Start by marking “This Girl (Slammed, #3)” as Want to Read:
This Girl (Slammed, #3)

This Girl (Slammed #3)

4.17  ·  Rating details ·  63,406 Ratings  ·  5,905 Reviews
There are two sides to every love story. Now hear Will’s.

Published April 30th 2013 by Atria Books

Aestas Book Blog
Oct 22, 2012 rated it it was amazing

THIS IS ME SHOUTING FROM THE ROOFTOPS !!!!!!
THIS. BOOK. IS. PHENOMENAL.
I'm laughing. I'm crying. I'm shaking.
It was perfect. Every single line was perfect.
Beautiful. Heartbreak. Breathtaking.
Unputdownable.
Pure. butterflying. gold.

6 HUGE STARS!!!

Books like this are the reason why I love reading.

Colleen Hoover has outdone herself. She managed to take a story that we love and retell it from the hero’s POV while still making every single word of it feel new, fresh and powerful.

Yes, technica
Debra
5+++++ BUTTERFLYING AMAZING STARS. ❤

COLLEEN.HOOVER.NEVER.DISAPPOINTS. And once again, she has proven this statement right. This Girl was the perfect final chapter to a magnificent series that will forever reside on my all time favorites shelf. This story was so beautifully written that I almost wanted to highlight the entire book. And well, reading the story from Will's POV surely provided a lot of *swoon* and *sigh* worthy moments...

But I'll go ahead and reveal it to you anyway...

This Girl i
Christy
 photo af255582-6253-40ab-9d61-244f7dcab714_zps3a78fd80.jpg

I love Slammed and Point of Retreat. Seriously loved them... but this, this was something else entirely. Love is not a strong enough word about how I feel about this book! Colleen Hoover’s writing is beautiful, magical, wonderful. This was essentially Slammed, from Will Cooper’s perspective, but it was so much more than that! Will and Lake are (view spoiler) and talking about the past... She is asking him questions and we are getting to see all of our favorite
Jess (the cozy reader)
Every time I read Colleen Hoover's books, I am left speechless, emotionally attached, and not wanting to let go. Will, Lake, and the rest of the of the gang in the Slammed Series have made permanent residency in my heart. So even though it was bittersweet to say goodbye, I couldn't be happier with how Colleen has ended Will and Lake's story. It left me with, forgive the pun, "butterflies" and happy tears.

I can never get enough of Will Cooper, and reading this book has only made me fall even hard
Dd
Jun 10, 2013 rated it really liked it

This review is very long
So long, in fact, that your attention span
May be stretched to its very limits
But that’s okay.

This Girl

This couple

And their Love Story....

....took my breath away!!!

----------------------------------------------------------

Hello Readers,

So what do I tell you about this book?

Well, let me start with a story....

A girl once moved into a new town, far, far away from where she used to live.Along with her were her mother and her little brother.

This girl was tough.Resilient.Tho
Rosalinda *KRASNORADA*

STARS REALISTIC SO NOT AND BACKWARDS, LOVELY, SWEET FOUR

Yes, I am talking backwards, I know, I ROCK! LOL

Ok, I wanted to write a nice and sweet and romantic review but you guys already did that, you guys even wrote slam, how can you be so AWESOME??? What can I do now??? Ok, I am not gonna write slam, I seriously don’t want to show my super talents haha.

I loved this book, yes, I did so why am I not giving it 5 stars? Simple, you just need to keep reading my review to find out.

Yeah...
This girl.
My
Rose
There's a part of me that debated writing a review for this book at all considering the majority of this is just rehashed material from the first book with little new offerings. How do you write a review on a book in which the majority just copy/pasted material with some reworkings from a different perspective character of another novel? It's one thing if maybe it was a novella telling some slightly different perspective points but still offering new insights, or if it were a short story capturi ...more
littlebookbosomed bookreview
Sep 04, 2012 rated it it was amazing
What did you think?

Was that even a question??!!!!?!!?!?!!?!?!!?!?!!! I know this book gonna rock the world! Especially my life.

My reactions when i saw 'SLAMMED, #3'

description

My completely absurd reactions to those who hate SLAMMED or gonna give shit to Slammed #3

description

I bet all of you wanna avoid the last gif

11/7/2012

The synopsis is gone O: I wanted this 3rd book to be a continuation of their sweet relationship

27th March 2013

THE COVER! BUTTERFLYING SEXY

description

Been waiting this book for ages!

FINALLY FINISHED RE
Tough Critic Book Reviews
Aug 31, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2013
Hi, my name is Mollie and I'm a objectum-sexual...

Object·o·phil·ia
Noun
1. Pronounced emotional and often romantic desire towards developing significant relationships with particular inanimate objects. Those individuals with this expressed preference may feel strong feelings of arousal, attraction, love, and commitment to certain items or structures of their fixation.

