Start by marking “Complicated Moonlight (DCYE, #2)” as Want to Read:
Complicated Moonlight (DCYE, #2)

Complicated Moonlight

(DCYE #2)

In the second installment of the DCYE series, the conflicting love triangle between Jase, Kinsley and Klive intensifies.
Klive’s superiors command him to stay away from Kinsley.
Jase makes a move toward commitment.
After an Inferno biker crosses the line with Kinsley, Jase takes a violent stand while Klive defies orders in favor of defending her.
Shocked by a side of Jase sh
Kindle Edition, 1, 287 pages
Published August 30th 2020 by Lynessa Layne Literature

To ask other readers questions about Complicated Moonlight, please sign up.
Lynessa Layne Wow, thank you for the support Wild Kat, I appreciate the readership. We can take this down a couple notches as I am an avid reader as well and dont n…moreWow, thank you for the support Wild Kat, I appreciate the readership. We can take this down a couple notches as I am an avid reader as well and dont necessarily make a ton of friends when I'm reading books. Just characters.
I dont mind Jassy's curiosity. Honestly, I am honored by the lists I've been added to, the votes I've received, I didnt expect some. I did used to have a presence and readership my first go round. There are fans of my work still around and gaining. I'll try not to feel insulted that my additions are questioned lol. But I also have hate lists I've been added to. Gotta just take the good w the bad and enjoy the good. Again, thank you to those who have added me and voted. Very encouraging welcome back to the writing world.(less)

Start your review of Complicated Moonlight (DCYE, #2)
Beach Reads Reid
Oct 29, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Book 2 is BETTER than Book 1! So intertwined, and some serious ass-kicking, badassery, hot temptation and, ahem, 'ball bustin'. -KliveKing is freakin' BRUTAL! I'm still squirming in uncomfortable manhood about that scene! 😨 ...more
Stacy Hudson
Oct 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Fave chapters:

Chapter 8 - the sensual tension is palpable, and what girl doesn't love a hot rocker / SEAL taking you to the beach with a little flair...hot-rodding the '70 Charger and breaking a few laws gets the juices flowing! INVIGORATING!

Chapter 9 - Jase...what can I say? Chill bumps and swoon shivers! When Kinsley's is hunted by a dangerous stalker, who better to clothesline a would-be woman killer and whoop an ass in the most SEAL-worthy fashion! The action is BRUTAL, but oh so satisfying
Debbie Pasternak
Oct 07, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Following up on my review of book 1 of the new version, my take on book 2: I’m hooked! Book 2 is even better than book 1! I’m in serious book hangover waiting for book 3! Need my DCYE fix Lynessa! Jase...OMG what a badass! IN LOVE (LUST really)! Pleeeez don’t stop! Smacking inside elbow feverishly anticipating the next injection of hawt manscape! My kindle is screaming for mercy! When is book 3 release date ?!
Cajun Creole
Oct 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing
“Sundae with two cherries on top!” -Klive
(Gotta read it to understand. You’ll never think of banana splits and ice cream sundaes the same again!) Thanks Lynessa. Smh. Love the hotness that is Jase Taylor! Klive, quit playing dirty games! And Kinsley, good girl gone bad, a three-way? Really?! Jase, if you really love her, why would you let that happen?! I’m really not liking Deputy Rustin Keane right now. What a mess! Hoping everyone redeems themselves in book 3. Right now I’m in shambles over t
Daquita Benson
Nov 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Oooh Jase! My man! But Rustin watchu doin mackin on Kinsley in front of her boy when u got a date with Constance? That sistah gonna slap the stupid outta u! So glad Jase did what he did to that biker tho! Mmmm that’s how a MAN handle his biz to protect his girl! Mmm!
Graciella Sanchez
Oct 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Aye dios mio! Mas por favor! Caliente! Caliente! Caliente! Incluso mejor de lo esperado!
WildKat
Nov 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Book 1 was really good, but Book 2, wow! Can you make these men real, pleeease? Loved it! 💗
Laura Selena
Dec 24, 2020
Mette Mølholm
rated it did not like it
Jan 18, 2021
« previous 1 3 next »
DCYE - AVAILABLE IN PAPERBACK !!! 1 2 Nov 17, 2020 06:52PM
Saturday's Child - what a hate stalker... 1 2 Oct 29, 2020 03:41PM

• Una Historia de Ayer
  • Rock Chick (Rock Chick, #1)
  • The Enlightenment of Alexander
  • The Inner Circle (Culper Ring, #1)
  • Freestyle (Academy of Stardom, #1)
  • Heartless (Lonely Souls, #2)
  • Witless (Lonely Souls, #3)
  • Lyrical (Academy of Stardom, #2)
  • Sinners' Playground (The Harlequin Crew, #1)
  • Breathe Me (Breathe Duet #1)
  • A Touch of Violet
  • Devil's Pass (The Harlequin Crew #0.5)
  • Breathe You (Breathe Duet #2)
  • Rotten Girl (A Rotten Love Duet, #1)
  • Damaged Dreams (The Council Series Book #1)
  • Quinn
  • Lost & Found
  • Lilac
Novelist and certified copy editor. Member of the WFWA, TWIG and AWC. Featured in Writer's Digest.

I have a love of reading cross-genre Romance, Suspense, Mystery and Crime, but find books difficult to hunt down as the Romance Suspense genre is still clawing room for itself in a mainstream market.

I write what I want to read, edit the content to self-publish and share what I love with other readers.

DCYE (3 books)
  • Don't Close Your Eyes (DCYE, #1)
  • Mad Love (DCYE #3)