Start by marking “Life, Love, Laughter: Celebrating Your Existence” as Want to Read:
Life, Love, Laughter: Celebrating Your Existence

Life, Love, Laughter: Celebrating Your Existence

4.05  ·  Rating Details  ·  407 Ratings  ·  27 Reviews
In this collection of reflections, Osho's inspiring and loving stories go far beyond the usual chicken-soup fare. Life, Love, Laughter establishes a new genre of reflective and inspirational text stripped of all platitudes and clichés, and absolutely in tune with the realities of the 21st century. In this artful work, Osho mixes entertainment and inspiration, ancient Zen s ...more
Published June 9th 2009 by St. Martin's Griffin (first published 1987)

To ask other readers questions about Life, Love, Laughter, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Life, Love, Laughter

کارهایی که به زندگی شما و اطرافیانتان نوایی خوشایند از شادی ببخشد
.تنها کافیست به همه با عشق و محبت نگاه کنید,,
Elham
Jul 03, 2013 Elham rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
تو می دانی، در واقع معتقدی که بدون عشق، شادی و لذت وجود ندارد؛ بدون عشق، زندگی معنا ندارد؛ بدون عشق احساس تشنگی ناشناخته ای به تو دست می دهد، احساس پوچ بودن و به ثمر نرسیدن. بدون عشق، انسان تهی است، هیچ چیز ندارد؛ همچون صندوقی است بدون محتوا. تو این پوچی و تهی بودن و نارضایتی ناشی از آن را احساس می کنی...
ولی وقتی که به عشق نزدیک می شوی، ترسی بزرگ بر تو سایه می افکند، شک و تردید ظهور می کند؛ آیا اگر خودت را در عشق رها کنی و به دست آن بسپاریامکان بازگشت برایت وجود خواهد داشت؟ ایا خواهی توانست هویت
davood heydarzadeh
دنیا را نگه دارید ، می خواهم پیاده شوم
علي شريعتي
Daniel
Jul 20, 2010 Daniel added it
The answers are all inside- Osho points this out splendidly in anecdotes and ideas, helping to tell us where to look. Life, Love and Laughter are the fundamentals of being. The journey of self starts and ends within. Live in the moment, for it is all that exists! When that moment is death, some of us may be lucky enough to know that it is only the next great moment meant to be embraced!
Danyal Wahid
Jan 08, 2015 Danyal Wahid rated it it was amazing
To be completely honest I was rather reluctant to read this book. I love any book that has to do with philosophy yet the title and overall aura of the book seemed so cliché, that and the fact that I had never read any books by OSHO makes me think just how lucky my stars were in that moment that I picked it up.

The moment I started reading it, it was as if this work had been written specifically for me at this moment in time. I could relate to every principle and thought. Its scary how much it res
Sara.g
Aug 20, 2010 Sara.g rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
زندگي يك بوم نقاشي سفيد است. اين به تو بستگي دارد. زندگي في نفسه مانند يك بوم سفيد نقاشي است؛ هر چه بر روي ان بكشي همان مي شود. مي تواني رنج و محنت بر روي آن نقاشي كني، از طرف ديگر مي توناي نقش شادي و خوشبختي بر آن بيفكني. شكوه و عظمت وجود انساني تو در اين آزادي خلاصه مي شود.
Munkhbayar Baatarkhuu
Jan 17, 2012 Munkhbayar Baatarkhuu rated it it was amazing
Real book is that which remains not in our memory, but in our being, the very life style. I consider this book as a real book. I remember hardly nothing, but I am living, an feeling the presence of the book in the very breath on my small mustache :)
Rylan Perrott
Aug 09, 2011 Rylan Perrott rated it it was amazing
Shelves: my-favourites
Has had a huge impact on me, such incredible wisdom.
Chinmay K
Sep 24, 2015 Chinmay K rated it it was amazing
Osho's message to the present world is detailed out in this book. Live life as is, Love yourself and Celebrate each moment!
Dejnicka
Aug 16, 2015 Dejnicka rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Zaujímave :) Asi si od neho prečítam ešte niečo
Gadeer Al-Shathry
Jul 13, 2014 Gadeer Al-Shathry rated it it was amazing
Living your life in the present, loving everything fully, and making laughter your daily medicine.. This is the simplest way to happiness and you can achieve this only through meditation.
Santosh Aryal
Oct 07, 2014 Santosh Aryal rated it really liked it
Good one by osho thank you osho
Eva
Sep 22, 2015 Eva rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: inspirational
Pro mě krásně srozumitelně podané. Doporučuji dál.
Harshpreet Sondh
Mar 28, 2015 Harshpreet Sondh rated it it was amazing
MASTERPIECE.
Kiran
Nov 10, 2014 Kiran rated it it was amazing
great book
Sasha Ignk
Jan 26, 2013 Sasha Ignk rated it it was amazing
Thought the title was so cliche at first! But grabbed it anyway. Some ideas he presents are so simple yet often overlooked, it made me laugh out loud (LOL!). Easy read, especially for a "down" day when you need a chin lift.
Sharan
Jan 07, 2013 Sharan rated it really liked it
Very simple explanations. Interesting short stories for examples. It made me question a lot of things in my life. Really an insightful reading!!
JJ
Mar 05, 2015 JJ rated it did not like it
Letto per curiosità. Non fa per me.
Mansee
Feb 06, 2012 Mansee rated it really liked it
It was a wonderful book...I mean very simple written but hits the point right where it should. Can be re-read
Andy Lawless
Feb 05, 2012 Andy Lawless rated it it was amazing
I have a 1st Edition of the book published in September 1987. ISBN 3-89338-014-0
Karthick Rajan R
Apr 13, 2013 Karthick Rajan R rated it really liked it
Really interesting to read, wise saying about life, love, laughter......
Jituli
Oct 04, 2014 Jituli rated it really liked it
love your life fully and dont think to much.. enjoy! ...more
Aidaalkhufash
Osho knows it all.
Yashar
واقعا یک کتاب خوبیه
Alvin Shum
Alvin Shum marked it as to-read
Jul 27, 2016
Younes
Younes marked it as to-read
Jul 24, 2016
Sara Moshiri
Sara Moshiri rated it really liked it
Jul 24, 2016
  • Transitions: Prayers and Declarations for a Changing Life
  • The Eye of Spirit: An Integral Vision for a World Gone Slightly Mad
  • Cultivating the Mind of Love: The Practice of Looking Deeply in the Mahayana Buddhist Tradition
  • Wen-Tzu
  • Seven Complex Lessons in Education for the Future
  • Many Ways to Nirvana: Reflections and Advice on Right Living
  • Adventures in Consciousness: An Introduction to Aspect Psychology
  • The Daughters of Joy: An Adventure of the Heart
  • Miracles
  • Confidence: Finding It and Living It
  • Angel Tarot Cards
  • The Creation of Health: The Emotional, Psychological, and Spiritual Responses That Promote Health and Healing
  • God Wants You to Be Rich: How and Why Everyone Can Enjoy Material and Spiritual Wealth in Our Abundant World
  • What Is Life?
  • A Crossing or the Drop`s History
  • Infinite Life
  • Soul Love: Awakening Your Heart Centers (Soul Life, #1)
  • Lonely Hearts of the Cosmos: The Story of the Scientific Quest for the Secret of the Universe
One of the most provocative and inspiring spiritual teachers of the twentieth century, Osho defies categorization - reflecting everything from the individual quest for meaning to the most urgent social and political issues facing society today. His books are not written but are transcribed from recordings of extemporaneous talks given over a period of thirty-five years. Osho has been described by ...more
More about Osho...