2. Belief that objects have souls, intelligence, feelings, and are able to communicate.

My objectphilic nature towards This Girl stem
Sharon ∞❥ is an emotional book junkie ❥∞
4.5 ★'s

This girl got schooled by a boy who wasn't thirty kinds of mean.

This boy fell hard for this beautiful girl, Holy hell, this girl who's not a dream anymore.

This boy and this girl get to have their final piece of the puzzle.

★ ~ ☆ ~ ★ ~ ☆ ~ ★ ~ ☆ ~ ★ ~ ☆ ~ ★ ~ ☆ ~ ★ ~ ☆

My Will

My Sweet:

The retelling of the story, mostly from Slammed, from Will's POV.

My Suck:

The retelling of the story that you already know.

My Sweet:

Going through all the emotional drama again but hearing all
Rachel Reads Ravenously
4 Sweet stars!

“I want to be your soulmate, even if I don't believe in them.”

Short review this time. This Girl begins with Lake and Will on their honeymoon.

photo thisgirlhm.png

Lake and Will are taking a, um, breather, and Will begins to tell Lake the story of how he met her. Before long it turns into his perspective of their entire story.

It's been so damn long since I first read Slammed, it was one of the first new adult type books I had ever read and there's a reason it's a classic. So reading this book wa
Ash Wednesday
Nov 26, 2012 rated it liked it
Recommends it for: fans of Will and Layken's story
3 STARS

We're born into the world
As just one small piece to the puzzle
That makes up an entire life.
It's up to us throughout our years,
to find all the pieces that fit.
The pieces that connect who we are
To who we were
To who we'll one day be.

No snazzy gifs or pictures, I feel bad enough writing this.

Before I get pitchforked and stoned to death I have to explain my love and faith in Colleen Hoover. I LOVE this woman. If you've read her blog posts, her books, her poetry, how can you not?! Seriously
Renee
Oct 22, 2012 rated it it was amazing
MY REVIEW IN THE FORM OF A SLAM ~ THIS GIRL
_______________________________________

description

I read a book last year,

A book about love

It was heartbreakingly, beautifully, butterflyingly above and beyond

When I read I got schooled, I was completely floored

I’d never heard anything like it before

I wanted more

In Slammed she felt rejected

But by Point of Retreat it was beyond what I expected

I could have sworn that was the end of the score

Until this girl Colleen Hoover decided to write some more

It made
Monisha
And that’s how it’s done folks!

A masterpiece!

[image error]

The book was so perfect that it broke the star scale here.

BUT then...
Then THIS BOOK
Holy Hell, THIS BOOK ...

“If I took every romantic poem, every book, every song, and every movie I've ever read, heard or seen and extracted the breathtaking moments, somehow bottling them up, they would pale in comparison to this moment.

This moment is incomparable.”

*singing loudly and very poorly*
"I'M SOOOOO EXCITED AND I JUST CAN'T HIDE IT!!!!!!!"

I don’t
Anna
Jan 02, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Recommended to Anna by: Lisa Jayne
A MILLION BUTTERFLYING STARS!!! I NEED MORE STARS !!!!!!!

Words cannot express how much I loved this book !!! Wills point of view was so captivating. How the story went back and forth from present to past. It was the best walk down memory lane.

The book opens up with The Honeymoon ❤ so from the get go I was in Swoon City.

" Sometimes two people need to fall apart to realize how much they need to fall back together."

" What was it like the first time you saw me ? " she asks. " What was it about me
Rimsha Salam
Check out my blogs for more reviews and book stuff: http://ramblingsofabookworm3.blogspot...

Another book !!!

More Lake

More Will !!!!

No Retreat !!!
Farah *Professor Dean's Beauty*
Dec 22, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites

This Book is BEYOND Amazing!
It warmed my SOUL…
It brought Tears to my eyes….
Even as I look at these beautiful quotes from this book, it brings out emotions which no book has ever brought out for me.

Its not often that we come across love stories which touch us in such a way that it will Forever be engraved in our minds and hearts and this is without a doubt one of them...

Angela
I have mixed feeling about this. It's not quite what I expected it to be. I found it much too similar to Slammed. There was nothing exciting, because I already knew what's coming up. As much as I loved Slammed, This Girl was just boring. I actually skimmed some parts because it's too repetitive. Where is the new material??
Angela
Sep 20, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I needed this book. I needed to get back to will and lake. I really needed to get back to will. This was seriously the most perfect time for me to read this. And those last few chapters.... Perfect.
Annie Brewer
Blurb from Amazon.....

