Start by marking “The Goliath Code: A Post Apocalyptic Thriller (Book One)” as Want to Read:
The Goliath Code: A Post Apocalyptic Thriller (Book One)

The Goliath Code: A Post Apocalyptic Thriller

(Alpha Omega #1)

THE END HAS COME AND THERE'S NOWHERE TO HIDE
A cataclysmic eruption has turned America into a suffocating wasteland. In sixteen-year-old Sera Donner's isolated Pacific Northwest town, thousands are dead and hundreds are missing, including her own mother. With precious resources running low, neighbor turns against neighbor, sparking a brutal civil war, and when the new survi
Published October 25th 2017 by Kingdom Come

NormaCenva
The story was developing so nicely and it was really interesting, but then Christian religion was brought into it, and everything went downhill from there.
Karen
This riveting nail-biter is loaded with characters who jump off the page, terrifying action sequences, extinction-level disasters, increasingly high stakes, personal crises, a touch of romance, and imaginative biblical elements. The sci-fi elements are realistic projections of current technology—it’s an intelligent story that simultaneously wrings your heart. Hits the YA target with PG-level language and violence, but is conceptually terrifying enough to earn a PG-13 rating. This is a fascinatin ...more
Y.I. Lee
Apr 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A fabulous story with wonderful characters. It's a gripping page turner from start to finish. In parts heartbreaking , in parts terrifying. I couldn't stop reading and can't wait for more.
I'm thrilled that just lately I've managed to find books written from a Christian viewpoint. Books that are clean and yet gritty, honest and certainly inspiring.
I hope we won't have to wait too long for the next in this brilliant series.
Highly recommended.
Lonnie Mixell
Apr 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
The Goliath Code is an eye opening take on the apocalypse genre

This book starts out like many post apocalyptic thrillers, but eases into a more important message of what is to come than most other stories of this genre.
I really like the characters and am eager to read the next two books of the trilogy.
Angie Thompson-conner
Feb 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Can't Put It Down!

I rated this book a 5 because it is one of the best books I've read in a while. I literally couldnt stop reading it! It's Christian fiction at its best. I can't wait for book 2 to come out and read more of Sera's and Micah's journey. Y'all need to read this!
Indiebrag
We are proud to announce that THE GOLIATH CODE by Suzanne Leonhard is a B.R.A.G.Medallion Honoree. This tells readers that this book is well worth their time and money!
Edie O'Bryan
Sep 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Very very very good!

Can't wait for the next book in this series. A page Turner from the get go. A fresh perspective on the end times.
Sarah Ann
Aug 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I decided to give this book a read after it popped up on my Amazon recommendations. It gets your attention immediately and I was hooked from there! This book has everything! Apocalyptic natural disasters, wars for survival, an oppressive government stepping in, genetic engineering, a little romance,and much more! The author weaves all these storylines together seamlessly. My only complaint is it ended too soon and book 2 is not out yet! Very much looking forward to the next book in the series.
Joe
Apr 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Well worth the read if you enjoy this type of fiction.

Great plot line and characters. I’m not usually drawn into the dystopian type future novels but the other good reviews prompted me to give it a go. Glad I did.
Vickie L Wagner
Mar 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Loved it!

Great read! Loved the characters and cannot wait to read the rest of the trilogy. Book 2and 3here I come.
David Love
Oct 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Good read

Very interesting twist on biblical end times eschatology. Creative and well thought out. I enjoyed and look forward to book 2
Kathy west
Feb 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Crazy good

I started the book yesterday and wasn't sure I was gonna finish it because I didn't see where the story line was going. Just a few chapters in, I was hooked and finished it tonight. Good characters and the story moved at a great speed. Can't wait for the next book in the series!
Elizabeth Myers
Jun 14, 2018 rated it really liked it
Extremely engaging

I usually avoid post apocalyptic thrillers, especially ones that are Christian fiction. This one came on my radar via Facebook advertising. I thought, why not give it a try. I found it very engaging and hard to quit reading. I think this book would have gotten five stars from me if it would not have ended on a cliff hanger. There is a spoiler for you. Now i am left staring out into the beyond going wtf? What happens!!! That I would care to know speaks volumes about how good thi
Summer Waite
Jan 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Can't wait

Very well written, can't wait to see what happens next in book two. Tribulations and trials are waiting for us
Leslie M.
Oct 31, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I wasn’t quite sure what to expect when I started reading this book, as it appeared to be a bit different from my typical read. It was, and I am certainly glad I decided to give this one a try.

