Start by marking “The Walking Dead, Issue #15” as Want to Read:
The Walking Dead, Issue #15

The Walking Dead, Issue #15 (The Walking Dead #15)

4.39  ·  Rating details ·  530 Ratings  ·  23 Reviews
The epic tale of survival continues. Rick Grimes is on a mission. He's got a long road ahead of him and many obstacles in his way, but he's determined. There's a lot resting on his shoulders. He cannot fail. He must not fail. Too much depends on it.
Published December 2004 by Image Comics

To ask other readers questions about The Walking Dead, Issue #15, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Walking Dead, Issue #15

Booklover
Apr 14, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Everyone who likes zombie stories.
I know that Rick shot Julie so that she would not bite Tyreese or anyone else, but I wish that Tyreese had done it. I feel like he would get closure that way.

I do not like that he killed Chris. I can not blame Tyreese for being pissed off and upset, his daughter is dead and just came back as a zombie, but for him to kill Chris, I think it was a bit much.

Just like Hershel lost it when his children died, Tyreese has lost it now that Julie has died. I did not think that Tyreese would actually kil
Eslam Daoud
Jan 15, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: the-walking-dead
حقا لا أصدق ما أراه بعينى من وصول الرسوم الكاريكاترية إلى هذا المستوى
كم هى رائعة بما تحتوى من تفاصيل مذهلة تشعرك وكأنك داخل المشهد
بالإضافة أنه يروق لى أسلوب الحوار بين الأشخاص بشدة

قصة ذلك العمل تدور حول انتشار أحد الأوبئة التى جعلت البشر أشبه بالزومبى من آكلى لحوم البشر ويستعرض محاولات بعض الناجين البقاء على ظهر الأرض فى ظل عدم وجود أدنى أمل فى استمرار الحياة بقيادة الشرطى ريك

بالاستمرار فى القراءة أشعر بروعة متابعة الأحداث ، فالقصة مشوقة حقا
لا عجب حين تكون الصورة الأصل مبهرة هكذا ، فتكون ال
Halah Ahmad
Oct 12, 2015 rated it it was amazing

Val.
Wow x3. Estoy en shock, de nuevo. ¿Robert Kirkman, qué tienes con terminar cada número con una muerte, ah? Amo a Glenn y Maggie. Son tan bellos. Lori, al igual que en la serie, es una tonta.
Elizabeth Robinson
May 08, 2017 rated it liked it
This was an okay read. At times it felt slow but I really loved all the revelations as well as the ending which I felt made up for lack of slowness.
Tiffany Fox
Feb 19, 2015 rated it it was amazing
The epic tale of survival continues. It seems that there's no need to be bitten to turn into a zombie. With this horrible though in mind, Rick leaves the prison to settle the score with an old friend. Rick is on a mission. He's got a long road ahead of him and many obstacles in his way, but he's determined. There's a lot resting on his shoulders. He cannot fail. He must not fail. Too much depends on it. But things in the prison are far from good. Tyreese is dealing with the death of his daughter ...more
Joey the J in R.J. Spindle
Feb 22, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: comics-i-ve-read
Good fucking god, this comic is really starting to pick up. So much happened in this issue. Rick went back and killed Shane ... again. Turns out, as soon as you die (bitten or not) you turn into a zombie. I wonder if people dead and buried before whatever caused this started are now liable to rise. People who were embalmed might be immune. Also, I wonder if this is going to have any implications with the pregnancy. If the baby dies in Lori's womb ... it might eat it's way out. That would be a tr ...more
Pau Vilchez
Jun 18, 2016 rated it liked it
La historia épica de supervivencia continúa. Rick Grimes está en una misión. Él tiene un largo camino por delante de él y muchos obstáculos en su camino, pero está decidido. Hay mucho que descansa sobre sus hombros. Él no puede fallar. Él no debe fallar. Demasiado depende de ello. En esta entrega, la 15 no hay nada especialmente importante salvo al final...al final sucede un echo que nos dejará a todos y a todas de piedra ¿ quién les ha echo eso? ¡ A por el siguiente cómic!
Greta is Erikasbuddy
Apr 10, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Instead of Tyreese getting mad/crazy about Karen's death (in show). It's Julie's death that sends him over the deep end.

Otis and Patricia have broken up.

Maggie cuts her hair really short.

Glenn shaves his head.

Rick goes back to Atlanta Camp to watch Shane rise from his grave.

Hershel's little girls are dead.
Anthony Valletta
Mar 22, 2016 rated it it was amazing
The intensity was kicked up a notch in this issue, and not just an increase in violence, although this was probably the most violent issue to date. The first real questions of morality and ethics in a post apocalyptic society were brought up, adding a huge kick to the normal character driven dare.
Sean
Dec 24, 2016 rated it it was amazing
sheeeeeeeeeeee
Dawn
Oct 29, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Love

I love the walking dead tv show. I am not a fan of graphic novels but my interest, well addiction to, it has me reading this.
Gabrielle.
Aug 21, 2014 rated it really liked it
Definitivamente Shane no era uno de mis personajes favoritos, era el que peor me caía.
Richard
Aug 26, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Absolutely fantastic issue
Héctor Rodríguez
Dec 12, 2012 rated it really liked it
Shelves: comics
El Final es espeluznante.
Dannuel Saùl Delizo
I read the guide, so I know who murdered Hershel's twins. Heartbreaking.
John
Apr 19, 2013
Cherity
Jun 18, 2014
  • The Last of Us: American Dreams #3
  • The Beginning of the End (The Hollows: Graphic Novel #1)
  • Deadpool Kills the Marvel Universe #2
  • Harvest
  • Star Trek Countdown #1
  • Dark Matter Volume 1: Rebirth
  • Ultimate Spider-Man, Volume 19: Death of a Goblin
  • The Star Wars (The Star Wars, #1)
  • The Simpsons Family History
  • The Hand That Feeds
  • Kellie's Diary #1
  • A-Babies Vs X-Babies #1
More about Robert Kirkman...

The Walking Dead (1 - 10 of 175 books)
  • The Walking Dead, Issue #1