Start by marking “Cursed (Demon Kissed, #2)” as Want to Read:
Cursed (Demon Kissed, #2)

Cursed

(Demon Kissed #2)

Ivy's on her way to kick ass and save Collin from the horrors of the Underworld. Along the way she discovers that the truth won't set her free. Deep-seated deception leads Ivy closer to her destiny. But, being queen of the demons is not the destiny she wants. Ivy will have to overcome lust, power, and love if she wants to survive.
Paperback, 1st Edition, 242 pages
Published August 27th 2011 by Laree Bailey Press

To ask other readers questions about Cursed, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Cursed

Start your review of Cursed (Demon Kissed, #2)
Kristin  Aragon
May 29, 2011 rated it it was amazing
Just incase you weren’t aware, Cursed is the second book in the Demon Kissed Series and I am 100% in love with it. The first book I reviewed on my blog was Demon Kissed…you can find it HERE if you haven’t already read the book.

Cursed begins a couple of weeks after Collin threw himself into the Underworld to save Ivy. This series will leave you wondering who to trust, what is good, and is anything pure evil. So, let’s talk about the characters for a minute…

Ivy – Ivy is the seventeen year-old gir
Linny
Jan 26, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
Review on Linny's Literature

Cursed, the second installment in the Demon Kissed series, did not disappoint. Like the first book, it was filled with action and thrill that didn't fizzle out like some books do after the first. Exciting things happened from the beginning to the end! Not only does the action continue full-force, but I also continue to adore the characters, especially Ivy.

Ivy's life does NOT get any easier, but she remains strong and does what she has to do to save herself and the peo
Rachael Grossi
May 26, 2011 rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed this book, I liked Demon Kissed more because I love the relationship between, Collin and Ivy and we don't get to see much of it since Collin is stuck in hell and Ivy is trying to find him but you get a sense of the deep love they feel for each other. I love all the interesting trials Ivy must overcome during her journey and the surprising events that take place involving Eric and Shannon. I hated the ending just because I didn't want it to end, its such a page turner moment, I c ...more
Amy
Oct 05, 2011 rated it really liked it
Downloaded this yesterday and finished last night. Couldn't stop reading it!!! I thought it was awesome. Ugh...how could you end it like that? And what is up with the dragon? I need number 3 ASAP!
Brie
Jul 02, 2011 rated it really liked it
Ivy. Strong, Heroic, Powerful, Constantly trying to do the right thing. Constantly being twarted. Every time she thinks shes taking a step in the right direction something unpredictable happens making her seemingly good deed into something catastrophic. But does she give up? Nope.

Collin. Freakin selfless. All he cares about is keeping Ivy away so she can be safe even though he is literally going through hell. Not to mention charming and (in my mind) hot:)

Eric. Holy crap Eric! He went from being
Heather
Sep 13, 2011 rated it really liked it
Cursed is the second installment in the Demon Kissed series and it was just good as the first. It opens up just a few days after Demon Kissed ended and Ivy is trying to come to terms with the deaths of her Mother and Collin. One thing she just cannot overcome is the feeling that Collin is still alive down in the pits of hell but she is also afraid of being wrong.

