Jump to ratings and reviews

Fractured Glass

What if other worlds existed alongside your own? What if you could travel through them and truly escape reality?

Sloan and Harley Glass were born moments apart; but, despite their differences, the sixteen-year-old twins couldn’t be closer. They’ve held their tongues each and every time their mother has uprooted them—often moving across the country with little notice. They’ve learned to accept change. But what is Mom running from?

They discover they’re travelers—half-descendants of those who can traverse an entire universe of parallel worlds known as fractals. When the past catches up, Harley is kidnapped and taken to one of those distant worlds. Now, Sloan must garner her courage and find a way to rescue her sister. Traversing the worlds isn’t the hard part; it’s surviving the elements and the creatures lying in wait to destroy everything in their path.

Will the Glass sisters be able to save the fractal worlds from the kidnapper, or will everything fracture and crumble around them?

422 pages, Paperback

First published December 24, 2014

Loading interface...
Loading interface...

About the author

Tia Silverthorne Bach

65 books131 followers
Tia Silverthorne Bach has been married to her college sweetheart for twenty-four years, has three beautiful girls, and adores living in the beautiful state of Colorado. Her daughters were born in Chicago, San Diego, and Baltimore; and she feels fortunate to have called many places home. She believes in fairy tales and happy endings and is an avid reader and rabid grammar hound.

She is an award-winning, multi-genre author and an Editor for Indie Books Gone Wild. From an early age, she escaped into books and believes they can be the source of healing and strength. If she’s not writing, you can find her on the tennis court, at the movies, reading a good book, or spooning Jif peanut butter right out of the jar.

Ratings & Reviews

What do you think?

Friends & Following

Create a free account to discover what your friends think of this book!

5 stars
Profile Image for Becca.
Author 33 books269 followers
December 19, 2014
Very interesting

Warning One: I received this ARC in exchange for an honest review and honest is what I do. Cool? Cool.

Song Choice: "Murder in the City" by The Avett Brothers, "Forgive Me" by City and Colour, "Madison House" by Chris Bathgate

First Thoughts: So honestly truly going into this I wasn't quite sure what to expect, five different authors coming together to write one book?! Was this going to be like a co-authored book? Nah they each wrote their own section and continued on with the story being told. Well this worried me too, would the characters suddenly become a lot different from point a to point b to c to you get the point right? I think that each one of these authors did a fantastic job maintaining the same characters and continuing the plot.

Thoughts on Plot: This was totally unique, interesting, intriguing and damn this needs to be a series! Hahaha i know that is a lot to go ask but there was a lot that was pointing to there could be more, but not only that it was such a BIG idea that it needs more books! I loved the creativity here, i have never read quite anything like it. I want to say its scifi but its not quite that, and i want to call it paranormal but its not quite that either. So Sci-para that is what i am going to call it ^.^ I am so curious to the writing process of this book, it felt cohesive but it also felt like the author who was writing a certain section got free reign and took the book there they wanted to see it go from where the first author left off. I think it really made the feeling of unpredictability come through. i didn't even try to guess what was going to happen - granted there were a few things that i figured out but for the most part I think the switching of authors made it hard to say what one or another is going to do. Alright getting away from that, this was full of adventure, betrayal, secrets, and a little romance *wiggly eyebrows* but it is a YA which is fine with me ^.^ I quite enjoyed the whole thing. So overall great adventure, unique, and fun read.

Characters:

Sloan: She was pretty awesome. I like the unrealizing hero, the one who doesn't realize how awesome they really are. I really like how she handled situations and that obviously she was very mature for her age. I was happy to see that she wasn't ready to rush in head first, but thought things through. I think that a twins relationship is hard to do it without it sounding cliche to an actual twin (which I am) and I had to say these authors did a pretty good job. I would probably do all these things for my twin and then some, but I was also like Harley in a sense too, i don't tell my twin everything - there is a difference i see that - because of their upbringing but all twins have secrets even from each other ;) I think that her character stayed pretty consistent throughout the book and through the different authors

Harley: I felt like that she was slightly immature compared to her sister but its okay ;) I think that was a bit harder to connect with her because of the role she played in the book im not upset by this in the least because there were a lot of other characters and trying to push in a little more with Harley probably would have been character overload O.o

Diego: Ummm....uhhhhh mmmm I have mixed feelings I liked him in that he is a geeky sweet boy way but then sometimes he got on my nerves, i appreciate the uniqueness of him, he was definitely a character that you don't see very often. Which is awesome yeah but there were times i wanted to yell at him and be like - come on!!! He got better by the end of the book truly i didn't hate him but i am not sure how much i love him. and he has a few little secrets of discover of his own

Calix: I liked him. I was also a little off put by him for a bit of the book when we find out one of his secrets. I think he was a really good character though, he was the sexy, brooding, i am the warrior type which we all love i think ;)

So there were a few other (a lot) of other characters and they were all great. stayed consistent through the book and i would be eager to learn more about Elba that is for sure. Anyways!

