Start by marking “Bend (Bend Anthology)” as Want to Read:

These Men by Andrea Smith
STILL by Alessandra Torre

Kick by C.D. Reiss
The first novella in Songs of Perdition

Fiona Drazen, sex addict, submissive slave, celebutante, trapped in a mental ward until Dr. Elliot Chapman c
Published May 5th 2014 by Rising Books

To ask other readers questions about Bend, please sign up.
Alessandra Torre this was a short novella. it doesn't have a cliffhanger ending, but doesn't really end. I took the novella off the market and am extending it into a f…morethis was a short novella. it doesn't have a cliffhanger ending, but doesn't really end. I took the novella off the market and am extending it into a full-length standalone book. :) (less)

Start your review of Bend (Bend Anthology)
Michelle
Mar 19, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 01-signed
Still is a novella only available within the Anthology from the authors of The Erotic Consortium. The anthology will be available for a limited time. Bend.

Screenshot_3

Riley is on a girls trip for her friend's bridal shower, but her feet hurt too damn much to care. Leaving the casino floor in search of some comfort she comes across Brett and a pair of fuzzy slippers. She knows she shouldn't let him escort her to her room, she knows she shouldn't have kissed him and now she's wishing she hadn't sent him a
SueBee★bring me an alpha!★
 photo TorreStillTitlebySueBee_zpsf2c8dabf.jpg
 photo Still4xBbysb_zps5a5fd701.gif
 photo Still2xB2bysb_zpsa90b9336.gif
★★★★ 1/2! Still (prelude). A steamy, fast-paced novella about two strangers who, while on vacation, let go to enjoy a night of passion!

Still is a prelude to the full story about small-town financial advisor Riley who while on a weekend bachelorette party in Bahamas encounters the mysterious Brett Jacobs and does something reckless to break the status quo and shake loose.

“It’s been years since I’ve had a cock in my mouth, years since I’ve felt a man’s skin beneath my to
Shurrn
What are the odds that a weekend hookup during your friend's Bachelorette weekend can turn into the real deal?
I don’t need to think, to analyze. I threw reason and safety and good decisions out the window as soon as I walked through the door to his suite. I traded logic for a touch that I desperately crave…
Riley would much rather be spending a weekend on her front porch in Macon, Georgia than dragged to the Bahamas on a wild Bachelorette party for her friend Chelsea... But there sh
Christy
Mar 21, 2014 rated it really liked it
4.5 Stars!!!

photo 75e0481c-77bb-4694-afb9-d92939e4f438_zps827560a2.jpg

When I finshed Still, the first thing that went through my head was ‘I am so freaking happy that Alessandra Torre is giving us more of this couple!’ Riley and Brett were amazing and their chemistry was off the charts! I can see so many different directions she can take this story and I can’t wait to see which way it goes.

Riley is a southern girl from small town Georgia. She’s visiting the Bahamas with her girls for a bachelorette party. Let me tell you a little something about Ri
MELISSA *Mel Reader*
Apr 13, 2014 rated it really liked it
4 "So Take Me" Stars!

photo 5963e080-521a-4b77-be13-d6cc30475a0f_zps5e5c3987.jpg

photo 15d6bd41-e94f-402d-b7c5-e6cfe4652f0a_zpsa7f09c9a.jpg

Riley is a woman living in Georgia who travels to Nassau for her best friends bachelorette party. They are having a wild time at the casino they are staying at, but partying isn't really Riley's thing. Her feet are killing her, & she heads back to her room early. On the way she meets a charming gorgeous guy named Brett. She steps out of her comfort zone, & spends one amazing night of passion with this sexy stranger.

photo acasino_zps2qe7gzvi.gif

This short story was from the Bend anthology, b
Katy Loves Romance ❤️
This is a fast paced Novella that kept me compelled to understand who Brett is and if Riley is willing to let go of who she is and move on to something different....

photo AAD6E480-5526-456D-B7D3-D1E8BCFA45E5_zpsckf2d484.jpg

I love, no I ADORE Alessandra Torre's stories OMG she wow's me every time.

