Start by marking “How to Write Copy That Sells: The Step-By-Step System for More Sales, to More Customers, More Often” as Want to Read:

Writing copy that sells without seeming “salesy” can be tough, but is an essential business skill. How To Write Copy That Sells is a step-by-step guide to writing fast, easy-to-read, effective copy. It's for everyone who needs to write copy that brings in cash – including copywriters, freelancers, and entrepreneurs.

Inside, you'll find copywriting techniques for email m

Published February 16th 2016 by Morgan James Publishing

To ask other readers questions about How to Write Copy That Sells, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about How to Write Copy That Sells

Yoric
Oct 17, 2018 rated it really liked it
Reading at the praise section of the book, it looks like he organized a contest to whom will write the most appealing one.
Nevertheless, it pushes to read more.

The introduction of the topic is selling well:
"- The one marketing tool that created more multimillion-dollar empires from scratch than any other.
- A single strategy that most ignore, thinking it's a mere function, when in fact it is the hear of the entreprise.
- The one skill that can most quickly leverage an idea into income and turn pass
Charly Troff (ReaderTurnedWriter)
I found the book to be very useful in quite a few places. The organization was well done, making it easy for me to skim over the parts that weren't as relevent to me, and the writing was concise. I felt the first half of the book was the best part, with the second half containing a lot of repetitive ideas already covered earlier in the book. It is definitely a useful book if you are wanting to learn how to write basically anything for your business.
Alvaro Berrios
Feb 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A clear, concise book on how to write better copy from one of the world's best. Ray Edwards provides actionable formulas and frameworks that are proven to work and based human behavior. So you're not just getting opinions, but rather scientific approached on how to influence people with the power of words.
Riley Stewart
Jan 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Ever read a book that you're just busting to talk about and share with people because it's THAT GOOD?
Well thats me, right now.
During that whole first chapter I was itching to finish fast so I could share how good it is in this review.

This book in itself is a gold nugget you HAVE to read if you want to sell more.
Richard J. Gadd
Jan 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A fun read, your head will explode

All the marketing that you knew about but didn't realize its existence. Every concept, every strategy that we are bombarded with, manipulated with on a daily basis comes forward like a "wow moment". Knowing the potential power is a real awakening.
Anthony L Cullors
Nov 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Great overall picture and practical steps

Great insight that has opened my awareness on how to approach this thing called copywriting. I look forward implementing many of these steps.
Peter Ransom
Jan 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Easy to read and right to the point

The pages read easily and are filled with practical and very effective ideas that are well organized for the reader to use and implement.
Lynn Chin
Nov 05, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: sales-marketing
Learnt a lot about copywriting from this book. The content is quite powerful and inspiring! Worth to read!
Mark Manderson
Jul 07, 2017 rated it really liked it
Great book on how to write copy. Some top takeaways:
Most powerful headline:
Any (audience) can (solve problem) by using (product) because (how it solves).
It's good to leave the reader hanging.
Garland Vance
Aug 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: business, kindle
Excellent insights on how to write copy to sell digital content.
Leo Safro
Apr 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Excellent book!
Emily
Sep 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This book is really practical, and one that I want to keep on my shelf close by because I have a feeling I'll reference it often.
B. Aaron
Mar 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Copy that sells

Great book on copywriting! Everything you need in this one book. I would consider this an essential resource for any business owner or product sales professional!
Nathanael Fernandez
Oct 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Very valuable information

I feel like I just went through an entire college course. So much of this information is soooo useful!!! Will definitely read it again!
Melissa
Jun 03, 2018 rated it liked it
This book is in serious need of an editor.
Ladislav
Feb 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: copywriting
Great book about copywriting.
I highly recommend it to online entrepreneurs who struggle selling their own stuff via sales texts on their sites.
Dave Anthold
Mar 20, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Learn from the master of Copywriting - Ray Edwards. This book walks you through the same sequence he uses to write sales copy for himself and other clients. This book will help you hone your own copywriting skills and you can take action on nearly every major point in the book immediately.

As I read through the book, I saw how I could apply these principles and techniques to my side business as well as my day job especially with the emails and internal blog posts or promotions I write.

I highly r
Kevin Cullis
Mar 20, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Having read a number of marketing books since starting my own business, I have found THIS book to surpass all of them for simplicity for ANY startup business. Get it! Read it! Do it! As Ray says, "Never use these techniques to manipulate or control people to act against their own best interest." Amen!
Carrie Daws
Mar 14, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: marketing
What an overload of information! Ray Edwards didn't hold back in this book, sharing many great tips and step-by-step process for writing and improving your copy. This is definitely a book I will refer back to as I create sales pages, book launches, and more.
Rebecca
Dec 20, 2016 rated it it was ok
There were good points in this, especially if you already have an established mailing list. If not, then it is useful for future reference.
Marat
Feb 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: marketing
Greate book! Very tactical, down to earth advice that you can apply to your business immediately.
Jay Velasco
Jan 06, 2018
Ben Sternke
Sep 16, 2016
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »
“Any [YOUR AUDIENCE] can [SOLVE THEIR PROBLEM] by using [YOUR PRODUCT], because [HOW IT SOLVES THE PROBLEM]. Examples of a strongly-constructed Copy Thesis: • Any PARENT can IMPROVE THEIR CHILD’S BEHAVIOR by using YOUR BEST KID NOW, because IT MAKES GOOD BEHAVIOR AUTOMATIC. • Any BABY BOOMER can BUILD A BUSINESS FROM HOME by using THE PROFIT FROM WHAT YOU ALREADY KNOW COURSE, because it SHOWS YOU HOW TO TURN YOUR KNOWLEDGE INTO PROFITS. •” 0 likes
“Rapport demonstrates that you know the reader’s pain, that you understand his or her problems, and that you have some common experiences that you can share that proves you understand his or her pain.” 0 likes