The Ending: A very great ending, and while this could be read as a standalone i think the idea of this book paired with the characters just makes you want more.

for more becca-ness check me out here: http://theviolethourbookreviews.wordp...

Profile Image for Ginny  Gallagher.
277 reviews84 followers
December 24, 2014

Fractured Glass: A Novel Anthology is a unique reading experience.

We have five young adult authors (Tia Silverthorne Bach, Jo Michaels, Casey L. Bond, Kelly Risser, and N.L. Greene) each telling a portion of a continuing science fiction/fantasy story.

I've read books by a few of these authors and I know that they each have their own writing style and I was curious to see if their individual voice would be retained. I am happy to report that it absolutely was.

As I read I easily recognized some of the author's sections and I'm amazed that these five talented women were able to work so well together in creating a story that is engaging, flows seamlessly, and retains each author's individuality.

Fractured Glass truly has something for everyone. There is a blend of fantasy, adventure, science fiction, zombie minions, vampires, romance, and magic all combined into a story that you find yourself immersed in. The world building is solid. The characters are enjoyable and ones that you can easily care about. I loved the journey that Sloan goes on as she learns more about herself, her family, and the world she never knew existed.

I hope that this isn't the last we see from this group of authors or from the fascinating world of Fractured Glass.

One final word to the authors...

Well done ladies! I think it is a testament to your friendship, talent, and professionalism that you were able to create such a fantastic story together.

Was this review helpful? If so, please consider voting for it on Amazon !
Profile Image for Christina Marie.
411 reviews373 followers
May 4, 2015
**This book was sent to me in exchange for my honest review**

You guys! FIVE authors wrote this book together. FIVE. DIFFERENT. PEOPLE. wrote this awesome cohesive book (anthology) and it was fantastic!

I have shied away from anthologies in the past because they usually consist of different people writing different stories. And my brain just can't compute that way. But in the particular case, all five authors came together to tell one story of twin girls who discover a cool and unique ability that they have -- and the power/danger that comes with that ability.

I had a blast reading this book. I loved the characters, and thought that they were developed fantastically. Sloan and Harley, the twin sisters, were the center of the story, but I really feel they wouldn't have been half of what they were had it not been for the supporting characters -- Carol, Delia, Calix (who I LOOOOOVED), Diego (who I absolutely adored), and many, many others!

I'm going to be honest, I was a little hurt by the love interests throughout the story, and to avoid spoiling it, I will not go into detail as to why. I definitely understand HOW and WHY the romances happened the way that they did, but I was still a bit hurt by the end of the story. Not too much, but enough to make me mad at the authors for about 30 seconds. And that is a GOOD thing!

THAT'S how emotionally invested I was in these characters. I was rooting for them. I wanted them to succeed in their quest to save the parallel worlds, I wanted everyone to come together and just live happily ever after alongside one another. There were so many things I wanted...that I didn't get. But because I really trusted what these authors were doing with the story, it didn't bother me much!. My emotions were all over the place with this book. I liked Sloan, I hated Sloan. I liked Harley, I didn't like Harley. I liked Elba, I wanted to kill Elba. Seriously, I got tired. Ha! But it was AWESOME!

Now, let's talk about how crazy intricate this world was! It was huge, it was complex. It was developed in a manner that was believable and easy to understand. The explanation of the parallel worlds made sense and the story progressed well due to the cohesion and strong connection between the characters and these worlds. There was just layer after layer after layer that unfolded with a new character or a new world was introduced, but it didn't feel like it was too much. It was all balanced really well. Which is also, in my opinion, a benefit of having FIVE brains in on the same story!

It was just a really enjoyable read. I had SO much fun with this one. I am SO glad that these authors came together to write this story, but I'm even happier that although I could hear the different voices, through the different writing styles -- none of it was distracting from the story. That takes a LOT of effort and I commend these lovely authors for that!

