Start by marking “Diary of Steve the Noob” as Want to Read:
Diary of Steve the Noob

Diary of Steve the Noob

Steve wakes up to find himself in a strange, new land. What wonders and adventures await him as he wanders the world of Minecraft? In this new world, Steve has many choices he can make. Will he become a hero and champion of the just or will he become a villain feared by all? Find out in this fun and funny Minecraft Diary of Steve the Noob!

Disclaimer: This book is a work
Published May 22nd 2015

Start your review of Diary of Steve the Noob
Jennifer Austin
Jan 06, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Really liked it

I like the book but I am not a fan of the name, that is one thing that might bring your book down, I would say I love this book and I would totally read all of them if you just add some more detail as in like Steve walked across the field of bushy lovely white flowers and stuff like that, I would also love the book if instead of you taking a picture of a minecraft screen you could have it animated like those short animation cool videos of minecraft, I just love those videos, I wou
Melanie O'Neill
Feb 29, 2016 rated it really liked it
Funny book sad at Time's but great book

I'm 7 years old and I think children who like Minecraft
Would like this book very good book keep up the good work
James
Jul 20, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Love it

Funny cool I'm proud to rate it 5 stars I love you b y e e e e e e
Alicia
Oct 05, 2016 rated it it was amazing
awesome!

so cool! totally worth the money! please read this book! it is very funny and all Minecraft lovers would love this!
Lori
Aug 03, 2015 rated it really liked it
It was really entertaining

Once I started that book I fell into it. As a kid I think it was entertaining but if I was an adult. I wouldn't be as interested but good thing I'm a kid this author is creative for a starter!
Sang Chul Choi
May 27, 2015 rated it it was amazing
great

I Really like this story. I hope you keep writing even if you are new. I liked how you put in pictures because most books don't.
Lisa
Dec 04, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Awesome my bro liked it

Good for readers that like to read short books. Have fun reading this awesome book guys. Enjoy it much, Doges
Benji Tittle
Dec 31, 2016 rated it it was amazing
A masterpiece

I read the other review on this book before I read it. I have to say they weren't great but I loved it. I am a huge Minecraft fan and therefore I will be hanging onto this series, I think it has great potential. It is super funny and although I read it super fast, it was a great time passer. A work of art, thank you for putting your time on it. You saved me a lot of boredom. I read it during Christmas Break and never thought oh, this is boring.
Alex
Dec 20, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Fun read

Read to my 5yo daughter. She enjoyed. Nice that it is on kindle unlimited. Will try some moe of your books soon
Paraic McGlynn
Jun 23, 2016 rated it it was amazing
AMAZING

Write a little more plz your books are gr8 ;)
Xx_Gameknight_xX- Conor
I can't wait for book 2
Thanks
Xx_Gameknight_xX™

Nina V Ragone
Jan 14, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I loved every single thing in the book and my name is Marco just like the villager. Steve really needs to practice being a hero. I loved the book but I think you can make it a bit longer.

This is one of the best books I have ever read in my life and it will be for the rest of my life!
Jason Colbert
Jan 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I love this book!

I really like this series and recommend it to others, however...in the future...maybe don't use retaliation and name calling (Jack the Jerk) and destroying parts of his house because he wouldn't help. That was not nice. But, overall I really enjoyed the jokes and his bravery. Raleigh Colbert. 9 years old. California
nate574
Jun 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
BEST BOOK EVER!!!

Awesome !!!!!! !MINECRAFT DIARY OF STEVE THE NOOB YOU ARE THE KING 👑awesome awesome awesome
Cool 😎😎😎 amazing BOOK!!!

I thought it was REALLY SHORT,but the plot was OK
Lisa McDonald West
Jan 28, 2017 rated it really liked it
I love your books

I love your books. I will continue reading. Keep on writing.
I like minecraft very much. Your book sparked my attention.
Ttfn

Raymond Tini
Nov 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Wow

Really amazing
Can't wait for book 31 to come out!
Steve is awesome!
! ! ! ! ! ! !
Elizabeth Stanley
Mar 29, 2019 rated it liked it
Good and sad

So sad at the end when every villager died during the night while the hero was defending the village and then the good part is when Steve was a defender tho he had failed
BookHelper
Oct 24, 2019 rated it really liked it
Sweet
Nate R
Oct 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Steve the Noob is a person in Minecraft. He woke up and in the flatlands of Minecraft. He needed to figure out a way around Minecraft and protect the villagers. The wall he made broke and things get crazy. People who like Minecraft will like this book. It was funny too.
Fee (Ebook Addicts)
Jun 22, 2017 rated it really liked it
Steve the noob 1

Read on KU

After reading the zombie series the kids wanted more Minecraft, so on to this series now.