Sixteen-year-old Sera Donner finds herself in the fight of her life, in a way she never imagined. Thousands are dead or missing, including her mother. A cataclysmic event has occurred, and it has pitted neighbor against neighbor, with chaos everywhere. In order to survive, will she pledge her allegiance to
Karen
Mar 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Great storyteller

Can't wait for the next book to come out. Couldn't stop reading. I was up all night. You won't regret getting this one.
David Mcdaniel
Nov 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Great Reading

I really enjoyed reading this book and looking forward to book two in the series. I loved the characters and the storyline. I have read a lot of post apocalyptic books I the last couple years most of which are set after an EMP or pandemic. This book takes a different doomsday approach a super volcano. I have read a lot of literature about the Yellowstone caldera and the threat is a real possibility in our lifetime.
Gracie Love
Jun 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A Thriller Is Right!!!

Such a good book. I really cannot wait for Book Two, this author has a fabulous imagination and has created some really wonderful characters. Anyone who enjoys a well written fast paced story will enjoy this book.
Denise Giuliani
May 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Good read

I really enjoyed the book, characters and story line. I hope book two will be out soon. Waiting patiently. God bless
Lisa
Jul 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book was truly amazing, I couldn't put it down! The only drawback was that there is a part 2 that hasn't come out yet, so I have to wait for it!
Joan Cook
Jul 07, 2018 rated it really liked it
Great read.

Interesting take on the end times and the very real possibility of Yellowstone erupting. Loved the different characters. Can't wait for the sequel.
Elena Alvarez Dosil
My original Goliath Code audiobook review and many others can be found at Audiobook Reviewer.

An eruption at Yosemite has immersed America in total chaos. Many people died and many cities were destroyed. Sera and her brother David have lost their parents during the cataclysm, an with that, David's hopes of becoming normal. David and Sera's father was a scientist specialized in genetic modifications using nanobots, and he had the key to give his son a normal body. David and Sera will face the chal
paul natale
Sep 06, 2018 rated it really liked it
Well done end of world story

Only reason I gave this a 4star was that the second book is not ready! The story itself was great. Nice to see a more realistic cause for”end times”. Especially one where zombies are not involved. Loved all the characters even the evil ones. Very well done descriptions that let you truly “see” them. Story does involve bible “end times” references but they are expected since the book is listed as Christian science fiction.
Julie LaRock
Dec 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I really enjoyed this book! I appreciated that it was from the perspective of a non believer. Having grown up in the church so many end times stories are full of the Biblical perspective (which is okay) but this one kept that aspect a little more guarded which made it easy to be drawn into the story. Fun read that did keep my interest! Also fun that the author is local. :-)
Linda Olson
Feb 03, 2019 rated it really liked it
Fast paced, easy read

Good book. An easy read, faced pace, and interesting all the way through. Some bad language I didn't see a need for. Didn't add to the story but gave me pause. I almost quit reading after the first few. I enjoyed the book in spite of my dislike reading bad language.
S Hartje
Jun 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Book One

If book #2 does not come along quickly I am going to be pretty upset. The setting for this story is very familiar and I love how accurate it is to what could happen when the REAL end comes. Couldn't stop reading.
Edie Campbell
Apr 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Intriguing

I found this book hard to put down. The characters were interesting and the storyline was quite believable. I’m looking forward to the next book!
Diane T.
Jan 07, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: survival, ya
Nice story

A story with an unique twist or two. Characters that are believable and interesting. It just did not work for me on a personal level.
Sandy
Apr 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great book....lots of action. I am ready for book 2! :)
Donna Forbes
Mar 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Couldn't put it down!!!

Wonderful suspense, stayed up all night to finish it. Can't wait until book two! Put it on your reading list!
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
  • Days 9 to 16 (Mass Extinction Event Book 3)
  • Wormwood (The Days of Elijah #2)
  • No Time for Mourning (The Borrowed World #4)
  • Edge of Collapse: An EMP Post-Apocalyptic Survival Prepper Series (American Fallout Book 1)
  • Above the Hush
  • The Last Disaster (Ravaged Land: Divided, #1)
  • America Falls: Cold Comfort
  • Fight to Survive: A Post-Apocalyptic Thriller (After the Outbreak)
  • Surviving Chaos (The EMP #4)
  • This We Will Defend: The Continuing Story of a Family's Survival (Book Two of the What's Left of My World Series)
  • One Man's Opus: A Survival and Preparedness Story
  • Exodus: V Plague Book 13
  • Dark Retreat (EMP Lodge #1)
  • Opus Adventure: A Survival and Preparedness Story (One Man's Opus Book 3)