Start by marking “Allison's Adventures in Underland (Harem of Hearts #1)” as Want to Read:
Allison's Adventures in Underland (Harem of Hearts #1)

Allison's Adventures in Underland

(Harem of Hearts #1)

Um. Um. Um.
Are you reading this?
If you are, I need your help.

I was at a party; I was running; I fell.
And get this—this is the part you'll never believe—I fell down a rabbit hole.
Like Alice in those old books.

Except in those books, there wasn't blood everywhere.
In those books, the characters weren't all male, attractive, and interested in me.
Forget everything you
Published December 17th 2017 by Sarian Royal

To ask other readers questions about Allison's Adventures in Underland, please sign up.
Kitty Katz This series has three books and a sequel series has been announced.

Start your review of Allison's Adventures in Underland (Harem of Hearts #1)
Sophia Triad
The sea was wet as wet could be,
The sands were dry as dry.
You could not see a cloud because
No cloud was in the sky.
No birds were flying overhead -
There were no birds to fly.

Hahaha...Okay this is supposed to be a prophecy.

Well, if you love Alice in Wonderland by Lewis Carroll, good for you! But this book is only making fun of Alice in Wonderland!

There is Allison-who-isn't-Alice and after she witnesses the cold-hearted murder of one her classmates and she get splattered with his blood
Alex ☣ Deranged KittyCat ☣
We're all mad for you here.

Wow! This must be my favorite adult retelling of Alice's Adventures in Wonderland & Through the Looking-Glass! Alice is feisty, and all the classical characters are yummy, hot guys, willing to fulfill all of Allison's wishes.

The story starts with a murder, which prompts Al to go down the rabbit hole. Once there, she finds out that the land is no longer called Wonderland, but Underland, since the Riveting came upon and turned most women into men (it appears women we
☆★Tinja★✮ A Court of Pizza and Laziness
Alice in Wonderland + Reverse Harem + smexy scenes = that's like the stuff I daydream about so imagine my shocked delight when I found out about this.
I have to say, it wasn't quite as epic as I wanted and hoped it would be but pretty entertaining nonetheless.
nova ryder ☼
trigger warning: (view spoiler)

wow i enjoyed this so much i’m sorely tempted to give it 5 stars?? never read reverse harem before but this was a good introduction. on to book two !
Melanie (mells_view)
Dec 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
It could’ve happened to anyone...

Ok. I’m going to first start by saying that I am by no means one of those Alice in Wonderland fangirls. So if you are, I have no clue if this book will satisfy you’re craving for that world. BUT what I do know... is if you like reverse harem, campy plots, and campy characters then you absolutely need to read this story.

There is the absolute perfect mix of mysterious plot, campy and dry humor, and a bit of sexual tension.

I really enjoyed this. Heck. I think I love
Alaina
Okay, this book was weird but in a good way...?

Obviously, Allison's Adventures in Underland is a take on Alice in Wonderland. However, Alice is totally and completely likable. Hell! - she could probably be my twin. She's super fiesty, sassy as all hell, loves book, hates dresses, and basically my lost long twin.

This book starts off like a normal day, there's a dance that everyone needs to attend but Allison would rather wear jeans and a t-shirt, lay around outside, and read. God, sounds like th
Cindy ✩☽♔
Jun 09, 2019 rated it really liked it
Rating ~3.5

It’s the dark, sexy retelling of Alice in Wonderland I didn’t know I wanted. But now I’m definitely interestedly seeing where this goes.

That’s cliffhanger ending though...

*Review to come*
Hannah ◇Reader in the Rough◇
Ummmm.... Not to be a dick, BUT

*Minor Spoilers*

While I admire the author's attempt to spin such a tale, why would Dee and Dum be sexy angels that Alice has to *swallow* to shrink or grow?

And how is a guy with rabbit ears nicknamed Rab sexy? Could just be me, though, as I'm highly allergic to rabbits.

Nooothankyoumuch.
Marguerite (M)
Rating : 3.5 stars

Weird as fuck stuff and nonsense dialogs from the original Alice in Wonderland + Lots of semi naked men sometimes completely bare

It's a win win situation, right?
Kayla
Mar 11, 2018 rated it liked it
A really dark twisted novel and I loved it
Bunnycore
This was such a good book. I'm not sure I am a fan of Allison-who-is-not-alice...

It starts with one night, a school party and a tattooed man with rabbit ears. Allison is broken, her father is a mess, her mother is in jail, her sister is an alcoholic sex addict, and her brother is dead. She goes to a high school party with the intention of seducing Brandon her high school crush. He acts as she doesn't exist so she goes off to read. While she is there a Boy with Rabbit ears comes up and shoots him
Kayla Brunson
Dec 01, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: dark, reverse-harem
A book. That's what starts it all, the bloodshed and the violence, the romance and the sex. A goddamn book.

