Start by marking “Some Sort of Crazy (Happy Crazy Love, #2)” as Want to Read:
Some Sort of Crazy (Happy Crazy Love, #2)

Some Sort of Crazy (Happy Crazy Love #2)

4.13  ·  Rating details ·  8,029 Ratings  ·  690 Reviews
When a psychic tells Natalie Nixon her life is about to be upended by a mysterious stranger, she laughs it off. After all, she has everything she’s ever wanted—a successful bakery, a the perfect boyfriend, and the keys to her dream house.

Who could possibly make her want to throw all that away?

Then Miles Haas comes back to town.

But he’s no stranger—they’ve known each othe
Published November 17th 2015

Wendy'sThoughts
Nov 08, 2015 rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: Melanie Harlow Fans, Romance
4 Can People Change
* * * * TAKE ADVANTAGE- IT'S FREE! Spoiler Free
I have always felt people don't really change... they may adapt or grow and mature...but the core of who they are doesn't change...So when you are thinking of marrying, it is important to think about all the "reals"..

Are they considerate and put you first...
Are they truthful or hiding, changing the subjects or switching blame...
Are they cheap...to the point of painful and non sharing...

These are just a few things to look for... b
Ⓐlleskelle - teamSøren♗ ⊲I like big b00ks⊳
⭐⭐⭐⭐4 STARS⭐⭐⭐⭐

I quite enjoyed this one. It has been a while for me reading this author, but I remembered truly enjoying Frenched and Floored very much, having a good memory of how sexy and funny they were.

Some Sort of Crazy definitely edges in the same category of books, the feel good ones, low on the angst with an heavy dose of delicious sex scenes and a generous amount of humor. Winning combination? YES.

I’ve been effortlessly hooked right into the story, the heroine, Natalie, baker extraordin
Jenny••Steamy Reads Blog••

I loved Miles & Natalie. Their story sucked me in. I've always been a sucker for these types of friends to lover stories. Mostly I am so happy Natalie dumped Dan. Then enter Miles, the sexiest sex addicted columnist ever. I wasn't sure where the author would take this journey but I loved the ride. I enjoyed it, it kept me intune, and it has me excited for the next installment. Can't wait to see how and if Jillian finds her HEA!! This was my favorite so far!!!

Sybil aka Lala

Natalie’s life is set. She’s got the perfect boyfriend, she’s just bought the perfect house and she has a thriving business. Life is comfortable and exactly how she wants it so when her sisters drag her in to see a psychic after a drunken night out, she really only needed a place to pee, she has no reason to believe the ominous warning that a tall, dark stranger will dump her life into chaos.

Only, when the tall dark stranger shows up – he’s not so strange after all. Miles and Natalie have been f
Paige
I love this series. Some Sort of Happy was one of my favorite books from 2015. It was witty and smart and sexy and hilarious. Some Sort of Crazy was a sweet friends to lovers romance that made me giggle and swoon and left me with the biggest smile on my face.

Natalie and Miles have known each other since they were kids. Being best friend during the summer was their thing. As they grew older, Miles started "hanging out" with different girls every night while Natalie started dating Dan. The night
Shayna
Just when I thought it couldn't get any better, Melanie Harlow writes SOME SORT OF CRAZY, and blows me away! This is the PERFECT read for the hopeless romantic in all of us. Not only is this a favorite of the series, but it's an all around favorite of mine from this author. This was a breath of fresh air. Natalie and Mile's journey will bring out feels you never thought possible. Heartbreaking. Beautiful. A stunning love story that will ravish your heart and soul.

"I feel...lost."

"You're not lost
Ashleyjo
Nov 25, 2015 rated it it was ok

description

This book should come with a free T-Shirt!!!

Dynamics

She and Dan...

So, the female MC has a 10-year relationship with Dan, which she describes as:

description

Dan and I were compatible. Comfortable. Certainly not as passionate as we once were, and way less hot for each other...

She compares sex with Dan like your favorite pair of sweatpants - comfortable, familiar & feels good when you put them on.

Dan is a douchecanoe.

She and Miles...

To hell with sweatpants, Miles should come with his own set of P
Angela (Reading Frenzy Book Blog)

I’m surprised by how much I liked this book. I’m a fan of the friends-to-lovers trope, but it’s a difficult recipe to follow. Add the romance too suddenly, and the dish doesn’t seem authentic. Drag out conflicts, and the meal tastes sour. Some Sort of Crazy has just the right ingredients and Melanie Harlow follows the recipe expertly.