Riley is from a small town in Georgia, where everyone knows everyone, where she works in a town, where her friends live, her family lives, she's on a Hen do in the Bahamas with her friends where upon she bumps into handsome, sexy, arousing Brett...

photo F2601F20-968A-4832-95A4-E7019E27CD2B_zpsxwclchiy.jpg

Sh
Pavlina Read more sleep less blog❤❤
I loved this anthology!!!Every story was perfect!!!There are writers here that are new to me and I'm glad that I had the opportunity to finally read some of their work!!!

description

My favorites were

Worth by Shay Savage,
Wow I loved the storyline and the characters!!This is a historical romance and I definately want to read more!!

Still by Alessandra Torre I love this author!!So I couldn't wait for her story!!It was really good!!Brett and Riley have a hot chemistry!!I liked Brett he is a mysterious man..and
Jx PinkLady Reviews ♡ @bookwormthoughts

Still is the prelude to a full length novel that'll be released at a later date. It's a taster and a promise of special things to come!

The prelude introduces us to the sexy, enigmatic Brett Jacobs and the rather lonely, not-been-touched-by-a-man-for-some-time, Riley.

Riley, a Financial Adviser, is on bachelorette party in the Bahamas with the girls and Brett is the drool worthy guy who comes to the rescue of her sore feet!

Brett is a bit of a mystery... There’s maybe a darkness to him, an edge…?
La-Lionne
Overall experience *** 3.11111 stars :-)***

- - - WARNING: HONEST OPINION AND SPOILERS AHEAD - - -

#9 Beg by CD Reiss
*** 5 stars ***

This story is not a new one. It's a first installment in Song Of Submission series. I really didn't need to read this one to want to read other books by CD Reiss, Kick did the trick. Actually, after I read Kick, I couldn't wait to be done with the whole damn book, so I could finally start SoS series. And that is exactly what I'm going to do next.
I realize that my so
Wendy'sThoughts
Mar 20, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Erotica, Romance

So Exciting... TIGHT is coming February 7TH.....Our STill is all grown up..Are you ready for TIGHT?
The Beginning is below and after this taste...enjoy the full experience https://www.goodreads.com/review/show...

5 Primed and Ready, That Perfect Storm Stars * * * *

What is it about going out of town...escaping from our day to day lives...what is it that happens to us causing actions and decisions to be made which in the safety of our circle of existence.. we would never consider doing....

In Aless
Elaine
Mar 25, 2014 rated it it was amazing
4.5 Stars
As part of the Bend Anthology

photo a3Z6JrT_zpscdd030bd.gif

My thoughts
A short prologue to continue into a new novel by Alessandra Torre

Riley goes to the Bahamas to celebrate her best friend Angela's bachelorette party.
With swollen and blistered feet due to shoes too small she decides to call it a night.
Little did this girl expect to meet a man like Brett Jacobs , holding fluffy slippers and a big smile looking down at her.
Their connection, attraction is there at the beginning. Its hot, steamy...
He w
Andrea Smith
Mar 20, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)

Holy Hotness Bat Man!! I just finished and ... I need to .... cool off... wipe the sweat from my brow and take a cold, cold shower...
DKristin
5/5/14 - Alessandra Torre - Still - 3.5 stars

Quote Love: "Meaning," he growls, "that if I have you, you will be mine. You will not return to life as you know it. You will not flirt with men around the water cooler at work. You will bend for me, spread for me, allow me to have every inch of your surface, all while screaming my name and shuddering into my heart. That is what I mean."

What I liked: I liked the main characters for the most part. I thought this was a really great set up for whatever
Erik
Apr 29, 2014 rated it it was amazing
BEND, an exceptional piece of erotic jewelry made from eight beautiful gems.

That's how I see this collection of completely new and original stories by a group of established writers of erotic romance. Anyone who loves this genre would sell herself short if she didn't buy this anthology: about 700 pages for 99 cents!

A quick overview:

UnRaveled by K Bromberg
A woman celebrating her tenth wedding anniversary alone in Italy, wondering if her marriage still gives her enough spark is kidnapped and "suff
Anja
Mar 20, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: anthologies
☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ 5 Stars ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

I should've known from the start that this novella would be another ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ 5 STAR READ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ for me!!!

