Start by marking “Chilling Adventures of Sabrina #5” as Want to Read:
Chilling Adventures of Sabrina #5

Chilling Adventures of Sabrina #5

(Chilling Adventures of Sabrina #5)

Published May 18th 2016 by Archie

To ask other readers questions about Chilling Adventures of Sabrina #5, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Chilling Adventures of Sabrina #5

Alex ☣ Deranged KittyCat ☣
description

Sabrina finally faces the Council, and gets exonerated. Then, she makes a deal with the devil (how many must she make?!). A deal that really f*cks up everything. Things are really going to get weird from now on (not that they were normal before).

description

P.S. I really need to try some Archie comics, too.
Coos Burton
Nov 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Los pequeños guiños a la cultura ocultista me fascinan, y este es uno de mis títulos favoritos, no tengo duda.
Monsour
Oct 29, 2018 rated it really liked it
Oh boy. Be careful what you wish for girl.
Lu
Oct 02, 2018 rated it really liked it
¿Qué es lo que acaba de pasar?
Esta historia se va volviendo más sangrienta y oscura cada vez y Sabrina haciendo lo imposible por los que ama, Salem es el único que trata de entenderla y ayudarla de verdad.
Hope (HopelessBookAddict)
Oct 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Loved it! I like how there are Riverdale characters in it!
Holly ✨
Nov 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Ummm so this had a great plot twist
Estefanía Cantoral
Feb 05, 2019 rated it liked it
Ocultismo al máximo! Entretenido pero no es de mis favoritos.
Vikki
Oct 24, 2017 rated it really liked it
darker retelling of Greendale and Riverdale

This is definitely a darker retelling of Greendale and Riverdale. I did not know that the Archie comics universe and the Sabrina the Teenage Witch universe overlapped. Definitely a lot of occult and satanic ritual stuff again, so warning to all the religious people out there that this may not be for them.
Melissa
I'M SCREAMING
Melissa
Nov 16, 2017 rated it liked it
Dark, dark, dark, dark, daaaaaaark!
Rebecca Timberlake
May 24, 2017 rated it really liked it
Getting better.

I'm glad I continued with this series, despite the lackluster first comic. The series gets more involved and gory as it goes, and I look forward to more.
Yolanda Sfetsos
Oooooooooh.

This issue was SO GOOD!

Sabrina has to face the Witches Council because of what happened to Harvey (cries) and while this is going on, the story flashes back to when her father faced the council for his own supposed crime. And while Sabrina answers questions, Madam Satan forces two young witches from Riverdale (awesome) to help with the case. Things get a lot worse when Sabrina takes part in a dark ritual that will change everything...

Well, I didn't expect THAT to happen! My gosh, thi
Cori DeVerse
Feb 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I really liked these comics.
I am delving more into the comic world and I am definitely liking what I am finding! I love horror novels and I've read a few horror graphic novels, so far these were one of my favorites. I think they're even basing the new tv show that's coming out partially off of this. I like the darker side of these comics...everyone expects (probably because of the tv show) that nothing that bad will ever happen, but I think that's unrealistic. Having powers is not something to
I DRM Free
Jan 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
The Ceremony is over, Harvey is dead. Now it’s time to find out who is to blame. Sabrina is on trial before the council. She must pass several tests that seem impossible. But Sabrina has a secret, she made a deal with another witch unbeknownst to her aunts or the council.

Now that the trial is over, it’s time for her to get Harvey back. Can she do it with her new witch friends help? What unforeseen consequences will occur due to her choices.

This story is very good, I am really enjoying this serie
Pooja Banga
Dec 13, 2018 rated it really liked it
Sabrina has to face the Witches Council for an accusation of conspiring with a mortal against the Church of Night. It will take a series of unnatural tests to prove her innocence, but none of it will bring her beloved Harvey back. She'll have to take matters into her own hands to find Harvey's missing soul. Recruiting two other young witches (from a neighboring coven), Sabrina holds a séance, but as ever, Madame Satan is pulling the strings behind the scenes, and what Sabrina taps into is much m ...more
Karen
Mar 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: comic-books, horror
Madame Satan moves ahead

Who would have thought that the two most popular girls in Riverdale could be witches, though the way they handle Archie is nothing short of magic. Sabrina puts her trust in someone she has just met and puts herself and everyone else in danger.

