Start by marking “First Touch (First and Last, #1)” as Want to Read:
First Touch (First and Last, #1)

Read Book

First Touch

(First and Last #1)

4.12  ·  Rating details ·  8,090 ratings  ·  1,194 reviews
When Emily Wayborn goes home to visit her mom while on hiatus from her hit TV show, she receives a voicemail from her former best friend, Amber. Though the two were once notorious party girls, they haven't spoken in years. Although the message might sound benign to anyone else, Amber uses a safe word that Emily recognizes, a word they always used to get out of sticky situa ...more
Published December 29th 2015 by St. Martin's Griffin

To ask other readers questions about First Touch, please sign up.
Laurelin Paige Exactly what Cee said. The publisher sent out review copies to certain bloggers. They're so teasy, aren't they? Book 2 is out in June. Sorry it's such…moreExactly what Cee said. The publisher sent out review copies to certain bloggers. They're so teasy, aren't they? Book 2 is out in June. Sorry it's such a long wait!(less)

·  8,090 ratings  ·  1,194 reviews

Start your review of First Touch (First and Last, #1)
Candi~Dirty Laundry Review
Apr 30, 2015 rated it it was amazing
When I was first asked by Laurelin if I'd read this book. I'll admit. I was a little speechless. And I might of answered back with "Do bears $hit in the woods?!?!?! YES!!!!" Not one of my finer classier moments. I wish I had a more sophisticated answer than that. But, that's just how excited I was!!! And after reading it. I'm still filled with such raw emotion. This is one of those books that will stick with you, deep in your soul, for a very long time.

First Touch is highly erotic, dark and twis
SueBee★bring me an alpha!★
50% OFF SALE! | AMZ US | AMZ UK | B&N | KOBO |

★★★★★! First Touch, book 1 of 2. 6-star hero cannot be swayed or seduced instead he turns the table & fucks her (world) mind senseless!

“Those men, my peers, they were a sea of beautiful— calm and serene. Reeve was the ocean, dark and commanding and turbulent. They moved in gentle waves. Reeve stood still and set the world crashing around him.”

Books in First and Last series should be read in order:
Book 1: First Touch
Book 2: Las
Heather / Obsessed With Myshelf
holy. FUCK. This book murdered me. Ripped my soul out, slashed it apart and buried it in the woods under the cover of night where I'm not sure it will ever be found - or if it is found if it will identified as the same again.

I need a cigarette. or twelve. I had to keep picking this up and putting this down and walking away and taking deep breaths because this was affecting me to a point that made me feel wildly uncomfortable and completely exposed in the way that only phenomenal writing can.

To
J. McCoy
May 25, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2015-favorites
Enter to win a First Touch Swag Pack: http://literarygossip.com/?p=28134
How do you review perfection? I should just say “This book is the best book ever. Go buy it NOW.” Would that be sufficient? Because other than that, I don’t know if I have the right words. First Touch belongs on the big screen. Everything about this book – the intrigue, the darkness, the absolutely filthy sex scenes – it’s all just… so consuming. It overwhelmed each and every one of my senses in the best possible way. I can
Michelle
Dec 12, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 01-signed

Hmm. I am pretty sure my review of this book is going to make zero sense. So let me just get this out of the way: READ THIS BOOK.

Emily Wayborn is searching for answers. When a mysterious call is received from an old friend, she knows she’s in trouble. But finding her is proving to be much more difficult than she thought. One of the few things she knows is that her last lover was billionaire Reeve Sallis. Now getting close to the man is a whole new issue.
Seducing and catching the eye of Reeve i
Nov 21, 2015 rated it it was amazing
***ARC Provided by the Author***

I am still processing. And recovering. There was just something about this book. It is hard to describe without spoilers, and one of the main joys of this book is the suspense, the wondering, the not-knowing what happened. And, the brilliance is that, even when you don't know if you should trust either character, you still WANT to. I think that is what makes this work so well. You want to trust them, you like them.

Emily and Reeve. They are both so flawed, they bot
Candace
Nov 30, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Fans of romantic suspense
After seeing so many glowing reviews for this book from friends, I have been dying to dive into this book. Then I saw that it would be several months before the next book would be released, and I decided to hold off until I could read them together. Alas, my curiosity got the best of me and I couldn't wait that long...even knowing that the first book would end with a cliffhanger.

