Start by marking “Paper Princess (The Royals, #1)” as Want to Read:
Paper Princess (The Royals, #1)

Paper Princess (The Royals #1)

4.04  ·  Rating details ·  57,400 Ratings  ·  7,058 Reviews
THESE ROYALS WILL RUIN YOU...

Ella Harper is a survivor—a pragmatic optimist. She’s spent her whole life moving from town to town with her flighty mother, struggling to make ends meet and believing that someday she’ll climb out of the gutter. After her mother’s death, Ella is truly alone.

Until Callum Royal appears, plucking Ella out of poverty and tossing her into his posh
Published April 4th 2016 by Everafter Romance

To ask other readers questions about Paper Princess, please sign up.
Briana I suggest you wait to read this beautiful, worth waiting for book because im in torture rn WAITING TIL JULY for the next one!
Erin Watt No, we're sorry. July 25 is the release date for the book, but we promise it won't be later!
The Unwanted Wife by Natasha AndersKiss an Angel by Susan Elizabeth PhillipsAfter the Night by Linda HowardA Kingdom of Dreams by Judith McNaughtThe Hating Game by Sally  Thorne
Hero Hates Heroine
58 books — 106 voters
All the Ugly and Wonderful Things by Bryn GreenwoodPaper Princess by Erin WattSpiders in the Grove by J.A. RedmerskiBehind the Hands That Kill by J.A. RedmerskiThe Paper Swan by Leylah Attar
BEST
23 books — 1 voter

More lists with this book...

C.G. Drews
Are you ready for a rant? BECAUSE I AM SUPER MAD RIGHT NOW. They don't call me Paper Fury for nothing, children. This book is disgustingly problematic, sexist, and abusive. I actually had no idea what I was in for....I liked the title, okay?!? But I read in someone else's review that "Erin Watt" is a pseudonym for two erotica authors. SO. That tells you a lot right there. (Although I'm not 100% sure if it's true or not.)

Here is a lovely list of what this book includes:
• male dominance and chauvi
Angie - Angie's Dreamy Reads
WELL THAT WAS A JAW DROPPER!!!!!

A fucking JAW DROPPER!!! I'm still reeling! Ahhhhh! Okay... I think I've found a NEW addiction and it's ROYALLY intoxicating!!!! YOU GUYS! I started Paper Princess around 11pm on a Sunday Night. My plan was to read until 12:30. Yeah, rightttttt!!!

BIGGEST MISTAKE EVER.

I had to forced myself to set it down. I had read and read and read and before I knew it I had to be up in 2hrs. TWO HOURS. The next morning I couldn't think. Not about ANYTHING but this book. I
Christy
5 stars

photo 99165519-BE7C-45D1-80B9-6458D2AD5408_zps67osmna5.jpg

I honestly can’t tell you the last time I’ve read a book that was this addictive. This book was like crack to me. I started it on a day when I had things going on and no matter what I had to do, I was itching to read it. I was sneaking in chapters. I devoured this book. It was angsty in the best way possible, had a strong heroine and a family of brothers who ended up being the most lovable jerks- but trust me, you won’t love them all the time!

Ella Harper is tough. She’s only 17, but ev
Khanh, first of her name, mother of bunnies
I have to admit, I didn't expect to like this book, but it has a Hana Yori Dango (Meteor Garden, Boys Over Flowers, whatever you call it) sort of vibe.
"...all it takes is one word from him and you’ll be nothing here. Insignificant. Invisible. Or worse.”
This is no brilliant work of literature, believe me, but what it was is utterly entertaining. The reason I compare it to Hana Yori Dango (HYD) is the premise. It's a bit different, but the similarity is still there.

Ella Harper is plucked from p
Candace
I had been seeing reviews for this series pop up all over my friends' pages. Knowing that I wanted to read this series and find out what all the fuss was about, I told myself I'd wait for the Audible version to be released. So I waited...and waited...and waited some more. When I started to see the glowing reviews for the third, and final, book in the series, and still there was no sign of an audiobook release, I knew I had to start this series. So, I downloaded the Kindle edition of 'Paper Princ ...more
Brittney ~ Reverie and Ink
DNF at 70% - Clearly I need to research books a little more before I read them.

