Start by marking “The Billionaire Shifter's Second Chance (Billionaire Shifters Club, #3)” as Want to Read:
The Billionaire Shifter's Second Chance (Billionaire Shifters Club, #3)

The Billionaire Shifter's Second Chance

(Billionaire Shifters Club #3)

A wildland firefighter — and mountain lion shifter — Edward is the youngest of the Stanton siblings, and hasn’t touched a woman in a decade, not since his late fiancée was killed in a violent tragedy.

But when he meets the sweet, adorable Molly Sloan, a friend of his new sister-in-law, Lilah… his determination to remain celibate begins to unravel.

Something about Molly is
ebook
Published December 5th 2016

To ask other readers questions about The Billionaire Shifter's Second Chance, please sign up.
Diana Seere Yes, it is! It's live everywhere now -- thanks!

Amazon US: smarturl.it/tbsscamzus
Amazon UK: smarturl.it/tbsscamzuk
Amazon Canada: smarturl.it/tbsscamzca…more
Yes, it is! It's live everywhere now -- thanks!

Amazon US: smarturl.it/tbsscamzus
Amazon UK: smarturl.it/tbsscamzuk
Amazon Canada: smarturl.it/tbsscamzca
Amazon Australia: smarturl.it/tbsscamzau
iBooks: smarturl.it/tbsscibooks
Nook/BN: smarturl.it/tbsscnook
Kobo: smarturl.it/tbssckobo
Google Play: smarturl.it/tbsscgp
All Romance eBooks: smarturl.it/tbsscare(less)

Maggie Whitworth
Feb 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Probably the best of the series so far , action packed, the series really takes off in this one .
Tender and affectionate Edward finds his One, in Molly a wonderful and bubbly assistant at the Club .
Excellent and riveting read .
Some steamy scenes .
Ivy Deluca
Jan 02, 2019 rated it really liked it
My favorite of the series so far, and a total redemption from the last book, which I had to dnf. It's not perfect, but I liked the relationship between Edward and Molly, as well as the characters themselves. I don't think this is as good a standalone, since it really helps to know the earlier couples and how they factor into this story, but since I am familiar with the overarching storyline, I enjoyed it. If you're into billionaire/shifter roms, you may enjoy this.
The Book Junkie Reads . . .
Edward has made his way to the forefront. We get his story and what had him so closed off. We see why he is so fierce and protective. With this installment we get Edward in that fierce protective mode. We get to see him stand up for the odd woman out, Molly. We get to see him protect his family and that one, Molly. Molly has been around for a long time and Edward finds that he was feeling drawn to her. Of course this happens for a reasons. This tale of Molly and Edward has intrigue, mystery, dan ...more
Cali Jewel
Dec 06, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Oh my what a wild and sexy adventure. Edward and Molly were hinted at in the last book and their journey so does not disappoint. Danger, suspense and conspiracy took complete hold of my attention (missed lunch, burned dinner all that good stuff) I could not put it down. Molly is so perfect for the Ultra Broody Edward that you just know they need to be together. The best part is the story reads so well you don't need to read book 1 & 2 to understand and enjoy this one. (although they were bot ...more
Catherine
Jan 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Sometimes Love is Sweeter the Second Time Around

Although this book is a standalone, I now want to go back and read the first two books of the series b/c I loved it that much. This is the first time reading anything by this author, but the other books in the series are already on my TBR list! Edward is a sexy billionaire shifter from one of the oldest shifter families (and the baby of the family). He lost his first love tragically and has refrained from putting himself in any position to meet ano
Tina
Sep 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Wow I’m loving this series, and the Stanton’s. Edward is the baby of the family and from the previous books we know he lost his love 10 years ago, he’s closed himself off and chose to remain celibate, but meeting Molly has changed something. Molly has lost all capability to reach her pleasure and she can’t understand why, until Lilah points out the time frame and Molly realises it was the exact time she shared a powerful kiss with Edward Stanton. What happens when work and a sudden theft draws a ...more
Teresa Rosenberg
Dec 08, 2016 rated it really liked it
This was a very satisfying third installment in the Billionaire Shifters Club series. The male love interest is a different kind of person from the first two—and actually the female lead is a bit different from the first two as well. These authors have done a great job of creating a variety of characters—there should be something for everyone in this series.

