Start by marking “Right Back Where We Started (Timber Falls #3)” as Want to Read:
Right Back Where We Started (Timber Falls #3)

Right Back Where We Started

(Timber Falls #3)

Second chance? Fat chance. True love can kiss her high-heeled boots.

Just before college, Martina fled her high school sweetheart’s house like Cinderella a minute before midnight. Lost shoe? Who cares. She’d expected a ring, not the break-up talk. She's spent the last few years pouring herself into her work at the hospital in Timber Falls by day, studying to become a nurse
Published July 24th 2020 by Tempest and Kite Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Right Back Where We Started, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Right Back Where We Started

Start your review of Right Back Where We Started (Timber Falls #3)
Cc
Mar 07, 2021 marked it as never-will-i-ever
Ok, so this is more like an incredulously raised eyebrow. In its description, the author goes out of her way to make sure the reader knows this is closed door sex scene, no cheating, no to low angst and every other warning tag out there. Yet one "reader" says no, because H shows "inappropriate arrogance". What the HELL? That's like the Nun's that taught my English classes when they said "inappropriate emotion" on my report cards when I got mad. Why are you reading if you can't accept anything?!? ...more
Farheen
Sep 09, 2020 rated it really liked it
3.5 stars!

Martina and Carter broke up after their senior year of high school and haven't talked to each other since then but Carter's mother is diagnosed with alzheimer's disease and needs a nurse, Martina is the only one who can handle her. When Martina starts working for them, Carter starts wondering if he can make things right and win her back.

It was a quick read, I wasn't expecting to like this book as much as I did. Martina and Carter were pretty cute but the book kind of felt rushed towar
B.
Oct 22, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Fiona West returns to the small town of Timber Falls with this sweet second-chance romance between two high school sweethearts whose romance ended suddenly because the wealthy Carter got nervous about maintaining a long-distance relationship with Martina. Now it’s many years later. Carter realizes what a terrible mistake he made. And now he needs Martina to be a nurse for his stepmother who is suffering from early-onset Alzheimer’s. This is a very touching of the pain that seeing a loved one suf ...more
Kristen Lewendon
Nov 09, 2020 rated it really liked it
If I’ve said it once, I’ve probably said it a thousand times: I’m a sucker for a second chance. Carter and Martina are in desperate need of the opportunity to try again to get it right. Youth, stupidity, fear, and family expectations got in the way the first time, but only a couple of those have been dealt with. Can they fix the issues that remain, or will history repeat itself? I really loved this pair; together and separately. Carter’s just everything I look for in the best book boyfriends. He ...more
Paula Leite
Aug 06, 2020 rated it really liked it
✨I loved this book and this series just gets better!

✨In this book, we follow Martina, a nurse who got her heart broken by her high school sweetheart. She just wanted to work quietly in her corner, but Carter finds out that she’s working with the elderly and decided to hire her to be his mother's nurse.

✨Martina doesn't want to get involved with him and his family, but she can't ignore how much she could help his mother. She’s quite a professional, it was great to see her taking care of Willow!

✨As
Made Me Blush Books
Mar 04, 2021 rated it it was amazing
I loved this second chance romance and especially love this series. Timber Falls is the perfect small town to get wrapped up in. There’s lots of characters and it’s fun to get to know them throughout the series.

Carter broke things off with Martina but now he’s really hoping he can show her that there’s still something there. It’s sweet watching them get to know each other again and appreciate each other for the people they are now.

I especially love Martina’s compassion for Carter’s mom and the
Blake
Aug 15, 2020 rated it liked it
One of the best types of romance novels there are, are the second chance romance novels.

This second chance romance novel follows Martina who just graduated from her most recent medical program and Carter and rich and hardworking pillar of their community. In Timber Falls everybody knows that Martina and Carter don't get along ever since they broke up after their high school graduation. So imagine everyones surprise when Martina goes to work for Carter to help care for his mother. I love how this
Heather
Jan 22, 2021 rated it really liked it
Shelves: romance, ebooks
Martina "Tini" Lopez and Carter "Crash" Carpenter were high school sweethearts and their relationship ended badly. Years later they are reunited and all the hurt feelings are still there. They lean on each other over the Thanksgiving and Christmas holidays when Carter's mom is diagnosed with early-onset Alzheimer's and Martina deals with drama in her large family.

