Start by marking “Intro: Laconic (Sidereal #1)” as Want to Read:
Intro: Laconic (Sidereal #1)

Intro: Laconic (Sidereal #1)

Taein Kim, affectionately known as "Blondie", is an incredibly talented young man and leader of the rookie K-Pop group Eclipse. Tae has his whole life and career in front of him, but it comes to a screeching halt when a standard meet and greet leads to him finding his soulmate, a foreign girl named after the goddess of love.

Venus Woods is the young heiress of the largest t
Kindle Edition
Published September 22nd 2020

To ask other readers questions about Intro, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Intro

Start your review of Intro: Laconic (Sidereal #1)
Paula  Phillips
Oct 22, 2020 rated it liked it
Wasn't 100% sure what to expect with this book but as I got reading, I was in for a surprise as the book took an interesting twist? In the beginning, we meet Venus Woods and learn that she is home alone most of the time due to her mother being a very successful CEO and Venus is the future heiress to a multi-billion dollar company. When Venus wins an award, her mother's secretary calls her to tell her she has got her two VIP tickets to Venus's favorite K-Pop band for her and Arabella - Eclipse. T ...more
Mona
Sep 21, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I am typically apprehensive about reading any love story between younger characters, but Intro: Laconic is the love story I’ve been searching for all my life. No matter your age, this book holds the type of depth to capture and hold your attention throughout the story. This book realistically explores the wonders of a new and youthful love, a love that a lot of us still crave as adults. The characters, whether considered main or supporting, hold such a satisfying amount of depth that it’s incred ...more
Lynn Reynolds
Oct 21, 2020 rated it really liked it
Rating: 4.5 Stars

Venus is not your average teenager. One thing that was apparent was how loney she is. Taein is a young man under a lot of pressure. Going in I thought this was going to be a cute boy meets girl but this author decides to hit me with a surprise.

This is a story where there may be cultural differences but our couple do have some things in common. As I was getting to know Taein and his friends, first group I thought of was BTS. I think that anyone that’s crushing on the group and
Jada
Sep 27, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I would just like to say how much I loved this book. I read Mythomania and was very excited to read this book. I honestly loved Venus and Taein. Their love story was quite an interesting one considering all of the language and cultural barriers but seeming them push through and develop their relationship was amazing. Very excited for the next book in the series and I very much recommend reading this. ❤️
Sierra
Sep 27, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Personally I’m a sucker for love stories and Intro: Laconic really was a great one. I throughly enjoyed reading it and I’m very excited for the next two installments of it. The characters were so lovable and seeing Venus and Taein overcome unforeseen obstacles was such a treat. Loved every minute of it.
Latania
Sep 22, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Wonderful read, I thoroughly enjoyed it!

I loved that this story is beautifully written and that you can feel the excitement, pain, joy and love from the characters prospectives.
Liss
Sep 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This book is really awesome!!
I just love how the author portrays their personalities, it just seems real not like the far fetched impossible ideas.
Their interactions are so cute and I love how they have their own real life like problems and how they struggle to overcome it together. It makes the story feel more relatable for me 💕

This is the third time I'm re-reading this, and it never gets bored. It just makes it more interesting when sometimes i missed a detail on the first read and then i fou
Sara
Nov 11, 2020 rated it it was ok
Shelves: blog-tours
READ REVIEW ON MY BLOG: https://sarainbooklandblog.blogspot.c...

I always try to read books of various genres and settings and I was immediately fascinated by this love story that would have seen a Korean boy and an American girl protagonists. I was curious to know how the author might have developed the story and how she could solve some basic problems like communication impossibility and cultural differences.

I was immediately pleased by how the book started because I thought it was incredibly
Lorna
Sep 27, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed reading this book!
It was like a sweet little escape that made my 2020 better and left a warm fuzzy feeling in my heart.
The characters are realistic, no one is either Mary Sue or Marty Stu, they all have their positive and negative sides and people that help them stay afloat. Regarding romance, it was fulfilling to read how two teenagers managed to stay happy despite being under the pressure of adults, work, life, language and cultural differences.
I wholeheartedly recommend this
Baby Bird J
Apr 06, 2021 rated it it was amazing
I really loved this book. I've reread it 3 times now and can't wait for the second book to be published !
The story line was amazing
The characters were well built .
Whoever is reading this you HAVE to read this books it's so worth it !

Aaleyah
Apr 11, 2021 rated it it was amazing
It was honestly an adventure reading this book. It was amazing! The characters were very well developed and the plot was great! As someone who likes K-pop, it was nice to read the cultural undertones of this, which were done very well. I totally recommend this book, and I can't wait to read some of the author's other works!
Kathy
Oct 15, 2020
Cheri
Oct 05, 2020
amethyst
rated it did not like it
Sep 26, 2020
Heather Osborn
Mar 30, 2021
ElizrdbthSpeaks
Aug 03, 2020
W.H. Rose
Sep 16, 2020 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
J.L. Keathley
Debbie P
Darlene Owen
Amy

• All Rhodes Lead Here
  • K-pop my Heart (Seoul Mate Series Book 2)
  • K-Pop my Everything (Seoul Mate Series Book 3)
  • The Demigod's Artist (The K-pop Immortals Book 3)
  • Losing Step
  • K-pop my Cherry (Seoul Mate Series 1)
  • Maiden and the Monster
  • Cranky Pants (Pick-up Lines, #1)
  • Lilac
  • Remember Us This Way (The Sound of Us, #1)
  • Taut Strings (River Valley Rebels, #1)
  • Roadie (Rock-Hard Beautiful, #2)
  • The Right Wrong (Once Upon A Rock Star #3)
  • Moxie (Rock-Hard Beautiful, #3)
  • Remember Me This Way (The Sound of Us #3)
  • Mash Up - Rockstar's Reverse Harem
  • Remember You This Way (The Sound of Us #2)
  • The Fallen World Complete Collection
Whysteria Rose is a young adult author whose lifelong passion is writing. She has been storytelling as long as she’s been able to speak, keeping her friends and family entertained with stories of faraway places and fantastical characters. She published her debut novel, Mythomania, in January of 2020 and continues to write impactful tales.

Whysteria would not be the author she is without the love an

News & Interviews

When it comes to whiling away the dog days of summer, nothing is better than a good book. Or two. Or three. Let’s say ten! We’re getting...