Natalie has the ideal life: a dream job, a new house, and a seemingly perfect boyfriend of ten years. When things suddenly get turned upside down, Natalie
Ang~Dirty Laundry Review
My lovely Melanie Harlow did it again and again and again! I keep saying she’s a consistent writer that seems to get even better with each book. Some Sort of Crazy lived up to the hype and then some with all the Harlow Hallmarks we come to expect from her books: sexy, funny, romantic, left-hand worthy love, topped with a perfect combination of angst and laughs.

Can we talk about the sex first? Sweet baby jesus this book was on fire! I love love love reading about best friends that become lovers …
Annika
Apr 03, 2016 rated it really liked it
Recommended to Annika by: Brooklyn JoJo
1-Click Addict Support Group
Nov 20, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Natalie Nixon doesn't know it yet, but her life is kind of boring. She's content with it. In fact, she's pretty darn pleased with the life she's settled into—but “settled” is just the word for her mediocre happiness. Regardless, when a fortune teller tells her that her world is about to be turned upside down by a handsome stranger, the news is brushed off with the disregard of a skeptic.

Miles Haas is a known playboy. I mean, he even makes a living out of writing about his sexcapades. He and Nata
Cocktails and Books
This one was very cute and hot. Miles was the prefect mix of playful and filthy. His bed talk curled the toes and made you laugh at the same time. Another stellar find through Kindle Unlimited.
mich
Super cliché, very predictable, kinda stupid, but still pretty fun regardless. I'd be open to trying something else from this author.

2.5! :)
Candi~Dirty Laundry Review
Nov 20, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Holy bejesus!!!! Miles Haas!! He is officially my new favorite out of all of Mel's men!! He's sexy, funny, dirty, kinky, has tattoos, AND...wears glasses!!!!! Could his dirty talkin mouth be more perfect?!?! I think not!

Natalie Nixon is the youngest of three sisters, currently in a long term relationship of 10 years and a business owner. Could her life be more perfect? You would think not, but then Miles Haas walks in to bring some kinda crazy into her very well maintained life. These two go wa
Luna Sol
Oct 31, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arcs
I had so much fun reading an ARC of this book. Sometimes crazy, carefree things just lead to the best endings. This is a friends to lover story, which happens to be one of my favorites. In Some Sort of Crazy we have the story of Natalie and Miles Haas. They are childhood friends and always had chemistry, bonding, and attraction for each other that in their past led to what is referred in the book as an "almost" night.
This is a light, fun, sexy, easy to read story that has all of the Melanie Har
~Dawn~TUG
Nov 06, 2015 rated it it was amazing
**arc received in exchange for an honest review from us girls at http://www.facebook.com/twounrulygirls **

Enjoyed it so much I read it in a single sitting. I altered my rating from 4.5 to 5 because even now thinking back on this book, I smile. I really enjoyed it. From the initial prediction of things to come in Natalie's future, to the banter and friendship between Miles and Natalie. After experiencing more than his share of sex-capades and documenting all of them in his column he returns to hi
Angie McLain-Fan Girl Book Blog
5 STARS --- Melanie Harlow turns up the heat with this newest novel! Some Sort of Crazy is all kinds of delicious!

“Every time I got dressed, I’d think, will this be what I’m wearing when I yes?”

So I kinda love this author—she never fails to deliver the kinds of books that you pick up and can never put down, so being able to read one of her books prior to release just makes me giddy!

“Sometimes a little chaos is a good thing.”

Some Sort of Crazy is the newest book (book 2) in the Happy Crazy Love
Rin W. Vitale
Nov 19, 2015 rated it really liked it
Crazy-Sexy-stars!!

description

Ha! Just kidding... The sex marathon "only" happen around 35 - 68 % of the book...

description

The story is about Natalia and Miles Haas. Friends since childhood. While Nat has found her "other-half" -Dan- since teenage. Miles is on the other hand. He embraces his good-look and charm to get any girl he wants. In other word, he is a manwhore! In dilemma to choose between to "love" his best friend, Nat and stop his manwhore-ing. He's chosen to flee.

