Start by marking “Third Debt (Indebted, #4)” as Want to Read:
Third Debt (Indebted, #4)

Third Debt

(Indebted #4)

4.38  ·  Rating details ·  10,404 ratings  ·  1,065 reviews
“She healed me. She broke me. I set her free. But we are in this together. We will end this together. The rules of this ancient game can’t be broken.”

Nila Weaver no longer recognises herself. She’s left her lover, her courage, and her promise. Two debts down. Too many to go.

Jethro Hawk no longer recognises himself. He’s embraced what he always ran from, and now faces punis
Published April 16th 2015 by CreateSpace (first published April 12th 2015)

To ask other readers questions about Third Debt, please sign up.
This question contains spoilers… (view spoiler)
Navyda There’s a fourth book.. I’m not going to answer if they’re alive are not. You’re going to have to read to find out. ;)

·  10,404 ratings  ·  1,065 reviews

~ Becs ~
 photo TIME TO PAY WEAVER_zpss4s9uyrb.jpg

OMFG!!!!!

Wow!!

What an incredible ride. If you thought this series was INTENSE already, let me tell you, you ain't seen nothing yet. Third Debt is a thrilling tale of page-turning intensity that will just leave you breathless, wondering what on earth just hit you!

This is the fourth instalment in Pepper Winters' perverse and twisted take on Romeo and Juliet. Two star-crossed lovers from opposing families falling in love despite everything and we all know how Shakespeare's version ended. Will Jeth
SueBee★bring me an alpha!★
 photo Winters Debt inheritance 4Title by SueBee_zpsxpzbyjrp.jpg
 photo Ind4 cover xB by sb_zpsq5sjjh0r.gif
 photo Ind4 story xB by sb_zpscsbkee66.gif
★★★★★! Third Debt, book 4 of 7. The dark & sexual tale of Jethro’s quest to collect a centuries old debt from Nila continues with set-backs, deception & turmoil!

“Jethro took hostage of every thought and dream I’d ever had, making it his.”

Books in Indebted Serial should be read in order:

Eda**
Jan 24, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favourites

** 4,5-5 “Choose me. Love me. Save me.” STARS **

“Don’t go into the dark alone, little Weaver. Monsters roam the shadows, and your time is officially up.”
~ KITE007

description

He was so right, Nila. You should have been more careful. The monsters have finally shown their ugliest faces and done the unthinkable. It was brutal. It was heartbreaking. It was soul-wrenching.

AND I AM F*CKING RUINED.

Goddamn debts and goddamn Hawks.

“Sleep, Ms. Weaver. Dream of me. And then I’ll steal you away.”
~ JETHRO

Jet
Lady Vigilante (Feifei)
4.5 stars!

description

What the bejeezus was this book?! There’s no question I loved it and I read it in one sitting too, but holy flying cow...my mind is a mess right now. I thought the other books in this series were intense but nope, they don’t even compare when it comes to this 4th book. I would even go as far as to say that Third Debt is my favorite book in the series thus far and I see it as the turning point in Jethro and Nila’s dark, twisted journey.

Starting from here, the rest of my review will con
Lo Bookfrantic
5*** Ugly Cry Stars

"Her heart belonged to me. And my heart belonged to her" Jethro

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

What an amazing, intense, emotional and suspenseful roller coaster ride. If you are following this series you know how awful second debt ended. So starting this book brought back all those emotions and so yeah I was an emotional wreck from the beginning.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

The story continues with the two families fighting over their ancestors sins. The Hawks believed that the Weaver's first daughters belonged to them to
Sophie's Reading Corner
**4.5 True Love Is A Curse stars**

It's been a few days since I finished Third Debt and I still don't know how to express myself about this book. It left me speechless by the end and I am numb ever since. I am broken, destroyed, ruined for life after that book. I think that Pepper Winters and her series Debt Inheritance are by far my most favorite and most anticipated for me. She's a true genius and I can't give her enough praise. If you love reading about dark stories this one is a MUST READ
Jasmine
4.5 STARS! ★★★★☆

"Nothing is ever black and white, Nila. You should know that by now. It's all how you survive the grey."

How is it that Ms Pepper still continues to stump me at every turn? I really thought I should have known better after one cliffy to another but HECK NO. She just pulled out a massive one here that left my brain crying at the idea of that ending!! Honestly, I'm still trying to pull my thoughts together after this read because let me tell you it was freaking. intense.

