Start by marking “Reflection Point (Eternity Springs, #6)” as Want to Read:
Reflection Point (Eternity Springs, #6)

Reflection Point

(Eternity Springs #6)

In beloved author Emily March’s new novel about a special place and its remarkable residents, a woman betrayed by life discovers the healing power of love in Eternity Springs.

Savannah Moore arrives in Eternity Springs alone, determined to put her troubled past behind her. Her handcrafted-soap shop fits right in with the magic of this warm and welcoming community—but the
Published March 26th 2013 by Ballantine Books (first published January 1st 2013)

To ask other readers questions about Reflection Point, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Reflection Point

Cheri
Aug 22, 2018 rated it really liked it
Very enjoyable series...
Linda Smatzny
Aug 31, 2017 rated it really liked it
This is the story of Sheriff Zach Turner and Savannah Moore. Savannah is newly arrived in Eternity Springs and has opened a shop featuring soaps etc. She is afraid of making friends and certainly wary of Zach because of her past in Georgia. The book was a quick easy read.
Issa
Putting this in spoiler brackets because it's basically a rant, a minority opinion on this story, which I despised, especially Zach. This is my second book by this author and it's become clear her work is just not my style.

(view spoiler)
Kris Hasenfratz Ten-Eyck
Feb 19, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: first-read, romance
Received a preview copy in the mail yesterday, and stayed up WAY too late reading last night. A welcome addition to Eternity Springs, Reflection Point brings all the warmth and good feelings that the earlier books in this series introduced.

I literally had problems putting this book down - I wanted to read it all in one big gulp. This is the story of Zach Turner, the sheriff in Eternity Springs and newcomer Savannah Sofia Moore. Their story is touching, with twists I didn't expect, but very much
Natalie
Apr 04, 2013 rated it it was amazing
As with all of Emily March's books in her series about "Eternity Springs",I can't say enough good things!The only thing I don't like is that I don't think she writes as fast as I like to read.So she is one of my favorite authors,and I'm looking forward to the next book!
Brandy
Feb 03, 2019 rated it really liked it
A fun, easy read with some twists that caught me by surprise!
Sharon Chance
May 22, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Emily March's Eternity Springs series is one of my favorite contemporary romance series, and it is always a delight when she has a new book out! "Reflection Point" is the latest book and I think it the best yet of the series!

I enjoy revisiting the small town of Eternity Springs, cuddled in the mountains of Colorado - I wish it was an actual town - I would pack up and move there right this very minute if I could! The residents of the beautiful town are so personable and warm and caring! Emily M
Tiffany Myers
Feb 28, 2013 rated it really liked it
Madison Warner Fairbanks
Feb 19, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: first-reads
Savannah Moore moved to Eternity Springs to open a business. A new start. The matchmakers in town point Savannah out to Sheriff Zack Turner and start making plans. But Zack knows about Savannah's past and he's going to keep an eye on her. But not for amorous purposes. Or is it?
Emily March has created a town that I'd like to visit. This sixth book in her series has more depth, more friendships, more angst, and a few surprises. And finally a sex scene that was definitely missing in all the previou
BJ
Feb 07, 2013 rated it really liked it
This book was a Good Read Giveaway win. I have already read all the others in this series and mostly liked them all. I was not sure about the 2 principals in this one at first. Savannah came to Eternity Springs with a lot of emotional baggage and rightly so, with her history. Zach moved a little too fast and then got mad when Savannah was not as quick to get to the same place. However, the way it worked out was satisfactory. I like this series as a whole, the setting and all the characters so fa ...more
Carol
Aug 18, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed this book. I did not realize it was part of a series, but it did not matter, there was enough detail to cover the important points, and not so many details to make it feel like I had missed something. I am going to go back and look for the earlier books in the series. If you enjoy Robyn Carr's Virgin River or Thunder Point series, I think you will enjoy this too.
Jenelle
Feb 16, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I thoroughly enjoyed this book! Emily March has done a wonderful job with the Angel's Rest series and this one was no different. I love seeing the old characters showing up and that their lives are growing and they are still happy. I like newcomers making friends with the old characters and the Patchwork Angels still at their matchmaking. It was... just wonderful! Thanks alot!
Rachel Brand
Zach was a bit too arrogant and alpha for my liking, but I loved Savannah's character arc (and her nephew!) and the rest of the story. I'm really starting to get attached to this town and this series. Off to request the next book from the library! 4.5*
Hannah
Jun 05, 2015 rated it it was amazing
initiating book hangover....begin now....

I didn't like Savannah at the beginning of the book but man she sure does change that. Zach, ummmm You can't go wrong with a grown up boy scout in uniform.