Long story shorts, they meet again. Nat as
TeriLyn
Sep 29, 2015 rated it really liked it

**Some Sort of Crazy generously provided in exchange for an honest review.**

4 "Give me everything..." Stars

I really adored the story of Miles and Natalie. There's a very inherently becoming quality to Harlow's writing. She makes reading and becoming invested in her stories quite effortless. Some Sort of Crazy marks my second Harlow book and concurrently my second great experience with her stories.

Her presentation of the characters in this book I found quite unique and interesting. This author h
Sheila
Nov 21, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I'm not usually drawn to romantic comedies. I'm more of a dark romance kind of girl, but after hearing about Melanie Harlow from the "Dirty Girls" I decided it was time to give her a try. WOW!! I never thought I would enjoy a romance that made me laugh as often as this one did. I loved it so much that I went and stocked up on the rest of her books so I can get caught up.
This is the typical friends to lovers story, but there's nothing else typical about this book. Miles and Natalie are well devel
Mojo_Mama
2.5 :(
So disappointed.

I didn't mind the man-ho H. He was a total idiot when it came to the h. Seriously. But he was true to form and I could appreciate it, even if I didn't like half the shit he said. For the character, it was perfect. For a mate, not so much.

But the ooops baby plot bullshit...

How am I ever supposed to believe their HEA when I'm not sure he could pull it off?

That's the problem with ooops babies. The reader is left wondering if the H/h would have gotten their shit together if no
Mandy
Nov 17, 2015 rated it really liked it
This was a light and fun friends to lovers story. Miles had a ton of commitment issues and he was an extreme manwhore but I loved reading his point of view. I loved the connection between Natalie and Miles and their easy banter and friendship. This was a super sexy book with lots of hot steamy times. My only complaint is that (view spoiler) ...more
Melanie Martin
Nov 04, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I get emotionally attached. It's very easy to do when you read any of Melanie Harlow's characters. Some Sort of Crazy is no exception.
Miles is a high school friend, sexy, and intelligent. He's all grown up and home for a visit. Natalie lives a structured life. She's a successful business owner, she's got a man that she's invested a decade into, and Miles is a fun flirtation to share memories with. The problem is that he's taking up residence in her here and now and his sexy self is distracting.
Karen
Nov 14, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Forever I will associate this book with the word bum. I will explain later.

Firstly, Madam Psuka, teller of fortunes, interpreter of dreams, I see a future of dirty laundry for you.

I love a list, so I will give you a list of things I love about this book:

Miles Haas - is that a kind of avocado? I love avocado
The door
The closet
Running together in the rain
Innuendo
Natalie - hard working, determined, independent woman
Ditching the fuckwit
Skylar and Sebastian
Cinnamon buns
Glazed cinnamon buns
Oh my God t
Heather / Obsessed With Myshelf
Well hello there miles haas. Another manwhore bites the dust…or rather commits his cock to one woman forever. and I was more than happy to hang on for this funny, outlandish and hot as hell ride.

This is the part where I tell you that this was my very first Melanie Harlow book and then duck while you throw all the things at me. I’m a little late to this party. I know. SORRY. No really, I’m sorry, because Melanie can fucking write. The dialogue is on point, the sex is out-fucking-standing, and the
Margaret
Nov 05, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Melanie Harlow has done it again! Some Sort of Crazy is just so
damn good. I adored this book, I loved that it was written with both point of views, each chapter filled me with so much joy.

I loved how Natalie was so fierce with her determination when it
came to how she wanted her life to go. She is loyal to her career,
her sisters and her friendship with Miles. She is honest and
determined get what she wants.

Miles is so damn sexy, his wit, his inner dialogue was so great.
Those damn glasses....He
Paula
May 18, 2016 rated it liked it

Really cute and sexy book! But some of the dialogue was a bit cheesy for my liking.
Quinn's Quippy Quotes
Jul 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: own, ebook
4.75 Stars!!!

Gah!!! This was perfection. I demolished this book in one sitting. I absolutely LOVED MILES!!!!! He's my favorite kind of hero. And I absolutely adored Natalie, so couldn't wait to see how she was going to transform him.

The reason I love the NA genre is because of "the chase". It's one of my favorite things about romance. I loved Miles and Natalie's predicament, it was the perfect set up for an all consuming read. Friends to lovers is a particular weakness for me, so I think that i
Jenn
This series just continues to be adorable. After flying through the first book in the series, Some Sort of Happy, I'm honestly surprised that I didn't just jump right into the next one.

