Start by marking “Not-Joe Story (Wild Seasons, #4.5)” as Want to Read:
Not-Joe Story (Wild Seasons, #4.5)

Not-Joe Story

(Wild Seasons #4.5)

Quand trois meilleures amies fraichement diplômées, rencontrent à Végas, un trio de séducteurs sexy...Tout peut arriver...

" Comment éviter de tomber amoureux de l'ex- copine d'un de ses meilleurs amis ? "

Not-Joe (surnom de Dylan), c'est le pote disponible et attentif, qui réconforte.

Quel que soit le nom qu'on lui donne, il est le personnage aussi hilarant que mystérieux

Published May 4th 2016 by Hugo Roman

To ask other readers questions about Not-Joe Story, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Not-Joe Story

Start your review of Not-Joe Story (Wild Seasons, #4.5)
NinaReader
Mar 12, 2017 rated it really liked it
Great little quick short of Not-Joe. Yes we find out his real name and we get to see and understand better the weird rhythm that makes him the Not-Joe we haven't gotten to know much.

The whole gang is here...Yay! I just love them all and this series.
For a really really short story there are actually some great scenes here. Must read if you're a fan of the series!
Nancy The book junkie
Sep 20, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: online
I love Not Joe! Wish he would get a full lenght novel, i feel we barely scratched the surface in the story and he got great chemistry with Perry!
a & e
Aug 19, 2016 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: people who love tying up loose ends
SPOILERS AHEAD SO WARNING!!!
IDK HOW TO USE THE SPOILERS TAG ON MY PHONE SO...
***
THIS IS NOT REALLY A REVIEW BUT MORE A LIST OF EVERYTHING WRONG WITH WILD SEASONS BUT FIRST ITS LIKE IMPORTANT THINGS TO KNOW
***
•Mia and Luke used to date and they're friends with Lola and Harlow but they had a bad break up and Mia got to keep the friends
•Ansel and Perry used to date and they're friends with Oliver and Finn and Ansel cheated on her but got to keep the friends
•Ansel and Mia got married
•Harlow and Finn
Tinsley
May 15, 2016 rated it really liked it
This was too short! I feel like not Joe deserves a way longer story! But I did like how this ended with an air of possibility.

This is a short story about not-Joe and Perry. Perry comes to town with a little help from Mia to settle things and she finds Not-Joe. Not-Joe is more than happy to spend as much time as possible with Perry.

These two were very cute! Loved them!

(Why is all of this in French?)
Quinn's Quippy Quotes
Come on, who didn't want to see Not Joe get his HEA. But that's the thing that went missing here....the ENDING part. I was super excited to see who he was being paired with and couldn't wait to see how this was all going to play out but it just fell kinda flat. That's the only complaint that I have with this series. Definitive endings. I love me a good epilogue that's a year or two down the road. It lets us feel more settled with the characters, like we can let them go. I just feel unsettled. I ...more
Belinda Missen
May 18, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Not-Joe! What on Earth are you doing to me, son?

Not-Joe is one of those characters that you love, and I think we've all known that person: the one that's a little left of centre, maybe a bit of a pot-smoker with encyclopedic knowledge, the one that's way deeper than they'd ever let on, unless you were listening closely.

I'd really love Not-Joe's story as a full book, but I'm also equally happy with what we got here.
Amalia Dillin
Aug 09, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: romantic
Real Talk: I didn't have any actual intention of reading this book. I didn't have any interest or curiosity about London and Luke. But after my last summer fluff read ended up being not a book for me after all (I was blindsided by a christian romance pretending to not be christian romance and if you know me you know that is not my thing AT ALL), my cousin brought me this one, and out of desperation for something light and fun after the disappointment that had been the previous book-choice-fail, ...more
Bethany ♡
Oct 14, 2018 rated it really liked it
This was cute I really wish we had gotten a full book
Escape_in_a_Book
Mar 20, 2019 rated it really liked it
I love Not-Joe/Dylan! My heart really wishes that there was a full length novel of the love story that is Perry and Dylan. I am content with this short in lieu of. :)
Kimberly / Love Notes Book Blog
Sorry, but this did not work for me. It was way too short and there was not enough going on. I wanted to know more about Not-Joe. And I still hate Perry. This in no way redeems her in my eyes and it was just awkward all around.

Link to the story: http://christinalaurenbooks.com/2016/...
K.K.
Oct 04, 2016 rated it it was amazing
OMG!!! I loved it.. I LOVED NOT-JOE!! (view spoiler)Such a refreshing and interesting simple yet complex character. Would really love for him to have his very own full book together with Perry! XD

4.5 Stars just because it was too short and I wanted so much MORE!!
Just me and my stupid heart
Sep 30, 2019 rated it really liked it
I've always felt very uncomfortable with how the Perry character was treated in the first book. I get that Ansel was unhappy in their relationship, but the way he handled it in the first book was not ok. I really felt her pain - I mean, she'd been with this guy for six or seven years, been cheated on but was in love with him and trying to make things work, shared an apartment, engaged to him even (which means at some point, he proposed to her - think about that), and he just straight out ghosts ...more
Sammie
Aug 30, 2017 rated it really liked it
Ashley Nelson
3.5 stars for this final book in the Wild Seasons series. The writing was engaging as always from these authors, and it was easy for me to get into the story, but I didn't really love the characters. Felt a little extraneous to the rest of the series. Plenty sexy, but too much like a glorified one-night stand. Which I understand was likely the point, and I did appreciate Luke's realization that he wanted to change his behavior. I wish London's characterization went deeper - I feel like there ...more
Peaches & Sunshine
Not enough time for Joe’s character (Dylan) to develop past what we already know from Wild Seasons, to the point that he’s cheated. Not a convincing storyline for Perry. Not enough anything, really. Just not good.