Steve has awoke in a village not knowing who he is or his name so the villagers take him in and call him Steve the noob.
Set in the style of a diary we see how Steve's day to day plays out when he defends the village from mobs.
Jes
Nov 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing
😐

Great Job! My daughter LOVED this book! She is hoping you will write more books!! 👍 👍 👍 👍 👍 💟💟💟💟💟💟💜💜💜💜💜💜💓💛💛💚💙💜❤❤❤❤❤❤💘💝💖👄💕✌💖❤💓❤💓💖💘💝👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏
Anna Fine
Mar 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This was a very good book and I think people that just started to play Minecraft should read it too

This is a very good book and lots more people should read it and at some points you actually feel the feel of the characters I recommend it
Rayquaza Beast
May 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is about a Minecraft character named Steve.
This is about what he does in the year 2000, including making friends with the Mobs (monsters who only come out in the night and want to kill you) and trying to get to the ocean monument.
Claire Boyer
Feb 21, 2020 rated it really liked it
Review by Holden, age 7: This book is so sad and funny but sad in an awesome way. I wonder what’s going to happen in Diary of Steve the Noob 2?
I think you should put more pictures in general and also more colorful pictures on the pages.
Isabella
Mar 19, 2016 rated it really liked it

4 stars. It was entertaining but short. I need 13 more words so I'm just gonna keep talking until I get 13 more. Cat taco hat oh okay
Connor Stokes-Gee
Apr 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Great

I loved this because it mixes with Minecraft and Humour! Can't wait to read the other books in is series!
patricia siegner
Jul 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Samson Tozzer

This book was so good I am going to try to read the next book Hope you like it to 😀
Sarah Gardner
Dec 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Nice good awsome

Nice good awsome amazing cool please writ more books I cant wait to Read the rest of them and I hope to Read the rest of them
Sneaky
Dec 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
AMAZING!!!!!!!!

This was a great book and I recommend this book to every minecrafter on the EARTH! I hope Steve finds his place in the Minecraft world!☺
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• A Scare of a Dare (Diary of a Minecraft Zombie, #1)
  • Diary of a Minecraft Creeper Book 1: Creeper Life
  • Creepaway Camp (Diary of a Minecraft Zombie, #6)
  • Diary of a Minecraft Zombie Book 13: Friday Night Frights
  • The Legend of Dave the Villager 1: An Unofficial Minecraft Story
  • Diary of a Wimpy Steve series: Lots of Ocelots! (Book 4) (An Unofficial Minecraft Book)
  • Dave the Villager 4: An Unofficial Minecraft Book (The Legend of Dave the Villager)
  • The Legend of Dave the Villager 2: An Unofficial Minecraft Book
  • Bearstone: With Related Readings (Glencoe Literature Library, #8)
  • Diary of an Angry Alex: Book 3 (an Unofficial Minecraft Book)
  • Dave the Villager 6: An Unofficial Minecraft Adventure (The Legend of Dave the Villager)
  • Dave the Villager 3: An Unofficial Minecraft Book (The Legend of Dave the Villager)
  • Diary of an Angry Alex: Book 1 (An Unofficial MineCraft Book)
  • Splat the Cat: Splat the Cat Sings Flat
  • Diary of an Angry Alex: Book 4 (An Unofficial Minecraft Book)
  • Minecraft: Diary of a Minecraft Enderman Book 1: Endermen Rule! (An Unofficial Minecraft Book)
  • Dave the Villager 15: An Unofficial Minecraft Book (The Legend of Dave the Villager)
  • Dave the Villager 8: An Unofficial Minecraft Novel (The Legend of Dave the Villager)

News & Interviews