Brain Science Podcast discussion

Beyond Boundaries: The New Neuroscience of Connecting Brains with Machines and How It Will Change Our Lives
This topic is about Beyond Boundaries
2011 > BSP 78 Brain Machine Interfaces

Comments (showing 1-3 of 3) (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ginger (last edited Nov 04, 2011 08:27AM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Ginger Campbell (GingerCampbell) | 295 comments Mod
I have just posted BSP 78, which is a brief discussion of Beyond Boundaries: The New Neuroscience of Connecting Brains with Machines---and How It Will Change Our Lives by Miguel Nicolelis. My focus is on how the work of Nicolelis and others could change the way we understand brain function.

Please post your feedback here and since I still hope to interview in the future please feel free to submit questions in this thread or in the original thread.

message 2: by Wilson (new)

Wilson (CuriousMind) | 9 comments The day before this episode of BSP came out, the audio sf podcast Escape Pod came out with a story that incorporates brain machine interfaces in an interesting way.

(Note to Ginger: I'm also going to mention this episode of BSP on the forum discussion around that story.)

Ginger Campbell (GingerCampbell) | 295 comments Mod
Wilson wrote: "The day before this episode of BSP came out, the audio sf podcast Escape Pod came out with a story that incorporates brain machine interfaces in an interesting way.

Cool! Thanks for sharing the link.

unread topics | mark unread