journey, and distress of 6the characters was amazingly handled. It truly was devastating. And beautiful.
Tate i
Beverly
Feb 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Holy cow, I swear Pam can deliver angst, pain and love in such a way you can't wait to turn the page!

This series begins with one of the first dark books I read and I remember being blown away when I finished Deliver. With Devastate I knew Pam would deliver a story that hurt, but was so addictive I would immediately be hooked and she did.

This is Tate's story and it starts with him basically going on a suicide mission to find his best friend's sister, Lucia. Things take a detour when he finally s
Myla
Jan 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing

Devastate undoubtedly my favorite book, to date, of the Deliver series it’s beautifully twisted right from the start. Pam Godwin wrote one hell of a dark romance, that will challenge your mind and heart to see if you can take it all. It's heartrending how much a person can endure to protect the people they love. And in this book, I found the most sinister character I've read so far and I'm not talking about Van.

I greatly enjoyed Tate and Lucia's story. A real page-turner! I highly recommend thi
Philomena Callan Cheekypee
This is the fourth book in the Deliver series. Read the previous books in order as this truly is a great series.

Tate vows to find Lucia who is Camilas sister. He certainly doesn’t expect what he finds. He will do whatever he can to protect her and make her his.

This truly is an amazing series. I haven’t got enough words in my vocabulary to give these books the reviews they deserve.
If you enjoy dark reads then I highly recommend the Deliver series to you.
Laura- BookBistroBlog
Devastate (Deliver #4)
By: Pam Godwin
5 Stars

Pam Godwn has certainly grown in her writing talent from the days of Deliver (Deliver #1). Devastate is by far her best work to date!!!

Put on your seatbelt and get ready for the ride! There are no ho-hum parts in this book!! The action packed in this book is nonstop. At my age, I thought the heart palpitations were going to do me in! Started with the first word, I devoured this entire book without stopping! I probably should have taken a break because I
littleKitten
4.75 "unified heartbeats"

image:
image:
Michelle
ARC provided by author in exchange for an honest review

eaf465610934d95bcdf42252116d3d

Pam Godwin is the queen of dark romance angst. Pam delivers a devastatingly beautiful painful story of hurt, pain, angst, and love in such a riveting manner that you can’t help but be mesmerized by her words. This book just blew me away how every detail, characters and story just flowed perfectly. I won’t say much because this book is so gripping, haunting, chilling and so brilliantly executed. While Devastate is Tate’s story, it can be read
Mistress
Jan 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Every time I think Pam Godwin’s books couldn’t possibly get better, she out does herself and creates a story that is impossible to put down. I absolutely loved this nail-biting book. I was immersed into this dark underworld from the very beginning. It made my heart happy to experience the redemption of a certain character that I thought could never be redeemed in my mind. I throughly enjoy reading about the Freedom Fighters and can’t wait for the next story. I will enthusiastically read every si ...more
New York Times and USA Today Bestselling author, Pam Godwin, lives in the Midwest with her husband, their two children, and a foulmouthed parrot. When she ran away, she traveled fourteen countries across five continents, attended three universities, and married the vocalist of her favorite rock band.

Java, tobacco, and dark romance novels are her favorite indulgences, and might be considered more u

Deliver (5 books)