Start by marking “The Complete Chi's Sweet Home, Part 2” as Want to Read:
The Complete Chi's Sweet Home, Part 2

The Complete Chi's Sweet Home, Part 2

(Chi's Sweet Home / チーズスイートホーム #4-6)

Published January 28th 2016 by Vertical (first published January 26th 2016)

To ask other readers questions about The Complete Chi's Sweet Home, Part 2, please sign up.
Meleeneh Jan I got it from my library! See if your local one has it.

Julia Sapphire
Sep 02, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2017, manga

This manga makes me so happy and I love it<3
Megan (ReadingRover)
I think this comic may actually be getting better as it goes on! I absolutely loved this volume of Chi’s Sweet Home. There were old and new friends and all sorts of adventures. Chi has become quite the little firecracker. She’s always up to something and her antics are so much fun to read about. I can’t wait to see what volume 3 brings.
Mateen Mahboubi
Apr 22, 2018 rated it really liked it
More of the same super saccharine Chi and the family adventures. Not sure why I'm reading this but it's quick enough that we can call it a guilty pleasure. It's pretty exhausting following along with Chi's adventures. Reminds me why I'm really not a pet person.
Allison Jacobs
Mar 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
The little comic is just amazing! Life of a tiny cat!
The chapters are short and it is really like having a cat! The claws...
Erin(mortaldivergence)
Chi is sooo cute! And when they were playing hide and seek, it was adorable!
Hallie Spurlock
Apr 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I’m so happy rn!
Monique
Feb 13, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Chi's Sweet Home continues to be delightful. In this volume, Konami has expanded her cast of characters and brought back some familiar faces. We have more adorable antics from our kitten protagonist! They make me cringe and laugh, mostly because I've experience a lot of the same frustrations and discoveries with my own cats.

I love the bits that have Chi interacting with the other cats in the neighborhood. Anything with Chi and Yohei is incredibly cute. My only complaint is that the Myu-ing and
Kara
Oct 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing

So sweet you are at risk of getting cavities after reading!

A little kitten has a series of adventures that some would say are small (She climbs the stairs! She eats shrimp!) but are in truth the perfect size for this adorably tiny kitten.

Chi's family is moving to a new home and her confusion is sweetly amusing as she has no idea what all the boxes means and why she's stuffed in a traveling case and brought somewhere new that smells funny. However, the story also subtly acts as a reminder to the
Soup for Sapiens
Nov 06, 2017 rated it really liked it
“Chi’s Sweet Home” is a sunny bench in the park, a mug of hot chocolate on a cold night, a friendly smile across an unfamiliar room, slurping spaghetti with a good friend. Chi possesses a certain spunky curiosity, an indifference to vacuum cleaners*, and lust for life that makes this book a hard one to deny; even in your most sullen, foulest, grumpy cat moments, you welcome this blissful little book into your life.

*not indifference, really, but adoration...my cat looked at vacuums as if they wer
Julia Shore
Another 480 pages of amusing cuteness. I love how it accurately it depicts cat behaviour. Getting my husband to read it so he will agree to get a cat :)

Bring on book 3!
Book Pairings (Laci Long)
Aug 13, 2016 rated it really liked it
Chi's Sweet Home Part 2 is just as adorable as part 1.
Ashley
We follow Chi again, on her second set of adventures, only now she's allowed to be seen around the apartment and the apartment complex! Yay for pet-friendly homes!

Chi and her family have decided to move, in order to keep Chi. We start with the Yamadas packing up their apartment in order to move. As many know, moving can be stressful, especially when there are pets involved. Chi doesn't like this whole moving thing, nor does she like the new apartment until she realizes that she can make the whol
Katie
Jul 07, 2019 rated it it was ok
On the whole I’m glad I picked up the next phase in the story, we follow the family as they move into their new pet-friendly apartment and Chi is learning her way around her new home. But this one lacked something the previous installation had – there wasn’t any tension to the storylines. It was 400+ pages of what its like to live with a cat, and Chi’s personality is rendered perfectly, but other than checking in episodically to see what was next for her to explore (stairs, getting her nails cli ...more
Rachael Quinn
Oct 18, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I debated whether I should review this one or not but decided that I would and that I would keep it short and sweet.

In July I read the first volume of Chi's Complete Sweet Home and I loved it. I loved this one too.

