Start by marking “Split” as Want to Read:
Split

Split

4.19  ·  Rating Details ·  2,060 Ratings  ·  390 Reviews
JB Salsbury is a New York Times and USA Today bestselling author who has captivated readers around the world. Her unforgettable new novel is a story of romance and suspense, with a twist no one will see coming . . .

What do you do when you wake up with no memory of what you did last night?

Lucas spent the first half of his life protecting himself from others, but now his own
Published November 15th 2016 by Headline Eternal

To ask other readers questions about Split, please sign up.

Jonas Lee I've read through this book and it actually has three POV's. Very interesting way the writer took it on.

Christy
5 stars!!!

photo A5490320-B791-401D-B054-B535B143E683_zps7jmnoxgg.jpg

I love JB Salbury’s ‘Fighting’ series, so when I saw she had a new book coming out, I made sure to read it. I didn’t know what it was about, I didn’t read the blurb, and I LOVE that I went in blind. I have to recommend that you do, too. This is going to be one of those unforgettable reads for me. It’s been on my mind ever since I’ve read it. It’s got all of the elements to make up a favorite read for me. Emotional- check. Damaged hero- check. Strong heroine- check. Epic love- double c
Aestas Book Blog
::: FULL REVIEW NOW POSTED :::

What happens when a guy with split personalities falls in love?

I loved this book!! It was such a intriguing story -- from the moment I heard about it, I knew I wanted to read it and once I started reading, I was hooked! The hero had a multiple personality disorder where, due to his deeply twisted and scarring past, he'd become split into two... one side a gentle caring guy, and the other a fiercely protective but sometimes dangerous guardian. He had no control ove
Anna's Ramblings ツ

80%

This was just the last straw for me.

(view spoiler)
Maria✦❋Steamy Reads Blog❋✦
Dec 22, 2016 Maria✦❋Steamy Reads Blog❋✦ rated it really liked it
Shelves: dark

➦So this was pretty awesome. Also fucked up.

I explain.

➦Imagine you're a dude.

➦I know, I know, but just for the sake of this review...

➦You are kind of on the run but then you settle down in some small ass town where a nice man offers you a steady job. Awesome. Your life is awesome! Right?

➦You can't do any of the normal shit people do. You can't go out with pretteh ladies. Why? Because whenever you feel excited, scared or angry you black out.

➦So the best thing to do is to keep to yourself and
Maddie
Sep 28, 2016 Maddie rated it it was amazing

___________________ →

Because love never discriminates.

Even when you’re split.

So my question is?

Dear book

YOU DID NOT DISAPPOINT - thanks!

From Me

Prologue:

P!nk - F**kin' Perfect

Ten years ago . . .

It’s dark. Like when I hide under my bed and can’t see my hand in front of my face. But I’m not under my bed now. Cold seeps into my body. My head rings; static blares in my ears. I blacked out again, but this is diffe
Megan

*****5 Stars*****

description

“What do you do when you wake up with no memory of what you did last night?”

From the moment I read the synopsis of “Split” I knew it was something I had to delve straight into. It really sounded like the kind of story I would enjoy. Split was a suspenseful, emotional rollercoaster with a tortured hero. It was all those things and so much more. I’m a big fan of J B Salsbury’s “Fighting to Flight” so I couldn’t wait to read her newest book. I had high expectations with this one
Jennifer Kyle
3.75 STARS

”He’s not like other guys…”

description

I love the premise of this story and for the most part the author did a fine job on the fall of Shyann for Lucas. Lucas is a man with a messed up past and a second personality called Gage. Gage only surfaces when Lucas is trapped in stressful situations.

”People hate what they don’t understand, shun those who are different.”

Shyann returns home after her inappropriate behavior investigating a story as a news reporter. She's ready for the 'I told you so's,
Lana ❇✾Dirty Girl Romance❇✾
3 STARS SPOILER FREE
I was meant for this. To love the unlovable.

