Start by marking “Questions are the Answers: How to Get to 'Yes' in Network Marketing” as Want to Read:
Questions are the Answers: How to Get to 'Yes' in Network Marketing

Questions are the Answers: How to Get to 'Yes' in Network Marketing

Presents simple field tested skills and strategies of network marketing business. This book teaches you how to achieve top of the line income.
Published October 17th 2002 by Orion (first published 2000)

To ask other readers questions about Questions are the Answers, please sign up.
Manoj Kakran We can't read here. This is the platform for social media to talk about books.…moreWe can't read here. This is the platform for social media to talk about books.(less)

Start your review of Questions are the Answers: How to Get to 'Yes' in Network Marketing
Manhardeep Ahluwalia
Oct 29, 2011 rated it it was amazing
A compact book which teaches you how to close a successful sale.

It is best for those who are in the sales department or are building your own multi level marketing business.

The book teaches how to answer every question with the help of a question.

The author has practically given answers to the questions which customers usually put up while closing a sale.
Sue
Oct 12, 2009 rated it liked it
I have read this book more than once but I need to do it again. Network marketing is a journey and I am still at the beginning...
David Colman
May 03, 2011 rated it liked it
Shelves: marketing
Allan Pease is an interesting guy. He keeps it simple. This book is all about selling and some age old principles that Allan applies his simplistic approach to.
Afzan Yusuf
Feb 19, 2010 rated it it was amazing
If you really really want what you want in your life... than learn to ask the right questions... and less in making statement.
Manoj Kakran
May 05, 2020 rated it really liked it
Very easy and short guide to prospecting; especially in MLM. Including sections are about What-To-Do, How to get YES, Powerful Presenting, Positive Impressions, Body Language, etc.
Brahma Teja  Lankoti
Feb 06, 2019 rated it really liked it
Allan talks about techniques that can be used when you are giving a sales presentation. Moreover, he touches upon Golden 5 Step approach which can help in converting a sale/deal. The book explains about all the subtle body language can convey the meaning to your client/prospect, it actually helps you to improve your body language and gestures.
Parcoast
Jan 01, 2018 rated it it was ok
I acquired this book years ago when I was going through a phase of joining Network Marketing companies. It had been years since my last reading, and I picked it up off of my book shelf to see if it was as good as I had remembered. I had remembered this book as a practical sales guide, specifically toward closing techniques. Sales training is a current problem at my day job, so I thought this little book might remind me of some good tips or best practices.

I was wrong. I was disappointed to see th
Sanchit Sharma
Jul 11, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Short, precise and to the point to adapt some of the habits that can help in convincing the people especially when you are presenting something to them.

Most of the writing is to support the network marketers but some of the patterns can be applied while making in general sales of the product. I read this book because I wanted to get a glimpse and some set patterns to start practicing some sales for my product and the main thing that was on my list was when to speak, when to stop, when to show pr
James Williams
Excellent process book for talking to prospects in MLM and direct sales, teaching the idea that if we ask the right questions, the prospect will tell us how to sell to them.

Well written and full of ideas for how to sell by asking for the sale rather than by using deception or coercion, like so many salespeople are known to do.
Nitinkumar Gove
Feb 07, 2016 rated it really liked it
If you are into network marketing/ selling/ marketing profession, man ! you need to read this. I learned a lot of things about driving conversations in the right away, understanding people, handling objections etc. A monday morning read !
Jamie
Apr 14, 2009 rated it it was amazing
This is a great book for anyone who networks with people for their business or career! Easy read and totally makes a difference!
Sid
Oct 23, 2017 rated it really liked it
When I started reading this book I thought it was a wrong pick as it started with network marketing. However considering the fact that it is a short 100 pages read, I continued reading though hoping there sure will be something to learn. I am so glad I did that, I did learn few important and interesting things. A quick read, just 100 pages but a good book to read too

Pros:
A quick read
Informative about certain things that really are useful for any person
Good detail on how to understand and b
Hemant Malankar
I was expecting more from this book. However, it turned out to be beginner level book for people who want to expand clients through network marketing. Book describes techniques and body gestures one should use to expand your network. It would been more interesting had author mentioned benefits of Network marketing to new joiners. It restricts the scope just for a person who is trying to expand his network. Besides the tricks mentioned and gestures explained are well known over the years now.
Anirudh Mangipudi
Jun 06, 2017 rated it liked it
Good read if you've never been introduced to the idea of marketing/selling. Not much useful if the basics of presentation, body language or gesture recognition are known. Realized it's not much of the book I needed. ...more
Mitesh Mehta
Mar 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Good book for networking and to know common mistakes in sales and how to overcome them.