When a vision informs Ivy that Collin is indeed still alive she decides to form a mission to save him, even if it means that she will b
Lindsay
Jul 19, 2011 rated it really liked it
Holy ending Batman. I have read way too many books between the first and second demon kissed installment and it took me a bit to remember everything that took place in the first book, but it all came back and I remembered why I loved it so much. I missed Collin and wished somehow there would have been more interaction with him, but understand the storyline didn't really permit that. This book left me with SOOOOO many more questions than I can count, my brain was on fire last night after I finish ...more
Janell
May 24, 2011 rated it it was amazing
When I first got the book in the mail, I felt a little jipped because it wasn't near as thick as the first book and I loved the first book. It took me about a chapter to get into the book because I was really sick and turning the pages only to find out what happens next, not to enjoy the journey... But I got there, and found that I actually enjoyed this second book even more than the first. Ms. Ward's descriptive storytelling and captivating characters make for some very enjoyable reading.
Katie  Peace
May 17, 2011 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely loved this book! I think I liked the first one a little more but I still love this series and cant wait for the next one to come out! H.M. ward has a way of keeping me on my toe's and making me want to read more :)
Justina
Sep 30, 2011 rated it it was amazing
The second book was just as good if not better then the first. OMG!!!! I can't get enough. Ivy, the lead character is so fabulous, I love her. She is much stronger than she realizes and the way it ends is so amazing I can barely contain myself. I really need the next book, like, now!!!!!
Felicia
Jan 29, 2020 rated it did not like it
Still not good, lads.
Nadège Richards
Aug 27, 2011 rated it really liked it
Ivy Taylor is back to kicking Valefar butt and is doing better than ever. Only problem is, Collin is still trapped in the Underworld and Kreturus is still out to devour her unearthly powers. Mix that with betrayal, lust, and the ability to be the unluckiest person in the world and you’ve got one hell of a fight.

From the moment I read the first sentence of Demon Kissed, the first novel in this outstanding series, I was in love with Ivy Taylor. She’s strong and her endurance to keep going drives
Morgan
Nov 30, 2011 rated it liked it
Shelves: 3-stars, 4-stars

Cursed is the second novel in the Demon Kissed series by H.M. Ward.

The beginning of this novel was extremely repetitive. I’ve already read the first book in this series; I don’t need nor want the author to remind me of every single thing that happened. I don't mind a few recaps here and there, but I don't need to be retold every event. The first 30% of this novel was either repetitive or predictable. Yes, I learne
Melanie
May 30, 2011 rated it really liked it
In this sequel we find Ivy dealing with the aftermath of Collin's sacrifice and the revelations that unfolded in the lead up. She travels to the Martis headquarters in Rome with her bff Shannon so she can use their extensive library to research a way to gain access to Hell, kill Kreturus and free Collin all without fulfilling the prophecy. Will things turn out in Ivy's favour ? can she trust the people around her ? even though they think she is evil with her tainted blood and will they ever trus ...more
Tiffany
Aug 05, 2011 rated it really liked it
Cursed is an action packed sequel filled with demons,dragons and soul sucking kisses. This book is about the adventures Ivy goes through trying to save her soul mate Collin from the Underworld. Nothing is what it seems in Hell and friends may be enemies but Ivy keeps on going. Some shocking revelations happen in this book that explain some loose ends from the first story and you will not be disappointed. The author does spend a lot of time recapping the first book(about 30%)in case you forgot an ...more
Jackie
Dec 16, 2011 rated it really liked it
What a good ending! Was not expecting that.

The beginning of the book seemed like the author was recapping what happened in the last book, which annoyed me, it seems like i was wasting my time reading it.Though the middle the book was adventurous.

I wanna know what's with the deal with the Dragon???

Anyway, looking forward to read the next book. :3
Deathinvogue
Feb 24, 2012 rated it it was ok
I loved the first book in this series. i really liked the story and the characters.

And then I startet the second book Cursed. I really did not like it. For too long nothing happened and i had problems finishing it, I normally read a book in 1-2 days. This time it took me 5 days because i had to put it down again and again.