Some Sort of Crazy is about Natalie, the middle Nixon sister. Natalie's been in a relationship with her boyfriend, Dan, for 10 years now with no proposal in sight. He even refuses to move into her house citing money issues. Although, wouldn't moving in together save money? But whatever. While everyone around Nata
Tara | Slow Readers Blog
4.5 Stars!

Funny, sexy, and so much fun! Melanie Harlow knocks it out of the park.

I. Love. Melanie. Harlow. Okay, so admittedly Some Sort of Happy was not my favorite. For some reason I couldn’t mesh with that one and that was a devastating blow for me. Her Frenched series is one of my absolute all-time favorites so I was floored! (Ha! See what I did there?) So when the opportunity to review Some Sort of Crazy presented itself, I was cautiously optimistic. I was a tad nervous. Melanie Harlow prov
  • SECRET Trilogy (Secret, #1-3)
  • Titanium Security Series Box Set: Volume II (Titanium Security, #4 & 5)
  • Picking Up the Pieces (Pieces, #2)
  • Finding Bliss (Bliss, #4)
  • Yearning Devotion (Yearning Series, #1)
  • Licked (L.A. Liaisons, #1)
  • Secret Alpha (A is for Alpha Male, #2)
  • Tethered Bond (Holly Woods Files, #3)
  • In the Mix (The GEG, #2)
  • Butterfly Ginger
  • Conflagration (The Wellingtons, #2)
  • Property Of
  • Total D*ck (Bad Bitch, #3)
  • Black Roses (The Mitchell Sisters, #3)
  • Mercy F*uck
  • Cross the Line (Boston Love, #2)
  • Hardcore: Complete Series Box Set
  • Forgive Me (TAT: A Rocker Romance, #2)
Melanie Harlow likes her martinis dry, her heels high, and her history with the naughty bits left in. She writes contemporary and historical romance from her home near Detroit, MI.
More about Melanie Harlow

Happy Crazy Love (3 books)
  • Some Sort of Happy (Happy Crazy Love, #1)
  • Some Sort of Love (Happy Crazy Love, #3)