Chi's family has found a new apartment that will allow them to have pets. First, Chi gets to experience a move, when all of her stuff is there but it still doesn't smell right. She meets some of the neighbors: a parakeet, a long haired cat, and a barks. Chi's new home is great. She get
Monica
Oct 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Chi's adventure continue in this book, which is just as cute as the first collection!

Chi meets lots of new faces and has plenty of adventures, all while being adorable. Once you start reading it's hard to put down, so luckily there's over 400 pages to enjoy.

I can't wait to read the next collection - although all copies are currently out at my library so now I do. Dang!
Anna
May 23, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: funny-pages
The family moves into a new home which is pets friendly! That's right, enter a few new friends for Chi - very fancy cat, "barks" hyper dog, a bunny, etc
Also Chi can now wander outside (they have a tiny lil catflap in their door!) and go around the corner to the park to play! Looks adorable on paper, but gives me hella anxiety at thought of a tiny kitten goin out w/out a collar ....
Andrea
Jun 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Part 2 sees Chi and her family moving to a new apartment that actually allows pets, so she no longer has to hide from the scary super. She makes several new friends, and a certain old friend is back, too. Definitely a fun, cute read.
Elvadrieng
Apr 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: tbr-library
#Deweys24hourreadathon

Chi is adorable as ever, so many sweet tales discovering the new apartment and other fun animal friends!
Tracey CB
Dec 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: comics
I absolutely love this series. The cat and art is cute and the story is lovely. I will keep reading the whole series!
My favourite is the way they draw the cat running. So cute!
Taylor Trauger
Delightful and so fun to read.
Annika
Sep 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Alicia Riley
Apr 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
More adorable Chi and her adventure! Book 2 Has her adjusting to new home and neighborhood, making new friends and return of old one. Cute!
Wim Dewilde
Jul 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: met-prentjes
Chi's Sweet home remains just that. Reading this manga brings this old sourpuss back home with its sweet little tales about nothing (or maybe about all that matters).

Still enjoying this immensely.
23mvangruensven
Apr 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A great book full of fun.
Isaac Lambert-lin
Mar 16, 2017 rated it really liked it
So adorable. If you love cats the stories of Chi will ring true (and make you want other cats to see different personalities)
Sadie Ruin
May 07, 2017 rated it really liked it
A continuation of the Chi series.
Saleena Davidson
Sep 09, 2017 rated it really liked it
Something light and easy was definitely called for; and in walks Chi. I love these books, so adorable and fun...and if you've ever had a kitten, very true.
Can't wait to read the next one.
Megan
Dec 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Jaylee
Jun 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This continues to be one of my favorite series. It's so cute, adorable, precious. Tugs at your heart strings. I just want to live in these books.
☣Lynn☣
Feb 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: manga, made-me-lol
This has to be the cutest thing I've ever read.
« previous 1 3 next »

• Agent Gates and the Secret Adventures of Devonton Abbey (A Downton Abbey Parody)
  • Super Narwhal and Jelly Jolt (A Narwhal and Jelly Book #2)
  • Milkyway Hitchhiking, Vol. 1 (Milkyway Hitchhiking, #1)
  • Princess Mononoke: The First Story
  • Unicorn Crossing (Phoebe and Her Unicorn, #5)
  • The Emerald City of Oz
  • Star Wars: The Original Trilogy: A Graphic Novel
  • Adventure Time Vol. 6
  • よつばと! 12 (Yotsuba&! #12)
  • Lumberjanes, Vol. 7: A Bird's-Eye View
  • Avatar: The Last Airbender: Legacy
  • Pumpkin Cat
  • Chobits, Omnibus 1
  • My Little Pony: Friends Forever, Volume 1
  • A Celebration of Beatrix Potter
  • Jem and the Holograms, Vol. 2: Viral
  • Shop Cats of New York
  • Adventure Time: Graybles Schmaybles (Adventure Time OGN, #5)
Konami Kanata (jp. こなみ かなた, Kanata Konami; born 3 July 1958, Nagano) is a Japanese cartoonist best known for her cat characters Chi's Sweet Home.
Her works revolves around the daily life of house cats.

She went to Futaba-Kōtō Academy in Suwa, Nagano Perfecture. Her first published manga as a profesional manga-ka was the short story Puchi Neko Jamu Jamu in Nakayoshi Manga Magazine in 1982. The magazi

Chi's Sweet Home / チーズスイートホーム (1 - 10 of 12 books)
  • Chi's Sweet Home, Volume 1