Even better: the plot in this installment is really interesting. It moves forward quite a bit and many surprising things are revealed—about
Kate Gordon
Dec 05, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This series just gets hotter and more intriguing with each book. Take your same ole love story - boy meets girl, boy falls for girl, girl falls for boy, boy shifts in to a mountain lion - and times that by about a million to get the 'beat' of this love story. I love the characters in this tale and the way they manage to continue the stories of the characters surrounding them to keep the underlying tale threading through and keeping the reader up to date on other relationships. I'm so excited to ...more
Sissy's Romance Book Review
The Billionaire Shifter's Second Chance by Diana Seere is book Three in the Billionaire Shifters Club series. This is the story of Molly Sloan and Edward Stanton. I have read the previous books, but feel you can make this a standalone book if you want to do so.
Edward lost his fiancée in a violent attach that has lead himself to cut off his emotions although he still has relationships with his family, Edward has chosen to work as a wild-land firefighter that keeps him somewhat isolated and busy.
Jen
Jan 06, 2019 rated it liked it
This is book three in a series; not having read the prior two, I was at a bit of a disadvantage as far as some of the atmosphere and back-story. But this story did manage to stand pretty well on it's own. Fairly appealing characters, interesting plot. There was a quite a bit though of things that seemed like they deserved more follow-up. Sometimes the action or dialogue got jumbled so much that I couldn't even follow what was going on. And every single thing was just SO dramatic! That got old wa ...more
Patricia H. Phelps
Edward Stanton and Molly

A different view of shifters and humans. The shifter knows he has met his One (fated mate) when they both Edward is the youngest brother and ten years previously he had been engaged to the daughter of one of the other power family l dies of shifters and she was murdered. One of Edward's older brothers, Gavin, runs a bio lab and Molly is a human who voluntarily donates her blood, thinking she is helping children. There are many twists and turns, but they lead to a happy en
Stacy Sopher
Dec 11, 2016 rated it it was amazing
WOW!! I could not put this book down. This series gets better with every book and I can not wait for the next one. Finally Molly and Edward get their time for the happiness they both thought had passed them by forever. There are a lot of twists and turns and of course denial of true feelings but you can't deny the ONE when it finds you. We not only get to see the couple find each other we also get to see all of the Stanton's come together in a true time of need. This is a must read do not pass i ...more
Barbara "Cookie" Serfaty Williams
The Billionaire Shifter's Second Chance: (Billionaire Shifter Club Book 3)

The love story of Edward and Molly. Molly is someone special and the One for Edward. Edward Stanton is a Werecat, forest firefighter, and a longer. At t the wedding of Lilah and Gavin, was the first time he saw her and knew she was for him. Can he fight the past to find happiness or will the secret about Molly end everything? Ok story.
Charity Chimni
Nov 26, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Edward is tormented by his past and an event from ten years ago. Molly enjoys working at the club but never imagined to fall for a billionaire. She never expected her life to be involved in the secrets hidden within the club. Their chemistry is off the charts and the connection they form is amazing. Book three illuminates more of the mystery of the shifters and their mates. A story full of love, passion, connection, suspense, and a villain or two. A great addition to the series!
Karen S Mursewick
Blazing

I loved this book but yet again Asher has to stick his nose where it don’t belong the budding romance of Edward and Molly Blazing I love ❤ that he tries to play hard to get but then in the end he can’t stop thinking about her and her him great book Diana !!!! All you paranormal romance nerds need too read this series !!!!! Hot shifters enough said
Cheryl
Dec 02, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Can I just say WOW. This is Edward and Molly’s story but boy does this book take you for a ride. There are twists and turns I never saw coming it is a love story it is a suspense. We have LOVE we have bad guys trying to destroy the shifters. Why you have to read to find out. Awesome book cannot wait for the next book in this series.
Debbie Turk
Mar 19, 2019 rated it really liked it
An Improvement!!👍😃

This book was enjoyable. I liked the tension brought in by the break in to Gavin's Lab & it's potential fall out!! I still feel the books are far to long & I'm now skipping the repetitive sex scenes 🙈 I'm sorry!! 😔😢

(Please bare *no pun intended 😂* in mind this is only my opinion, many others are loving the length of the books & the amount of sex scenes 😃👍)

Debbie, 1970, UK
Contina Lundy
Jan 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wow...

