Start by marking “Shadowed (Fated, #3)” as Want to Read:
Shadowed (Fated, #3)

Shadowed

(Fated #3)

Fate has won. The realms have been severed...but the fight’s still far from over.

It’s been three months since the devastating battle that closed the way through between this world and the demon realms but Evie’s still reeling from all she's lost.

When news reaches her that a group of Originals is on the prowl in LA and growing in numbers, Evie must decide whether to join t
Published March 31st 2013 by Amazon

To ask other readers questions about Shadowed, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Shadowed

Ferdy
Spoilers

A decent enough read. It could have done with a few more twists and turns though — it was all rather predictable.

-In the first half Evie was really melodramatic, cliched, and self-pitying. I know she thought Lucas was dead but instead of whining she could have been more proactive, and plotted revenge against all the bad guys. Instead she just whinged - I wanted more attitude and craziness.

-It was so obvious that Lucas was still alive. I don't know why so many YA books go down the route
Donna {Book Passion for Life}
4.5 Stars!

You all know how much of a fan I am of Sarah Alderson’s work because she continually knocks out fantastic and well written work and after reading Shadowed, I don’t think I could ever be disappointed with her work. It definitely lived up to every expectation I had.

In Shadowed we see Evie deal with the aftermath of the events from Fated and honestly, it’s not easy but once again, the world she lives in never stops and she soon has to team up with the remaining Rogue Hunters to stop more
Suzanne
Nov 17, 2012 rated it really liked it
Shelves: supernaturals
SPOILERS FOR BOOKS 1 AND 2

Shadowed, is the third and final series in the Fated series. And was I happy with it's conclusion? Well, mostly.

Shadowed begins a few weeks from when Severed ends. The portal is closed, but Lucas and Cyrus are dead. With both of these having been such awesome characters, part of me wondered where Sarah was going to go from here, how could she justify what she did, and another part of me had my suspicions of what may happen and I was hoping I was right.

Evie, is back in
Rashika (is tired)
Actual Rating 3.5 Stars
When I got a copy of Shadowed to review as part of the Shadowed blog tour(stop by on April 3rd), I was all over the place. I had been dying for the book since the ending to Severed so when I got my hands on the copy, ka boom.

Despite being so happy I was also scared.. what if things didn’t turn out the way I wanted them to? What if Lucas was really dead? I mean I didn’t believe he was but what if… I would have lost it. Besides I didn’t want the series to end, this was the f
Nic
Mar 16, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I cried at the end of Severed. I cried for about 10 minutes. Over the course of Fated and Severed I had become so connected to the characters that I was in utter shock at the ending. Shadowed could not come soon enough.

In Shadowed we pick up more or less where we left Evie, devastated and looking for revenge. If you've read the first two books in the series you'll know that in the Fated world, nothing stays the same for very long and the true is the same of Shadowed. From word go, we are flung b
Liliebook
Nov 30, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: fav-author
I loved the other books of this series and this one was a big hit too. I totally loved it. It was a quick read, which kept me awake late at night as I couldn't stop reading. It was fast-paced and even if some events are a bit predictable I loved it nonetheless. I don't know if there will be a fourth book, there might be one, but maybe not. The ending is quite open, and even if I don't really like those kind of endings, this one feels right and I loved it. Some threads are not solved yet, but it ...more
After the killer ending to Severed I have been waiting months to get my hands on the final instalment to Sarah Alderson's Fated series. I couldn't wait to read Shadowed and find out for sure what really happened to all of my favourite characters, I honestly didn't have a clue what to expect from this book and I was kind of scared to read it in case I didn't like the way things turned out. It's actually going to be really difficult to write this review because I can't say too much about what happ ...more
Ariel
Aug 10, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: yummy-must-reads
Sarah creates a world where Demons run free and Shadow Warriors are born to kill them (a lot like Shadow Hunters in The Mortal Instruments series by Cassandra Clare) Evie is part of an old prophecy that she believes she followed through on, but when more Demons appear and things are turned awry nothing is what it seems. Enemies and friends will have to unite in this one epic battle against good versus evil. Which one will prevail? Read the series to find out! ;)

After reading the horrible cliffha
Lauren
Apr 19, 2013 rated it liked it

Shadowed is the third book in Sarah Alderson's Fated series. While I enjoyed Fated and Severed, the first two books in this series, I was stressed out for the majority of the time I read Shadowed, and as a result it was just not a fun book for me at all. For the first half of the story I was worried whether certain characters were still alive, and then for the rest I was worried whether two people would ever reconnect. Also during that time a potential love triangle was plaguing me like
Victoria-Rose
May 01, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: read-in-2013
Emily
Mar 06, 2013 rated it really liked it
I really liked this series and am a huge fan of Sarah Alderson. I've read all of her books.
It didn't take me long to read this book because I couldn't put it down. I really wanted to know what happened to Evie and Lucas.
The only reason why I didn't give it 5 stars was because I felt there were some questions that were left unanswered. For example, what happens to Cyrus. Does he ever fall in love? What happens to Vero and Ash? Do they still fight or do they give it up? And the big question I ha
CatchTheseWords
Feb 21, 2013 rated it it was amazing
At first I thought there was going to be a completely different ending to what I wanted...but I wasn't disappointed!! This book was awesome, just go and read it now.

