Start by marking “One Wright Stand” as Want to Read:
One Wright Stand

One Wright Stand

A one-night stand prequel romance to USA Today bestselling author K.A. Linde’s Wright with Benefits…

I can’t tear my eyes away from the stranger.

He’s too hot for this small town. Too polished for this seedy bar. And a hundred percent my type. Tall, dark, and handsome in a suit with brooding eyes that say he’d lay waste to my body. And I’d let him.

Our connection is immed
Expected publication: April 16th 2021

To ask other readers questions about One Wright Stand, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about One Wright Stand

Start your review of One Wright Stand
Christy
Apr 06, 2021 rated it really liked it

One Wright Stand follows Annie and Jordan the night/weekend they meet. This is the prequel novella to their full length novel, Wright with Benefits which comes out later this month. K.A. Linde always manages to give the feels of a full story in such a short novella. I'm already so intrigued by Jordan Wright and Annie. I can't wait to see how their story turns out!

This was a quick read, but it was fun, steamy, and captivating. Also, the audio was narrated by my absolute favorite narra
Coco.V
Apr 06, 2021 marked it as to-read
Shelves: freebie
🎁 FREE on Amazon & on Apple iBooks today (4/6/2021)!🎁
Chasidy
Apr 07, 2021 rated it it was amazing
It has been a while since I have visited the Wright world and I missed them! Jordan and Annie have instant chemistry. I loved getting a sneak leak into their story and cannot wait for more!!
Nicki - The Overflowing Bookcase
When Annie sees a hunk across the room, her eyes immediately latch onto his and sparks fly, but the chance encounter becomes so much more when Jordan ends up at a pool party held by Annie's best friend - and did I mention he is a Wright cousin!! Sparks turn to embers igniting and they move onto one night filled with smoking hot passion. But there is a problem, Jordan is leaving the very next day. Will the flames die or is this only the beginning? Once again, K.A. Linde captures the readers heart ...more
Yani Morales
Apr 05, 2021 rated it it was amazing
One Wright Stand is the Prequel to Wright with Benefits which releases soon. In this short teaser (because that’s what it is 😏) we get to see the connection between Annie and Jordan. How they met and how their sparks began.
I need more so I’m excited to read the book to get my fill of Jordan Wright 😍.

This book is part of the Wright Series but each book for each family member can be read as stand alone. Jordan is one of the Wrights cousins from Vancouver. & Annie is one of Sutton’s Wrights best
Adanna
Apr 06, 2021 rated it really liked it
In One Wright Stand, Annie, Sutton Wright's best friend, and Julian, the Canadian cousin of the Lubbock Wrights, keep running into each other. Their instant attraction and off-the-charts chemistry lead to one perfect night. It is just a one-night stand, right? Or does the universe have other plans for them?

For those interested in the audiobook, Erin Mallon and Joe Arden make this novella an entertaining listen!

One Wright Stand is a fun prequel teaser for Wright With Benefits.
Theresa Natole
Apr 07, 2021 rated it it was amazing
The beginning of something HOT. A one-night stand that leaves her wanting more. Something she has never felt before. But Annie felt a connection to Jordan as soon as she met him. But this is her last weekend of freedom until she starts medical school and a one-night stand sounded perfect. It wasn’t like she would fall in love with Jordan. Or would she????
Konny
Apr 06, 2021 rated it really liked it
OWS by K. A. Linde is the prequel to the next book and tells the beginning of Annie and Jordan's story.
Annie the wild child and Jordan the business only cousin from Vancouver.
A great introduction of the characters.
4,5 stars.
Crystal
Apr 08, 2021 rated it it was amazing
The perfect prequel!!!

I am so ready for Wright with Benefits! I need more of Jordan Wright!

As always, you pick up a Wright book and you are taken back to Lubbock in the middle of one huge family.
Gayathiri C
Apr 08, 2021 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2021
This one is a short prequel to "Wright with Benefits" that releases later this month..

In this prequel, we get to know the personalities of Annie n Jordan and how they met. Loved this short novella and can't wait to read their story ..
Krista
Apr 09, 2021 rated it really liked it
What a little tease...

Full review to come
Mariah
Apr 07, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Annie, the red head that can’t be wowed meets her match with Jordan Wright. This prequel gives some insight to their very first meeting, a tease of a one night stand!
Amour.Rebelle92 (Bran.d)
Apr 08, 2021 rated it it was amazing
🔥Kyla definitely turned the heat up in One Wright Stand!!🔥 you guys Jordan is such a charming flirt & he has met his match in Annie. They are freaking cute & hot together❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥
Ashley Herndon
Eeeepppp!!!
This prequel was fire and I cannot wait for the full book!!!

Wright with Benefits comes out 4/27!!!

One night stand... super hot.... super awesome.

Highly recommend.
Kelly
Natascha Housen
Tania
Apr 06, 2021
K.A. Linde is the USA Today bestselling author of the Avoiding Series, Wrights, and more than thirty other novels. She has a Masters degree in political science from the University of Georgia, was the head campaign worker for the 2012 presidential campaign at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, and served as the head coach of the Duke University dance team. She loves reading fantasy n ...more

News & Interviews

Psychological thrillers that will leave your head spinning. Cold cases, detectives hot on a trail, unreliable narrators, and a dash of poison...