Anthologies may be back on my radar because of this!
Profile Image for Tia.
604 reviews
January 21, 2015
"Fractured Glass" is an incredible collaborative work of the incredible YA authors. I was completely hooked on this story from the first page and was thrilled at the seamless flow of the story line.

16 year old twins, Harley and Sloan Glass, grew up home schooled by their mom who didn't exactly keep a normal curriculum: survivalist and quantum physics among the chosen subjects. When a strange woman approaches Diego, Sloan's best friend, it causes a chain of events that changes their lives forever. It reveals their parents pasts, the reality of their birthrights, sends them on a dangerous journey through worlds they never knew existed. Who do you trust when everything you ever known is fractured?

An exciting story that combines science fiction, fantasy, romance, and suspense in a young adult book. I highly recommend this book to all ages looking for a new adventure.
Profile Image for Maria.
Author 8 books15 followers
December 24, 2014
Abridged from my blog, the Paisley Reader.

Part One: Written by Tia Bach: The opening to any book is so critical, and Bach starts off strong introducing us to some of our major characters. First up, there’s Sloan and Harley, mirror twins. Where Harley is athletic and boy popular, Sloan loves to play the guitar and boy awkward. I immediately identified with Sloan, but both girls are realistic and well written. They even have similar birthmarks on the opposite legs. The two have also recently been having the same nightmare. Their mom who readers also meet is super protective, and you just know that she is hiding something. The buildup to the reveal is handled splendidly, and with great pacing.

Part Two: Written by Jo Michaels: Here’s where the story takes on a major fantasy (horror) spin as readers are introduced to multiple fractal worlds where anything is possible. The creatures and settings vary wildly and I couldn’t wait to see what Sloan, her mom, and Delia and Diego and Elba would run into next. There’s a great deal of anxiety-and-panic riddled action throughout this section that saw my breath caught in my throat. It is a big deal when any book gets a physical reaction out of me and this section did just that. Hold on to your hats with this one!

Part Three: Written by Casey L. Bond I did not see that coming! We met new characters in this section, and learned things about others that may or may not surprise you depending on who is the subject of the text. There is such strong dialogue between the characters in this section, particularly between Sloan and Diego. I could easily see similar things said between real sixteen-year-olds. Some definitely brought a smile to my face. In addition, the fantasy settings were richly described, from smells to temperature, and what variety!

Part Four: Written by Kelly Risser Magic is in the air in this section for sure as readers follow two sets of characters each traversing the fractal worlds. There’s a lot going on in this section, but it was written in a way that was not overwhelming and didn’t feel like a info dumps. The high quality of writing continues throughout this section and I flew through it as the chapters alternated almost at every chapter with following either Sloan or Diego. I liked the near equal attention given to each character, and it was great to see each of them growing as characters and coming into their own.

Part Five: Written by N.L. Greene What the first four sections of the story had been building up to finally happened in the conclusion of this unique tale. There were no new worlds, but new settings within them were explored within a couple, and they were just as well-described as those appearing before. I think the characters that appeared in this section behaved just as they should. Their actions were believable and realistic to the Fantasy/SciFi plot. The conclusion was definitely satisfying, and I do not think that you could be disappointed.

Overall, I thought Fractured Glass was a great book and a fantastic collaboration between authors. I loved the blending of sub-genres, and it all worked. The plot was strong and well-paced throughout. The settings were amazing, and the characters were multidimensional. I don’t think I can express how much I enjoyed Sloan, Diego, and really everyone for one reason or another. I really hope to see more anthologies like this in the future where multiple authors get together to take turns writing one cohesive story. I know that I will be seeking them out for sure.
Profile Image for Karen.
Author 2 books31 followers
May 13, 2015
First of all, the story behind how this book came to be is pretty amazing. Five authors got together and decided to create one story together. This is not a traditional anthology in which five authors write five separate stories but one in which five authors write one continuous story--just 1/5 of that story for each author. (Jo Michaels, one of the authors, talks about the process in this blog post: http://jomichaels.blogspot.com/2015/0...)

The story was really intriguing with the world that was created with a good cast of characters. At the end of each author's section, there was a bio about that author, so as a reader we know where each author's section ends and another begins. And although there are different writing styles, I think that if those divisions hadn't been made, it would have been very difficult to tell exactly where one author left off and another began. The story does move pretty seamlessly from one author to the next.