Now that I've read it, I can see what all the fuss is about. This book blew me away! It was everything that I crave i
♂️Must Have Book Boyfriends ♂️
5 Deliciously Dominating Stars!

Holy shit. Oh my God. Jesus! First Touch BLEW. ME. AWAY. Laurelin’s writing gripped my heart, my mind, my body and my soul from start to finish. Along the way I’m pretty damn sure I felt every emotion humanly possible. AND THEN SOME! That’s how spectacular this author is!

Reeve Sallis is a fucking asshole!!! He might actually be one of the biggest assholes I’ve ever met. I’m dead serious. BUT...I love every damn inch of him! He is dangerous and intimidating. A Gree
Alessandra Torre
Jun 12, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Perfect. Chilling. Sexy As Hell. I can't recommend it enough. I loved every second.
Shayna
 photo first touch top pick.jpg

A masterpiece of epic proportions! My stomach is in knots, my pulse in pounding, my mind is spinning, and yet, I want to turn to page one and start over and experience Paige's brilliance once again! Every word left me breathless. Every chapter made me speechless. Every page turned was another step into oblivion. I didn't want to come back from this. I didn't want it to end. I wanted to this epic journey to continue. FIRST TOUCH was riddled with mystery, intrigue, and so much sexiness. Believ
✦❋Arianna✦❋
Nov 18, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
5 Stars!!

description

Dayum!! What a sexy, intriguing read this book turned out to be. “First Touch” has to be one of the most captivating erotic romance I have read in a while…or ever. But let me tell you, it was more than that – it was also a suspenseful read that honestly kept me at the edge of my seat from start to finish, it was deliciously sexy which I loved with just a little bit if a mystery vibe to it that I found very addictive. Needless to say I couldn’t put it down!

Emily Wayborn is not the same
Cara Nicole
Jul 30, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Holy sh!t. Reeve and Emily have made me forget about all other literary couples before them.

Since my jaw is still somewhere around my feet, I'm not sure I can even put my feelings into words, but I'm going to try. That being said, I would strongly suggest simply buying the book rather than reading this review, it is that good.
The book begins by Emily trying to find her best friend, who was last seen with the enigmatic and possibly dangerous Reeve Sallis. Will she be able to find her friend and
Brandi
4.5 Stars

description

"do you still have that blue raincoat?"

Seems innocent enough, but for Emily Wayborn that message has an important meaning. During her formative years, Emily and her best friend, Amber, decided on one word, a safe word, a cry for help, 'blue raincoat'.Unfortunately, Emily receives the message months too late, and Amber seems to have vanished.

description

Emily has lived a 'colorful' life. Together with Amber, she spent her teens and early twenties gallivanting around the world, jumping for one r
Bibi
Sep 10, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Bloody hell, this was fucking mesmerizing. It's not for everyone, however.

If you dislike dark erotica, then, please, pass.
First Touch has aspects of rape, F/M/F menage, underage sex, oblique references to infidelity, narcissistic characters with mob connections and some situations likely to have you screaming at your kindle. Don't say I didn't warn you. You're welcome.

Should you choose to read this, you won't regret it. It's erotica with a mad dash of suspense.

And oh, ensure you have the secon
Lana ❇✾DG Romance❇✾
5 Stars

...I can't get you out of my mind. You contaminate my thoughts. I keep remembering your body under my hands as I touched you. The parts of you I didn't touch. The sounds you made. The look in your eyes. You haunt me, Emily.

It's been a long time that I read a book that effected me on such a visceral level. I had honest to god tingles while reading this. My heart was beating out of my chest, my head was spinning, and I was completely and utterly incapable of putting it down for
~IreneOust~
Jun 04, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: fans of exceptionally well written erotic suspense
Recommended to ~IreneOust~ by: J. McCoy

FIRST TOUCH Teaser Trailer

This review is 100% spoiler-free.

