Start by marking “Easter Bride: A Sweet Romance (Holiday Brides Book 3)” as Want to Read:
Easter Bride: A Sweet Romance (Holiday Brides Book 3)

Easter Bride: A Sweet Romance (Holiday Brides Book 3)

Will meddling matchmakers make a perfect match?

Piper Peterson loves the small community of Holiday, Oregon. She resides there at a beautiful, old farm where she’s surrounded by animals she’s rescued. And she manages the feed store that’s been in her family for more than a hundred years. Despite her contentment with life, her grandfather’s plans to sell the store and farm

Published March 21st 2019

To ask other readers questions about Easter Bride, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Easter Bride

Start your review of Easter Bride: A Sweet Romance (Holiday Brides Book 3)
Glenda Kinard
Mar 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Oh just WoW I absolutely adore Shanna Hatfield books. She can write some of the most lovable characters. Piper, Colt, Rand and Ruth just came on in and cozied right on up into my heart. Oh and that scheming Matilda she is one colorful character. I adore her. When I finish a Shanna Hatfield book I am left with a feeling of Awe I can hardly explain. Easter Bride is just phenomenal and absolutely perfect. Shanna Hatfield Once again you mesmerize with your story telling talent
Dorothy Roller
Mar 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is another really wonderful story in Ms. Hatfield’s Holiday Brides, a contemporary story. I love Piper our heroine and all her crazy animals she rescues. I love how she is so happy managing who grandpas’ feed store and she is happy doing it and taking care of the crazy menagerie of her rescue animals.
Colt is a handsome and wonderful hero who isn’t looking for love but his brother convinces him to go help Piper with her horse she rescued whose hooves do not look healthy and needs helps. He
Phyllis
Apr 04, 2019 rated it really liked it
She rescues animals. Who will rescue her dreams?

As you can see if you search my reviews by author or read the list of books I've read on Goodreads, I really like those by Shanna Hatfield. Her stories are heartwarming, creative, and fun. It was a no-brainer that I would read Easter Bride and enjoy. . .

Neither Piper nor Colton had any intention of even falling into like with each other. Their goal was merely to get her grandfather and his aunt together. But they didn't take meddling Matilda into
Tee loves Kyle Jacobson
This book is amazing. I have read a few romances in between my normal reads and this is one that sticks out for several reasons and that is because it is so sweet and swoony and a second chance romance for one couple and a romance for the other couple.

Piper works at her grandfather's farm and feed store in Holiday, Oregon. She loves working at the store and loves the farm but she is sad to see it go because her grandfather is selling the farm and the store. He is going to start his new life
Julia David
Mar 18, 2019 rated it really liked it
So happy to go back to Holiday to visit. Love those senior citizens. Piper loves living in Holiday and running her grandfather's business. She knows he wants to sell it, but she hopes it won't happen for a long time. Colton is trying to figure out what he wants to do with his life. He knows it won't happen on his family's ranch, but he really wants his own place and can't really afford it. When Piper and Colton are asked to help get Piper's grandfather and Colton's aunt together, they are all ...more
Cathy Cermele
Mar 29, 2019 rated it really liked it
I am a bit embarrassed to admit this but I didn't realize this was the third book in the Holiday Brides series by Ms. Hatfield when I started reading, Easter Bride. I only mention this because this book is so good that I am sorry I missed reading the first two but I will be reading them as soon as possible.

I absolutely adored Piper Peterson from the start and could imagine being friends with her. She loves animals so much that she has rescued quite a few of them. she loves living in a small town
Linda
Mar 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Piper Peterson, trained as a veterinary technician, is living on her grandfather's ranch and managing his feed store until he can find a buyer. Colton Ford is staying with his brother until he can find a place of his own to raise and train Quarter horses. A former farrier, Colton's brother asks him to have a look at a horse that Piper has rescued.

