Start by marking “ایمان اُمید اور محبت (Imaan, Umeed Aur Mohabbat)” as Want to Read:
ایمان اُمید اور محبت (Imaan, Umeed Aur Mohabbat)

ایمان اُمید اور محبت (Imaan, Umeed Aur Mohabbat)

3.93  ·  Rating details ·  734 Ratings  ·  32 Reviews
Imaan, Umeed aur Mohabbat (English: Faith, Hope and Love) is a beautiful saga of a modest girl who did not trade her faith for love and dared to resist the strongest temptation ever.
Umeed lost her father at a tender age and had to leave her education prematurely to look after her family. She is engaged to Jahanzeb and is madly in love with him. Iman umeed or Muhabbat
It’s a
Published 2012 by Ilm-o-Irfan (first published December 1999)

Ambreen Abbasi
Nov 03, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Aurat se muhabbat to bahut Mard kartay hain....

Magar uski izzat bahut kam mard kartay ahin!
Zarish Fatima
Feb 23, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I have not read many urdu novels. But this one was beautiful. The writer distinguished perfectly between desire, love and lust. She show the balance between love for a person and duty to Allah in shape of Iman. If there was a book with perfect hero this was definitely one of them . A book a about what it means to stick to your beliefs and remain strong enough to see it through. A very satisfying and a positive read.
Sheroz Sanober
Jan 17, 2013 rated it it was amazing
This is one of the early books of Umera Ahmed which i read and liked the most. The feeling of a person's relationship with Allah can't be described in words and we can't judge the purity of person's faith.
Fahad Naeem
Dec 21, 2012 rated it really liked it
Novel depicted nowadays relationship between a Fiance & Fiancee and the role of men in our society. As usual Umera touched the reality of our society. A must read novel for women.
Mona
Mar 04, 2011 added it
few things were nicely described.
overall so so
Maria
Oct 04, 2014 rated it it was amazing
This is one of the finest works by Umera Ahmed. A simple story surrounding a girl and the hardships and situations she faces which are a part of our everyday society. The main character develops an instant soft corner in the readers heart. Loved the title of the book and its certainly a treasure in my collection. Every time i read one of her books i get amazed at how brilliant this writer writes. Shes an inspiration!
Farooq Zafar
Mar 09, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: urdu
One of the finest novels written by Umaira.

Beautifully narrated story of human psychology caught up between love, religion and right path.
zain ul aabdin
Oct 10, 2011 rated it it was ok
Shelves: urdu-novels
routine umaira ahmad style novelt..........nothing new......hero+heroin+islam
Dua
Feb 14, 2013 rated it it was amazing
the first novel i read of umera ahmed...the finest novel i have ever read..its abt just three things...1) Imaan 2)Umeed 3)Mohabbat..i loved it..awesome novel
Samreen
Apr 15, 2014 rated it really liked it
first intro to umera <3
Shahid
Mar 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Typical Umera Ahmad' Novel. But Loved it anyway
Maryam
"Hamara har amal ALLAH k leay hona chaheyay. Hamrai dosti, hamari dushmani ... hamari mohabbat ... hamari nafrat...
apnay leay kuch nae hona chaheyay. "

This read took quite a time because often I found the characters opting extremism way beyond needed . Coming to the book, its about Umeed & Emaan and their inner demons. Author focuses majorly on the battle of their beliefs.
After her father's demise, Umeed is exposed to society with a barrel of issues. She becomes an easy target n hence a
Eerumm
Jan 02, 2017 rated it really liked it
Emaan, Umeed aur Mohabbat [English: Faith, Hope and Love] is a story of a young Muslim girl who chooses her beliefs over love and misfortunes everything. She ends up doubting both faith and love. The story discusses morality in the existence of belief and modesty when its absent. A human's inability to see light (hope) in darkness (distress). The writer beautifully distinguishes between love, lust and desire.

The end was a bit of a drag. But overall a very interesting story.
Anny
Oct 10, 2016 rated it really liked it
A moral story of a modest girl !
Every girl should read this. I asked my younger sisters to read this beautiful novel.

A girl was engaged to a rich but indecent guy who asked her to chose between him and modesty.

She chose what a modest girl would choose. And lost the love of her life.
However, her firm belief and faith in God got her better than she could ever expect for.

A goodread, I must say !
Noha
Feb 04, 2014 rated it liked it
Faith, Hope & Love..another one of Umera's classics. Talks about Umeed a Pakistani girl & her journey through trials & tribulations she will face throughout her life & her reactions to them. Nothing's like Umera's Peer-e-Kamil yet this one's a good read that you will enjoy..

P.S:I wish Umera's characters were more real. Eman for instance seems like a very rare kind of man, if you know what i mean #Sigh
aiman.
"Main us ke baghair nahi reh sakta"
"Isaan sirf Khuda ke baghair nahi reh sakta. Baaki har cheez ke baghair raha jaa sakta hai, chaahay thori dair ke liye he sahi" <3
The whole book is the journey of a woman from faith to love and the journey of a man from love to faith.
The whole story is a race between the strength of love and the strength of faith.
Nazish Islam
Aug 09, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Allah has always better plans for. us. I loved the whole story but ending touched my heart.
Us ney "Eman" ko wahan mujassim halat mai dekha tha, usey rashk aya tha. Wo khush qismat tha. Usey "hasad" hua wo muntakhib logo mai se tha. Usey "fakhr" hua wo khush qismat muntakhib shakhs uski qismat mai tha.
A must read :)
Basit Khan
Feb 15, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Get a free copy of Iman Umeed Aur Mohabbat free from http://kutubistan.blogspot.com/2014/0... also read the review, sample pages and complete info of Iman Umeed Aur Mohabbat novel
Yusra Hussain
Apr 18, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I use Umera Ahmed's books as a breather when I need to read something that could freshen my faith. I like how she always puts in the religion in her stories so beautifully. Imaan Umeed aur Muhabbat is yet another good read from this peculiar author that I really enjoy reading.
Ahmad Saleem
Ankit Gautam
a pro-islamic book.
B.Bushra
Sep 07, 2016 rated it liked it
this was amaizing book i want to read it again :*
Syed Abbas
nyc novel well written
Asma Shahzad
Dec 13, 2014 rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: honeya sarfraz
awsum..... <3
That was fun read!
Anam Shabbir
Apr 23, 2013 rated it it was ok
Shelves: urdu
Nice Adaptaion by Umera Ahmed but it could be more better in a plot!
  • Humsafar / ہمسفر
  • Nuskha ha-e Wafa / نسخہ ہائے وفا
  • K2 Kahani / کےٹو کہانی
  • Shikwa and Jawab-i-Shikwa: Iqbal's Dialogue with Allah
  • Abdullah / عبداللہ
Umera Ahmed is one of the most widely-read and popular Urdu fiction novelist and screenplay writer of this era.
She completed her Masters in English Literature from Murray College, Sialkot. Later she became an English language lecturer for the students of O and A levels at Army Public College, Sialkot. However she left the job a few years back in order to devote her full attention to writing.
She b
More about Umera Ahmed...