Start by marking “The Raspberry Rules” as Want to Read:
The Raspberry Rules

The Raspberry Rules

Rowan Love is 13 and full of good intentions - so why does life keep going so wrong? Her teachers think she's dippy and disorganized, her best friend has new mates and nobody appreciates her unique fashion sense - maybe keeping a diary will help! 'The Raspberry Rules' is Rowan's funny and fabulous journal.
Published May 3rd 2010 by Scholastic

To ask other readers questions about The Raspberry Rules, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Raspberry Rules

My Life in Pink & Green by Lisa GreenwaldConfessions of a Shopaholic by Sophie KinsellaPrincess in Pink by Meg CabotThe Princess Diaries by Meg CabotThe Secret History of the Pink Carnation by Lauren Willig
pretty in pink!
226 books — 83 voters
Blackberry Wine by Joanne HarrisThe Blackberry Bush by David HousholderThe Irresistible Blueberry Bakeshop & Cafe by Mary SimsesAstrid and Veronika by Linda OlssonBlueberries for Sal by Robert McCloskey
Berries
70 books — 20 voters

More lists with this book...

Maddie (Heart Full Of Books)
I absolutely adore this book and have since I first read it 5 years ago! Rowan is a beautiful, quirky character - this is such a comfort read!
Erin
Aug 09, 2013 Erin rated it really liked it
Recommended to Erin by: My grandma :)
This book was funny, cheerful, innocent... Exactly what I was looking for in today's barrage of books with the f-word in them. :) The only thing I found lacking was that I wanted to see the Rowan/Marlon romance developed more. It was kind of funny, the way Marlon kept staring at her and she pretended not to notice. Unfortunately, it was all blown off at the end. Pretty disappointing, actually.
Indie
Jun 03, 2012 Indie rated it it was amazing
Shelves: own
Loved this from when I bought it (the day it came out). If someone asked me what my favourite book was after I first read it, I said 'The Raspberry Rules.' If someone asked me now I would say, 'The Raspberry Rules.' Loved this book soooooo much. Best Book Ever!!!
Candycloud
Sep 17, 2011 Candycloud rated it it was amazing
This book rules. Raspberry rules, in fact! A MUST READ!
Eve
Mar 24, 2011 Eve rated it it was amazing
so far its really interesting, also, because of this book i found out i like journal types of books or magical, fantasy genres
Kyra (Blog of a Bookaholic)
I still remember ordering this from Amazon when they had a sale where they were shipping books to South Africa. I was so excited, as I'd read a few of the Ally's World books and I absolutely adored Rowan's character. Because I decided to marathon the Ally's World series, I thought I'd read The Raspberry Rules, as it's from the POV of Ally's older sister.

The Raspberry Rules is from Rowan's POV, Ally's (from Ally's World) older sister. Rowan is unique. She experiments with lots of different styles
Khadija Begum
Mar 16, 2013 Khadija Begum rated it really liked it
i really thought that this book is really good. The rules mostly are incredible i wish there will be more books like this in the future. Come on guys read it you will not put it down when you read the first chapter ;)))))))
Ellen
Apr 21, 2014 Ellen rated it it was amazing
Already read this book and reread. It's quirky and funny and innocent. I would highly recommend it x
Sadia
Mar 09, 2015 Sadia rated it really liked it
i really liked this book
it was awesome. Rowan is a great character
sweeny todd
Mar 26, 2012 sweeny todd rated it it was amazing
funny and random!
Katie
Feb 21, 2015 Katie rated it really liked it
i love the overall message of this book and i am really inspired by Rowan's character and how she doesn't really care what people think at the end
Diyanni
Feb 13, 2016 Diyanni rated it it was amazing
RASPBERRIES RULE - this book was the best
Camille
Dec 27, 2011 Camille rated it it was amazing
AMAZING!!!
Victoria
Feb 19, 2012 Victoria rated it liked it
It was a good book but it was hard to believe that the girl was in year nine the way her character was.
Ailish
Nov 05, 2015 Ailish rated it it was amazing
I read this a couple of years ago at school and I really loved it! I still remember some of the funny bits in it.
Regkitty
Regkitty rated it really liked it
Sep 09, 2016
Melodie
Melodie rated it it was amazing
Jul 20, 2013
Navya
Navya rated it it was amazing
Oct 05, 2011
Hilary
Hilary rated it liked it
Aug 25, 2013
Ailish Lalor
Ailish Lalor rated it really liked it
Feb 17, 2014
Ella Daisy
Ella Daisy rated it really liked it
Feb 18, 2014
Oyin
Oyin rated it really liked it
Oct 29, 2013
Ha An [‘ᴥ’]
Ha An [‘ᴥ’] rated it liked it
Sep 29, 2013
Norain Farisha
Norain Farisha rated it it was amazing
Oct 14, 2011
Tabie
Tabie rated it liked it
Mar 19, 2012
Mimi Markham
Mimi Markham rated it really liked it
May 11, 2014
Laura rated it really liked it
Apr 30, 2015
Susie
Susie rated it liked it
Jul 13, 2014
Vy Nguyen
Vy Nguyen rated it it was ok
Feb 14, 2014
Kayla
Kayla rated it really liked it
Dec 26, 2013
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
  • Dead Man's Cove (Laura Marlin Mysteries, #1)
  • Ottoline at Sea (Ottoline, #3)
  • Chitty Chitty Bang Bang Flies Again (Chitty Chitty Bang Bang, #2)
  • My Uncle Is a Hunkle, Says Clarice Bean
  • Green Smoke
  • The Mum Detective
  • I Know What You Did Last Wednesday (Diamond Brothers, #6)
  • With the Light: Raising an Autistic Child (With the Light, #6)
  • Hoe overleeft Rosa in New York?
  • Double Trouble (Magic Kitten, #4)
  • De Woestijnprinses (Prinsessen van Fantasia, #3)
  • After Iris (The Diaries of Bluebell Gadsby, #1)
  • Sophie in the Saddle (Sophie, #4)
  • The Cathy Cassidy Dreams and Doodles Daybook
  • De Voorspelling
  • Horrid Henry's Wicked Ways
  • Huh ?!: de techniek van het omdenken
  • Mouse Overboard! (Geronimo Stilton #62)
Karen Grace McCombie is an author of children and young adult novels. Currently, she lives in London with her husband Tom, and their four year old daughter Milly. She is the author of the series Stella etc., Ally's World, and Indie Kidd. She has also written several stand-alone novels. Her newest series, Sadie Rocks, was released in February 2008.

More about Karen McCombie...