Piper's grandfather, Rand, has been pursuing Colton's aunt, Ruth, both widowed, in their eighties and living in a retirement home, but Ruth keeps
Jo-Ann Roberts
Mar 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The Easter Bride (Book #3 in the Holiday Bride series) is a wonderfully crafted contemporary romance by the incomparable Shanna Hatfield. Piper Peterson is a delightful heroine, part tomboy, part girlie-girl, and all sass and heart. Her love for animals, from Charlie the rescued horse to Brer Stoker, the grumpy bunny, and a feed store full of baby chicks is sure to win your heart…just as she won Colton heart.
Colton Ford knows he wants to breed horses but isn’t sure how he can go about it. He’s
Jeffrey
Mar 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Okay, who's matchmaking whom?? Piper Peterson is right where she wants to be managing her grandfather's feed store and living in the small farm out back where she tends a menagerie of unwanted rescue animals. Colton Ford is staying at his brother's farm temporarily while he sorts out what he will do with his life. Eccentric Mathilda is at it again at the "Hokey Pokey Hotel" trying to make a long overdue match with Piper's Gramps and long time resident Ruth. The problem is Gramps wants to sell ...more
Tonya Lucas
Mar 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I’m a lover of books, romantic stories, and sweet happy endings. Since I’ve discovered Shanna Hatfield I’ve been in an euphoric bliss.
She’s truly raised the bar and I find myself comparing other authors books to Shanna’s.
It is really hard to find an author that gives me this sweet happy feeling every time.
If you’re looking for a sweet happy no stress romantic book I highly suggest her newest: Easter Bride.

Colt and Piper have wiggled their way into my heart and soul for eternity. Ruth and
Elizabeth Fiscus
Mar 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I know whenever I start reading one of Shanna Hatfield’s books, I am going to be smiling from ear to ear and this one did not disappoint!
I felt so bad for Piper when Colton came to her farm…no woman wants their first impression to consist of head to toe mud and muck from a barnyard! She took it all in stride and didn’t let that hiccup ruin future encounters with Colton! While I enjoyed their journey to love, I also very much appreciated the addition of the second love story between Rand and
Karen Hadley
Mar 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
If you've read any of my blogs, then you know I love Shanna's books. Congratulations to Shanna on her new release "Easter Bride". It's a great choice to read as we are now in Spring. The characters are fun and love-able. You'll see some familiar people especially Ruth and Matilda. I loved the plot Matilda comes up with to play matchmaker. This lady cracks me up, she is hilarious! I always enjoy the animals Shanna weaves in throughout the pages. They are fun, quirky and the names will keep you ...more
Patricia
Mar 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
love the story,. Piper is helping her grandfather and Colt is staying with his brother till he finds what he wants to due. you will laugh and say wow , Piper also takes in rescue animals any kind. the first time Colt comes to her house to shoe a horse he finds her in the pig slop trying to get the goat out. she is covered in mud and smells, but she get through the shoeing. if you have read the other books you will meet some of the others but if not you can start with the book, you will met the ...more
Nethanja
Mar 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Colton isn’t very impressed with Piper the first time he sees her covered in mud chasing a goat ...... until he looks in her eyes.
They like each other but are both on a turning point in their life. They’re happy to help the local matchmaker to match her grandfather with his aunt and that they spend some time together isn’t bad. But can they become more then friends when their future is uncertain?
This is a sweet fun, romantic story including some very remarkable animals that you will love.
I
Judy Esposito
Mar 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Easter Bride: A Sweet Romance!

This is another sweet and entertaining book by a very favorite author. Always guaranteed to have you laughing at the antics of the pets in the story and sighing at the romance between the lovely, strong heroine and the handsome, kindhearted, but strong hero. With a well written and fun storyline, this book had not just one, but two happily ever afters and I enjoyed it thoroughly. JudyE
Doni
Mar 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I adored reading this book!
It's a refreshing & sweet story.
Great characters, laughter, small town
charm & romance, make it the perfect read.
Well, Matilda & Ruth, the resident HPH matchmakers, are at it again. And this time, Matilda has secretly planned, something else.
I enjoyed everything about the book!
Piper & Colt, will steal your heart from
the very first pages to the last.
MaryEllen
Mar 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is my voluntary review of an Advance Reader Copy of this book.

What a fun story.
Not only are all the characters well done, but the story itself is fantastic!