This was just... wow. First off, I didn't realize this was NA, but thats fine. I don't mind NA if things are tastefully and respectfully done. Most NA books I've read glorify some pretty disgusting relationship issues. Whatever. I couldn't sleep so I just kept reading- waiting for some redeeming factor.

So Ella, the protagonist has had a seriously rough life. She lost her mom, never had a dad, and had to come close to
Jessica Edwards
Read this for the second time, and it's still my favourite book.....
I'm actually scared that no book will ever top Paper Princess, because I cannot for the sake of me keep my shit together with this book series.
I mean this is the second time I've finished this book, and I can honestly say this in one of those books that will literally be with me forever! I don't know what's so captivating about this book but I just love it!

So we start the story with Ella Harper showing up to school, but gets t
SueBee★bring me an alpha!★

★★★★★! Paper Princess, book 1 of 3. Modern tale rags to riches Cinderella in high school setting with six potential suitors & all the elements of a fairytale!

“You may have lost your family, but you’re not alone anymore, Ella. You’re a Royal now.”

Books in The Royals series should be read in order:
Book 1: Paper Princess
Book 2: Broken Prince
Book 3: Twisted Palace

Paper Princess (book 1) is the riveting opening to a glued to-your-kindle saga.

One woman, six men, money, greed, excess, sex d
Katerina
Apr 15, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommended to Katerina by: NiCoLeTa E.
You're kidding me.
You're kidding me.
You're fucking kidding me!!

“These Royals will ruin you”

I am the one ruined beyond repair. I am livid. You can practically see smoke steaming from my ears and pieces of my heart falling to the floor.
I have fallen apart.

“You should know whatever game you're playing, you can't win. Not against all of us. If you leave now, you won't be hurt. If you stay, we'll break you so bad that you'll be crawling away.”

I beg you to forgive me for not writing a proper
Lana ❇✾Dirty Girl Romance❇✾
5 Stars

If you leave now, you won't be hurt. If you stay, we'll break you so bad that you'll be crawling away."

Let's talk about things that trigger my one-clicker for a second here, shall we?

Authors: we have a book that's basically an angst filled love child of Cruel Intentions and Gossip Girl. There's YA kind angst but with NA kind scenarios. There's hate lust, an incredible tough as nails heroine, a bunch of
Kimi

It's really not fair how hot this guy is. And he's got this whole bad boy vibe that I'm not usually into, but for some reason, it makes him even hotter. I guess I like bad boys.

OH MYYYY GOOOOD! I wish you guys could hear me literally scream at this book.

This whole book was a huge WTF moment.

Why is this thing even allowed to exist?!!!!

I have never been this pissed at a book before. It was wrong on so many levels, I don't even know where to start.

Could you just puh-lease stop romanticising bl
Val ⚓️ Shameless, Skanky, and B*tchy ⚓️ Steamy Reads
Well that was a hoot, wasn't it?

I would say more, but this has been reviewed to death and I have absolutely nothing to add.

These are quite the "high schoolers," though, no?
Clau R.
Oct 28, 2016 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2016
Not sure if 2.5 or 3 stars? This book deserves its own category in my GR bookshelves, really, I was tempted to make a new shelf called: "WTF" just to put this book in (still tempted, so maybe I'll end up doing it). I mean, this book was ridiculous. The amount of drama was astounding. I was rolling my eyes ALL THE TIME and not only because of the drama, but also because everything that happened was (I repeat) ridiculous! I think I said "wtf" out loud more than 50 times while reading this.

Neverthe
*****FIVE STARS*****
{ARC Generously Provided by Authors}

Just FABULOUS!!
I've been dying to get to this one and so happy I finally got to read it!