There are two sides to every love story. Now hear Will’s.
Colleen Hoover’s New York Times bestselling Slammed series has brought countless readers to their knees with a whirlwind of love, passion, and heartache. Layken and Will’s love has managed to withstand the toughest of circumstances and the young lovers, now married, are beginning to feel safe and secure in their union. As much as Layken relishes their new life together, she finds herself wanting to know everything the
Vikki ~ *squee* lite ~
Sep 08, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: coming-soon

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

It's hard to even know what to write about this book. I loved it. I loved every single page, every single word.

This Girl is so much more than just Slammed from Will's perspective. While I loved reliving some of my most cherished scenes through Will's eyes, I think I loved the "new" stuff even more. It really seemed to fill in all the blanks, even some "blanks" that I didn't realize were there. We got to see some of what Will went through before he met Lake, how he fell in love with her, and mu
Jiana
Mar 27, 2017 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition

Okay, look. Colleen Hoover is one of my all-time favorite authors. Four of her books are on my favorites shelf and I've never rated a book of hers below 4 stars before I read Point of Retreat in December 2016. Point of Retreat, book 2 in the Slammed trilogy, was a 2 star read. Look like this book has joined it, too. However, I did really enjoy book 1, Slammed, which I read around a year and a half ago. Probably if I had read it now, I wouldn't enjoy it as much.

“You, baby girl. You’re m
Jenny - TotallybookedBlog
Sep 13, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Check totallybooked for a teaser from THIS GIRL and a chance to win an Ebook copy and a signed Paperback Copy of This Girl

Our thoughts by Jenny & Gitte

This is a review with a difference so we hope you’ll bear with us.

We were going to discuss the contents of this book but scrapped that idea because…well, it’s Colleen Hoover so you know it’s well written. Most of you already know Will and Layken and all the other characters from the Slammed Series (if
Karen
Aug 20, 2012 rated it it was amazing
★★★★★5 Million Stars!!!! ★★★★★
I don't quite know how to express the depth of my love for this book...and this series...and Will-freaking-Cooper!!!!!

SENSATIONAL!!!!
No words I can come up with can fully express how much I loved this book and this series. Colleen Hoover has created a beautiful story with Will and Layken and told it so effortlessly. It will forever hold a place in my most favorite books EVER!!!!!

Before you read further...if you haven't read Slammed or Point of Retreat, stop and GO
Lucia
Aug 20, 2012 rated it really liked it

After fabulous Slammed and Point of Retreat this was a must read for me! I was looking forward to spending some more time with Will, Layken and their family and I got exactly what I had expected. I laughed, I cried, I swooned. This Girl was superb conclusion to this amazing series and I loved it all!
My Will and Lake:

SPOILER-FREE REVIEW
I am going to be short and sweet. There are no words to describe how perfect Will's and Lake's story is. You just have to experience it yourself. All those amazing
Linda ❤️ SassyClassyNasty
THERE AREN’T ENOUGH STARS FOR THIS BOOK!!!

Colleen Hoover is a LITERARY GENIUS!

description

This Girl is Slammed && Point of Retreat in Will Cooper’s point of view. OHmahGAWD right?????

So let me say, I was expecting a play-by-play of Slammed/PoR – just in Will’s POV. PLEASANTLY SURPRISED that it wasn’t!!!! Will had his own story, and added his own flair to their lives and how he endured certain situations. Will and Lake have become one of my MOST FAVORITE literary couples. Anyways – long and b
Clau R.
This book was butterflying beautiful. So much feels with the epilogue <3. I loved it, and Will's final piece made me cry, it was really touching and the perfect ending for the series. Really, these are books that give you lessons of life and that teach you that you have TO LIVE. I'll never forget the things that make this series special, such as:

- The Sweet and Suck of the day.
- The Butterfly curse word.
- Carving Pumpkins.
- Julia's stars.