The story is getting darker with every episode and I cannot wait for each new revelation. Sabrina is sweet and dark in turns something that gives her a lot more remission then she had before.
Lucy
Nov 03, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: 2018-books
Ginger Woods
Oct 13, 2017 rated it really liked it
Now we all know its very stupid to mess with the dead. Leave the dead lay. Rest in Peace.

I repeat, do not fuck with the dead

But of course... (view spoiler)

now where can I find the next part?
Ashley Nelson
Sarina's in trouble with the witch leaders for the incident in the woods. She receives help from an unexpected source, but at what cost? And I can't be any more specific without spoilers. The author knows how to work the cliffhanger at the end of the issue, great twist. Getting darker and bloodier by the issue.
Mathew Carruthers
Oct 19, 2018 rated it really liked it
Series keeps getting better

I really hate writing reviews. The retro style illustration seems to take inspiration from classic pinups in the renderings of Betty and Veronica, namely Marilyn Monroe and Bettie Page respectively. The story arc is taking an even darker twist, so it should be interesting to see how it plays out.
Bruna  ♛
Emma Craven
Dec 26, 2018 rated it really liked it
When will people learn...

Never bring someone back from the dead. It's the rule of equivalent exchange that no one ever understands; if you take something from this world,something be given in exchange, and vice versa.
Oh Sabrina, I know your heart is hurting, but this mistake is going to cost you.
Meghan ♡
Jan 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Betty and Veronica are 2/3 the Weird Sisters in the Macbeth school play.
Sabrina reads Shirley Jackson.
And Harvey’s mom might be the scariest character yet...

All the overlapping scenes and dialogue leading into one another were awesome. And it had an ending worthy of its horror genre.

Given the ending I’m pretty sure things are going to get even weirder around here. Can’t wait.
Isabell
Feb 17, 2019 rated it liked it
What is happening?!?!?! I’m really interested in the turn this series is taking. The art style is unique and dark yet relatively simple. It is also a lot more violent and bloody than the show, even in the first few comics. I think it is only going to get more violent and bloody from here.
Terica  Brester
Mar 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Great story so far

I'm still loving this new horror rendition of Sabrina the Teenage Witch, I can't wait to see what happens next. Recommended if you're a horror fan, this is not the lighthearted funny Sabrina from the TV show or the classic comics.
Amber Stosz
Dec 29, 2018 rated it really liked it
Finally

We finally have some major happens and differences that become apparent between the television version and the comic. I always love when two forums vary so heavily, yet I love them each.
Cristal Jatip
Oct 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing

I am flying through this because they are so good and so creepy! Sabrina is sent to see the Witches Council for Harvey accidentally seeing her witches baptism. I don’t want to say more to spoil it for anyone else.
Chloe Simpson-White
Nov 11, 2018 rated it really liked it
I'm absolutly loving these comics! they are dark and twisted with just the right amount of familiarity to make it somehow worse and better all at once! I'm not overly sure how I feel about the Betty and Veronica of it all but the overal stories and illustrations are exellent!
Caroline
Jan 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Darkness rises

It's official. I expect no happy ending for Sabrina. Dark tale with an interesting twist.
My only complaint about these are that they are too short.
More Great artwork too.
Dõmi
Oct 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I loved that Veronica and Betty from Riverdale were brought into this one. This dark series just keeps getting better and better.
  • Paper Girls #11
  • Batman #16
  • Dragon Down (Dragons: Riders of Berk Comics, #1)
  • Ms. Marvel (2015-) #5
  • Batman '66 #1
  • Betty & Veronica (2016-) #1 (Betty & Veronica (2016-2017))
  • The Cape: 1969