This house is an illusion. It's polished and pretty, but the dream Callum is trying to sell is as flimsy as paper. Nothing stays shiny forever in this world.

photo 6f0835d4bc151d22829509c3e8818b5f_zpshg3v7rdi.jpg

When the buzz first started going around about this book months ago, I was extremely intrigued. I was told this was one hell of a book that was going to knock my socks off. IT DEFINITELY DID!! It wa
Christine Wallflower & Dark Romance Junkie
Mar 02, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Eagle Elite fans, Broken Love Series Fans, Made Men Series Fans, Slater Brother Series

Looking for angst and drama that's so good it hurts, but you can only find it in YA romance? Do you hate fade to black sex scenes but love sexual tension that will obliterate you ovaries? Well I have just the book for you!

Okay, so the infomercial's over now, but you get my meaning right? Man did I love reading this book!
Five brother's (including twins), all of them smoking hot, arrogant, entitled and rich man-whores.
Where do I sign up?!

Enter Ella, the poor girl from the wrong side of the tracks
Pearl Angeli
5 Royal Stars!

DAMN FEELS.

description

Let's just say this one quickly made it to my new favorite reads this year. So absolutely freaking good! I'm telling you guys, this is the kind of book that will stay glued to your hands as you race through the pages in one or two sittings. All the delightful elements, swoon factor, name it all, they're here.

The storyline of Paper Princess was a little cliché to me maybe because in my younger years I used to go gaga over Boys Over Flowers and F4 and this book's story is
V. PARENTAL GUIDANCE ALERT:  A Court of Wings and Ruin is NEW ADULT/EROTICA but Goodreads editors won't tell you
TRIGGER FOR DATE RAPE VICTIMS
I hate when this happens. When everyone loves a book that I don't. I hate being minority. I signed up to goodreads to fangirl over books with other people, to like the five star reviews and ignore the haters.

description

I love when all my friends read the same book and love it as much as I did.

I hate to rate this book. A lot of my goodreads friends have LOVED IT! And I can see why. For the most part of the book I loved it, too. Then the twist happens and everyone still loves t
Rachel Reads Ravenously
On sale! 99 cents http://amzn.to/2w5aaoL
8/23/17

5 stars

“No one wants to be ruined. We all want to be saved.”

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

Where do I even start? Well obviously from my rating I absolutely loved this book. When I saw the blurb I was intrigued and immediately requested the arc. Plus Elle Kennedy is a co-author and she has NEVER let me down. I’ve loved everything I’ve read by her so far. I’m a bit new to Erin Watt (Jen Frederick) and haven’t read any of her books, but I’ll be sure
Geri Reads
Mar 21, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Erin Watt is the brainchild of two of my fave authors in NA right now: Elle Kennedy and Jen Frederick. So when I heard they're writing releasing a "cracktastic" book, I was like...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Four hours and a cliffhanger later....

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

A word of warning. Do not read this book if you have something important to do the next day, like go to work or go to school or just doing something that needs you to be alert and awake because you're gonna fail at it. Hard. And all because of this book.

Paper Princess is one of
Victoria Hansen
Jun 24, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2016
"I feel the need to warn you that, we Royals are pretty fucked up. We’re good in bed, but out of it? We’re like a stage four hurricane."

Paper Princess, co-written by Erin Watt and Elle Kennedy, offers a wonderful female protagonist, addicting plot, swoon-worthy romance, epic come-backs and sweet revenge, while following the chaotic life of Ella Harper and the Royals. A definite page-turner, this book is fast-paced, nicely written and impossible to put down due to the authors’ great teamwork, whe
Jennifer Kyle
”You’re a Royal now.”

description

…and the cheese stands alone.

This story simply never got me to the point where I felt like I was enjoying it. It’s in the vein of the The Prince and the Pauper story but with rich spoiled mean teens and felt like one big cliché. Even when the heroine’s love interest is clear and his feelings seem similar for her I was confused by what she found so attractive about him.

