Start by marking “Thinking, Fast and Slow by Daniel Kahneman (30 Minute Expert Summary)” as Want to Read:
Thinking, Fast and Slow by Daniel Kahneman (30 Minute Expert Summary)

Thinking, Fast and Slow by Daniel Kahneman (30 Minute Expert Summary)

Decisions: You make hundreds every day, but do you really know how they are made? When can you trust fast, intuitive judgment, and when is it biased? How can you transform your thinking to help avoid overconfidence and become a better decision maker?

Thinking, Fast and Slow ...in 30 Minutes is the essential guide to quickly understanding the fundamental components of decisi
Published December 19th 2012 by Garamond Press

To ask other readers questions about Thinking, Fast and Slow by Daniel Kahneman, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Thinking, Fast and Slow by Daniel Kahneman

Start your review of Thinking, Fast and Slow by Daniel Kahneman (30 Minute Expert Summary)
Izzy
Jul 18, 2020 rated it really liked it
This is a highly condensed summary of the classic book, covering the key points in a short and quick to read book. Understandably, this summary book does not take the time to fully explicate and flesh these points out - which could have been very useful in places.

Key takeaways for me:
• Decisions are far more intuitively influenced and biased than we realise. We do not automatically recognise the flaws in our own mind and thinking systems. Unconscious, automatic decisions far outnumber slow, int
Jerrald Hayes
Jul 28, 2015 rated it it was amazing
A great quick overview of one of the best and I think mot important books I've ever read. ...more
Vaas
Jul 31, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Мы спросили себя, как люди умудряются оценивать вероятность, не зная точно, что она из себя представляет. Мы заключили, что эта невозможная задача каким-то образом упрощается, и решили выяснить, как это происходит. Наш ответ был таков: при необходимости вычислить вероя тность люди оценивают нечто другое, однако считают, что оценили непосредственно вероятность. Система 1 часто исполняет этот маневр, сталкиваясь с трудным целевым вопросом, если легко находится ответ на более легкий эвристический в ...more
Kriz Jowie
Dec 20, 2020 rated it liked it
Quick and dirty summary of the book.
Kate
Nov 06, 2020 added it
what were my take aways again?
Jessica
Apr 10, 2015 rated it liked it
I really liked it and it had incredibly valuable information, however it was very mentally taxing to read. I spent HOURS on this book. Probably at least 6? And was only halfway done. So at this point I gave up and read a summary for the remaining chapters to enable me to pick and choose where to spend my time on the rest of the book. Again, REALLY liked it, but rating lower due to the sheer amount of time and effort it required.
Jdillon117
Jul 07, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Excellent. Should be required reading for everyone who works with people. I took my time with it but it was worth it. Great to have as a reference book since so many other writers draw on this research.
Alan Francis
May 07, 2015 rated it liked it
Good book on Behavioral economics.
Mark
Mar 05, 2013 rated it really liked it
Very important topic it seems from this summary. I am now interested in reading the full book.
Sopo
Sep 05, 2013
Saurabh Tiwari
May 04, 2020
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »

• The 5 Second Rule: Transform Your Life, Work, and Confidence with Everyday Courage
  • The Moment of Lift: How Empowering Women Changes the World
  • Keep Sharp: Build a Better Brain at Any Age
  • Reasons to Stay Alive
  • Machines Like Me
  • No Longer Human
  • Resumen Extendido De Enfocate: Trabajo Profundo (Deep Work) - Basado En El Libro De Cal Newport
  • Agent Running in the Field
  • Resumen Extendido De Mañanas Milagrosas (The Miracle Morning) - Basado En El Libro De Hal Elrod
  • How to Make People Like You in 90 Seconds or Less
  • Scrum Guide
  • Resumen Extendido De Mini Habitos (Mini Habits) - Basado En El Libro De Stephen Guise
  • Alice in Wonderland
  • The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes (Sherlock Holmes, #3)
  • How to Talk to Anyone: 92 Little Tricks for Big Success in Relationships
  • Demons
  • The Life We Bury (Joe Talbert, #1; Max Rupert, #1)
  • Resumen del libro Piense y hágase rico, de Napoleon Hill: La riqueza y la realización personal al alcance de la mano