Start by marking “One Night with her Roommate (One Night novellas, #5)” as Want to Read:
One Night with her Roommate (One Night novellas, #5)

One Night with her Roommate

(One Night Novellas #5)

Ever since her former roommates deserted her, Meg has had to share an apartment with a lazy, obnoxious ass. He wont pick up after himself, and he refuses to get a good job. Plus, he doesnt always wear enough clotheswhich is really a problem, because hes hot.

Maybe hes occasionally funny. And every now and then he can be sweet. But mostly hes just annoying. It doesnt
Kindle Edition
Published December 2019 (first published January 17th 2015)

To ask other readers questions about One Night with her Roommate, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about One Night with her Roommate

Start your review of One Night with her Roommate (One Night novellas, #5)
22/12 - I don't know if it's the passage of time between my reading of Adams' other One Night novellas (it has been three years) or if this one was simply not as good, but I just didn't enjoy this the way I did the first three books in the series. Meg's blind insistence on the existence of East's mysterious girlfriend became very irritating very quickly. She had East, his troubled sister and numerous other friends telling her that there had been no girlfriend in some months, but she refused to ...more
Kristine
Aug 09, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Original review can be found at http://kristineandterri.blogspot.ca/2...

This is the 5th instalment in the One Night Novella series and it tells Meg's story. The reader is first introduced to her in the 4th instalment as Anne's friend and roommate.

This story follows the same formula as the other books in this series but I have to give this one a slight edge over the one before it. I think it was the characters themselves that I enjoyed getting to know a little better. The banter between
Shannon
3.5*

So cute! For such a quick, easy read it had some great tension, and the anticipation, guh! My chest was so tight and there was a tingle in my belly as things between Meg and East started to move out of the friendship zone. I love that feeling!
J. Kahele
Oct 07, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: romance
Meg is stuck sharing a place with East, a man who annoys the crap out of her. Sure he can be funny, sweet and considerate at times, but he still annoys her. Well maybe not so much, as time goes on she feel a pull to him, an attraction and she soon finds out so does he. Will this attraction last forever? Or just for one night?

Cute story. The characters in this novella were very well written.
Patty
May 01, 2015 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: romance, ibooks
Another cute read, but Meg and East's relationship happened WAY too fast!
Julie Veljanoska
i got the book for an honest review so here is goes...LOVE LOVE this author (she goes by Claire Kent too) she just have different approach about topics no matter how simple or everyday they look. The way she unravels the books always leaves me speechless and i m so wrapped in them i m left in the end begging for more, and i ll will on her personal email. i have never ever been huge fan of authors , i just wait for their next book release whatever come out, but with Noelle Adams / Claire Kent i ...more
April
Jan 18, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I received an ARC from the author. This is a short story about Meg and her roommate East. They've been roommates for about half a year and their personalities are completely opposite. Meg is career driven, motivated, and enjoys a clean environment where she lives. East is dirty, lazy, lacks motivation, and does not have a job. Living together works for them, even though they secretly like each other on another level. What happens when these two finally admit their feelings? I thought
Kim
Another nice, quick read from Adams (which is exactly what I need these days). East is adorable and I love that he knows Meg well enough to just let her go on believing she knows what's going on in his life while he waits for her to catch up to how he feels about her. He knows her mind is waring with her heart and needs a bit of a push in his direction. So he chooses to adjust the things he needs to in his life while she catches up. It's adorable.
Karla
Nice short romantic read. I like the hero but the heroine kept making assumptions about the hero that I thought stretched credulity.
Aimee Suter
Jan 19, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Oh how I loved Meg and east!!! The story was sweet and to the point not too long not too short!! Perfect read in a day!
Jackie
This very quick, very short novella is not only by an author whose work I have enjoyed before but it is a good example of breaking a tale down to it's essence and getting the main characters fleshed out as well as on their way to an HEA faster than normal too.

Both East and Meg were a pretty standard male/female lead.

The villains turned out to be exactly who all clues pointed to and the plot was easy to follow even predictable in certain places.

All in all an easy, fast read that am glad came my
Wendy Ballard
May 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Room mates to lovers This is short and sweet will be reading this one again
Jennifer Mitchell
Read for a short, happy read. The One Night Series is like a Hallmark movie......the stories end happily tied up in a nice little bow. Instant gratification.
Renata SG
CUTE SHORT STORY ...
Sandra
Jun 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Sizzling roomies!

