Start by marking “Where Bad Boys are Ruined (Good Girls, #3)” as Want to Read:
Where Bad Boys are Ruined (Good Girls, #3)

Where Bad Boys are Ruined

(Good Girls #3)

I ate leftover cupcakes and cracked macarons for breakfast.

I was ninety percent sure he simply ate up girls like me.

I was covered in paint splatters, cake batter, and sweat the first time I met him.

He was covered in badass tattoos and a smile that seemed to hold a secret I would never figure out.

Rule number 1 was never, under any circumstances, fall for the man who
Kindle Edition, 2nd Edition, 160 pages
Published September 23rd 2019 by Amazon Digital Services (first published December 3rd 2018)

To ask other readers questions about Where Bad Boys are Ruined, please sign up.
Holly Renee Where Bad Boys Are Ruined is coming December 5th!

Start your review of Where Bad Boys are Ruined (Good Girls, #3)
Book Maniac Forever

5 "Cherry On Top" Stars
Holly Renee strikes again with Where Bad Boys Are Ruined! The Good Good Series is one I’ve enjoyed since the beginning and this most recent addition is another hit! I was curious about the girl who would finally capture Brandon’s heart and no heroine could have been better than Charlie for him.

"Brandon was dangerous. He was the kind of guys who ruined girls like me."

This woman is quirky and a little awkward, but also sweet and funny. Her first interactions with the
Holly Renee
Sep 18, 2018 marked it as to-read  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
BLOGGER SIGN UP SIGN UP!

COVER REVEAL: November 15th
RELEASE DATE: December 5th

BLOGGER SIGN UP: http://bit.ly/2vWW8Ee

Download Book 1, Where Good Girls Go to Die, #FREE in KU: http://amzn.to/2tGtHhe
Download Book 2, Where Bad Girls Go to Fall, #FREE in KU: http://amzn.to/2HNJ6z5

WHERE BAD BOYS ARE RUINED
December 5th

I ate leftover cupcakes and cracked macarons for breakfast.
I was ninety percent sure he simply ate up girls like me.
I was covered in paint splatters, cake batter, and sweat the first
Genesis Sheli (Whispering Chapters)
Definitely a 2018 favorite! My goodness this book was everything I didn't know I wanted! Brandon and Charlie are so perfect for each other! I love Charlie's awkwardness, her quirks, and her adorable self way too much. And Brandon... *fans face* hot damn. What I loved so much about Brandon was how he treats Charlie from the beginning. I started falling for him immediately. Right from the start, he was treating her with so much care and love, even if he didn't realize it at the time. I haven't had ...more
Beneath The Covers Blog
Full review can be found HERE --> https://www.goodreads.com/review/show...

*ARC provided for a voluntary honest review.* ~Sonal
Sofia Lazaridou
Dec 08, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
When your heroine spends 2/3 of the book dating another man, how are you supposed to feel? That's what I kept asking myself. I wasn't happy that Charlie had another man in her life, even if she didn't sleep with him. Charlie's character is very prejudiced early in the book, which leads her to avoid Brandon in every way that she could. It was a little annoying after 1/3 of the book had passed because there was a lot of going back and forth action because of her mixed feelings. And that was also a ...more
The Smutbrarians
Feels 3
Storyline 5
Steam 5
Overall Rating 5
Kindle eArc provided by Author
Reviewed by Lindsey

I love love love this serial! Holly really knows how to make me fall in love with her words and characters like it’s nothing! Great story. Great flow. I loved it. No major crazy drama just a little angst to make it all come together. Perfect book for a relaxing night on the couch. Loved it!!
Antonella
May 11, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: fav-cover
In my opinion this is the best book in this series. Period.
Quality of writing, difference of characters, no repetitions.
There is also a bit of sweetness in the whole story, in heroine, which is very awkward and cute, that makes all the reading experience adorable, quick and enjoyable.
Maybe you will not like cute and sweet story but taking into account some serious subjects two previous books had and only skimmed it, I don't mind lightness in this book.
Only thing I was able to detect while
Tanja Kezmic
Dec 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: omgreads
I love this series... really truly LOVE it. Ever since I read the first one I've been hooked.
Everything about this couple was easy to fall in love with. I loved Charlie's internal dialogues. She was quirky, funny and perfect for bad boy Brandon.

I liked Brandon's personality. He was funny and sweet when it was needed. I was really enjoying myself while reading how much he struggled with new to him feelings (like jealousy) he had since meeting Charlie. And it was fun to see the past characters
Vanessa (nessreads)
*I voluntarily read and reviewed an ARC of this book*

4.5 "Freckles" Stars

Where Bad Boys are Ruined was everything I wanted. I've been not so patiently waiting for Brandon's book. And let me tell you, I was every bit satisfied. I needed his story as soon as he was introduced amongst this group of friends. And I was definitely not disappointed.