I really enjoyed this! The author took Alice and Wonderland and made it dark and very sexy. I loved to see her different take on each character and was never disappointed!

The world building was amazing! You can tell that the author put so much thought into everything. Down from the details of the clothes to the tattoos on the guys.

Allison was funny and refreshing! I loved that she didn
Autumn Miller ~ autumnbookreads
Oct 16, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: read-in-2018
This book is, by far, one of the weirdest books I have ever read. This book starts out with a bang and things slowly spiral from there. I don't think I have ever said "What?" or "What is happening?" so many times in my life. The characters were all really unique and I had a lot of fun trying to figure them out. I can't wait to see more of them in the next book.
❀ Crystal ✿ -  PEACE ☮ LOVE ♥ BOOKS
 Linda (Miss Greedybooks)
Wow! Whaaaat did I just read? WTF just happened? The best, most twisted, hot, sexy, unexpectedly strange and weird version of Alice in Wonderland I have read... I wonder how many I have read? Allison is like someone in today's world saying WTF instead of curiouser and curiouser. She's tough and trying to stand her own in the presence of all these ultra hot guys... Tweedledee and Tweedledum the twins called Dee and Tee, the White rabbit called Rab, the caterpillar called Lar, the Duke of Northumb ...more
Jamie (The Kansan Reader)
Find all my reviews: https://jaynikkibelthoughts.wordpress...

We are all mad for you here.

It was hard for me to rate this book. I loved the plot. I loved the characters. I loved the dark reverse harem twist. I hated the excessive use of the words fuck, fucked, and fucking.

Normally cussing doesn’t bother me. I cuss like a sailor on certain days and then on others my mouth is semi clean of profanity. But this book at 7% around the 23 page point I had to pull out a sheet of paper and start count
Natalie panda eyes
Mar 13, 2018 rated it it was ok
If you take the characters of Alice in wonderland, men, tattoos, sex and a lot of swearing, you get this story. The beginning dragged out a bit and the swearing is overkill. It’s not humorous or entertaining. The story started getting interesting at about 70% in but not enough for me to continue with the second book.
Jaime (Two Chicks on Books)
Dec 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Well that was fucking fantastic!!! I absolutely loved this RH retelling of Alice in Wonderland and I have a huge thing for Dee and Tee!! I need book 2 now!
⋆☆☽ Kriss ☾☆⋆
I won't say that this was an utterly fantastic read, but it wasn't bad and I can definitely say that I appreciated a lot of the approached the author took. I feel like I could be friends with C.M Stunich as a person; she writes in little details that resonate with me. We probably share a lot of the same opinions.

I do enjoy Alice's Adventures in Wonderland & Through the Looking-Glass and I'm not opposed to retellings. This book series actually reminds me a lot of Alice in the Country of Hearts, V
Alexis Blayne
Feb 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This was a surprisingly good read: The characters, the plot and the visual writing go really well together and form into something that definitely tells a tale along Alice in Wonderland regarding its weirdness, the trippiness of the characters and the charm of the dialogue.

I do have one huge complaint though, and that's the crudeness of the main character. I mean good lord, 3% of the words of this book were entirely made up of the word 'cock'. I usually don't mind at all, but the MC was what, 17
Aly
Mar 30, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: 2019
Took some time to get into it

I did like this story, but it was a bit slow for what I wanted. Just so you know, there's no smut until 2/3 of the way in. I do like the take on the traditional Wonderland and that they acknowledge there is a book and this is a version of that story. The twins, Tee and Dee and my favorites. Allison is strong and doesn't immediately swoon for the guys which was cool. I feel like we're just getting into the plot when it ends, so hopefully next book will be really excit
Darce
Another fun, reverse-harem YA story. Sexy and captivating while you're reading it, but not very deep or meaningful and not favourite material. Still, entertaining and I'm starting the second book now.

A fairytale retelling of Alice in Wonderland, but with more sex and hot guys, and a less cute, innocent Alice. This Alice is an Allison, and she loves to swear. She also loves sex - with more than one guy - and there is no end to the guys she lusts after.

The characters are entertaining, the POV is
Pao
Dec 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I've finally found another RH series to love!

After trying with a bunch of other books and feeling like I was reading copies of the same story just with different names, exaggerated and ridiculous heroines, unappealing and boring male interests, rushed and unoriginal plots... C.M. Stunich broke the curse!
Rook Rose
Mar 26, 2018 rated it did not like it
I read the sample, the SAMPLE, and could not bring myself to continue, much less PAY for it. The characters have so much potential and yet are poorly represented.