Why, you ask? Because it's Alessandra Torre. Everything I've read so far by this talented author was an absolute winner for me.

And STILL was no exception!

I instantly fell in love with the characters and their story. Alessandra got me hooked within the first pages.

Her writing style is like a drug to me... #UNPUTDOWNABLE!

I can hardly wait to see how this s
Dana aka ♥Belladonna♥
Banned by Amazon!

I love this anthology so much I have it in triplicate.

Eight mistresses of the erotic bring you eight original, never before published stories to excite and arouse, including K.I. Lynn, Ella James, K. Bromberg, Alessandra Torre, Shay Savage, C.D. Reiss, J.A. Huss and Andrea Smith.
 photo 25edc599f895e094304cdf08f56288ef_zps63d1ae6b.jpg
fangirling photo 884008_zpsfd3dde8a.gif
Bend Anthology photo 9462006_zps60a3cb76.jpg
PJ
4.5 "We Want More" Stars

The last story in the ill-fated Bend anthology. It's a novella for now, but the author promises that she has much bigger plans in store for Brett and Riley. I certainly hope so because I LOVED this glimpse into the beginning of a relationship between these two. It's a very mysterious and intriguing start. There's only one part written in Brett's POV and I hope we get to hear much more from him.

The two meet on the island of Nassau. Brett is on a fishing trip with friends a
Eda**
Jul 20, 2014 rated it really liked it

YAY!

We're getting the full length novel in DECEMBER!

///////////////

"Meaning," he growls, "that if I have you, you will be mine. You will not return to life as you know it. You will not flirt with men around the water cooler at work. You will bend for me, spread for me, allow me to have every inch of your surface, all while screaming my name and shuddering into my heart."

I can't wait to read the full-length novel! I have a feeling Brett Jacobs has some dirty secrets in his cl
Geri Reads
May 09, 2014 rated it it was ok
DNF @61%

Sorry, but I just can't go on anymore. The fact that almost all of these "novellas" are part of a individual series or serials just pisses me off. I truly just want to read a novella with a beginning, a middle, and then the ending. But no, I have to wait and invest again in another serial before I can get any resolution.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Gitte TotallyBookedBlog
description

TB REVIEWS – UNRAVELED, COME, THE DEVIL IN ME & KICK from THE BEND ANTHOLOGY

Review for UNRAVLED BY K BROMBERG – 4 Stars

'I should have never looked up.’

Kristy brings suspenseful intrigue, passion and dark repressed and hidden secrets to light in UnRaveled. As a reader you’ll be pushed to the edge of your comfort zone by the events unfolding, as you feel overcome by conflicting emotions. The sexual discovery in Lilly’s story may push your boundaries, yet the brilliant writing makes it enticin
Michelle
Apr 10, 2014 rated it it was amazing
ARC gifted by author in exchange of an honest review
**Thank you Ms. Torre for the ARC of STILL <3**

☆ ☆ ☆☆ 4.5 STILL STARS ☆ ☆ ☆☆

STILL_1

STILL by Alessandra Torre is a steamy, sexy prelude novella in the BEND Anthology about two strangers while on vacation in the Bahamas had one passion filled night. When one steamy night leaves you begging more, do you take a chance and LET GO?

Six girlfriends on vacation in the Bahamas for a Bachelorette Party ready for a fun filled weekend..For 32 year old Riley
❤️ Diana ❤️
Apr 29, 2014 rated it really liked it
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

8 hot stories by 8 amazing authors!! Don't miss out. Pre~Order Now!!