Brandon is a bad boy tattoo artist. And one thing that everyone knows about him is that he does not do relationships. He likes being single and wouldn't
Michelle Krystel
I was given an advanced readers copy of this book and have decided to leave a voluntary honest review. I just love this series more and more. This guys are something else, they are special in there own way. I don't see Brandon the way others might see him, yes he's sexy, handsome, but he's also straight laced. I don't see him as playboy like a lot of others do. He's just honest. And that is sexy quality. Charlie is sweetheart, she may be innocent but with Brandon she's not afraid to be herself. ...more
Imani Blake (Enamored Reads)
Holly Renee is BACK and she does it again!!!

Homahgawd THESE CHARACTERS and THIS BOOK! Sooooo refreshing to step back into the avid reading world to characters like these two!

It’s classic HR when the connection is there, the lust slaps you in the face when you least expect it, and the conflict and resolve are as sweet as ever. This one really just makes me want to sit down with twelve cupcakes while someone tattoos one on my left shoulder blade if I’m being honest.

SOOOOOO incredibly good! And
Three Chicks
Dec 04, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Review by Lisa Kane

Charlie Grace has worked hard and it's all about to pay off. She's just leased the perfect place to open up her the bakery she's dreamed about for years. Cherry on Top is within reach.

I wanted to bake, and I wanted to do it in a bakery that I owned. I just hadn't realized that it would take ten years before that would actually happen.

The building sits next to a tattoo shop run by one gorgeous tattooed man! Charlie hasn't had any interest in the opposite sex for longer than
Cofffeeandbooks
Nov 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
“ Brandon was dangerous. He was the king of guy who ruined girls like me. I had to keep my wits about me when I was near him. One little slip up and I wouldn’t recover.”

* I received an arc for my honest review *

Damn damn damn, hot damn. Someone give me a Brandon right now. I need him and his skilled hands ( that he tattoos with you dirty thing) right now. I would not mind being tattooed by him, at all. And you know what else this delicious book has? A BAKERY! Like... what can possibly be better
Kari Davis
I couldn't wait to read Brandon's book and I really liked it, but I found quite a few errors that should be fixed.

Overall Brandon was exactly how I thought he would be. Dirty, funny, sweet and sexy. I liked that Charlie was the total opposite. She was a bit weird, awkward, funny and adorable. They seem to balance each other out.

I like that they didn't jump right into bed. This had kind of a slow build to it, but once they connected together it was hot!

This series was exciting and enjoyable to
Nerdy Dirty & Flirty
description
I really enjoyed Where Bad Boys are Ruined by Holly Renee. This is my first book by this author and I will definitely be reading more from her!

This was a great low angst book. There was drama but mostly from the heroine Charlie. But when you have the reputation that Brandon has a girl will definitely question his intentions and actions.

The writing was flawless and the characters charming, funny and engaging! And even though this book can be read as a standalone I want to go back and read the
Jane super booklover📚
This was a sweet one!! The shy baking loving girl and the badass tattoo artist. Easy quick read. 4 stars.
Moon Love
Dec 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
4.5 stars!
Dee Ownbey
Mar 13, 2019 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2019
Who doesn’t love the tattooed bad boy falling for the good girl. This book was better than the first one.
Reading with 2 book lovers
The good girls series gets me with every book
I heart this story it's a good story which I devoured
Tammy  Zautner
6 Stars!

Holy. Hello. Kitty!

Tatted. Pierced. Bad boy.

Ladies and gents, say hello to my newest Holly Renee obsession: Brandon. He’s one hell of a wild ride and you’re going to love him.

Brandon’s fun, easy going, playful, flirty, great sense of humor, loving, definitely cocky and oh so addicting. Mix all that with his heart of gold and I was swept clear off my feet. I’m talking butterflies galore! I fell so hard for this man and I couldn’t seem to get enough of him. So much so I immediately
Amy March (Between the Screens)
I keep trying to figure out how to sum up all my feelings for this story, it’s exactly what I didn’t know that I needed to be reading right now. It’s a wonderfully sweet story that doesn’t lay on too much drama or sugar coat the relationship built between Charlie and Brandon. It’s light in nature but still written with so much poise and distinction that it’s impossible not to fall for these new characters.

Charlie is the greatest, I genuinely mean that. There isn’t a single bad word that you
Joy Novel Thoughts
Where Bad Boys are Ruined marks the end of the Good Girls series and I'm sad to see it go. I loved every moment we had with this group of friends.