It felt like they just wanted to pair off everyone they wrote about in Wild Seasons and rushed this one (and yes, you already knew his name if you read all four Wild Seasons books). I would’ve preferred an e-novella to allow more development or no story at all.
Tina
Jun 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
For a short story you get quite a few scenes to really enjoy the gang and get to know who Perry and Not Joe are individually as people. And yes, you do get his real name. While short, there's great character progression. Perry gets her redemption as a villain-no-more. I wish it were a full length novel because Not Joe is just a really interesting character with a unique perspective on life. He and Perry have great chemistry, but due to the length of the story, there is zero steam.
Rebecca
Aug 15, 2018 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
This was lame. I guess I can understand wanting to wrap up some loose ends and not leave Perry as a bad guy. But I think it was super unnecessary. And her and Dylan being attracted to each other was weird. It didn't work for me.
Under The Cover
Not-Joe's story was so sweet.
I'm actually glad it's so different from the other love stories in this series. No steam in this one but it was just as good. It was very simple and sweet and a little quirky, just like Not-Joe. :)
Amber
Dec 15, 2019 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
So I love Not-Joe and this had some moments where I was actually laughing out loud and loved it. But this was too short. I didn't get the chance to connect with Perry enough and feel their relationship. I want to know more and see where it goes.
Stephanie
Nov 26, 2018 rated it liked it
Not doing a lengthy review, because it's not an exaggeration that this is a short story so I'll keep this short. Not Joe - fascinating & enjoyed it. Could read a whole book about him. Perry on the other hand, um... not so much. Cute little read though.
Lisa
Jan 08, 2020 rated it really liked it
I really loved their dynamic and Dylan is such a great character. Wish this was longer!
marina
Dec 24, 2019 rated it liked it
deserved a full book or at least a longer novella
Vanessa Neves
Apr 11, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: romance
too short
Mary Winstead
Jun 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great short story about the book store worker named Joe, whose up for anything and hopefully find his someone special.
Cyanure
Sep 19, 2017 rated it liked it

A closure for Ansel and Perry, the two français, and the beginning of something between Perry and Dylan.

For the fans of this series.
Samantha Dalton
Unnecessary and not that exciting, but I love Not-Joe so it was enjoyable.
Katie
Dec 19, 2018 rated it it was ok
It was fine. I actually liked everything but the romance part of it. That felt forced.
Liz Bradley
Aug 01, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: own, kindle
Ended too suddenly for my taste. Felt like it should have been fleshed out more.
Danyosses
Jul 30, 2019 rated it it was ok
Perry and Not Joe (Dylan)
Ana Bierle czernek
Jan 18, 2018 rated it liked it
I am definitely of the opinion that we could have used a full-length Not-Joe story - but I'll take what we can get! :)

• A Little Big Rock (Big Rock, #0.5)
  • Yard Sale (Neighbor From Hell, #1.5)
  • AREA 51: Pucked Series Deleted Scenes & Outtakes (Pucked, #4.1)
  • Wrapped Up in You (Chicago Rebels #4.5)
  • An On Dublin Street Halloween (On Dublin Street, #1.2)
  • Fix Her Up (Hot & Hammered, #1)
  • Handle With Care (Shacking Up, #5)
  • A Bradford Holiday Meeting (Neighbor from Hell #4.7)
  • Hook My Heart (Vancouver Wolves Hockey, #1.5)
  • A Bradford Halloween (Neighbor from Hell #3.5)
  • He's a Brute (Tough Love, #1)
  • Pucked Over (Pucked, #3)
  • Holy Frigging Matrimony (Tangled, #1.5)
  • Man Cuffed (Man Hands #4)
  • Making Up (Shacking Up, #4)
  • Pucked Love (Pucked, #6)
  • Tamed (Tangled, #3)
  • I Flipping Love You (Shacking Up, #3)
Christina Lauren is the combined pen name of long-time writing partners/besties/soulmates/brain-twins Christina Hobbs and Lauren Billings. The coauthor duo writes both Young Adult and Adult Fiction, and together has produced fourteen New York Times bestselling novels. Their books have been translated into 30+ languages. (Some of these books have kissing. Some of these books have A LOT of kissing.) ...more

Wild Seasons (4 books)
  • Sweet Filthy Boy (Wild Seasons, #1)
  • Dirty Rowdy Thing (Wild Seasons, #2)
  • Dark Wild Night (Wild Seasons, #3)
  • Wicked Sexy Liar (Wild Seasons, #4)