Romance Deals

• Protected (Deadly Secrets, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Plain Fame (Plain Fame #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Crazy Little Thing (Bell Harbor, #1)
  • Safe Haven
    $7.99 $2.99
  • The King (Masterpiece Duet, #1)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Along the Broken Road (The Roads to River Rock, #1)
  • Avalon
    $14.99 $1.99
  • Down the Hidden Path (The Roads to River Rock Book 2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • My Kind of You (Trillium Bay #1)
  • How to Say I Love You Out Loud
    $7.09 $2.99
  • The Queen and the Cure (The Bird and the Sword Chronicles, #2)
    $5.95 $2.49
  • If You Stay (Beautifully Broken, #1)
    $8.99 $1.99
  • Moonlight Over Paris
    $10.74 $1.99
  • Crossing Hearts (Cross Creek, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Midnight Exposure (Midnight, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Burned by Her Devotion (Rogue Vows, #2)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • The Trouble with Dukes (Windham Brides, #1)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • Crossing the Line (Cross Creek #2)
  • Yours Until Dawn
    $6.74 $1.99
  • Fallen Crest Forever (Fallen Crest Series #7)
  • I See London, I See France
  • Dragonwyck
    $14.99 $1.99
  • While You Were Mine
    $4.49 $1.99
  • Falling Star (Shooting Stars, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Suddenly in Love (Lake Haven, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Seconds to Live (Scarlet Falls #3)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Her Darkest Nightmare (The Evelyn Talbot Chronicles, #1)
    $7.99 $2.99
  • Passing His Guard (Against the Cage, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Hour of Need (Scarlet Falls, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Minutes to Kill (Scarlet Falls, #2)
  • Sharp Edges
    $6.72 $1.99
  • Our Now and Forever (Ardent Springs, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • #Starstruck (#Lovestruck, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Beauty of Us (Fusion, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Law of Moses (The Law of Moses, #1)
    $5.95 $2.49
  • Emerald (Red Hot Love #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • She Can Run (She Can Series)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • 13 Little Blue Envelopes (Little Blue Envelope, #1)
    $5.99 $1.99
  • White Heat (Firefighter Book 1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • His First and Last (Ardent Springs, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Softhearted (Deep in the Heart, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Goodbye Bride (Summer Harbor, #2)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Reed (Cold Fury Hockey, #10)
  • The Wedding Chapel
    $7.99 $1.99
  • The Raven Prince (princes trilogy)
  • Maggie's Turn
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Cover of Darkness (Suspense Series, #2)
  • Always
    $13.99 $2.99
  • After You Left
    $4.99 $1.99
  • How the Cowboy Was Won (Cupid, Texas, #6)
  • Don't Let Go
  • Magnolia Nights
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Her Last Goodbye (Morgan Dane, #2)
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Filthy Rich (Blackstone Dynasty, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Tempting the Beast (Breeds, #1; Feline Breeds, #1)
  • Saving Abby
    $4.49 $1.99
  • She Can Kill (She Can...#5)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Gone (Deadly Secrets, #2)
  • Trust in Advertising
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Fatal Pursuit (Aegis, #3)
  • Changing Lanes
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Doing It Over (Most Likely To, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • One Dance with a Duke (Stud Club, #1)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • An Obsession with Vengeance (Wanted Men, #3)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Promise of Provence (Love in Provence, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Tracks of Her Tears (Rogue Winter, #1)
  • Crash (Crash, #1)
    $4.24 $1.99
  • A Matter of Grave Concern
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Duke's Holiday (The Regency Romp Trilogy, #1)
  • Stay (WAGs, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Seventh Grave and No Body (Charley Davidson, #7)
    $8.99 $2.99
  • Heat Wave
    $11.99 $1.99
  • Murder Notes (Lilah Love, #1)
  • Since You've Been Gone
  • The Laws of Gravity
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Dangerous Waters (Barkley Sound, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Dating (Not Quite, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Mine (Not Quite, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Only for You (Sugar Lake #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Salvation of Vengeance (Wanted Men, #2)
  • Stay With Me
    $8.99 $1.99
  • Fired (Worked Up, #1)
  • Things We Know by Heart
    $9.99 $1.99
  • Styxx (Dark-Hunter, #23)
    $9.99 $2.99
  • The Affair
    $18.99 $1.99
  • Someone for Me (Someone to Love, #3)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Some Kind of Hero (Troubleshooters, #17)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • How to Marry a Millionaire Vampire (Love at Stake, #1)
    $1.99 $0.99
  • The Secret of a Heart Note
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Love with a Perfect Cowboy (Cupid, Texas, #4)
  • Internet Famous
    $7.80 $2.99
  • Kissing in America
    $9.99 $1.99
  • A Love of Vengeance (Wanted Men, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Someone to Love (Someone to Love, #1)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • The Best Man (Alpha Men, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Never Love a Cowboy (Rogues in Texas, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Wrong Question, Right Answer (The Bourbon Street Boys #3)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Bent (Back to Brooklyn, #1)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Stone Cold Cowboy (Montana Men, #4)
    $6.99 $1.99
  • Suddenly Dating (Lake Haven,  #2)
  • Midnight Embrace
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Suddenly Engaged (Lake Haven #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Shadow Fall (Tracers, #9)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • She Can Hide (She Can, #4)
  • The Crush
    $7.99 $2.99
  • After the Game (The Field Party, #3)
    $10.99 $1.99
  • More to Give (Anchor Island #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Up to the Challenge (Anchor Island, #2)
  • The Color of Secrets
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Home to Stay (Anchor Island, #3)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Gone to Her Grave (Rogue River, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Someone Like Her (K2 Team, #2)
  • Thrill of Love
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Perfect (Not Quite Series, #5)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Enough (Not Quite, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Mighty Storm (The Storm, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Forever (Not Quite, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Hellion (Wicked Wallflowers, #1)
  • Roomies
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Crazy for Her (K2 Team, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Left Drowning (Left Drowning #1)
    $5.49 $1.99
  • All I Need Is You (Thrillseekers Anonymous, #1)
  • How To Keep Rolling After a Fall
  • No Love Allowed
    $7.09 $2.99
  • Midnight Sacrifice (Midnight, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Midnight Obsession (Midnight, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Midnight Betrayal (Midnight, #3)
  • Meant to Be
  • Love, Chloe
    $3.99 $1.99
“But you were a bad girl today, weren’t you? Coming over here in your black lace panties telling me to fuck you.” 2 likes
“I don’t want to end up simply having visited this world.” 2 likes