Yes, wow. I refuse to compare it to another book because that's just rude. But the tale of Molly and Edward had everything. All the themes necessary for an reader to have a great time with a book. It was a little tough to get through towards the end but I still enjoyed it. Happy reading.
Betty Lambert
Feb 09, 2018 rated it really liked it
This is Edward and Molly's story. Edward is the youngest Stanton family and is a wildland firefighter and Molly is a friend of Lilah and Jess. Molly has something special about her blood that everyone is trying to get from her and she doesn't know why. Its a story full of love, and passion and a lot of suspense. A great book all the way around. Highly recommend.
Judith
Mar 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The Billionaire Shifter's Second Chance

Edward has been celibate since the murder of his fiancé 10 years ago. Molly has been working at the Plat for years. She started as a dresser for the waitresses and has been promoted to be Eva's assistant. Gavin's company has been broken into and serum made from Molly's unique blood has been stolen. All four of the shifter families meet at the Stanton estate in Montana to discuss what should be done. Evil is afoot and it may be a shifter that is responsible.
Patricia Phillips-Cordovez
Loved it

Edward is the youngest Stanton. He lost his love 10 years ago to a serial killer. Molly works at the Platinum Club as a wardrobe and make up artist until she gets promoted. When the beat hits you can't stop it. This book will have you turning pages quick to see what haired next
TIERN
Feb 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Unbelievably hot 🥵

This is my last read from this extremely wonderful experience in wonderland. The characters were sublime, their lives full of love and trials. The banter and humor speaks for itself. The hot sexy bits are enough to singe page after page.
Well done and bravo dear Selena.
Felice Foster
This was my first time reading this author. While I enjoyed the premise and the storyline, the writing style was not my favorite. I got lost multiple times when more than 2 people were in a scene. I was hard to tell sometimes who was saying dialogue or thinking their thoughts, or acting out. That made it a little difficult to smoothly read the story.
Diane Werning
Dec 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The Billionaire Shifters Second Chance

Molly and Edward had a wild romance and it just keeps getting tougher and tougher for them to stay apart.Great story and they just keep getting better.
Alisa
May 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
My favorite so far in this series. We met Molly in the first book and I still love her. Edward has many layers and matures during this story. Molly is his catalyst. Some more secrets are revealed about this family and their new members. Enjoy. I hope Asher's story is coming!
Carol Dawn
Mar 26, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Yass

I almost stopped this series after the first book. I just couldn't connect to the characters. I'm so glad I didn't. This is my favorite of the series so far. I really hope Ashers book is next.
Krista Doherty
Jan 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Edward and Molly

I loved Edward and Molly s story, he lost his love and caused him to have a solitude life until he went to support his brother and in return found his one Molly which turned out to be the person everyone had to protect because her blood was like gold. Great book
Laurie Toepfer
Dec 09, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Another good book!

I can't get enough of this series!! I can't wait to see Asher get his one. I bet there will be some teasing going on!! I think the books are best read in order.
Karry
Jan 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wonderful!

This book was fascinating! The twists and turns in the storyline were riviting! The intimate parts were extraordinarily hot! I can not wait for the next book. I have a feeling it's going to be the best one yet!
Natalie
Dec 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The Billionaire Shifter's Second Chance

I'm ready for them all to have happily ever after. I wonder if Carl is in on the plot and if he is about to get caught up. I'm really loving this series.
« previous 1 3 next »

• The Tiger’s Heart (Alaskan Tigers, #2)
  • Pretender to the Throne (Call of Duty, #3)
  • Hunted by the Dragon Duke (Council of Black Dragons, #2)
  • The Liger's Mark (Awakening Pride, # 6)
  • King Of The Desert, Captive Bride (Desert Kings, #2)
  • The Silver Eyed Prince (Highest Royal Coven of Europe, #1)
  • After the Kiss (Wicked Games, #2.1)
  • Ridgeville Series: Volume Two (Ridgeville, #4-6)
  • In Bed with a Stranger (The Fitzroy Legacy #2)
  • Temporarily His Princess (Married by Royal Decree, #1)
  • Blind With Love
  • An Alpha's Trust (Fated Mates, #1)
  • The Sheikh's Lost Lover (Desert Kings, #3)
  • The Sinful Art of Revenge
  • A Game with One Winner
  • Fierce Wanderer (Sierra Pride, #1)
Diana Seere was raised by wolves in the forests outside Boston and San Francisco. The only time she spends in packs these days is at romance writing conventions. In truth, Diana is two New York Times and USA Today bestselling authors who decided to write shifter romance and have more fun. You can find “her” on Facebook at Diana Seere’s Facebook Page: http://www.facebook.com/dianaseere

Billionaire Shifters Club (7 books)
  • The Billionaire Shifter's Curvy Match (Billionaire Shifters Club, #1)
  • The Billionaire Shifter's Virgin Mate (Billionaire Shifters Club, #2)
  • The Billionaire Shifter's Secret Baby (Billionaire Shifters Club, #4)
  • The Billionaire Shifter's True Alpha (Billionaire Shifters Club, #5)
  • The Billionaire Shifter's Final Redemption (Billionaire Shifters Club, #6)
  • Billionaire Shifters Club (6 Book Series)