Brian Wilcox's Reviews > Vaster Than Sky, Greater Than Space: What You Are Before You Became

Vaster Than Sky, Greater Than Space by Mooji

As is evidenced in Mooji's The Mala of God, Mooji integrates a devotional receptivity I find absent in much nonduality. My having a devotional orientation, after being nurtured in devotional religion, I appreciate this aspect. Persons who sense a need to express a religiousness within nonduality might find Mooji to be a welcome contrast to much other nonduality teaching. Simply put, for Mooji, the Absolute expresses as That we may sense a felt-desire to worship. Jean Kleine, likewise, recognizes a religiousness within nonduality, though, with Mooji, not relegating this to traditional religions or dualistic faiths. Neither, however, exclude the possibility of realizing Oneness within these paths.

One could say, by analogy, we each or a ray of Sun worshiping the Sun; however, as with realization of the Absolute, which for Mooji is beyond realization of I Am, we may decide it wise to follow Mooji in wisely not seeking resolution. Any resolution to the apparent contradictions in Oneness are resolved only in the Absolute, better are not a contradiction but to the mind.

In reading Mooji, I sense the flavor of Oneness. That, above all, is why I recommend this inspiring pointing to Truth.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Vaster Than Sky, Greater Than Space.

Quotes Brian Liked

Mooji
“Can you imagine being in a place inside of yourself where you genuinely don’t need to be loved? It’s a very quiet place in which your love becomes open, broad, beautiful, and strong.”
Mooji, Vaster Than Sky, Greater Than Space: What You Are Before You Became