"Smile, I beg silently at him. Smile at me. Touch me. Kiss me. Anything."

description

The story felt like drama for
jessica
May 09, 2018 rated it really liked it
this book was too much! it was absurd and over the top and too dramatic and… i liked it! this book (and im hoping the rest of the series) falls perfectly into my ‘guilty pleasure’ category. i know im not getting any more intelligent by reading this and it is by no means a literary masterpiece, but there is something so captivating about the drama of highly fictional lives that draws me in and wont let go. if only i was a destitute 17 year old girl, who gets scooped up by a millionaire and has to ...more
TheCrazyWorldOfABookLover
NOW LIVE! http://amzn.to/1qkoZzP

description

Where to begin???? Paper Princess was like Cruel Intentions, Gossip Girl, and some crazy ass soap opera all mixed into one. AND I LOVED IT! Angst and drama galore! If you're looking for a read with:

-Revenge plots
-Sex and lust and hate
-Crazy high school drama
-Family secrets
-A feisty heroine who falls for her kinda/sorta step brother who is a total asshole when he's not being sexy as all hell

...then this right here is it. Take note though - this has been marked as
Pouting Always
Dec 27, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Apparently this is supposed to be YA and I didn't really know that until I saw other people's reviews where they were horrified after reading it. I just wanted to say though that when I was 13/14 I read fanfiction that was just as bad as this book so like it doesn't seem that strange to me that this is YA.
Ella's mom dies and she works at a strip club to support herself when one day someone named Callum Royal appears to take her away from it all. She goes to live with him and his three sons in t
Christie«SHBBblogger»

Title: Paper Princess
Series: The Royals #1
Author: Erin Watt (Elle Kennedy and Jen Frederick)
Release date: April 4, 2016
Cliffhanger: Yes
HEA(view spoiler)

This book surprised the hell out of me. I'm just going to put that out there right from the start. I knew that this was written by two of my most trusted authors, so I was willing to give this book a chance regardless of what the blurb was. But I didn't know how this would completely draw me in from page one.

There were sever
Helen 2.0
Imagine the movie Mean Girls. We've all watched it, right? It's a classic.
Now reimagine it as an R-rated movie with smut galore.
Now give all the mean girls dicks and a sexist attitude.
Enter Ella, a modern Cinderella forced into stripping for money.
Put it all together and you've got Paper Princess.

Paper Princess is fun, feisty, addicting and entertaining as all hell. It revolves around Ella the high schooler and part-time stripper. Her mother died a few years ago, leaving her to work and move a
S.M. West
5 STARS

What do you get when you meld together two brilliant storytellers, Elle Kennedy and Jen Frederick - aka Erin Watt, and throw in similar feels to Cruel Intentions, Mean Girls and a Modern day Cinderella?

I started this baby on a late night train home from a work thingy. I was exhausted and thought I’d just read a few chapters to unwind. By the time the train pulled into my station, I was like a junkie soaring from my last high and jonesing for my next hit!

I rushed home, jumped in bed an
Arabella ~♡AB♡~
★★★★ 4 Stars ★★★★

Now LIVE!
Amazon US | Amazon UK

I love these types of books, seriously they are my kryptonite, I can't get enough! High school, rich kids, angst, an arsehole hero, a feisty heroine, a little bit of smut. Yep, this is one of those books that makes this old bird a very happy woman.

17 year old Ella Harper has lived a very frugal life, and now she's all alone in the world without her beloved mother who recently passed away. She is trying to avoid the authorities and get on with her st
Andreea Pop
Sorry, I just need to get this off my chest -- THAT. FUCKING. CLIFFHANGER.

Okay, I'll behave. Hopefully.

Paper Princess is awesome in the distinct manner of being such an addictive, electrifying and soap-opera-ish novel. Truly, you need to take it as it is and you'll be destined for eternal love. Don't expect anything dazzling, it's still NA, and while NA can be deep and touching, it still has a vibe of entertainment purposes. It goes straight to the heart. And Paper Princess traps you in and do
Melanie
Oct 26, 2017 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommended to Melanie by: Paloma
I was having a rough two days mental health wise, so I just wanted to drop everything on my TBR and read something I didn’t really have to think about, but I knew I’d probably enjoy. I wanted something fast paced, with an addicting story, and maybe some sexy times, and Paper Princess was the perfect pick for me.