Preorder Bend here:
Amazon: http://amzn.to/1hPxFla
Kobo: http://bit.ly/1ixJW36
iBooks: http://bit.ly/1mNSjYr

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

We will be Buddy Reading the entire anthology in CD Canaries starting May 5, 2014!! Join us HERE
Nikki Sex
May 08, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Great erotic collection on sale for 99 cents. Buy it while it's cheap! What a good deal!
Lucinda - I JUST LOVE TO READ

The Devil in Me (Seven Devils #1)- by K.I. Lynn - 4.5 stars

Worth (Bend Anthology)- by Shay Savage - 4.5 stars

These Men (Bend Anthology)- by Andrea Smith - 4 stars

Still - by Alessandra Torre - 4 stars

Overall rating - 4 STARS.
crίѕтίŋα•●♥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ♥●•

May 05, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2014-release

It's LIVE!!!

Can't wait to start it! Love all these covers <3

And it's only $.99 until May 11th!
Val ⚓️ Shameless Non-Snowflake ⚓️
4 Collective Stars

This was a really solid anthology, probably one of the best I have ever read. And for those of us who snagged it for .99 cents - before some douche flagged it on amazon and it got pulled at the time of this review - an EROTIC novella collection (really?) - it was not only good quality, but a total bargain as well.

I bought it for Worth and Kick (which were both awesome), but I also really ended up enjoying These Men and Unraveled as well.

The remaining novellas were also super d
Eva LeNoir
May 06, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Exquisite. That is the first word that pops into my mind when I think of this Anthology. There is so much talent gathered here that I almost feel sorry for other anthologies. Reading author that I've loved in the past fortified my respect for them (Cd Reiss, K. Bromberg, JA Huss, KI Lynn and Alessandra Torre) and discovering new talents (Andrea Smith, Ella James and Shay Savage) was exhilarating. One thing is for sure...well, maybe two...I cannot wait for the follow-up stories to come out and I ...more
Spoiler Whore-Momoa
May 05, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: allesandra-torre
When an author gots it, she GOTS it.

Alessandra has become one of my go to, new favorite authors. I absolutely love the way she writes and the way she can tell a story. She makes her words flow easily, there's no subliminal messages; what you read is what you get.

*side note* She writes THE best scenes where a man masturbates while eyeing his prey.
Kara
May 01, 2014 rated it really liked it
I read most of these stories... I love all the authors.
The idea of short stories in one book to read authors you may not normally read-pretty dang cool.

COME has my heart.
Red & Wolfe has my desire.
The Devil in me has my sexy parts tingling.
Book not for sale ANYWHERE 7 49 Jul 30, 2014 08:22PM
C.D.'s Canaries: Bend Anthology Teasers!! 93 57 May 14, 2014 06:42PM
C.D.'s Canaries: Still BR 5/13/14 103 52 May 14, 2014 06:21PM
Goodreads Librari...: Wrong Author Linked to GR Anthology 4 42 Mar 21, 2014 06:32AM

• Unbreakable
  • Joey (Bossy Brothers, #2)
  • Jesse (Bossy Brothers, #1)
  • Quintessentially Q (Monsters in the Dark, #2)
  • UnRaveled
  • The Dirty Ones
  • Survival of the Richest (The Trust Fund Duet, #1)
  • Sweet Cheeks
  • Winning Hollywood's Goodest Girl (Hollywood, #2)
  • Hot for Teacher
  • Talen
  • Luffs (Transcendence, #1.5)
  • Commodity
  • What Wendy Wants
  • Stripped (Stripped, #1)
  • Trashed (Stripped, #2)
  • Mr. Beautiful (Up in the Air, #4)
  • Broken (Omega's Destruction #1)
K.I. Lynn is the USA Today Bestselling Author from The Bend Anthology, Amazon Bestseller Becoming Mrs. Lockwood, and the Amazon Bestselling Series, Breach. She spent her life in the arts, everything from music to painting and ceramics, then to writing. Characters have always run around in her head, acting out their stories, but it wasn't until later in life she would put them to pen. It would turn ...more

News & Interviews

“What is wrong with me? How can I find pleasure from this man who is holding me against my will? What kind of sick, fucked up person am I? How can I even remotely be turned on?” 5 likes
“Meaning,” he growls, “that if I have you, you will be mine. You will not return to life as you know it. You will not flirt with men around the water cooler at work. You will bend for me, spread for me, allow me to have every inch of your surface, all while screaming my name and shuddering into my heart. That is what I mean.” 5 likes