A few things to consider before you decide to one-click this title:

1. if you are the kind of reader who can't separate real life from fiction, this book isn't for you
2.if your views on sex are strictly black and white, this book isn't for you
3. if you can't help but judge characters' actions as you would your own, this book isn't for you
4. if you use rose-colored glasses to view relationships between two people, either leave them o
Hilary
Nov 28, 2015 rated it it was amazing
First Touch is addictive, a drug to the senses, making putting this book down nearly impossible and downright painful. The delicious combination of anticipation, suspense and sex will leave you pleading for another dose of literary perfection.

Emily is spunky, strong willed and savvy. She knows how to hold her own and is aware of her personal demons. That makes for one hell of a heroine. Out to save her long lost best friend from unknown danger, Emily puts herself back in a position she swore sh
Lady Vigilante (Feifei)
Dec 25, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Fans of Alessandra Torre and Aleatha Romig
5 stars!!!

My goodness, what a delectably wicked book this was, and I loved every minute of it! It feels strange to say, but it was like this book was written specifically for me. Nothing gets my blood pumping more than a good mystery coupled with erotic BDSM, and combined with the author’s addictive, velvety writing I was completely hooked. I only wish I read this book slower to savor each word!

At first I wasn’t really sure why I loved the book so much, except that I had finished it in one sitti
Jennifer Kyle
5 **AMBER ALERT** STARS

”You’re very tempting, Emily Wayborn. So very tempting.”

[image error]

What an addicting read Lauren Paige has delivered with this sexy, thrilling story! I inhaled each and every page and I highly recommend to friends who can handle a brilliant cliffhanger ending to try this book. The ending is so clever that you will not forget this story anytime soon. I’m pretty positive that reading before next is released will work out for everyone.

description

When a secret message comes to Em
Pam
5 magnetic-provocative-commanding. stars
This was our first surrender. First embrace. First kiss. First touch.

It all started with a message. Emily Wayborn has long turned her back from the life she used to live and has left the past where it belongs. But knowing her friend is in trouble leaves her feeling uneasy, Amber uttered the words they put in place should they ever find themselves in trouble and in need of help... blue raincoat Dropping everything to come to Amber's aid, she
Aleatha Romig
OMG...I know, I know, I've been living under a rock. But this is my FIRST Laurelin Paige book. I know her. We're friends, but the thing is, there are only so many hours in a day. That said...someone needs to hit me over the head for not reading her sooner! There's a reason Laurelin was featured in People magazine for 2014!
This book, FIRST TOUCH, coming your way December 22, 2015, is amazing! Five giant huge stars!
Here's the pre-order link. Do not hesitate. Do not pass Go. Do not collect $100. D
Maria✦❋Steamy Reads Blog❋✦

“I was here because this was who I was—a strong, independent woman with distinct wants and needs that were only met when I submitted to a man.”

➦This is a mysterious, dark and sexy novel with an asshole alpha for a hero and a submissive heroine. They are both kinky to no end - he needs to be rough and in control and the only way she get off is if she is completely overpowered and degraded.

➦The premise for the novel is very intriguing: Emily's friend Amber leaves a voice mail and uses
Pavlina Read more sleep less blog❤❤
+5 BRILLIANT STARS

"You really do belong to me,don't you?"
"Yes. I really do."

First review for 2016!!What better way to start, than with a book that blew me away! I freaking loved this book!!!It had everything I wanted and even more!!I was hooked from the beginning till the end.And the ending left me speechless, desperately needing more!!First Touch is a compelling story, the mystery and the characters make it fantastic.

description

Emily wants to find her friend Amber, who has disappeared. What she doesn'
Lo Bookfrantic
Nov 18, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arc-review-ng, rec
SALE ALERT TODAY ONLY 5/17/16 $1.99 MARKED DOWN FROM $5.99 ONLY ON AMAZON & KOBO GRAB THIS BABY NOW! BOOK TWO COMES OUT ON JUNE 14TH