By looking at some of my friends’ reviews I feel like I really need to say that this is not a YA book in the slightest! This is NA and has a lot of sexual scenes that should only be read
  • Black Diamond (Stark Springs Academy #1)
  • Sugar Daddy (Sugar Bowl, #1)
  • American Savages (Ruthless People, #3)
  • Anything but Minor (Balls in Play, #1)
  • The Wall of Winnipeg and Me
  • Caught (Heart On, #1)
  • The Player and the Pixie (Rugby, #2)
  • Stupid Love (Stupid in Love, #3)
  • This is War, Baby (War & Peace, #1)
  • Brutal Precious (Lovely Vicious, #3)
  • Priceless (Forbidden Men, #8)
  • The Anatomy of Jane (WJM, #1)
  • Camouflage (Predator and Prey, #1)
  • Happily Ever After: A Day in the Life of the HEA (Rook and Ronin, #3.5)
  • Summer's Temptation (Vandeveer University, #1)
  • Sidebarred (The Legal Briefs, #3.5)
  • Fighting
  • End of Day (Jack & Jill, #1)

The Royals (5 books)
  • Broken Prince (The Royals, #2)
  • Twisted Palace (The Royals, #3)
  • Fallen Heir (The Royals, #4)
  • Cracked Kingdom (The Royals, #5)