That being said, there were a couple of quibbles I had with the story and that has to do with some characterization (character development being the most important point for me when reading). The story mostly focuses on Sloan and Harley is not even in a good chunk of it. So Sloan is very well developed and goes through a whole character arc and change, but Harley is a rather flat character. Because they are twins, this felt a little uneven. I guess the biggest thing is that Harley has a secret she has kept from Sloan (trying to keep this spoiler free), and well, it's a pretty big secret. Without really knowing Harley's character well, it's a little hard to believe that she would keep this kind of secret from her sister, especially when they are described and being so close. So that did bother me a bit, but not enough to take away from the story as a whole.

I hope these authors choose to work together again, like this or in some other way, because they seem to mesh really well together.
Profile Image for booknerd_dork.
418 reviews16 followers
March 11, 2015
*****4.5 stars*****
WoaW!! Speechless! This story is freaking Coool!! Loved it.
All the characters and their journey, the whole adventure has been roller coaster. I loved this adventure. Traversing between Fractals seemed cool, well just for Sloan as she could follow a thread where she wants to go or otherwise it's Scary! I'd never traverse between them unless it is Spirit, Calix or Mullings's fractal.
Oh my god!! Mullings just how they got described I just want to squish them with bear hug :D They are just Adorable!! Especially Myka, loved that cutie pie.
Sloan and Harley, I loved their sibling relationship, how they understood each other and their worry wort mother and then the geek Diego, Carlix, Yur I just loved them all.The gnome world and the fairy world lol, that was funny. I liked Elba too, the Mistress of Hall of Nightmare.
Just when the second section started, it took me a while to get adjusted to change in writing, but after that I got adapted to change and expected them as I didn't knew earlier.
The concept is cool, it was like watching a movie. I'd like to watch it to be a movie too.
A definitely must and enjoyable read.
* I received an Arc in exchange of an honest review.*
Profile Image for Shauna Kelley.
Author 7 books44 followers
January 5, 2015
Honestly, I was a little hesitant to read this one. I am a huge fan of Tia Bach and was excited by her next project, but the idea of five authors being able to piece together one story and one voice just seemed questionable.

I was very happily wrong.

Fractured Glass grabbed me from the first sentence. Sloan, our intrepid star, and her twin sister are under the thumb of a weirdly overprotective mom. When strange happenings in the outside world begin, they slowly realize that mom's overprotectiveness was not so weird at all. Thrust into different worlds full of heros, villains, monsters, and mystical creatures, the two must fight their enigmatic father in order to save the world.

I loved this book. The concept is fresh and very unique. The writing grabbed me, held on, and kept me intrigued all the way through. I'll be exploring some of these other authors now.
Profile Image for Angela Silverthorne.
Author 7 books10 followers
March 25, 2015
Five authors writing a novel sounds like a nightmare to me, but Fractured Glass proves it is achievable. Each author takes on a section of the book and begins to weave characters into unbelievable circumstances and challenges, traversing through dimensional worlds called fractals. Sloan and Harley Glass, sixteen year old twins" have no clue what is in store for them until there is too much "strangeness" for normal teenage angst. Raised by a single mom, they have remained clueless about their potential and legacy. Readers will thoroughly enjoy the twins adventure through the many civilizations filled with a multitude of creatures and cultures residing within the fractals. A fun read along side your teen.
Profile Image for Cristie Alleman.
128 reviews4 followers
January 6, 2015
I Simply Loved reading Fractured Glass!! I haven't read anything like this before!! As other reviewers have said the story flows beautifully even though the book was written by 5 different Authors.. The characters are well developed in the story and I loved every single one of them.. Well except David Glass, buy hey someone has to be the guy!! There are so many fantasy creatures in the book, I couldn't wait to see what kind of creature would be in the next fractal.. I would love to see the story continue.. There seems to be so much more to tell..
Profile Image for Jordan.
672 reviews42 followers
February 10, 2015
3.5 Stars