I just want to curl up and relive the book in my head.
Kelly
Feb 07, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: first-reads
Best book of the series for sure!
Chris
Dec 01, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: emily-march
THIS SUMMARY/REVIEW WAS COPIED FROM OTHER SOURCES AND IS USED ONLY AS A REMINDER OF WHAT THE BOOK WAS ABOUT FOR MY PERSONAL INTEREST. ANY PERSONAL NOTATIONS ARE FOR MY RECOLLECTION ONLY

(view spoiler)
Marcia
Mar 05, 2018 rated it really liked it
The Eternity Springs series is about second (and sometimes third or fourth) chances; healing wounded hearts and spirits. Savannah Moore had a very difficult young life, saved only by being sent to live with her grandmother. When her grandmother got ill, her new neighbor, Francine helped her grandmother and her Kyle a policeman started dating Savannah. Innocent as she was, she did not know that Francine and Kyle were setting her to take the fall for their drug dealing business. After 6 years in p ...more
Carolyn's
Aug 18, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This novel by Emily March contains at least two excerpts that are so perfect to today's times.

blaming others for the bad things that happen to you empowers the victim mentality, which damages vital parts of your life—ambitions, achievements, and the big one, relationships. From this day forward, you must seize control of that energy. Resolve to stop the blame game and take responsibility for your life. Try it for just one day to begin with. The difference, you’ll discover, is really remarkable.
Margo
Feb 10, 2018 rated it really liked it
Sheriff Zach Turner finds out the new Georgia peach that has opened a business in Eternity Springs is not what she seems and he should stay far away from her. The Georgia peach, Savannah, tries hard to stay away from Zach. She doesn't trust any lawmen. Unfortunately they are both really attracted to each other. However Savannah's inability to trust precludes the relationship moving forward. And Savannah's past comes back to haunt them both. As well, Zach has a few secrets he needs to face about ...more
June
Jun 06, 2018 rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: Eternity Springs fans
Shelves: adult, victim, police, romance
I enjoyed the reinventing of Savannah. From victim of a bad cop to successful businesswoman. I did not totally buy into her victimhood for relationships, however, the ups and downs of her relationship rang true. Maybe more of a 3.5, because I am a sucker for a man who bends over backwards to make a relationship work.
Teri Griffis
Sep 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This story was as wonderful as all the others in the series but it left a "hanger" which I didn't like. Hopefully future books will correct that. Emily March is a storyteller up there with the best. Love, romance, danger, intrigue.........
Beth Lechman
Apr 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is one of the best in the Eternity Springs series. Emily March brings believable characters with problems that are some that people can face every day. Trust, Redemption, Love and Forgiveness. This one leaves you wanting more.
PJ
Mar 22, 2018 rated it really liked it
Savannah was wrongfully convicted of a drug charge and spent time in prison. She comes to Eternity Springs to begin a new life. She meets the Sheriff who she begins a relationship with and then her nephew comes to live with her. Her past comes back to haunt her at the end. Good book!
MsB
Apr 10, 2018 rated it it was ok
Shelves: audible
New narrator. Did not like.
Maureen Hubley
Sep 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This was another good find at a yard sale. A great story.
Misty (Reds Romance Reviews)
Nov 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Second chance romance at it's best, Reflection Point comes brimming with heart and emotion to stir up a case of the feels and awaken your emotions! Best in the series yet!
Sue Stewart
Jul 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved Zach and Savannah and every twist and turn. Such an outstanding series!!!!
Marianne
Mar 10, 2017 rated it really liked it
First time with this author. The story reminded me of Robyn Carr's Virgin River series.
Makes me nostalgic for a real town like Eternity Springs. This was a good story that kept my interest
Debbie Oxier
Feb 10, 2016 rated it really liked it
I am slowly working my way through this series. I love the diverse characters the author has created and have enjoyed revisiting them with each new book that I add to my collection. Case in point, Savannah, the heroine in this particular story. She spent six years in prison for a crime she didn't commit. Her family pretty much disowned her, leaving her to fend for herself. She's come to Eternity Springs looking to make a fresh start. So who does she run into right away? Sheriff Zach Turner. Sava ...more
Dawn
Savannah Moore is looking for a fresh start and thinks she has found it in Eternity Springs. But she doesn’t contemplate meeting Sheriff Zach Turner and making the worst first impression on him. Savannah has secrets that she doesn’t want others to know as well as trust issues to boot but as the power of Eternity Springs works on her, she finds more than she was looking for. The question is will she be able to let go of her fears and trust in the one person who would move heaven and earth for he ...more
  • Can't Stop Believing (Harmony, #6)
  • The Long Way Home (Chesapeake Diaries, #6)
  • Currant Creek Valley (Hope's Crossing, #4)
  • Blue Skye (Woodland Village, #1)
  • Blood Vengeance (Bewitching Bedlam)
  • Once Upon a Highland Summer
  • A Time For Home (Snowberry Creek, #1)
  • Arresting Love (Wild R Farm, #2)
  • The Loner
  • Love Means... Endurance (Farm, #8)
Pseudonym(s): Geralyn Dawson

Emily March is the New York Times, Publishers Weekly, and USA Today bestselling author of over thirty novels, including the critically acclaimed Eternity Springs series. Publishers Weekly calls March a "master of delightful banter," and her heartwarming, emotionally charged stories have been named to Best of the Year lists by Publishers Weekly, Library Journal, and Roma

Eternity Springs (1 - 10 of 17 books)
  • A Callahan Carol
  • Angel's Rest (Eternity Springs, #1)
  • Hummingbird Lake (Eternity Springs, #2)
  • Heartache Falls (Eternity Springs, #3)
  • Lover's Leap (Eternity Springs, #4)
  • Nightingale Way (Eternity Springs, #5)
  • Miracle Road (Eternity Springs, #7)
  • Dreamweaver Trail (Eternity Springs, #8)
  • Teardrop Lane (Eternity Springs, #9)
  • Heartsong Cottage (Eternity Springs, #10)
“The day which we fear as our last is but the birthday of eternity.” 0 likes