And that doesn't cover it. I fully recommend this serie
 ♥  Barb ♥
~~~~~5*I BUTTERFLY YOU* Stars~~~~~

I met a girl.
A beautiful girl
And I fell for her.

Hand heart photo: heart in hand HEART-23.jpg

The final chapter of Will and Lake. I LOVED "This Girl" so, so much! Will was absofreakinglutely PERFECT, AMAZING, WONDERFUL, SWEET, LOYAL, AWESOME, FABULOUS, KIND, PROTECTIVE, and LOVING...I could go on and on...I'm in CRUSH :)
My sweet: reading this book *sigh*
My suck: the book series is over *sigh*

“I got schooled this year
a
boy.

A boy that I'm seriously, deeply, madly, incredibly, and undeniably in love with.
An
Laz
Jul 03, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: romantics
Wow. Holy shit. This was all kinds of perfection. It was a heart-stopping read. I loved the bejebus out of it.

I just can't stomach that there are people out there who might never find someone who makes them feel like Will makes Layken feel and vice versa. It should be considered a crime not to have someone to love and have them love you back so intensely. Luckily, I'm one of those people who've already found their love of their life and I really can confirm that this kind love is not only found
YA Buddy Readers'...: This Girl by Colleen Hoover - Restarting August 20th 2016 11 25 Jul 31, 2016 06:36AM
Demand live because I'm a separate 1 26 Mar 09, 2015 12:46AM
HIS POV- Repetitive? 47 582 Oct 11, 2014 03:38PM
Gabriel's Inferno...: May Challenge - This Girl 19 83 Jul 14, 2013 06:50AM
This girl nook lendme?? 8 91 Jun 06, 2013 09:37AM
Crazy for Young A...: This Girl (Slammed #3) by Colleen Hoover → Start Date: April 30, 2013 39 54 May 08, 2013 08:32AM
  • Flat-Out Matt (Flat-Out Love, #1.5)
  • Thief (Love Me with Lies, #3)
  • Light in the Shadows (Find You in the Dark, #2)
  • Crush (Crash, #3)
  • Reckless (Thoughtless, #3)
  • One Tiny Lie (Ten Tiny Breaths, #2)
  • Here Without You (Between the Lines, #4)
  • Second Chance Boyfriend (One Week Girlfriend, #2)
  • The Forever of Ella and Micha (The Secret, #2)
  • Shooting Scars (The Artists Trilogy, #2)
  • Finding Chase (Chasing Nikki, #2)
  • Forever Too Far (Rosemary Beach, #3; Too Far, #3)
  • Epilogue (The Dark Duet, #3)
  • Out of Breath (Breathing, #3)
  • Façade (Games, #2)
  • Awaken (Spiral of Bliss, #3)
  • The Education of Caroline (The Education of..., #2)
  • Sempre (Sempre, #1)
I write because I need to.
I review because I want to.
I pay taxes because I have to.

If you want to follow me, my username is @colleenhoover pretty much everywhere except my email, which is colleenhooverbooks@gmail.com

Founder of www.thebookwormbox.com

More about Colleen Hoover...

Slammed (3 books)
  • Slammed (Slammed, #1)
  • Point of Retreat (Slammed, #2)

Romance Deals

• Wynn in Doubt
  • Until Harry
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Lethal Consequences (Aegis Security, #2)
  • Things I Should Have Known
    $9.99 $2.99
  • Waiting for the One
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Bombshell (Hollywood A-List, #1)
    $3.99 $2.00
  • Guardians Of Stone (Relic Seekers, #1)
    $4.49 $1.99
  • All the Secrets We Keep (Quarry Road, #2)
  • Queens of Geek
    $7.80 $2.99
  • Consumed by Fire (Fire, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Off the Record (Record, #1)
  • The Lovely Reckless
    $7.80 $2.99
  • Never Kiss a Rake (Scandal at the House of Russell, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Enslaved by the Ocean (Criminals of the Ocean, #1)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Plain Perfect (A Daughters of the Promise Novel)
  • Love Fortunes and Other Disasters
    $7.09 $2.99
  • On the Record (Record, #2)
  • Crash (Crash, #1)
  • The Journey Home
    $3.99 $0.99
  • True to the Highlander (Loch Moigh #1)
    $4.99 $2.00
  • Losing Control (Kerr Chronicles, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The CEO Buys In (Wager of Hearts, #1)
  • Love, Lies & Spies
  • Faking It
    $3.99 $1.99
  • 'Til the End of Time: A Loveswept Contemporary Classic Romance (Sedikhan)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • Where Darkness Lies (Criminals of the Ocean, #2)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Good Girl (Love Unexpectedly, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Immortally Yours (Argeneau #26)
    $6.99 $1.99
  • The Immortal Collection
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Unspoken (The Vampire Diaries: The Salvation, # 2)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Golden Surrender (Viking #1)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Beautifully Forgotten (Beautifully Damaged, #2)
  • Been Here All Along
    $7.09 $2.99
  • Blue Lines (Assassins, #5)
  • Honor Bound
  • The Way to Game the Walk of Shame
    $7.09 $2.99
  • The Governess of Highland Hall (Edwardian Brides, #1)
    $9.99 $1.99
  • One Pink Line
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Redemption (Penton Legacy, #1)
  • Promise Me
  • The Wedding Pearls
    $4.99 $2.00
  • For Every Solution, A Problem
  • Friction
    $4.99 $1.99
“You want to know my sweet?" I ask her.

She nods.

I kiss her on the forehead. "You. Always you.”
246 likes
“She deserves to be kissed by someone who loves her. Someone who spends every waking moment trying to do everything right by her. Someone who would rather die than see her hurt. She doesn't deserve to be kissed by anyone other than me.” 209 likes