Romance Deals

• Protected (Deadly Secrets, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Plain Fame (Plain Fame #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Crazy Little Thing (Bell Harbor, #1)
  • Safe Haven
    $7.99 $2.99
  • The King (Masterpiece Duet, #1)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Along the Broken Road (The Roads to River Rock, #1)
  • Avalon
    $14.99 $1.99
  • Down the Hidden Path (The Roads to River Rock Book 2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • My Kind of You (Trillium Bay #1)
  • How to Say I Love You Out Loud
    $7.09 $2.99
  • The Queen and the Cure (The Bird and the Sword Chronicles, #2)
    $5.95 $2.49
  • If You Stay (Beautifully Broken, #1)
    $8.99 $1.99
  • Moonlight Over Paris
    $10.74 $1.99
  • Crossing Hearts (Cross Creek, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Midnight Exposure (Midnight, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Burned by Her Devotion (Rogue Vows, #2)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • The Trouble with Dukes (Windham Brides, #1)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • Crossing the Line (Cross Creek #2)
  • Yours Until Dawn
    $6.74 $1.99
  • Fallen Crest Forever (Fallen Crest Series #7)
  • I See London, I See France
  • Dragonwyck
    $14.99 $1.99
  • While You Were Mine
    $4.49 $1.99
  • Falling Star (Shooting Stars, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Suddenly in Love (Lake Haven, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Seconds to Live (Scarlet Falls #3)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Her Darkest Nightmare (The Evelyn Talbot Chronicles, #1)
    $7.99 $2.99
  • Passing His Guard (Against the Cage, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Hour of Need (Scarlet Falls, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Minutes to Kill (Scarlet Falls, #2)
  • Sharp Edges
    $6.72 $1.99
  • Our Now and Forever (Ardent Springs, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • #Starstruck (#Lovestruck, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Beauty of Us (Fusion, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Law of Moses (The Law of Moses, #1)
    $5.95 $2.49
  • Emerald (Red Hot Love #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • She Can Run (She Can Series)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • 13 Little Blue Envelopes (Little Blue Envelope, #1)
    $5.99 $1.99
  • White Heat (Firefighter Book 1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • His First and Last (Ardent Springs, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Softhearted (Deep in the Heart, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Goodbye Bride (Summer Harbor, #2)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Reed (Cold Fury Hockey, #10)
  • The Wedding Chapel
    $7.99 $1.99
  • The Raven Prince (princes trilogy)
  • Maggie's Turn
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Cover of Darkness (Suspense Series, #2)
  • Always
    $13.99 $2.99
  • After You Left
    $4.99 $1.99
  • How the Cowboy Was Won (Cupid, Texas, #6)
  • Don't Let Go
  • Magnolia Nights
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Her Last Goodbye (Morgan Dane, #2)
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Filthy Rich (Blackstone Dynasty, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Tempting the Beast (Breeds, #1; Feline Breeds, #1)
  • Saving Abby
    $4.49 $1.99
  • She Can Kill (She Can...#5)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Gone (Deadly Secrets, #2)
  • Trust in Advertising
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Fatal Pursuit (Aegis, #3)
  • Changing Lanes
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Doing It Over (Most Likely To, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • One Dance with a Duke (Stud Club, #1)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • An Obsession with Vengeance (Wanted Men, #3)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Promise of Provence (Love in Provence, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Tracks of Her Tears (Rogue Winter, #1)
  • Crash (Crash, #1)
    $4.24 $1.99
  • A Matter of Grave Concern
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Duke's Holiday (The Regency Romp Trilogy, #1)
  • Stay (WAGs, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Seventh Grave and No Body (Charley Davidson, #7)
    $8.99 $2.99
  • Heat Wave
    $11.99 $1.99
  • Murder Notes (Lilah Love, #1)
  • Since You've Been Gone
  • The Laws of Gravity
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Dangerous Waters (Barkley Sound, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Dating (Not Quite, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Mine (Not Quite, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Only for You (Sugar Lake #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Salvation of Vengeance (Wanted Men, #2)
  • Stay With Me
    $8.99 $1.99
  • Fired (Worked Up, #1)
  • Things We Know by Heart
    $9.99 $1.99
  • Styxx (Dark-Hunter, #23)
    $9.99 $2.99
  • The Affair
    $18.99 $1.99
  • Someone for Me (Someone to Love, #3)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Some Kind of Hero (Troubleshooters, #17)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • How to Marry a Millionaire Vampire (Love at Stake, #1)
    $1.99 $0.99
  • The Secret of a Heart Note
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Love with a Perfect Cowboy (Cupid, Texas, #4)
  • Internet Famous
    $7.80 $2.99
  • Kissing in America
    $9.99 $1.99
  • A Love of Vengeance (Wanted Men, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Someone to Love (Someone to Love, #1)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • The Best Man (Alpha Men, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Never Love a Cowboy (Rogues in Texas, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Wrong Question, Right Answer (The Bourbon Street Boys #3)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Bent (Back to Brooklyn, #1)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Stone Cold Cowboy (Montana Men, #4)
    $6.99 $1.99
  • Suddenly Dating (Lake Haven,  #2)
  • Midnight Embrace
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Suddenly Engaged (Lake Haven #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Shadow Fall (Tracers, #9)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • She Can Hide (She Can, #4)
  • The Crush
    $7.99 $2.99
  • After the Game (The Field Party, #3)
    $10.99 $1.99
  • More to Give (Anchor Island #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Up to the Challenge (Anchor Island, #2)
  • The Color of Secrets
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Home to Stay (Anchor Island, #3)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Gone to Her Grave (Rogue River, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Someone Like Her (K2 Team, #2)
  • Thrill of Love
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Perfect (Not Quite Series, #5)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Enough (Not Quite, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Mighty Storm (The Storm, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Forever (Not Quite, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Hellion (Wicked Wallflowers, #1)
  • Roomies
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Crazy for Her (K2 Team, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Left Drowning (Left Drowning #1)
    $5.49 $1.99
  • All I Need Is You (Thrillseekers Anonymous, #1)
  • How To Keep Rolling After a Fall
  • No Love Allowed
    $7.09 $2.99
  • Midnight Sacrifice (Midnight, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Midnight Obsession (Midnight, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Midnight Betrayal (Midnight, #3)
  • Meant to Be
  • Love, Chloe
    $3.99 $1.99
“Somewhere along the line, I started thinking that if I just got through this bad experience, this bad day, that tomorrow I’d have something better, brighter, newer.
I still believe that. I still believe that there’s something good out there for me. I just have to keep going until my time comes.”
122 likes
“You’re poking a tiger.”

I shrug. “He poked me first.”

Callum shakes his head. “And I thought raising five boys was an adventure. I haven’t seen anything yet, have I?”

- Callum Royal”