Start by marking “Eclipse: The Complete Illustrated Movie Companion (The Twilight Saga: The Official Illustrated Movie Companion, #3)” as Want to Read:

Eclipse: The Complete Illustrated Movie Companion

(The Twilight Saga: The Official Illustrated Movie Companion #3)

Explore the making of the film The Twilight Saga: Eclipse in this ultimate visual companion, lavishly illustrated with full-color photos of the cast, locations, and sets. This beautiful paperback edition celebrates the onscreen creation of Stephenie Meyer's fascinating world, brought to life by critically acclaimed director David Slade.

With never-before-seen images, excl
Published June 29th 2010 by Little Brown and Company (first published January 1st 2010)

Start your review of Eclipse: The Complete Illustrated Movie Companion (The Twilight Saga: The Official Illustrated Movie Companion, #3)
Sara Praim
Nov 09, 2010 rated it liked it
What is love? How do you fall in love? These questions could be answered in the book Twilight, Eclipse by Stephenie Meyer. It is about a girl who has to make a choice, and if she makes the wrong choice, she could ruin her life. It is an excellent book that shows love, romance, drama, revenge, and a lot of action!
In the book Twilight, Eclipse by Stephine Meyer, Bella is in love with Edward, but she is still thinking that she is in love with Jacob as well. All Bella wants is to be happy, but she
Michele (Reading Lark/CanadianTwiMom)
I'll have to confess that I didn't "read" this movie companion cover to cover... I skimmed... read the captions and thoroughly enjoyed the pictures. I LOVE these movie companions to Twilight!
Kushnuma
Apr 16, 2011 rated it it was amazing
I loved the photos of the cast, location and sets. And also the many interviews, personal stories and behind the scenes.
Hannah Rush
May 14, 2013 rated it it was ok
This third Twilight Saga movie companion is even better than the second one. I think they get better the longer the movies and books go on. This is better written and again has better, more professional pictures.
As with the second one, I think this movie was better and it seemed like it was two or three different stories in one. I prefer (usually) movies or stories like that. I think they are more interesting (again usually). Sometimes stories are confusing when they have too many storylines.
Andrea
Sep 09, 2012 rated it it was ok
The lightest book in the series about the making of the Twilight movies. It did not really give many more details than were available on-line about the behind-the-scenes action.
Arlene
Nov 17, 2015 rated it it was amazing
AMAZING book. The way they depicted the plot was great! Its a good thriller-love story
Joanna
Dec 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Risma
Nov 12, 2019 rated it it was ok
Aannd followed by Eclipse. Out of the four books, I enjoy Eclipse more and it's still my favorite now. The mystery and action (even though not much and did not executed enough), the flow of the plot, other characters involvement in the plot (and yes, I mean Jasper and Rosalie) (and yes I can't help but hate Jacob's force kiss), and most of all, Bella and Edward compromises. I like how they try to communicate to each other to get what they want and considering the other's want, how their relation ...more
Lori Kircher
May 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
5/5 stars. A great read on the behind-the-scenes movie for Eclipse. The cast interviews were interesting to read about, especially Bryce Howard’s (new Victoria). I found it fascinating to see how much work went into certain scenes of the film (the bonfire scene, battle scene with the newborns and the mountaintop scene, the ravine chase scene). I have a new found respect for not only this film but for all movies in general. Overall, a nice edition to the movie companion series, is a favorite of m ...more
Ziona Morgan
May 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This book was definitely one of the best books I've ever read. I've read all of the first 3 twilight books and this one was definitely the best.
I would always recommend this book to my friends and family, if someone asked me on a scale of one to ten how much do you like this book I would definitely say 10 out of 10.
Ken
Daisy
Valentine
Janaki R
Jan 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The Twilight Saga Eclipse is a book that I read in one sitting.It is all about teenage problems if you date a vampire
Meg
Aug 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great information about the movie!
Josiah
Apr 22, 2020 rated it really liked it
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
threads/1080p-justice-league-2017-streaming-vf-film.8206/aererf 1 1 Dec 19, 2017 05:09AM
Download New Movies 1 2 Dec 06, 2016 03:37AM
Best thing? 1 1 Oct 14, 2014 02:18PM

• The Twilight Saga: The Official Illustrated Guide
  • The Hunger Games: Official Illustrated Movie Companion
  • The Hunger Games Tribute Guide
  • Origins (The Vampire Diaries: Stefan's Diaries, #1)
  • Twilight and Philosophy: Vampires, Vegetarians, and the Pursuit of Immortality
  • Twilight Director's Notebook: The Story of How We Made the Movie Based on the Novel by Stephenie Meyer
  • Twilight: The Graphic Novel, Vol. 2  (Twilight: The Graphic Novel, #2)
  • Twilight and History
  • The World of the Hunger Games
  • The Ripper (The Vampire Diaries: Stefan's Diaries, #4)
  • Bloodlust (The Vampire Diaries: Stefan's Diaries, #2)
  • Vampire Kisses: The Beginning (Vampire Kisses, #1-3)
  • The Twilight Saga Complete Collection  (Twilight, #1-4, 3.5)
  • Twilight (Twilight, #1)
  • Vampire Academy Box Set (Vampire Academy, #1-4)
  • Harry Potter: Film Wizardry
  • Vampire Academy Collection (Vampire Academy, #1-3)
  • Harry Potter: A Pop-Up Book: Based on the Film Phenomenon
Mark Cotta Vaz is the author of over twenty-one books, including four New York Times bestsellers. His recent works include Mythic Vision: The Making of Eragon, The Spirit: The Movie Visual Companion, and the biography Living Dangerously: The Adventures of Merian C. Cooper, Creator of King Kong, which was a Los Angeles Times bestseller.

The Twilight Saga: The Official Illustrated Movie Companion (4 books)
  • Twilight: The Complete Illustrated Movie Companion
  • New Moon: The Complete Illustrated Movie Companion (The Twilight Saga: The Official Illustrated Movie Companion, #2)
  • The Twilight Saga Breaking Dawn Part 1: The Official Illustrated Movie Companion (The Twilight Saga: The Official Illustrated Movie Companion, #4)