Fractured Glass is a brilliant mix of science fiction, paranormal, romance, and friendship. An anthology unlike I’ve ever experienced, Fractured Glass is a collaboration between 5 authors who each contribute a piece to the overall story. If the author bios hadn’t been between each section I would have assumed they were written by the same writer, everything flows seamlessly together into one cohesive, imaginative journey.
Profile Image for Jasmine Smith-clark.
66 reviews2 followers
December 24, 2014
I cannot believe that this seamless story was created by 5 different authors. It was a mind -bending story that has a little bit of everything. This is a story for all ages with a little something for everyone. I truly hope that there is more to this world and I truly applaud these authors for an amazing job.
Profile Image for Marnie Warren.
90 reviews12 followers
January 4, 2015
Absolutely hands down a must read

I am absolutely blown away by the writing in this book! Four authors weaved a complex story that once I started reading, I could not put down. Great world building, descriptive writing and characters I was either rooting for or against. You want to read this. You won't be disappointed!
Profile Image for Deausha Felker-sernicola.
54 reviews2 followers
January 22, 2015
This is different then any thing I have read before. I think all the Authors did an amazing job. Fractured Glass has something for everyone. The world is unbelievable and just amazing. My son has asked to read this because he loves Casey Bond and his mom does to!!! LOL. Pick this book up it's a must read, and you won't be disappointed !!!!
January 21, 2015
I really enjoyed this book! I was skeptic at first that they would be able to pull off a seamless story with so many authors, but they did and did it well. Great story. Great characters.
Profile Image for F. A..
474 reviews5 followers
January 14, 2015
This is a story about twins Harley and Sloan who are sixteen and could not be more different. Both twins deal with a very protective mom and an absent dad. They are always moving and never staying the same place. Weird things start to happen and both twins develop weird marks on their thighs and then even weirder things start to happen.

The twins discover there are parallel worlds that they can both access. They also discover their dad is looking for them and may not have the best intentions. Harley is kidnapped by their father and now Sloan must jump through the fractals to find her sister and rescue her.Things of dreams and nightmares await her at every turn and nothing is as it seems.

This story had such a great concept and as a twin I had to read this. I was drawn in right away. My biggest hang up was that the first couple Authors told the story and did not build the world that needed to be built. So by the time you got over half way through the story was still building and you kept needing more answers but ended up with more questions. Individually the writing was good and the story did flow. I just think somewhere early on the ball was dropped. I am giving this book 2.5 out of 5 stars.
Profile Image for Michelle Cornwell-Jordan.
Author 15 books154 followers
February 23, 2015
‪#‎Review‬ Okay this was such a cool concept, it is NOT an anthology with DIFFERENT STORIES! It is ONE story told by FIVE different authors! Wow! Authors (Tia Silverthorne Bach, Jo Michaels, Casey L. Bond, Kelly Risser, and N.L. Greene) each telling a portion of a continuing science fiction/fantasy story!!
I fell in love with the concept right from the start. My concern was could they pull it off? I mean writing different stories, with a common theme such as in a collection is one thing, but five different types of writing styles for one seamless story???? They did it!!
Awesome sci/fantasy following two twin sisters that are half descendants from a parallel world called Fractuals. When Harley is kidnapped, we follow sister Sloan on an adventure to save her sister!
On this journey we encounter all sorts of creatures (Zombies, Vampires) and magic, magic magic!
The story is well written with each author's part picking up where the previous author left off. It's a seamless tale that keeps the reader guessing. Twists/Turns and alot of adventure! I recommend to those who enjoy a good science fiction/fantasy with paranormal hints tale:)
1 review
February 3, 2015
I personally struggled with this book. The writing of the first author was not as action packed or exciting as it had the potential to be. Once I forced myself through the first part of the story I was enthralled, pulled into the story by the descriptive emotion and scenery provided by Ms. Bond, she has a way of using word that draw the reader in and hold on until the story ends. As I reached the final sections of the story I remained engaged in the storyline. The four authors did an amazing job intertwining their writing styles and combining them into one book; however I felt that the first author could have provided a more enticing story.
Profile Image for Tricia Copeland.
Author 28 books936 followers
March 28, 2015
Fractured Glass is a wonderfully fun tale about adventure, bravery, friendship, and family. The characters, worlds, and story line created for this book are completely original and very creative. I liked hearing the story through the different voices of the authors and loved the exposure to each author's style.
Profile Image for Ashlee.
79 reviews1 follower
November 5, 2015
Definitely a fan of this world. It's a stand alone and works really well as such, but I would also love to hear more about the world. The authors did a great job of seamlessly writing one character without a change of tone (and only 1 minor error in continuity), which is impressive for a team/collab of 5 authors. The book is paranormal meets Sci-Fi.
16 reviews1 follower
June 18, 2015
What an adventure!!

