Start by marking “Magic Eye 3: Visions A New Dimension in Art (Magic Eye, #3)” as Want to Read:
Magic Eye 3: Visions A New Dimension in Art (Magic Eye, #3)

Magic Eye 3: Visions A New Dimension in Art (Magic Eye)

3.91  ·  Rating details ·  136 Ratings  ·  15 Reviews
Can you see it?

In malls, bookstores, and living rooms all over America--indeed, all over the world--people are going eye-to-eye with remarkable 3D images and scarcely believing what they see! Is it magic? No, it's Magic Eye! Magic Eye has left amazed and enthralled millions craving more. Stare into these seemingly abstract fields of color (no funny glasses required) and an

Published September 6th 1994 by Andrews McMeel Publishing (first published September 1st 1994)

To ask other readers questions about Magic Eye 3, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Magic Eye 3

Calista
I think these books are so fun. The kids are struggling to see them. I remember when these came out and they were a big deal. One needs 'soft eyes' to see them and the creative side of the brain. it's a great practice to get out of the logic brain and into the creative brain.

There is no story or words in this which is why it's not 5 stars. Still enjoyable though. There were a few tough ones I had to really relax to see in here. I could see them all eventually.
jacky
Mar 18, 2010 rated it really liked it
I suddenly remembered these books. Now these are something that should be on an episode of VH1's I Love the 90's. I vaguely remembered the colors of the covers and when I saw them listed here, I assumed that these are them, but I could be wrong. I might have read others besides these published by other companies. I know that my father brought one home and then my 9th grade social studies teacher had a couple of them, too. These would make a great addition to my fun classroom stuff (like Waldo bo ...more
Jake Danishevsky
May 22, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: anyone
Shelves: own
I got as many those as I could find. I enjoy them and when I want to relax, concentrate or just have a few moments of enjoyment for no reason, but sit back and let my eyes wonder into a "parallel" universe, I grab one of those books and flip through a few pages. They are all great. If you are unable to see the wonder within them, keep trying and give it a chance, but I guarantee you, once your eyes are able to get what you are looking for, you will not be able to get enough of them.
Megan Rowland
Jan 14, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: art
A book with no words, only pictures are going to catch the students' eyes who do not like reading that much. What this book does, is capture the art in you. This book will make you critcally think of what the artist is trying to convey. It helps keep the reader's attention and concentration. It could possibly be the beginning of a good writing piece. Have your students look at a page, and have them write what they think it is and why and to use their imagination and creativity.
Ethan.w
This book is fun if you are going threw the year not feeling so good because it makes foucased and relaxed cause when you read it you don't actually read it you cross your eyes then put em back to normal shape and see a 3d image appear and you have to try and guess what the image is and whith all the relaxing ness I give it a 4 other then that this book is great.
Just_me
Dec 21, 2015 rated it really liked it
Picked this up in a second hand shop for the retro factor. It's great, everyone that has come over has had great fun seeing if they can see the hidden images. I've been staring it for days and have only seen two so far.
Stephen
Mar 26, 2008 rated it really liked it
Shelves: art-books
These images were fascinating.

Sharing them with those at work was also a revelation. Just like others opinions some people can change their normal way of doing things enough to be able to see what initially eludes them. Others remain convinced it is some elaborate hoax.
Siskiyou-Suzy
I loved the Magic Eye books as a kid, but the images are absurd: so 90s and so strange. Teddy bears with chainsaws? A row of faces of some of the most unappealing people I've ever seen? Why so many dolphins and palm trees?
Robyn
Jul 27, 2012 rated it it was amazing
As amazing as the other 2 books in the series!
Jim
Feb 24, 2016 rated it really liked it
An amazing little book. Stare at each picture, cross your eyes, wait, and suddenly a 3-d image pops out.
Artlab
Optical Illusions.
elissa
Jan 26, 2008 rated it really liked it
I've spent more time with Magic Eye II, so I'm only giving this one 4 stars.
Sean Evans
Magic Eye, Vol. 3 by N.E. Thing Enterprises (1994)
Kaethe
Sep 12, 2009 rated it liked it
Shelves: nonfiction
Yes, not only am I a sucker for trivia books, and comic books, I am also a sucker for things which don't have any text to speak of, but are perfect-bound.
Nicole
Alicia
rated it did not like it
Feb 05, 2012
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
  • Arm in Arm: A Collection of Connections, Endless Tales, Reiterations, and Other Echolalia
  • The Magic of M.C. Escher
  • The Bunyip of Berkeley's Creek
  • The Celebrated Cases of Sherlock Holmes
  • Ivan the Terrier
  • Insectlopedia
  • How Then, Shall We Live?: Four Simple Questions That Reveal the Beauty and Meaning of Our Lives
  • Over in the Meadow
  • Touch & Feel: FARM
  • I'll Fix Anthony

Magic Eye (1 - 10 of 16 books)
  • Magic Eye 1: A New Way of Looking at the World (Magic Eye, #1)
  • Magic Eye 2: Now You See It... (Magic Eye, #2)
  • Magic Eye: 3D Hidden Treasures (Magic Eye)
  • Harry Potter Magic Eye Book: 3D Magical Creatures, Beasts and Beings
  • Beyond 3D: Improve Your Vision with Magic Eye
  • Harry Potter Magic Eye Book: 3D Magical Moments (Magic Eye Books)
  • Magic Eye:Amazing 3D Illusions