Third Deb
✦❋Arianna✦❋
Nov 21, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: dark-romance
4.5 Stars!

description

I have to be honest here...I was scared shitless to start din fourth book in the series. And, no, not because the previous book ends with a huge cliffhanger. Actually every book in this series (so far) ended with a cliffhanger so, no. But because I knew something colossal will happen in this installment, something that will change everything. I just felt it! And I was so fucking right! Anyway..this installment is hands down the best (so far) in the series. At least for me. “Third Debt”
Lana ❇✾Dirty Girl Romance❇✾
4.5 Stars

We were both destroyed. And the cure was to give in.

Oh. My. God.
Oh. My. Sanity.
Oh. Mylanta.
This. Fucking. Book. I'm speechless. I'm shocked. My mind is fucked the fuck up. What. Just. Happened?! Want me to describe my state of being the entire time reading this book?

Yeah. Exactly. I was an over-caffeinated, anxiety filled mess. There was not enough booze in the world to help me get through this. It's a miracle I'm not a damn alcoholic after finishing it. Good grief. Intense doesn't
Hulya Kara Yuksel
1st read: 22nd April, 2015.
2nd read: 11th May, 2018

And still it's so fucking good! ;)

----------------------

My Original Review:

Nooooooooo! Nooooooooo! This can't be happening. My God, this can't be actually happening. I need answers, I want my damn answers right now Pepper. Please, hear me out. :( Dear Lord, How am I gonna wait 4th Debt? August 11? Seriously? Shit!!!! Pepper, please have mercy Jethro and Nila. Please. God damn it. :( OK.I need to take deep breathes, very deep breathes. And now i
Clumsy Storyteller
Thank you Pepper Winters for the headach and for that Motherf'ing cliffhanger!!

i'm so frustrated and mad and angry and sad i'm just overwhelmed ... :'( the ending was heartbreaking i can't believe she ended the book that way !!! why just whyyyy ?? I don't regret reading this now. So much questioned were answered , (view spoiler)
* Meli Mel *

♥ ♥ ♥ 4.5 STARS ♥ ♥ ♥

●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●

“Nila had my heart. But my father had my very existence.”

●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●

What. In. The. Ever. Loving. F*ck. Just. Happened!?!?! I am completely destroyed by this book. Holy hell!

If you read the previous book then you know the huge cliffhanger in which the last book ended. Nila has done what Jethro asked of her and has left without a backward glance. Jethro is utterly shattered and isn'
Aleatha Romig
It's no secret,I have a HUGE author crush on Pepper Winter's writing.

As many of you know, I'm a fan of dark and NO ONE does it better than her!

This series is amazing! Book #1 Indebted is basically the beginning of the story. Each book after is a debt, a complete story. These are LONG...like 100K words. And boy are they full of intrigue, twists, love, heartache, pain...OMG...I could go on and on.

I LOVE Nila and Jethro. I'm captivated by their story and the obstacles they both must overcome. Th
Kirsten
5 "The truth is sometimes worse than reality" stars!

photo image.jpg1_zpsh7mw6oqj.jpg

I'll try to make this as spoiler-free as possible, but I warn you, if you have yet to read the previous books in this series, proceed with caution...

At the end of Second Debt, we were shocked to find that someone has come to free Nila from Hawksridge.

After some time apart, Nila still has a longing for Jethro. She desperately wants to go back, as she has no desire to be back in her old life. She also has no clue as to what's become of Jethr
~Stéphanie's Journal~
FULL REVIEW NOW POSTED

"A kiss was a disaster.
A kiss was power.
A kiss was love and togetherness and faith.
It was so many, many things.
But this... this was something so much more"

How can I start to explain the state I'm in right now. I think Pepper Winters is definitely my favorite author. Each book she writes, she proves me she can exceed herself, she can re-invent her characters and bring her readers to exceed themselves.

What's even more spectacular is that with her Indebted series, she is a
warhawke
Type: Book 4 of 6 from Indebted series
POV: First Person - Dual
Rating:

Being apart from Jethro made Nila realize what she really gained and wanted out of the atrocious Debt Inheritance. Naively, she followed her heart and tried to find her way back into his without realizing that Jet was no longer someone she thought she knew as he found a new perspective in life.

I have to say, when I first started this series, it wasn’t my favorite Pepper Winters work. But I’m glad I kept reading because th
Sher❤ The Fabulous BookLover
4.5 Keeps Getting Better Stars!