I wasn't sure how much I would enjoy a book written by multiple authors. Amazing, absolutely amazing. The story flowed from author to author. I absolutely enjoyed the fractured worlds and the glimpses we were given. I truly hope there are more books in this series.
Profile Image for Leah.
277 reviews
May 16, 2017
I have never read a book by 5 different authors before and if I hadn’t known it was by multiple authors before reading it I wouldn’t have been able to tell. This story ran so smoothly you couldn’t tell where one author finished and the other began.
The story is a fantasy with a science fiction feel to it. That is normally not the type of books I ready but I know some of the authors and they are amazing so I figured I would give it a try and I’m so glad I did.
The story is about two girls, twin, Sloan and Harley. They are homeschooled by their single mother Carol and are always moving around. The girls love their mother but are starting to get more annoyed as they get older with how over protective she is.
Suddenly, strange things begin to happen. The girls are noticing that someone is following them and they are having the same nightmare over and over again. Carol decides that the time has come to tell the girls the truth about her past which she has been very cryptic about before now. She takes the girls on a trip to see one of her oldest friends Delia who Carol says will be able to help her explain the story. While on their way to meet with Delia, Harley is kidnapped by their father. Carol explains that Harley and Sloan’s father is from an alternate universe called a fractal. Sloan learns there are many fractals and she and her sister have a special ability to be able to travel through them. To get her sister back Sloan must learn to harness her power as a traveler and navigate the perilous world of the fractals. Will she be able to find her sister and, if she does, will she be able to find her way back home?
I give this book 4 out 5 stars!
Profile Image for Hannah (Broc's Bookcase).
260 reviews51 followers
December 30, 2016
This was one of these books that got better and better the further you got into it. I found it really hard to specify a genre because really it has a bit of everything: supernatural, thriller, mystery, sci-fi and romance. It's got it all!!!

So why did I like this book?

1) Twins - I have always really liked "twin stories" especially those which involve some kind of magical/supernatural link between them. Although most of the story is spent with just Sloan we do get some nice moments with both sisters together.

2) Diego - I liked him from the beginning but I wont deny that he lacked a bit of interest at the beginning and at times I found him slightly wimpy. He liked Sloan but was too scared to do anything about it, and it wasn't until they were separated that he seemed to find his confidence. He was put through some pretty difficult situations but always kept his head and helped out, but without being the whole macho man type of guy.

3) The Story - It was unique for me as I have never read a book like this one before. There were times at the beginning when I lost it a little bit (in the confusion of all the fractal jumping) but once I got to grips with where I was I really settled into it. There were some good little twists and turns along the way, some I saw coming, some I didn't, and it was just the right amount of everything for me: action, romance, mystery and magic.

4) The Collaboration - I don't read that many collaboration books as I have been stung a few times with some really bad ones, so I am always a little wary. With this one there was nothing to worry about as I often forgot that it was written by more then one person. There was no obvious 'chapter one written by author one, chapter two written by author two' moments and the whole things just flowed brilliantly.

Although only a stand-alone I feel that this book would make a great start to a series as there is so much more to discover and so much more to develop within all the various character relationships.

"Would it have eaten me?"
"Assume everything will eat you"

You can find more of my reviews at Broc's Bookcase
Profile Image for Linda.
153 reviews
January 7, 2016
At first I was ify about the book and confused thinking this would be another time travel novel. I was way wrong. The more I read the more I realized I couldn't put the book down and wanted to know what would happen next. Yes, typical teenager emotional drama, but the book was well written and entertaining. It kept in interested and wanting more.

Some questions are left unanswered and was left with the possibility of a sequel?
Profile Image for Erth.
3,377 reviews
October 17, 2018
now i am hooked. This was such a great, easy and creative book. i was hooked after the first page.

The characters were easy to fall in love with and follow, along with the story. the author made the mental visions so easy and vivid of the surroundings and the characters actions felt so real.

i would highly recommend this author and this book.
Profile Image for Rena DeBerry.
157 reviews4 followers
March 27, 2021
The story was so well written you would not have known it was by 5 different authors. Plot flowed smoothly and kept me engaged until the end.
Displaying 1 - 28 of 28 reviews

Can't find what you're looking for?

Get help and learn more about the design.