Although this is Book 3 in a series, it works as a stand-alone.
There are many laugh-out-loud moments, as well as a few serious bits, mixed in this sweet romance.
Gina
Mar 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is a super fun story with wonderful characters, rescue animals with unique names and chick-ageddon. The funny way Piper and Colt meet for the first time is priceless and the way the story wraps up is lovely. I received a complimentary copy and I am voluntarily reviewing.
Renate
Mar 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: romance
Shanna Hatfield's holiday romance made me chuckle with its combination of feisty retirees, two delightful matchmakers, an assortment of mischievous animals, two young people's love for their elders, a scrumptious spring recipe, a wedding and twist and turn plot. A well crafted spring read.
Julie
May 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great story

The main character loves animals & rescues a few. The beginning scene of a girl covered in muck trying to get her goat out of the pig pen was unique & funny. Chapters 6-9 are laugh-out-loud funny.
This is a fun, clean story.
Kelly
Apr 05, 2019 rated it really liked it
The double matches.

There is nothing like matchmaking with a twist. People can find love no matter how old or young they are. I’ve never read a story like this and it was very good.
D
Apr 06, 2019 rated it really liked it
Sweet, entertaining, and hilarious. What more could you want in a romance? Sometimes we readers need something that is lighthearted; something that brightens our hearts and puts a lasting smile on our faces.
Sonya
Apr 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Colt & Piper Find Love

This is a clean sweet romance that will have you laughing and thinking you are down on the farm with these folks! I highly enjoyed the story and the animals just made it that much more fun! Thanks Shanna for another great read!
Paula
Mar 21, 2019 rated it really liked it
The matchmakers are at it again with Piper and Colton being their targets. Their first meeting was pretty funny. A really sweet read with a twist I loved. Great ending.
Donna Campbell
Mar 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
So sweet.

This story was really great with a lot of fun and funny characters. I loved the family farm and store. It sounded like a wonderful place. This is a sweet, clean romance.
Nessa Hall
Apr 21, 2019 rated it really liked it
Short, sweet, clean read. Shanna has never let me down when it comes to needing a romance novel that I can lose myself in and this one was no exception;) Full content review to come.
bonna sawyers
Mar 23, 2019 rated it really liked it
Sweet

This was a sweet easy to read story.I enjoyed it, but there was no suspense. Everything just happened as it should.
Anita Rohn
Mar 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great read

A wonderful romantic story with animals and friends and adventures that make you want to visit and walk through the town and have lunch with the people. Well done.
Vanessa Lawford
May 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book and couldn't put it down
Heather
Apr 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great addition to this fun series.

• Ante Up (Black Aces, #1)
  • Billionaire's Bargain (Quinn Valley Ranch Book 15)
  • Mail Order Mother (Brides of Beckham Book 28)
  • Charmed in Charleston (At the Altar Book 21)
  • Star-Spangled Secret (Quinn Valley Ranch, #20)
  • Tarragon: Bride of Archer Ranch: A Sweet Western Historical Romance (Wild West Frontier Brides Book 10)
  • Herd the Music (The Bride Herder Book 2)
  • Abner's Adventure (Madame Matchmaker, #1)
  • Lucas's Lady (Sunset Valley, #1)
  • Redeeming the Rogue (Cowboys and Angels, #35)
  • Derek's Darling (Quinn Valley Ranch Book 13)
  • Mail-Order Bride Ink: Dear Mr. Kincaid
  • Mail Order Mommy (Brides of Beckham Book 30)
  • A Reel Christmas in Romance (Christmas in Romance #4)
  • Logan (Bachelors and Babies Book 2)
  • Herd to Handle (The Bride Herder Book 6)
  • Stepdad Surprise (River's End Ranch, #53)
  • Holding Onto Love in Romance (Christmas in Romance #3)
A hopeless romantic with a bit of sarcasm thrown in for good measure, Shanna Hatfield is a best-selling author of clean romantic fiction written with a healthy dose of humor.

In addition to blogging and eating too much chocolate, she is completely smitten with her husband, lovingly known as Captain Cavedweller.

Shanna creates character-driven romances with realistic heroes and heroines. Her