"I would live a thousand debts just for the gift of having you love me."

This book though! This was my face at the ending:
description

I JUST CAN'T! I have so many emotions going on inside me right now. I don't even think I can articulate what I'm trying to say! I thought the first three books were amazing, but this one took me to the deep end.

"I have to kill to protect. She was mine. It was my duty."

Just when I thought, what else could happen? I'm immersed in more suspens
The Hopeless Romantics Book Blog
Review: Surj Harvey

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TheHopelessR...
TSU: http://www.tsu.co/HopelessRomantics
Blog: http://thehopelessromanticsbookblog.b...

I started reading Pepper Winters "Third Debt" at 7am.... on a work morning!!!! The stupidest thing I ever did because at 2% I got my first "Holy crap, What the Fucuuuccckkkk" moment. Of course I had to see this moment through, I mean who wouldn't. The problem is, then I got another WTF moment... and another ... and another and before I knew it
Jen
Nov 21, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2015-favorites
5 "I want more -- so much more" Stars!

Third Debt picks up right when Nila is taken from Hawksridge at the end of Second Debt. Nila may be out from underneath Cuts roof, but for her to stay safe Jethro is going to have to pay the price. If he's going to live, Jethro has to do everything he can to earn back his fathers trust. To do this he takes pills that numb him and leave him an empty shell of himself.

For three weeks he succeeds at making his father happy, but Nila knows that leaving was the
Elfina Renee
Jan 26, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Pepper Winters did an outstanding job with this dark, nightmarish masterpiece! Left in shock and awe, words aren't nearly enough to explain this one of a kind mind fuckery! Five stars....right, she's earned golden globe solid ten, but good reads don't let you rate that high! So onto the review!

Cut knows how to make those around him walk a dangerous tightrope. Screw with him and he'll treat you like the mangy dog needing to be put down. Oooh yes when it comes to his family those words are laughab
Tamicka
Apr 02, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Okay my wonderful wonderful friends, I have finally decided to sit down and write the review for this book. Just a couple of warnings. One is that this will not be my typical review. Normally I sit down and collect my thoughts before I write my reviews. This brings me to point number two. I've been struggling for nearly two weeks to write this review. That does not in any way mean that this is a bad book. Its actually frickin' amazing and that's the problem.
This book took me so deep and so low
Nikki
5 Stars, duh...
description

I have no clue how to review this book. You can’t really say anything midway through a serial and not spoil it for someone. I will say this is probably my favorite serial/series ever. It’s so fucked up, so freaking different. I love every heart stopping, gut wrenching, I am going to fucking lose my mind any second, moment in this series. And this one sure as hell doesn’t disappoint. Like the other parts, you open up with a “how da fuck did we get there moment,” a point in time in
✿kawehi.reviews
Apr 11, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
☆ I received an ARC via TRSOR PR in exchange for an honest review. Thank you! ☆

Third Debt was just mind-boggling and blowing. I mean, what can’t NOT happen? Pepper Winters just seems to go there right when and where you don’t expect it to.

11133679 865014423559003 6819712077878281844 n

I don’t even know how to go into this review without divulging spoilers so I’ll keep it a “reaction-based” one.

In Third Debt, Jethro and Nila are quite the star-crossed lovers as both find themselves in predicaments that neither could have ever fathomed or
Natalie
Jan 28, 2015 rated it it was amazing
5 revealing stars

As always, if you haven't read the previous books in the series then browse past this review.

WARNING!!!
By any chance that you've been intrigued by peoples response to the ending of this book, and are therefore on a review binge for spoilers... You've failed miserably with this review you've stumbled on, because you won't be getting the Big reveal here.

Now that everything's clear. (Literally for me after this book)
Let's proceed.