The writing level reminds me of someone who’s middle school creative writing teacher told them they had potential so they never tried to improve and just popped this thing out. Clearly written by a teenager with lusty dreams (literally).

The sample is, I believe, only the first chapter. I have NEVER seen the F-word used so much. It’s di
Curly Carla Celebrity Readers

The cover is what initially caught my eye, the title is what made me click it. I think I was a bit predisposed to liking this book already since this is one of my favorite stories to have re-told and RH is kinda my jam so best of both worlds really.

I’ve read a lot or RH in my day and the most the woman had was 4 in her harem, this one is supposedly 9! It’s a slow build which, with this many lovers, is necessary really. I loved the world building and the fo
BookPauper

The main character is 18 and in high school which kinda bugged me since I know she will eventually bump heart-covered knickers with nine other characters. Is this supposed to be YA? I feel like the content is most definitely adult and hyper sexual but Allison is constantly reminding the reader she is a teenager. Am I being too judgey? Am I out of touch? I don’t know. Maybe.

Allison was at her most “ teen” when she talks about the patriarchy, mysoginy, feminism and gender normative thinking. You
goodbooks_warmsocks
Nov 07, 2019 rated it liked it
This was a funny and slightly sexy read. This adaption is similar enough to reminisce but different enough to enjoy a whole new story. Enjoyed this story a lot and on to the next!
Kallie (The Book Binge)
I liked this book but did not love it. Hands down some of the best sexy male group of characters anyone could have put a twist on them being from the Alice In Wonderland world however I am a little confused as to the storyline itself. There was good parts and slow confusing parts that had me drifting away from the story not focused enough to remember or figure out what was/is happening with some kind of prophecy? But the characters are so good, male wise, that I wanna see what happens to them ne ...more
Anna
It has gotten to a point where all it takes for me is to see the name C. M. Stunich and I don't even bother checking what the book is about. I just pick it up and start reading.
However. Maybe it's time to change that tactic, because
what the fuck did I just read.
So, the RH version of Alice's adventure in Wonderland, right? All I remember from the original book (which I read some fifteen years ago) is the MC's name and that she fell through a rabbit hole (quite a lot, right?). But however slim m
Sakina Carter
Jan 12, 2018 rated it really liked it
What a wickedly good book. First I love the adult twist on Alice in Wonderland. C. M. Stunich takes her readers on a funny sexy adventure. I really adored our h Allison a.k.a. The Alice. The guys we meet at this point in the story are unique in their own way and I am looking forward to the next book.

• Three Trials (The Dark Side, #2)
  • Signs of Cupidity (Heart Hassle #1)
  • Four Psychos (The Dark Side #1)
  • Two Kingdoms (The Dark Side #3)
  • One Apocalypse (The Dark Side, #4)
  • Gypsy Freak (All The Pretty Monsters, #2)
  • Bonds of Cupidity (Heart Hassle, #2)
  • Gypsy Origins (All The Pretty Monsters #3)
  • Make Your Move (Hannaford Prep #2)
  • Gypsy Blood (All The Pretty Monsters, #1)
  • Crimes of Cupidity (Heart Hassle #3)
  • Gypsy Moon (All The Pretty Monsters, #4)
  • Play the Game (Hannaford Prep #3)
  • Elements of Mischief (Hijinks Harem, #1)
  • Just Drop Out (Hannaford Prep #1)
  • To The End (Hannaford Prep #4)
C.M. Stunich is a self-admitted bibliophile with a love for exotic teas and a whole host of characters who live full time inside the strange, swirling vortex of her thoughts. Some folks might call this crazy, but Caitlin Morgan doesn't mind - especially considering she has to write biographies in the third person. Oh, and half the host of characters in her head are searing hot bad boys with dirty ...more

Harem of Hearts (3 books)
  • Allison and the Torrid Tea Party (Harem of Hearts #2)
  • Allison Shatters the Looking-Glass (Harem of Hearts #3)

News & Interviews

“If it was so, it might be; and if it were so, it would be; but as it isn't, it ain't. That's logic.” 9 likes
“Some nightmares are so persistent as to become an unreal reality. They're so frequent and so jarring that even though the dreamer knows she dreams, she can't seem to wake herself up. And when those dreams are based in the awful friction of reality to begin with? Well, that just makes things that much worse because waking up … you know there's no reprieve from the boogey man that hides beneath your bed. The monsters are real, and they've gotten inside your head.” 5 likes