If there's one thing I can tell you is that Split is one of the most unconventional and unique romances I've read in a long while. It's not going to a be a book or story I'll soon forget, and that certainly deserves some praise. The writing is engaging, the characters multi layered, and there's enough twists and turns to keep you glued to the book from cover to cover.
What we have isn't conventional, it wouldn't be considered i
warhawke
Nov 19, 2016 warhawke rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: Fans of characters with dark side
Genre: Romantic Suspense
Type: Standalone
POV: First Person - Multiple
Rating:

Shyann Jennings' future in journalism was dimmed before it had the time to shine. After being fired for her fumble, she swallowed her pride and went back to the hometown she wanted to forget. She was determined to get out as soon as she could get on her own feet. But that plan changed when she meet an intriguing new comer.

Lucas was a talented artist, but a socially awkward man. He worked hard and kept to himself all t
Jacqueline's Reads
Sep 23, 2016 Jacqueline's Reads rated it it was amazing
5 Suspenseful Stars

**SPOILER FREE REVIEW** < --- I mention that because as I read some reviews, a lot is given away. I’m going to provide a review that gives you my overall impression of the book with a slight summary (only recapping what’s provided already).

I find JB Salsbury books good books to read. I am a fan of her fighter series, but it’s very nice to read something different by her. And Split is very different from what she has usually written, you can already tell from the cover.

Shya
Loyda
Nov 19, 2016 Loyda rated it really liked it
Shelves: owned, won, f-br
4✦✦✦✦ Stars

Genre: Romantic Suspense
Type: Standalone
POV: First Person - Multiple

"She is the most fascinating person I've ever known, and for the first time in my existence, I've met someone who makes me want to give away everything."

description

Shyann Jennings originally from a small town; after the death of her mother she moved out as far away from her family and town as she could. She was chasing her big dreams of being a TV reporter. However; after a big fall out she found herself back to the place she
Sabrina
Nov 14, 2016 Sabrina rated it really liked it

I somehow forgot that JB Salsbury was the author of the Fighting series, which I absolutely loved. So I went into this as if she was a new author and ended up falling in love with her writing all over again. Her books always manage to keep me intrigued and make me ignore the real world, and this one was no different.

I'll keep this review short because I don't want to spoil anything about the plot, but really all you need to know is that it was an amazing read. Shyann and Lucas were brilliant ch
Astrid - ☆Vanilla & Spice Books☆

5 Duality Stars

Review @ Vanilla & Spice Books

The hardest reviews to write are the spoiler-free ones. And trust me, this time it pains me even more so because, ARGH! I so want to talk about this book! I need a support group. I want to chat in detail about all the things that happen, about Lucas and Shy. Head meet desk....

Six years ago Shyann Jennings couldn't leave the town she grew up in fast enough. Everything reminded her of her mother who died of ALS. Six years ago she left her dad, not r
Natalie The Biblioholic

My heart broke for Lucas. OMG it hurt to read. I just kept thinking that that shite happens in real life and it's incredibly tragic. I wish I could save everyone :(

Okay, so I loved J.B. Salsbury's Fighting series. Those books were all 5 stars for me. So when I saw that she had a new book coming out, grabbing a copy was a no-brainer. But this book was completely different from what I was expecting. Yes, the title and blurb made it obvious what the book was about, but it didn't prepare me for the
Give Me Books
Nov 16, 2016 Give Me Books rated it it was amazing
Brilliant. F'ing brilliant.

From the prologue to the first pages introducing Shyann and Trevor to meeting Lucas and through the very last word of the epilogue, Ms. Salsbury kept me enthralled. It's been a very long time since I felt fully engulfed in a story, but that's exactly how I felt reading Split.