It was disappointing for me because i really liked the first book.
Stephany
Oct 05, 2011 rated it it was amazing
This second book in the Demon Kissed series was amazing. Fast paced for most of the book, and you get a better insight into some of the characters. I loved it, the end was a major cliff-hanger! Can't wait till #3!
Rita Torkelson
Oct 19, 2011 rated it really liked it
Wow. Just wow. Good thing the third one is due before theend of the year - I don't think I could wait much longer than that! Major cliff-hanger ending. The answer was right there, but I never saw it coming. Stayed up until almost 3am to finish it...Wow!
Elianne
Jun 11, 2011 rated it it was amazing
I loved the book i felt as though it was better than the first one. This book kept me guessing towards what was coming ahead. This book is the best i have read so far.
Honey35
Jun 26, 2011 rated it it was amazing
This book was a really good read and worth the wait
Maghon Thomas
Jul 05, 2011 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: young-adult, fantasy
LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT!!!! Dear God, how ya gunna leave me all cliff hanging! hahaha hurry I need the next one! :)
Holly
Jul 12, 2011 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Ugh.... It can't end like that! Can't wait to read the next book. Good thing its coming out soon!!
Jessica
Aug 15, 2011 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: nook
I can't believe the end and where this book stopped... makes it impossible to not read the third in the series!
Amber
Aug 31, 2011 rated it really liked it
Great book can't wait to read Torn
Rita
Oct 18, 2011 rated it it was amazing
At first is was slow. But it turned out totally different from what I expected. When I closed the book, I had one those I didn't see that coming looks. It was awesome.
Vanessa
Dec 23, 2011 rated it it was amazing
The story was full of angst and torture for Ivy's character. Can her life can be more complicated?..
Doris
Jan 11, 2012 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2012
I'm addicted to this series. I can't believe what a cliffhanger the ending had. Now I MUST go read book 3
Ivy
Nov 25, 2011 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorites
Oh no Ivy....this is sad, I can't believe the way this ends. I am so starting the next book NOW
Mackenzie Perez
Apr 07, 2018 rated it it was ok
I don't know its possible but Ivy got so much more annoying. So while Collin is literally getting tortured in Hell, she kind of just sits around for three months. She is so fricking annoying sometimes I had to set down the book. In the beginning of the book after she lands in Italy, there are tons of Martis around or whatever, and she gets pissed at her best friend because she didn't tell her. She gets SUPER mad at her. This is the best friend that literally broke the rules for her and if found ...more
« previous 1 3 next »

• Never Have I Ever (Reynolds Pack, #1)
  • Hard Cut (Men of the Woods, #1)
  • The Fallen Star (Fallen Star, #1)
  • The Underworld (Fallen Star, #2)
  • River Cast (The Tale of Lunarmorte, #2)
  • Scorched Skies (Fire Spirits, #2)
  • The Promise (Fallen Star, #4)
  • Moon Spell (The Tale of Lunarmorte, #1)
  • The Vision (Fallen Star, #3)
  • Borrowed Ember (Fire Spirits, #3)
  • Smokeless Fire (Fire Spirits, #1)
  • Blood Solstice (The Tale of Lunarmorte, #3)
  • Darkness, Kindled (Fire Spirits, #4)
  • Druid Vices and a Vodka (The Guild Codex: Spellbound, #6)
  • Wilder (The Renegades, #1)
  • Davy Harwood in Transition (The Immortal Prophecy, #2)
  • Davy Harwood (The Immortal Prophecy, #1)
  • Hatemates
H.M. Ward continues to reign as a NEW YORK TIMES bestselling author who surpassed more than 20 million books sold, placing her among the literary titans. Ward has been featured in articles in the NEW YORK TIMES, FORBES, and USA TODAY to name a few.

You can interact with this bestselling author at: www.facebook.com/AuthorHMWard. Text HMWARD to 24587 and get a text reminder on release & sale days.

Demon Kissed (7 books)
  • Demon Kissed (Demon Kissed, #1)
  • Torn (Demon Kissed, #3)
  • Satan's Stone (Demon Kissed, #4)
  • The 13th Prophecy (Demon Kissed, #5)
  • Assassin: Fall of the Golden Valefar (Demon Kissed, #6)
  • Untitled (Demon Kissed, #7)

News & Interviews

“There’s something eternal about love and once it starts, it doesn’t stop. There is no controlling it—love does what it wants when it wants.” 46 likes
“You can’t keep it no matter how much you beg. Dragons are not pets, Ivy.” He laughed.” 9 likes