What really made the series were the friendships, they often new each other better than they knew themselves and Where Bad Boys are Ruined is no exception. Brandon was the last to figure out that he had a thing for Charlie and it was so fun watching them figure it out. I loved Brandon's jealous side, and how vulnerable it made is this typically cocky
Steph's Romance Book Talk
3.5 Stars / 2 Steam Fans

Sadly, this book did not live up to my enjoyment from the other books in the series of standalones. Charlie was interesting as the new renter of the space next to the tattoo shop; however, for 50% of the story there was a love triangle playing out that was annoying. Then it just hit a spot and the love triangle was over, no explanation - nothing just done. Umm what the what! I liked Brandon but we don't really get to know anything about him so, meh. Overall, I liked the
LianaReads blog
Dec 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arc, love-it
Third book in the series and probably the one that I most expected as I fell in love with Brandon and always wandered who would be enough for him and I haven't been disappointed.
Charlie is to sweet and shy and knows very well that her sexy as hell neighbour is trouble as he isn't one to settled down and fall in love with a clumsy girl like her.Their interactions are so funny and she awkwardly blushes and say the stupid things that she shouldn't when he is around.
Brandon is probably every woman
Natasha
"He looked like the kind of man who would wreck you, and I didn't mean your heart."
Brandon was a arrogant, successful tattoo artist. He was a player. A flirt. A bad boy. And can have any girl he wants. And his eyes are set on the new girl, Charlie.
Charlie is leasing next-door to the tattoo parlor. A redhead who is sweet. Adorable. Cute. Definitely not the kind of girl Brandon normally goes for. He should stay away- especially since she is getting ready to open up her own bakery.
But when he sees
Christina Szczepan-santos
I absolutely FLOVED this book! It was funny, hot and oh so swoony!
This is the 3rd book in a series of stand alones. I seriously devoured it.
I mean who does not love a tatted hot man?! One click this one when it releases.
Morgan
Sep 29, 2019 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: kindle, romance

Where Bad Boys Are Ruined

3.5 Stars

This book started out so strong, I was so excited to see the dynamic between sweet innocent Charlie and devilishly handsome Brandon, especially since her bakery is right next to Forbidden Ink. I was hopeful and giddy after reading their first interaction and then I felt like it slowly declined from there. This was the first Holly Renee book where I actually hated an entire scene/chapter from start to finish, (the muffin scene) which was really disappointing.
Lissanne Jones
Charlie Walters is an adorable heroine. Red hair, green eyes, freckles for days, she's finally following her dream and opening a bakery. She's worked hard for years to save for this, and she manages to find an amazing space to rent at a wonderful price.

The building is owned by the men who run the tattoo shop next door, and when Charlie meets Brandon Hudson, the bad boy of the title, she's instantly attracted to him. But she refuses to admit it to her new friends, Staci and Livy (the latter being
Lozzie
Dec 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I am absolutely in love with Brandon and Charlie!

Where Bad Boys Are Ruined was an absolute joy to read. It was fun, funny and a light read. This book wasn’t as intense as the other books in the series, but it doesn’t mean that the tension wasn’t hot between Brandon and Charlie. I mean... DAMN! Brandon was his charismatic, charming and handsome self, and beautiful redhead butterfingers Charlie was welcomed to a loving, if unconventional, family at Forbidden Ink.

What can I say about Brandon!
Minor Details Blog
There are some authors and series that readers will find important to their reading journey and Holly Renee is one of those authors for me. When I first started this crazy spiral down the romance rabbit hole, one of the first books I picked up was Where Good Girls Go To Die (the first of this series). That book stuck with me throughout all this time because for me, it’s one of the major reasons I have become such an avid indie romance reader. So if you haven’t read the first two to this series I ...more
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »

• Liar (Voyeur, #5)
  • I Hate You
  • Kiss and Break Up (Magnolia Cove, #1)
  • Bad Influence
  • Rewrite the Stars
  • Come Again
  • Jock Rule (Jock Hard, #2)
  • Enemies
  • Untouchable
  • Fake It 'Til You Break It
  • Boyfriend Bargain (Hawthorne University, #1)
  • Insatiable (Cloverleigh Farms, #3)
  • Boys of Brayshaw High (Brayshaw, #1)
  • Watch With Me
  • Trouble at Brayshaw High (Brayshaw, #2)
  • Best of Me
  • Bad Boy Blues
  • Side Hustle (Dawson Family, #3)
I'm Holly Renee.
I'm an Amazon best-selling author of sexy, contemporary romance, a Harry Potter fanatic, a body positive babe, and a boy mom.

When I'm not writing, you can find me reading all the books, taking long strolls down the aisles of Ulta, or Hanging out with my two favorite boys.

All of my novels are available on Kindle Unlimited.

Amazon: http://amzn.to/2EmyBlD
Facebook:

Good Girls (3 books)
  • Where Good Girls Go To Die (Good Girls, #1)
  • Where Bad Girls Go to Fall (Good Girls, #2)