This is another enjoyable clean romance by Fiona West. I am looking forward to reading more in this wonderful Timber Falls series.
Teresa
Nov 21, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Sweet romance

Such a beautiful story with compelling characters and an engaging premise set in a picturesque community. Love this series! Can't wait for the next one!
Katie
Apr 26, 2021 rated it liked it
A sweet second chance romance and a quick read. It was a little rushed at the end, but overall I enjoyed it.
Stox4story
Aug 04, 2021 rated it liked it
Love certainly has its ups and downs. And young love can be painful…. very painful. It also more than likely will be immature. What teenager has the maturity needed for true love, the kind of love that lasts, that can survive those ups and downs?

Martina thought she had found her one true love, the death do us part kind of love. But Carter still had a wild seed in him…. or was it more of a fearful seed that hid behind a youthful wildness?

Martina thinks after graduation there will be a ring on he
Vanessa  Ramirez
Feb 25, 2021 rated it really liked it
⭐Review⭐
***
Right Back Where We Started was such a cute and sweet book to read. Crash was super sweet and loving. I was constantly smiling and sighing. This book made me wish I had a high school sweetheart. I love second chance books and this was one of the best I have read. I love that Fiona includes topics in her stories like Ahlzeimer's and dyslexia because it makes the stories so much more relatable. The ending was a bit bittersweet, but I absolutely loved it.
***
⭐⭐⭐⭐
Romance:💙💙💙💙
Steam:🔥
Terri Nelson
Oct 13, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Right back where we started

This story started with great conflict right away, making me want to dive right in. Kept me Turing the pages right through till the end. I look forward to more and more from this author. If you haven’t yet read any of her works, you need to get started right away
Virginia L
Jun 04, 2021 rated it it was amazing
We need to learn from past mistakes.

This story deals with learning from past mistakes, and accepting family with all its faults. Then learning to deal with one of today's sadest diseases, alzheimers. I really liked the way this was dealt with. There's a sweet romance as well. This book has it all.
This review is posted by
Virginia Jones
Michele
Nov 05, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Crash & Tini

What a great read. Loved the main characters. Harrison not so great. Easy read and so well crafted. Also note HEA. I need to continue on with this series. Please add to your your library.
Bjørn
Nov 14, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Sometimes you meet the right book at the right time. This is one of those moments.
Katherine (kh_reads)
Jul 01, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Loved this

I really enjoyed this story! It made me feel all sorts of emotions. I want to find out if Greg gets his HEA too!
Bonnie A.
Jun 01, 2021 rated it liked it
Didn't finish

I really didn't like Martina. She seemed great at first, but then deliberately set out to use Greg, who didn't deserve it. Very self-absorbed.
vivian conrad
Dec 08, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Not Just A Romance

This book held my attention from the start. It was more than the same old,same old. I will continue with the series.
nikki
Jun 25, 2021 rated it really liked it
Shelves: read-in-2021
3.5

ahhh i loved tini and crash

Roy
May 12, 2021 rated it did not like it
Post Modern lack of morality

Disappointed with other reviews didn't mention the total lack of morality and crude comments about using someone for prurient purposes.
Sherri Brown
Mackenzie
Jun 01, 2021
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »

• Honeysuckle Season
  • Secrets of a Summer Night (Wallflowers, #1)
  • Sass & Sorcery (Rat Queens, #1)
  • Heaven Adjacent
  • The Last Namsara (Iskari, #1)
  • Lumberjanes, Vol. 2: Friendship to the Max
  • The Woman in the Moonlight
  • The Backstagers, Vol. 1: Rebels Without Applause
  • Destination Wedding
  • The Billionaire Needs a Bodyguard
  • Emma, Vol. 1
  • Not That Kind of Guy (The Nolans, #2)
  • Delilah Dirk and the Turkish Lieutenant (Delilah Dirk, #1)
  • The Summer Society (Gull's Landing Book 1)
  • His Best Friend's Sister (Devil's Rock at Whiskey River #2)
  • The Empress of Salt and Fortune (The Singing Hills Cycle, #1)
  • The Tea Dragon Festival (Tea Dragon, #2)
  • Rebel Pilot, Texas Doctor (Devil's Rock at Whiskey River #1)
Fiona West is an American author living in the Pacific Northwest. Writing romance is her favorite thing, followed closely by reading, knitting and drinking tea while looking out the window. When she’s not doing those things, she’s spending time with her husband and two kids. Her debut novel, The Ex-Princess, received a starred review from Publishers Weekly and was named one of their Best Books of ...more

Timber Falls (6 books)
  • Could Be Something Good (Timber Falls #1)
  • Must be a Mistake (Timber Falls #2)
  • More Than We Bargained For (Timber Falls #4)
  • Just Getting Started (Timber Falls #5)
  • No Time Like the Present (Timber Falls #6)