Can be helpful for sales persons, businessman, Networking people,Sales team to reach their own goal

Must read this book.

All the best
Shubham Bansal
Jun 12, 2018 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: influencing, sales, theory

If you want to read a book about how to close a sales, this book is recommended if this is your first ever book on the topic. It's very basic and but doesn't explain the theory in depth.
There are better books to read about sales.
Sandeep Kumar
Jul 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
One of the best book for network marketing person. This book contains a technic how to approach for a new prospect and understand the primary motivating factor of a person. And helps to understand about body language.
Sudipta Barman
Jul 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: business-book
I am not into very much this genre. But everything I read and thought was pretty legit. You can feel the book as the author wants and to be clear I haven't tried the formulas in my life yet. So that's all I wanna say about this book. ...more
Bharati Kadu
Dec 15, 2020 rated it liked it
I expected much from this book but it has the basic known information of body language, gestures, how to build a conversation, etc. Though the points are useful I found out that this book is not really for me.
Çağlayan Taybaş
May 19, 2017 rated it really liked it
Short and effective book. I think it may be thought for the introduction to business life.
Arun
May 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Worth reading....
Mohan
Jun 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
The five questions I used it all the time!!!! It works amazingly
Utsav Kumar
Jun 29, 2018 rated it liked it
one of good books on Body Language but this book is not complete book as i have read of Allan Pease's
"Body Language" but overall i enjoyed
SRINJOY DUTTA
Dec 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This book is really good for Network marketing. This my first ever book of network marketing.I really praise such books. MUST FOR NEWBIES IN NETWORK MARKETING.
Marius Craiu
Jan 09, 2019 rated it liked it
Not bad,
The beginning was awesome, and honest about how to achieve anything in life and that also selling is a skill. That was what I liked the most.
The part of the body language was ok.
Upen
Jan 14, 2019 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Very basic book. Most of this is already known and doesn’t really give you anything new. If ur completely new to networking and negotiating then this maybe a book you would enjoy.
Piyush Tiwari
Feb 05, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Good book read.
Srikar Sri
Mar 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Perfect book for Network Marketing and Business Marketing. Simple and straight. Recommended reading it.
Arunayan Sharma
This book about networking and rapot building. Good book for developing social and personal communication.
« previous 1 3 next »

• The Business School For People Who Like Helping People
  • Copycat Marketing 101: How to Copycat Your Way to Wealth
  • The Parable of the Pipeline: How Anyone Can Build a Pipeline of Ongoing Residual Income in the New Economy
  • Who Stole the American Dream: The Book Your Boss Doesn't Want You to Read
  • Attitude Is Everything: Change Your Attitude... and You Change Your Life!
  • The Business of the 21st Century
  • Talk The Talk [Paperback] Angelo DAmico
  • Personality Plus: How to Understand Others by Understanding Yourself
  • Skill with People
  • How I Raised Myself From Failure to Success in Selling
  • Who Stole the American Dream? Dare To Be Rich (Hindi)
  • Go Pro - 7 Steps to Becoming a Network Marketing Professional
  • Attitude Is Everything: Change Your Attitude ... Change Your Life!
  • Fluturi: Volumul 2
  • Believe in Yourself
  • The Power of Your Subconscious Mind
Allan Pease is an Australian author and motivational speaker. Despite having no education in psychology, neuroscience, or psychiatry, he has managed to establish himself as an "expert on relationships".

Originally a musician, he became a successful life insurance salesman, he started a career as a speaker and trainer in sales and latterly in body language. This resulted in a popular sideline of aud

News & Interviews

“अगर आप प्रस्तुति के दौरान हाथ से सूची बनाना ज़्यादा पसंद करते हों तो प्राथमिकता बताने वाले हर व्यक्ति से आप पूछ सकते हैं, ‘‘आपने इसी को क्यों चुना ?” और फिर सभी सवालों को एक-एक कर पूछते जाएँ। यह बड़ा मज़ेदार होगा जब पूरा समूह एक-दूसरे को बताएगा कि शामिल होना क्यों महत्वपूर्ण है- और इस दौरान आपको कुछ भी नहीं कहना पड़ेगा। आपको केवल अपना सिर हिलाते जाना है और उनका उत्साह बढ़ाना है।” 0 likes