Start by marking “Vaster Than Sky, Greater Than Space: What You Are Before You Became” as Want to Read:
Vaster Than Sky, Greater Than Space: What You Are Before You Became

Vaster Than Sky, Greater Than Space: What You Are Before You Became

Brilliant Illuminations for Awakening to the Absolute

What if all that you believe yourself to be—your body, mind, emotions, and conditioning—is actually what you are not? What if this is merely a self-portrait shaped by false identification, habit, and assumptions?
In ever-growing gatherings across India and Portugal, the revered teacher Mooji has for decades opened the
Published December 1st 2016 by Sounds True

To ask other readers questions about Vaster Than Sky, Greater Than Space, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Vaster Than Sky, Greater Than Space

Afonso Matos
Sep 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: spirituality
A book to read with one's heart. The teaching of Self-Inquiry is presented with much beauty and simplicity. It's written in a beautiful way. The words used here touch one's heart and invite the reader to shift attention to the presence instead of personhood. This alone will shatter all illusions and bring one to Truth.
Brian Wilcox
Oct 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
As is evidenced in Mooji's The Mala of God, Mooji integrates a devotional receptivity I find absent in much nonduality. My having a devotional orientation, after being nurtured in devotional religion, I appreciate this aspect. Persons who sense a need to express a religiousness within nonduality might find Mooji to be a welcome contrast to much other nonduality teaching. Simply put, for Mooji, the Absolute expresses as That we may sense a felt-desire to worship. Jean Kleine, likewise, recognizes ...more
Em
Aug 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I would recommend this book to anyone who is looking to expand their idea on the Self and what that truly means. It was a brilliant read on how interconnected we all are and, without judgement, explained how to disconnect ourselves from the "person" and our Truth. This book was given to me by a friend (without knowing much about Mooji beforehand) and I'm walking away from this read with much admiration for Mooji and his beautiful perception on life.
Michelle Alcoriza
Aug 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I have been following Mooji's teachings for the last 3 years and has made such a huge impact on my perception of life. With the direct pointing to the truth and guidance to self-discovery, I'm forever thankful to Mooji's teaching. It's straightforward and easy to understand, keep an open mind and heart then see for yourself the discovery of your own beautiful divine expression. Namaste!
Caroline
Jan 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This gem of a book came at a right time, when I needed answers to address some challenges. Mooji's wisdom shines bright and the cover speaks to me so intensely. I am grateful to Mooji, the Sangha and Sounds True for providing me with such a gift.
Èlia Viader
Oct 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing
He is so... His words, his explanations... Any words are not enough.

"Before I am" was the first book I read and meant a complete change in my life's perspective. As a vedanta zen master, he teaches perfectly about peace, real love, liberation and so many concerns we go through.
Cori Hall
Jan 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This book gives you permission to just be.
It's freeing and thoughtful, with room to make your own interpretations.
Cherie
Sep 06, 2018 rated it liked it
Little gems that make you think you are at a satsang in Rishikesh.
Nader Taghinia
Nov 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: spirituality
One of those books that touched my heart from the very start...I had listened to Mooji on Youtube but never had read his books. It was a really great read...powerful and deeply touching...loved it!
Nancy
Jul 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Mooji is trying to pry us away from our usual way of perceiving ourselves, so that we will be free to express our Higher Selves.
Izabela
Dec 11, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Perfect timing for the unraveling moment of life I found myself in. Love and Self intertwined and unseparatable.
ms lesley a hallissey
Brian Toale
Dec 11, 2017
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »

• Widening Circles: A Memoir
  • Spiritual Bypassing: When Spirituality Disconnects Us from What Really Matters
  • The Spiritual Teaching of Ramana Maharshi
  • The Ayahuasca Test Pilots Handbook: The Essential Guide to Ayahuasca Journeying
  • Tripping : An Anthology of True-Life Psychedelic Adventures
  • Yoga and Vegetarianism: The Path to Greater Health and Happiness
  • Reality, Spirituality and Modern Man
  • A Modern Herbal, Vol. II
  • The Psychotropic Mind: The World According to Ayahuasca and Iboga
  • Animals and Psychedelics: The Natural World and the Instinct to Alter Consciousness
  • The Translucent Revolution: How People Just Like You Are Waking Up and Changing the World
  • Pilgrim
  • Awake in the Wild: Mindfulness in Nature as a Path of Self-Discovery
  • Self-Knowledge: Sankara's "Atmabodha"
  • The Stormy Search for the Self
  • Global Perspectives and Psychedelic Poetics
  • Finding of the Third Eye
  • Spiritual Nutrition: Six Foundations for Spiritual Life and the Awakening of Kundalini
Mooji is a true light in this world, whose presence, wisdom and loving guidance points us to who we are beyond the limitations of our conditioning and identity. Since 1999, Mooji has been sharing Satsang with seekers in search of the direct experience of Truth. In these open interactions, he introduces the direct path to freedom through self-inquiry and The Invitation, the most effective aids for ...more
“Can you imagine being in a place inside of yourself where you genuinely don’t need to be loved? It’s a very quiet place in which your love becomes open, broad, beautiful, and strong.” 0 likes