With a roommate like him, fantaziws are easy to be conjured. Hot, tender and funny scenes fill this story. A wuick, beach read.
Jamie  Leigh
Aug 29, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Good read

This is a good story. It is well written with interesting characters. I love the three friends relationship! Love this series!
Grace Kagni
It was an enjoyable read which took me only a couple of days since it was not lengthy. The characters were interesting and suitably fit for each other.
Piper
Aug 28, 2019 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
2,5 stars
K. Ryner
3.5 - it was an OK read
Katja
Aug 21, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
She makes a lot of unfounded assumptions which got old fast but I enjoyed it.
Samantha A.
Aug 05, 2018 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: kindle, 2018
*** FREE ON AMAZON ***
Beanimous
A cute little read.

Satisfying and heart warming.

Debra
Apr 23, 2018 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Too quick

I liked the idea of a short and quick story but I would've loved it even more if there was more details on both characters. Otherwise a great read
Michelle
Apr 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wow

This is a sweet quick read. It makes the perfect bedtime story or could be read sitting by the pool. I can't wait to read other stories in the series.
Kris
Apr 02, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Cute, quick read.
Sci
Feb 26, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I will definitely enjoy this book
Synergy_Quest
Apr 28, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Quick and cute

This is a cute, quick and fun read. It's not my favorite of Ms. Adam's stories (I'm not a novella fan), but it's perfect if you're looking for a fast read.
Jen_C
Jan 28, 2016 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition

This had some cute moments but was not the best of the series or as good as other works by this author.

Good: Would you mind putting that thing away? She waved in the general direction of his groin, carefully keeping her gaze from settling there again.
He glanced down, as if surprised. Then he gave her a hot grin. Where would you like me to put it? Put it behind a towel or something.
And have a little respect. Hes not an it, you know.
She had to choke back a laugh at his exaggeratedly aggrieved
Lucia
One Night With Her Roommate overall is a simple, quick, short read romance of roommates Meg and East who have been living together for a while and finally end up getting together after certain events bring them together.

The book is told from Megs point of view and in terms of the characters, I liked the fact the characters knew each other fairly well and werent complete strangers. You could see there was something brewing between them from the beginning but you cant instantly predict where the
Nikki Reeves
Jan 29, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition

This is a cute quick book about two roommates who become friends first but feelings slowly start to change. Meg has a plan. She likes things in order, she has a job, and she keeps the house clean. Her roommate East the complete opposite hes a lazy slob who doesnt even have a job. Meg shouldnt be feeling the things for East that she feels. Her head is telling her one thing, but her heart says something else completely.

Meg thinks she knows East but she quickly learns looks can be deceiving.
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »

• Scrooged
  • And Then One Day (Magnolia Sound #4)
  • Duty Bound (The Protectors, #1)
  • Delayed Satisfaction
  • Forever Bound (The Protectors, #3)
  • Special Delivery (Always Satisfied #5)
  • The Slam (Hemsworth Brothers #1)
  • Accidentally Married (Married, #1)
  • Valentine's Day Virgin
  • All He Ever Desired (Kowalski Family, #5)
  • The Nanny and the CEO
  • Mistress By Blackmail (International Billionaires, #1)
  • Rebound Roommate (Men of Lake Tahoe Series, #3)
  • Princess in Peril
  • The Bastard Billionaire (Billionaire Bad Boys, #3)
  • Taken with You (Kowalski Family, #8)
  • Masterson (Fixer Series, #1)
  • Delayed Gratification (Always Satisfied #2.5)
Noelle handwrote her first romance novel in a spiral-bound notebook when she was twelve, and she hasn't stopped writing since. She has lived in eight different states and currently resides in Virginia, where she teaches English, reads any book she can get her hands on, and offers tribute to a very spoiled cocker spaniel.

She loves travel, art, history, and ice cream. After spending far too many

One Night Novellas (6 books)
  • One Night with her Best Friend (One Night novellas, #1)
  • One Night in the Ice Storm (One Night novellas, #2)
  • One Night with her Bodyguard (One Night novellas, #3)
  • One Night with her Boss (One Night novellas, #4)
  • One Night with the Best Man (One Night novellas, #6)

News & Interviews

Mary Pauline Lowry knows a thing or two about being stuck at home when you don't want to be. After all, the premise of her newest novel, The Rox...