I felt every feeling—frustration, fear, concern, failure, loathing, rage, acceptance, love . . . especially the love as I read through the pages. The dynamic between Shyann and her family and her
Arabella ~♡AB♡~
★★ 2 Stars ★★

Ok, so I didn't like this one at all, it started off well, I really liked the premise of the story, and judging by the title, I had a fair idea of what this story would be about. I have read and enjoyed several books with the same theme, but unfortunately, this one did not grab me or hold my attention in the same way.

Shyann returns to her hometown, after graduating college and being fired from her news presenting job pretty much on the first day, she is feeling embarrassed that she
Khadidja
Expected publication: November 15th 2016 my birthday, i can't wait!! :D

Beverly
Nov 11, 2016 Beverly rated it it was amazing
Let’s talk about book love, because I absolutely loved this book!

So this story starts out with a prologue that is ten years prior and it’s pretty gruesome. I immediately had a WTF moment, because I was legit lost with where this story was going. I don’t typically read blurbs and prefer to go into stories blind, so when I read this prologue I was wondering what I had signed up for.

Then the story introduces us to Shyann a reporter who is just starting out and was on the edge of her big break. Th
Pam Godwin
Jun 06, 2016 Pam Godwin rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 5-star-romance
THIS is the book you’ve been waiting for. The one that reminds you why you love to read, why you’re addicted to this genre.

I can’t rave enough about this story. It’s an unforgettable tale of tragedy, survival, and deep devotion. I adored every word, fell whole-heartedly in love with every character, and struggled like an addict to leave the last page. I even cried, dammit.

It’s thought-provoking, brave, intelligent, stomach-dipping, and heart-squeezing perfection. There’s darkish content, though
Ellen at Book Bellas
WOW!! An intense, sexy and VERY suspenseful romantic thriller with an edge. Lucas is one of the author's most memorable characters ever.

"I wish she knew how much I want to be normal for her."

Read the book description and then dive in to this fast-paced and dramatic story. I really don't want to go into too much detail because spoiler-free is the way to go with this one! Fans of J.B. Salsbury know that she always creates THE most sensitive, damaged and protective heroes, but trust me, Lucas is V
Harper Sloan
Aug 23, 2016 Harper Sloan rated it it was amazing
An addicting, wild ride of epic proportions that will stay with you long after you've reached the end.
Michelle
ARC provided by publisher in exchange for an honest review

photo ad97d5c7c9d4b1f100cfc37ee5d83a_zps31tbrvcw.gif

A sexy addictive suspenseful romance!!!! Split is hands down the best book that JB Salsbury has written. This book had everything that I craved, wanted, and needed. JB Salsbury checked off every requirement that I wanted from her brilliant writing to the raw emotions. Readers like myself will be blown away with all the feels so I urge everyone to read this book blind because the beauty of Split is getting swept away with Salsbury’s brill
Paige
Oct 25, 2016 Paige rated it really liked it
4 "Protect" Stars

Split was an addictive story that defied the norm and kept me on my toes. Even as I figured out the twist early on, I still was flipping pages to actually see it play out. A little bit dark, a little bit suspenseful and a little bit twisty, Split was definitely a page turner.

Lucas has not had an easy life. He's suffered paralyzing fear and confusion that has followed him his whole life. But he finally feels like he's got some semblance of control back. But then he meets Shyann.
Corina
Nov 22, 2016 Corina rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: reviewed
4 stars

Multiple thumps up!!!

After reading the blurb I HAD to read Split by J.B. Salsbury.

The entire premise of falling in love with someone that has a split personality disorder sounded extremly fascinating and totally intriguing. Just the thought alone was mind boggling.

Surprisingly, the author did an amazing job creating fantastic and fleshed out characters.

Lucas, was an incredible sweet and gentle soul. He was this amazingly artistic, and tender guy. A survivor of the worst kind of abuse, wh
Kelli C ~ Jack Sawyer's Heart
5 THRILLING STARS!

There are hearts big enough to love whose who are different than them, who are hard to understand.

I was meant for this. To love the unlovable.