The review
I'm skipping the character's backgro
Olga therebelreader
 photo 922b3dc7106c77a5d57cd04171a53545.jpg_zps3wmrlomy.gif

This is a must read it keeps you at edge and wanting to keep reading to see what happens next.

photo tumblr_mdbqggF3gs1rt3ceeo1_1280_zpsr3jhsjue.gif

photo tumblr_mnbbqbJgPW1rxpwrqo1_400_zpsifclmljz.gif

To protect Nila, the darkly handsome Jethro must risk everything! And if they can find a way to trust each other, they must be able to survive, to heal, to save each other.

photo tumblr_n8o9gbZj7r1qfucd6o1_500_zpsy2myee5c.gif

5 stars are not enough! It’s pure perfection!!!!

photo Fantastic-Nice-Awesome-Yay-Brad-Pitt-Fucking-Awesome-Reaction-GIF_zpsbwutuz5m.gif

photo Pi5NGeR_zps6nwbivte.gif

photo liam-payne-perfect_zpsalqcbbcm.gif
Michelle
5 Shocked Stars!
This book starts off with the Hawk men getting ready for Nila to pay the Third Debt. We are then taken back to where we left off in the last book. I believe two months earlier.
Nila free and at home with her father and brother. She's not happy. Her brother has made her life a circus. Endless photographers around her. Calling them all crazy. She wants nothing more than to be back with Jethro. She has sent him numerous texts and he's not responding. She's worried and sick with it a
Candace
Diabolical And Intense

Pepper Winters has delivered another fantastic book in the 'Indebted' series! Just when you think that Nila and Jethro have finally come to terms with their feelings, something else happens to throw everything back into a state of turmoil. The love/hate relationship between the two is as intense as ever. This book had my rapt attention from start to finish.

Slowly, the pieces are falling into place. Jethro's mysterious ailment is finally revealed. Kestrel's feelings and desi
Snow
Feb 04, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I AM IN RAGE RIGHT NOW, IT WILL SUBSIDE EVENTUALLY AND MY THOUGHTS WILL COME TO AN AGREEMENT OF A SORT...

GOD, HAVE MERCY ON ME!

YEAH, THE REAL REVIEW IS YET TO COME and here it is...

April,19th

OK, this is hard for me to do, since there are still remnants of what i've just witnessed recently...so, bare with me...those who know me, also know how much I like/love/adore Jethro – hell, I'm obssessed with the man and ...I just, I just...

Oh, God... I swear my fingers stopped pressing the letters on my la
Katie
5 billion choose me. love me. save me. stars

description

Well, Pepper Winters...you did it again. You wrote another OUTSTANDING book and then decided to end it with a cliffhanger that had me literally sobbing. NO BUENO!

I've decided that the next book needs to come out sometime within the next few hours so that my sanity can be restored back to normal.

Fathima
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo !!! What was that ending ?!?! Need the next book now ...

Shit .. Shit ... shit !

Be calm my freaking heart ... I know you can't take this ... But ..but ... !

Pepper Winters you mad genius ! How do you do it ?!!!

Perfection !

• Her Master's Teacher (Masters, #2)
  • My Masters' Nightmare Season 1, Ep. 2 "Discovered" (My Masters' Nightmare, #2)
  • Disclaim (Deliver, #3)
  • Return to Grace Street (Chapter 8, #2)
  • Roman's Redemption (Roman, #2)
  • Corroded (The St. Croix Chronicles, #3)
  • One Love (Gypsy Brothers, #7)
  • Submission (Uncovering You #2)
  • Underestimated Too (Underestimated, #2)
  • Terrorscape (Horrorscape, #3)
  • Collateral (Blood & Roses, #6)
  • Sociopath: Legacy (Sociopath, #2)
  • unStrapped (Strapped, #3)
  • Echo (Black Lotus, #2)
  • Entrapment (Infidelity, #4)
  • Hope Restrained (The Estate, #2)
  • Embraced (The Life of Anna, #3)
  • The Morbid and Sultry Tales of Genevieve Clare
Pepper Winters is a multiple New York Times, Wall Street Journal, and USA Today International Bestseller.

After chasing her dreams to become a full-time writer, Pepper has earned recognition with awards for best Dark Romance, best BDSM Series, and best Hero. She’s an multiple #1 iBooks bestseller, along with #1 in Erotic Romance, Romantic Suspense, Contemporary, and Erotica Thriller. With 20 books

Indebted (6 books)
  • Debt Inheritance (Indebted, #1)
  • First Debt (Indebted, #2)
  • Second Debt (Indebted, #3)
  • Fourth Debt (Indebted, #5)
  • Final Debt (Indebted, #6)
“Love is something that strikes without warning to the most unsuspecting. It’s a fucking gift and so goddamn priceless, but only the worthy realise what they have. Only the ones truly deserving fight every fucking day to treasure it. And those who don’t…they end up alone.” 29 likes
“She is my salvation, my reason for existence, my queen.” 15 likes