Also, the thing I loved was that although the ending was really satisfying the story still isn't over. It's resolved to some extent but there is still so much left to happen. Usually this would be an issue for me because there's normally still a lot of questions left unanswered but it wasn't like that. It was more as though one story
Jennie
Feb 18, 2015 rated it liked it
Oh yet another book series left with a wide open ending. Yes, you tied up one part of a rather obvious ending (I'm really starting to hate obvious love triangles) but even though it ended, it kind of doesn't. Kind of thought there would be more of a resolution to this series. Instead, I feel like she has just tacked a sheet over a hole in the wall to hide the obvious fact that its not finished. We all know its still there....Wait, that's kind of what happened, minus the sheet....
Amy Thompson
Jan 10, 2013 rated it really liked it
Is this series over? I hope not. This is a really quick, fun read and I always enjoy reading about all the different characters. Evie has really grown since book 1 and the different points of view really add to the storyline. I hope there are more books to come, but if not I will surely miss the series!
Nadine
Apr 07, 2013 rated it it was amazing
It was a nice finish but some of my questions were'nt answered.
Yes, Evie and Lucas were fated, why? And what does the sun, light and giver mean in the prophecy. It was not elaborated or it was just me. Sorry. Anyway it was a nice series after all. And i would surely read it if there is another series that comes after this one :))
Sandra
Jan 15, 2016 rated it it was ok
2.5 stars. It was still enjoyable but I was annoyed that for 97% of the book we didn't have Evie & Lucas together (seriously Lucas & Evie don't interact AT ALL until the last chapter). For most of the book Evie thinks Lucas is dead so she is missing him and Cyrus (who is a completely different and now likable character) being all supportive and boyfriend like. It was weird.
Tia
Jan 13, 2014 rated it really liked it
The author really fucked with my head. To got from Cyrus and Lucas dying to them both being alive, what a twisted bitch you are to do that to me! *waves fist* I loved it. When is the next one coming out?
Francesca
Dec 30, 2012 rated it really liked it
4.7 to the book and a solid 5 to the whole series. I adore Sarah Alderson stories; fast paced with excellenet characters and plots and they always leave me feeling I want to hear more about all the characters.
Jenny
Nov 18, 2012 rated it really liked it
Shelves: e-books, owned-books
This is more a 4.5 star rating. The only reason it doesn't get a 5 is because Sarah messed with my emotions so much in this book. I love you for it and at the same time I hate you!
Great ending to the Fated series.
Ziva
Mar 29, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Well damn. It's been very long since a character in a book made me want to throw the book across the room (in this case there were two). So this was quite nerve-wracking and refreshing.

All in all, it was a great ending to a series.
Leigh Ann
May 19, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I really hope theres more, this series is amazing. I used to think it didn't match up to the tempo of the Lila series but I just LOVE this series now!!
Rita
Feb 06, 2013 rated it really liked it
I was so happy with the ending!!!!!
Emma
Jun 22, 2015 rated it it was amazing
The book was amazing, you couldn't even guess what was happening I found it impossible to stop reading I wanted to know what happened!
Andrea Dillon
Jun 10, 2013 rated it really liked it
As always I want more but I'm happy with this. Great story.
Doreen
May 28, 2013 rated it liked it
errr... one would have thought everything has ended at the second book... but...
is there going to be a fourth book?
Charlotte
Sep 29, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites, kindle
Brilliant
Angyy
May 03, 2013 added it
I'm not gonna read this. I skipped through the book and I can't take another love triangle right now.
Alys
Dec 15, 2012 rated it really liked it
FEELS
Larissa Muller
Feb 02, 2016
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 next »
  • Hunted (The Guardian Legacy, #2)
  • The Fallen Prince (Keepers of Life, #2)
  • Carpe Demon (Carus, #3)
  • Encore (Amplified #2)
  • Shifting Loyalties (Hayle Coven #17)
  • Just My Luck (Shamrock Falls, #3)
  • Who Needs Magic? (Magic, #2)
  • Powerless (Bird of Stone, #3)
  • Fall From Grace (Battle for Souls, #2)
  • Healing Luke
  • Beautiful Sins: The Divide (The Thaneaddus Chronicles, #4)
  • Indigo Awakening (The Hunted, #1)
  • The Four Horsemen (Light, #2)
  • Avowed (Preordained, #3)
  • Dark Wings (The Never Dark, #1)
  • Love Unbound
  • Captured in Crystal
  • Fire (Elemental, #4)
Having spent most of her life in London, Sarah quit her job in the non profit sector in 2009 and took off on a round the world trip with her husband and princess-obsessed daughter on a mission to find a new place to call home. After several months in India, Singapore, Australia and the US, they settled in Bali where they lived for five years.

She finished her first novel, Hunting Lila (winner of th

Fated (3 books)
  • Fated (Fated, #1)
  • Severed (Fated, #2)
“Cyrus had once claimed that revenge was what made the world go round. Back then Evie had argued with him that it was love. But now she knew better.” 7 likes