Split is the newest by JB Salsbury and it is like nothing I have ever read by her. While it may have started a bit slow it did not take long for the tale to take off and for one heck of a psychological thriller with a twisting complex romance to develop!

To write a detailed synopsis would totally be an injustice to this read. Split is the
Shanny
Mar 13, 2016 Shanny rated it really liked it
Amanda
Nov 15, 2016 Amanda rated it liked it
Shelves: arc-netgalley
Wow! Is kind of hard to talk about this book without giving away the meat of the story, especially the mystery surrounding the hero, Lucas. Is even harder to categorize what exactly does Split falls on. It reads like a contemporary, but have some dark elements that clearly makes me uncomfortable and with a side of suspense and mystery.

Shyann, a young ambitious reporter who plan to take world by storm ended up back in her redneck hometown when her disastrous live reporting cause her to be the bl
Bj
4.5 "Trust = Mutual Love" Stars!

Romance lovers looking for a fresh, creative story will fall in love with Split! Please note though that this story deals with some pretty extreme domestic abuse and is sure to tear your heart before giving you the incredibly satisfying and comforting feeling that even the most damaged souls can find their love match, so this story may not be for every romance lover.

A man on the run from the unknown--given his frequent bouts with blackouts--but who believes he has
Rosa Sharon (iScream Books)
"If good looks could kill, I'd be a goner."

Wow! #MindFu@kAlert This was my first J.B. Salsbury read, and I picked a good one! She messed with my head and I loved it! The synopsis intrigued me. I'm a broken bad-boy addict and let me tell you, you can't get more broken than Lucas. He broke my heart and put it back together again as he shared with me things that even he couldn't handle.

I went in blind, not knowing what to expect. And that's exactly what you need to do too. I'm not giving away any
Heather C
Nov 14, 2016 Heather C rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc, nov-2016-release
~ 4.5 Stars ~
Wow, this book took me by surprise. It had a slow build and for a while I almost thought it wouldn’t hold my attention but then it slapped me in the face and sunk it’s claws into me and I couldn’t get enough of it. I will admit that this is my first JB Salsbury book. I have a few of her books on my kindle but I haven’t gotten to them yet. Now I’m kicking myself for waiting so long.

Lucas’ past was traumatizing causing him to have blackouts for the majority of his life. He has no idea
[MOJOMOVIE] Watch Split HD[1080]P English *Full*Movie*Download 1 6 Feb 10, 2017 09:23AM
  • Honor (The Breaking Point, #1)
  • Fighting Winter (Winter's Brothers, #1)
  • The Deep End (Honey, #1)
  • Change of Heart (Fostering Love, #2)
  • Unsuitable
  • Punk 57
  • Screwmates
  • Behind Closed Doors
  • The Invisible Lie
  • Twenty to Life
  • Blow (Virtuous Paradox, #1)
  • Strung
  • Twist (Dive Bar, #2)
  • Merrick
  • Commitment
  • Bright Midnight
  • Infini (Aerial Ethereal, #2)
  • Furious Rush (Furious Rush, #1)
J.B. Salsbury is a New York Times and USA Today bestselling author. She lives in Phoenix, Arizona with her husband and two kids.

Her love of good storytelling led her to earn a degree in Media Communications. With her journalistic background, writing has always been at the forefront, and her love of romance propelled her career as an author.

She spends the majority of her day behind the computer wh
More about J.B. Salsbury...

“You’re right. I’m safer without you…but the thought of living without you is worse than my fears.” 1 likes
“If at any time what we have causes you too much stress, you walk away. Okay?"
A humorless laugh bursts from my lips.
"That's the problem, Shy. Don't you get it?"
I dare a touch, reach forward and run a strands of her silky black hair between my fingers.
"I can't. I've tried, and..." I lick my lips and force the words from my mouth no matter how pathetic they make me sound. "You're impossible to walk away from.”
1 likes