AMAZON/KOBO

4.5★★★★ Captivating Stars

Genre: Romance Suspense
Type: Book 1 of 2 from First & Last Series
POV: First Person – Female

description

"But his eyes caught me. There was something I recognized in them- a sorrow or a longing that was both gripping and haunting. I saw myself in those eyes." Emily

description

Emily Wayborn was wild from early age living the li
Michelle
ARC provided by publisher in exchange for an honest review

photo c2e6bfebf9f5444518af74e5b62d92_zps5akvsk7v.gif

photo 7044362fd3c6e8b0fea31c0f41ecd9_zps7au4ihph.gif He was always rough. Always raw. He fucked me however he wanted— fucked my tits, my mouth, my cunt. He’d tell me when he wanted my ass in the future, he’d take that too. And then sometimes, rarely, in the middle of the night, he’d be sweet. Pulling me into his lap, kissing me, caressing me. Letting me fly but anchoring me with his eyes. Speaking words he’d never dare say in the light of day. Words that I’d never dare say in return
Peek At My Book Review
Dec 29, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2015
FULL REVIEW POSTED

Rating : 4.5 ‘Dirty’ Stars

description

My Views : My first read by Laurelin Paige and I must say that she hit the right spot with this one. First Touch is full of suspense and hot scenes and a sexy hero, mind you! Beware that this one ends in a cliffy that had me gaping and I’m so eager for the next book.

description

Style of writing : I will simply say that her writing made me turn the pages till the book was over. I am not great fan of BDSM but this one was well done.

"You really do belong to me,don
Cee (The Mistress Case)
Run. That's my advice: Run.

If you're looking to have your 20/20 vision splattered with blood, spit, and semen, then take this book and have your way with it.

If not, run.

Seriously. I am compelled to throw in some repulsive and graphic gifs in my review just for good measure.

First Touch is going to haunt me at night. Maybe even you. I won't give away anything specific in my review; not a single thing. All I want to do is forget this book and I ever happened.

I wasn't prepared for how dark and sexua
TeriLyn

**First Touch generously provided by the publisher via Netgalley in exchange for an honest review.**

LIVE! Buy it here!

5+++ "You haunt me..." Stars

PHENOMENAL. This one word perfectly captures the beauty of this exquisitely written, chilling, erotic, thrilling, and brilliant story. Reeve Sallis and Emily Wayborne shine together. Laurelin Paige completely outdid herself with gorgeous writing and a plot so intricately twisted creating a mysterious web of trust and deceit, cat and mouse. I was consum
Angie - Angie's Dreamy Reads
Nov 16, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Lordy, Lordy, Lordy, there's nothing I can say that will do this book justice. I've thought about it for days. DAYSSSSSSS. I don't even know where to begin with this review. But I do know one thing.... YOU. HAVE. TO. READ. THIS. BOOK. It's utterly brilliant.

You know, I've always thought of Laurelin as a talented author. I mean, she gave us Hudson Pierce for goodness sake and he's a TOP book boyfriend of ALL time for me. But when I opened First Touch I realized something else, and that is: Laure
Aestas Book Blog
Mar 30, 2015 marked it as to-read
This sounds intriguing! — The heroine receives a voicemail from her former best friend who she hasn't spoken to in years. In that message, she uses a secret safe word they once used. And what's more chilling than the voicemail: it turns out that her friend has gone missing. Determined to find her, she follows a chain of clues that lead her to an enigmatic billionaire known for his shady dealings and play boy reputation. Now she has to seduce him to learn his secrets and track down her friend. B ...more

• The Sweetest Oblivion (Made, #1)
  • Degradation (The Kane Trilogy, #1)
  • Bitter Heat (Singed, #1)
  • Priceless
  • The Maddest Obsession (Made #2)
  • Separation (The Kane Trilogy, #2)
  • Dark Notes
  • Tease (Songs of Submission, #2)
  • Monster in His Eyes (Monster in His Eyes, #1)
  • Beg (Songs of Submission, #1)
  • Turbulence (Turbulence, #1)
  • Beautifully Cruel (Beautifully Cruel #1)
  • Debt
  • The Bad Guy
  • Reparation (The Kane Trilogy, #3)
  • Hush, Hush
  • Twist Me (Twist Me, #1)
  • All the Lies (Lies & Truths Duet, #1)
Laurelin Paige is the NYT, WSJ, USA Today Bestselling Author of the international sensation, The Fixed Trilogy. She's also written other popular books in the Fixed Universe as well as the Dirty Universe and has cowritten with both Kayti McGee and Sierra Simone.
Are you looking for a romantic comedy or something hot and angsty? Here's Laurelin's list of books broken down by trope and reading o

First and Last (2 books)
  • Last Kiss (First and Last, #2)